Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)

Here is my X-factor Advanced Log...........sub and be my friend

Stats:

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 191.2lbs - big cheat pizza last night.
    Measurements:
    Chest: 42- under armpits 50- total around arms
    Quads: 22in
    Wasit (just under belly button): 33in

Goals for the log: Hoping to put on a few LBs of muscle while more importantly losing some BF%s (who doesn't want this?)

Diet: Going to be more a cutting diet High protein/medium carb/medium fats, using one I have used in the past with some egg whites taking place of some protein shakes. BCAAs during training.

Training: Going to use some FST-7 style workouts. I like the 7 set pumps and should be a good combo with the XFA. Also be doing mostly low impact cardio except for a few interval style runs I am doing 3x a week.

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday:
    Thursday: Quads
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Delts/Hams
    Sunday:

Getting diet and training in check since starting Pharmacy school has been a bit of a chore so trying to get back on track with this log! **** is taking over my life a little bit but you can't disregard outside life or you will go crazy. Big exam tomorrow in Pharmaceutics about to get down on after I kill some food.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Saved For Final Review
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 1

Training - Chest

A. BB Bench Press 225x 8,8,8,8
    B. DB Fly 40x 8,8,8
    C. Incline DB Press 60x 12,10,10

FST-7 Set Fly Machine 70x 12 80x12,12,12,12,12
    (For anyone who doesn't know rest between sets is 30 seconds while flexing muscle )

CARDIO

1 minute run (8MPH) + 1.5 minute Walk (4.0 MPH) x 6
    1 minute run (8MPH) + 1 minute Walk (4.0 MPH) x 1
    1 minute run (9MPH) x 1

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + 3/4 cup of oats
    Meal 2: Postworkout 2 Scoops Whey + 3/4 cup of oats + 1 Banana
    Meal 3: Chicken Breast + brown rice (40g CHO) + cup of peas

***Update more later (6 meals total)

NOTES

-Obviously not much to report today. Nice pump at the gym.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good workout Grambo, Nice sets of 225....Someday i will be repping that shiz...ONE DAY!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need to find someone to trade for some xfa

got good recomp each time I ran the original
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Good workout Grambo, Nice sets of 225....Someday i will be repping that shiz...ONE DAY!!!!!
    Been lifting weights for about 12 years+ now so its been a journey hahaha its great when 225 is just your repping weight. Those aren't to failure or anything (no spotters) probably easily bump it up next week. Usually week 1 is a feeling out week.

You'll get there no worries
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to find someone to trade for some xfa

got good recomp each time I ran the original
    Definitely should do that.

I have always wanted to use it but the price always made me delay purchase so pretty excited about this log actually. Lots of people I respect opinions of have good things to say.

Hopefully get some really nice recomp effects. Trying to stay away from.......non natural "supplements" for awhile haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im in brutha
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

In... looking forward to seeing what the new formula can do.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Sub! I love regular x factor. I'm excited to see what this Does for you. I always got a nasty strength increase while leaning out. And sore joints but they address that in the advanced formula
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U got my sub.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the new X..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Awesome grams can't wait to follow this. What exactly is x factor?

Yeah I remember my first time repping 225... Oh that was only 2 workouts ago. Lol hopefully i can hang on to my strength from SD. I'm hoping that recycle and slinshot you and Greg gave me will help me keep it.
    I'm 2 plate guy on MFF.

Man those FST sets sound horrible. I thought a rest pause set was bad enough but doing more sets and flexing gosh I can only imagine. What's the science behind the flexing while resting?

Tear it up bro
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Awesome grams can't wait to follow this. What exactly is x factor?

Yeah I remember my first time repping 225... Oh that was only 2 workouts ago. Lol hopefully i can hang on to my strength from SD. I'm hoping that recycle and slinshot you and Greg gave me will help me keep it.
    I'm 2 plate guy on MFF.

Man those FST sets sound horrible. I thought a rest pause set was bad enough but doing more sets and flexing gosh I can only imagine. What's the science behind the flexing while resting?

Tear it up bro
    X- Factor is in the most basic sense Arachidonic Acid a pro-inflammatory fatty acid.

X-Factor Advanced is a Prop blend of

40% ArA in proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend,Ultra Purified Omega-3 concentrated Fish Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin 18%

I hope the SS/Recycle does that stack justice and keeps you at the 225 reps! haha

The FST sets are amazing and horrible all at once haha basically just gives you a HUGE pump and supposedly this helps shuttle a lot of nutrients to the muscles being worked. Search FST-7 to find the articles explaining it more. I don't know it is all 100% true but the theory is good and at the very least gives the muscle some different stimulus than it might be used to.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I will be following along. I will be starting my 50 day of X-factor advanced. Give it hell bro!!!!
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

With original x-factor, I found results best at 1.5x label dosing (went as high as 2 + 3x label, with no additional effects). At label dosing, I always found it taking hitting the second bottle to really notice effects, at the 1.5x dosing, you'd start seeing it by second week
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

X Factor does seem to work really well with FST-7, the pumps are so damn good on XF that it takes FST-7 to a whole new painful and yet blissful level.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

EasyEJL it sounds like we have had similar experiences with ArA
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbin' Interested in this. Trying to avoid those non-natural supplements myself hehe.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Yesterday update

DAY 2

Training - Back

A. Wide Grip Pullups Bwx 10,10,9
    B. Barbell Row 185x 8,8,8 (used straps last two sets as grip was being ****ty)

**Guy using things I needed so thew in:

C1. DB Shrugs 95x 8,8
    C2. Hanging Leg raises 12,12

D1. Cable Row w/ FAT GRIPZ 120x 12 135x 12,12
    D2. 1-Arm DB Row 95x 8,8,8

FST-7 Set Machine Row 45 plate on each side (update pic of machine tomorrow) x 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO - 2 hours post workout

Played two intramurla volleyball games, best of 3 ended up doing 5 matches total......only won one lol but thats coed for you. I rocked it and am now the favorite first year to the upper class people lol

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal
    (Waaaay to long a break from 1 to 2 but thats life sometimes)
    Meal 2: 8oz Turkey breast on 2 whole wheat slices of bread + 1 Banana + hard boiled egg
    Meal 3: Postworkout: 2 scoops Whey + banana + 2 WW slices of bread
    Meal 4: 2 Scoops of Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal

Horrible macro breakdown today :fail:

NOTES

- Couldn't sleep due to stimulant intake last night, MAYBE got 3 hours. Had a huge test that felt like it went fairly well though spent all day studying.
    - Forced myself into the gym even being exhausted. Not the best day but happy I made myself get in there.
    - I was super pumped in the gym today, I didn't take anything except some Redline (insert whatever name it is now) sample I had. And should have been detrimental to pump.....not at all full solid pumps that I recognize from when using venegeance. So definitley ArA kicking in a bit in that regard.
    - Oh and then hit up two volleyball intramural games so typing this I am falling asleep from exhaustion and just going to have to wake up early to study for this quiz because I am not being productive.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Yesterday update

DAY 2

Training - Back

A. Wide Grip Pullups Bwx 10,10,9
    B. Barbell Row 185x 8,8,8 (used straps last two sets as grip was being ****ty)

**Guy using things I needed so thew in:

C1. DB Shrugs 95x 8,8
    C2. Hanging Leg raises 12,12

D1. Cable Row w/ FAT GRIPZ 120x 12 135x 12,12
    D2. 1-Arm DB Row 95x 8,8,8

FST-7 Set Machine Row 45 plate on each side (update pic of machine tomorrow) x 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO - 2 hours post workout

Played two intramurla volleyball games, best of 3 ended up doing 5 matches total......only won one lol but thats coed for you. I rocked it and am now the favorite first year to the upper class people lol

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal
    (Waaaay to long a break from 1 to 2 but thats life sometimes)
    Meal 2: 8oz Turkey breast on 2 whole wheat slices of bread + 1 Banana + hard boiled egg
    Meal 3: Postworkout: 2 scoops Whey + banana + 2 WW slices of bread
    Meal 4: 2 Scoops of Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal

Horrible macro breakdown today :fail:

NOTES

- Couldn't sleep due to stimulant intake last night, MAYBE got 3 hours. Had a huge test that felt like it went fairly well though spent all day studying.
    - Forced myself into the gym even being exhausted. Not the best day but happy I made myself get in there.
    - I was super pumped in the gym today, I didn't take anything except some Redline (insert whatever name it is now) sample I had. And should have been detrimental to pump.....not at all full solid pumps that I recognize from when using venegeance. So definitley ArA kicking in a bit in that regard.
    - Oh and then hit up two volleyball intramural games pushed myself close to the edge haha I passed out afterward.
  22. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid log here can't say I know alot about xf but I keep seeing it here and there so I'm in on this one.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

How does this product compare to hemodraulix? I know there are a bit different ingredients, but the pumps from hemo were intense to say the least, and I am pretty sure that the AA is what made it so... however, I have always heard that x factor was the go to AA product.... so kinda wondering if there are parallels.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How does this product compare to hemodraulix? I know there are a bit different ingredients, but the pumps from hemo were intense to say the least, and I am pretty sure that the AA is what made it so... however, I have always heard that x factor was the go to AA product.... so kinda wondering if there are parallels.
    Ya I am curious to know this too. Because I have 2 bottles of Hemo and want to get Test Factor to stack with it.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

UPDATES

DAY 3

Training - CARDIO

Interval Training

5 minute warm up
    1 minute Run (8.0 MPH, last 2 at 9.0MPH)
    1.5 minute walk (4.0MPH)
    x8
    5 minute cool down

Diet

Decently clean diet today, I can't remember the exact breakdown of things today but I had some bomb chilli at my parents house with my brother.
    Cheated a bit with a brownie lol but honestly my body was craving some extra nutrients.

NOTES

-Holy **** every muscle in my body was sore from the back workout and then 2 full volleyball games (where I was almost a one man team lol). You use some muscles you aren't used to with the sprinting, twisting and diving. So fun though can't wait until next Tuesday.
    - Those runs were TOUGH but I felt really good after. Nice getting that cardio back up and I actually use an Iphone Application called "Get Fit" that tells you when to run and walk and encourages you lol pretty cool actually.
    - Just trying to improve some conditioning. I am going to TRY and get some Prolwer sprints in this weekend
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 4

Training - REST

In class 8-5 today and I just felt mentally and physically beat so I listened to my body and just chalked today up to a rest day. Hit it hard next few days.
    Probably hit arms with interval run tomorrow and legs on saturday is the game plan!.......Plus Biochemistry Exam 2 studying all weekend

Diet

Back on track today

Meal 1: 1/2 cup of oats + 2 scoops whey
    Meal 2: Chicken breast (~8+oz) plus 1 cup of green beans
    Meal 3: SANDWICH (whole wheat bread (22g CHO total) ~8oz of turkey)
    Meal 4: 5 eggs + 5 egg whites with a dash of cheese mmmmmm

Had 2 spoonfuls of natural PB later as well haha

Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey + 5g fish oil

NOTES

-Not much to note today as far as the supplement goes as I didn't hit the gym. I am feeling slightly more full than normal particularly in the arms. Not a bad thing at all!
    - My dosing schedule has been 3 preworkout and then 1 several hours away (before with PM workouts and after with AM workouts.) I may try all 4 before workout of arm day tomorrow.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I think Pump wise X-factor (ArA) is going to give some great pumps. I am not sure if these two products are really completely comparable as they are a tad different. I haven't used Hemo though so maybe the reps can answer these questions better than I can. I know the amount of ArA is much less but thats about it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  28. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I think Pump wise X-factor (ArA) is going to give some great pumps. I am not sure if these two products are really completely comparable as they are a tad different. I haven't used Hemo though so maybe the reps can answer these questions better than I can. I know the amount of ArA is much less but thats about it.
    cool thanks for the info.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    cool thanks for the info.
    No problem. Xfactor Advanced is supposed to be a really good update to the original XF which is still around and can be had relatively cheap. The price on ArA is slightly high and has always put me off...... Which is stupid as ive spent more money on worthless junk before lol everyone I know that I have high opinion for has great things to say about XF. It's been on my try list for awhile and was psyched to get to log it.

It's got studies and science behind it and has been around a long while. MN is a solid company too so that's always a good thing.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have always followed ArA with interest but was concerned about it being too much for my recovery abilities with my advanced age.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I've still got an open offer for any MN reps to trade a kilo of DAA powder (sodium d-asparatate) for 2 bottles of x-factor advanced
    This space for rent

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

have you noticed anything yet?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 5

Training - ARMSSSSS

Popped 4 caps preworkout:nom:

A. EZ Bar Curls 95x8 (hurt), 75x10,10,10

**Changing to weigthed chin ups as I have some ****ty wrist injury that has been bothering me fo a good while now. ONLY hurts when I lift and only bothersome with barbell curls with some alleviation when using EZ. Still hurts really bad so will avoid for now. Really need to see someone about this lol

B.Incline DB Curls 35x8,8,8

C. Hammer Curls w/ FAT GRIPZ 30x 8,8,8 LOVE THESE

(See below for pump info GREAT)

D. FST-7 SET Machine Preacher Curl 50x 12,12,12,12,10,10,10

E. Close Grip Bench Press 205x8,8,8,8
    (used swrist wraps because wrist was hurting bad)

F. Dips BW+35x 10,10,10

G. Overhead Rope Extensions 80x12 100x12,12,12,10 95x12,12

CARDIO

Interval Runs

1.5 Run (8.0MPH)
    2 minute walk (4.0MPH)
    x6

Plus warm up and cool down 5 minute each

Diet

Relatively clean can't remember the exact breakdown. Diet is so hard to keep on track with this amount of school. Going to try and improve on it.

NOTES

- Things are happening now. I did this routine the last two weeks and the pump today was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Not a normal NO/Arginine pump but a full on hard as rock pump. More similar to hormonal pumps on cycle.
    -Felt identical (maybe even a little more!) to when I have run Halovar cycles. Pump hurt so good. I was impressed big time. My biceps didn't deflate while doing triceps like they normall do and even after a pretty intense cardio session still felt nice and pumped.
    -Looking forward to seeing how well it does in the weeks to come!
    ***Update while posting this Sunday morning 1:50am Triceps still having hardcore DOMS can't straighten out the arms without soreness. hahaha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 6

Training - Study

Basically sat in my study room from 4:30 until now......working out my brain haha This section is taking longer than I thought and really woudl have been behind if I had hit the gym. Which suuuuuucks!! Going to try and get some done early tomorrow watch a game or two of NFL and knock out a quick leg workout even if its just squats and deads.

Diet

Meal 1: Egg scramble (50g protein)
    Meal 2: Turkey sandwich and a bunch of granola haha
    Meal 3: Protein shake
    Meal 4: Peanut Butter and honey plus 2 scoops whey (XF Mocchachino in hot water MMMMMMMMMMMM SO GOOD)
    Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey

Hard to get much real food down when you are dropping stimulants left and right trying to get motivation. Want to give props to SNS Focus-XT, use it literally all the time since school started and seems to help motivate me and give me nice focus. Wish it lasted a little longer but I get shiz done when I take it. Adding some extra stims helps but usually just use those when it wears off.
    I also knock back some nicotine gum, nice mental boost I have used for awhile in school now......addicts you to chewing gum though (srs) lol

NOTES

- Really this was sadly a wasted day. I am pretty upset with myself but school comes first and I am having to plug through 5 lectures worth of videos and notes to answer stufy guide questions form a teacher that sucks hard. This exam is a huge one that is the biggest one in Biochemistry for the semester so it is taking precedent over just about everything.
    - On a better note I did see the movie "The Town" with my brother because I promised him we would this week. Cut into my study time but you have to make time for social engagements or you will go crazy (I consistently study on Friday and Saturday nights some weekends). Its worth a slightly lower grade not burning yourself out and neglecting family/friends. Anyway I really liked the movie, very good drama film. Lived up to the hype..........only ONE thing bothered me.......

.... there was a scene that Ben goes into a laundry mat, says hi to the clerk, does a quick glance to his right......and we get a 3-4 second pan shot of tons of VPX products for no reason other than product placement lol I was just like what?? Like for a second it looked like a VPX commercial. Nothing to do with anything and blatant product placement. Kinda odd really. Do they sell VPX at laundry mats in Boston?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    have you noticed anything yet?
    See day 5 haha

I feel a nice pump all day long. It has slowly increased everyday, I hope it gets better. I FEEL slightly leaner as well but too early for that to tell much.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Do you think XF would be a good addition while running another hormonal? The added strength benefits and protein synthesis should prove beneficial.

I also concur with you on the FocusXT...great product.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 7
    [COLOR="Blue"]

Won't even lie. This exam is the largest percentage of my grade for Biochemistry so worked out my lower back muscles by sitting for extended periods of time lol

Watched ONE football game (Cowboys FTW) and had dinner at my parents but thats about all I got to do outside of my study room

OH well

DAY 8

Training - Legs

Could have chalked up legs to a loss but better to get them done and move things forward instead!

A. Squats 225x 8,8,8, 1+8 (last set I did one and hamstring sent pain up the leg, was too tight and didnt warm up enough. Running definitely took its toll this week on my legs haha)
    B. Deadlifts 225x8 275x6 (back tweaked) 225x8 225x8
    C. Lunges 40x 8,8
    D. Glute Ham Raise BWx 12,12 **Legs were already toast and hurting ha
    E. KB Swings 55x 25, 25

CARDIO

Eliptical 20 miniutes Level 3 Average ~50 Strides per min
    ~250kcal supposedly

Diet

Studying and stimulants are hurting the old diet here haha hard to eat anything substantial too often.

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
    "Meal 2": Bag of beef jerky haha (33g pro) + handful of almonds
    Meal 3: 2 scoops of whey + brown rice
    Meal 4: PoWO Banana + 3/4 cup of oats + 2 scoops of whey
    Meal 5: Haven't eaten anything, going to try and stuff something down. (its 1 am lol)

NOTES

- Really good leg day, hadn't eaten enough really though and got that light headed feeling. Powered through cardio barely lol and was drenched the whole workout.
    - Tweaked the back a bit but nothing too bad at all. Legs already pretty sore though haha See how I hold up in volleyball tomorrow!! Star player gotta be at my best lol
    - Feeling full and slight pump 24/7 now and I am enjoying it! I think some slight recomp has already begun as well I seem a TAD leaner.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Do you think XF would be a good addition while running another hormonal? The added strength benefits and protein synthesis should prove beneficial.

I also concur with you on the FocusXT...great product.
    Good question...... I believe there is some evidence that it may upregulate androgen receptors so could be a nice addition to a cycle. The pumps may be too much to handle though haha maybe a lower dosing possibly. I know someone that ran it on an injectable cycle and loved it though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Looking good grams how lean are you trying to recomp to in BF?
    Hey here's a link to my log. Love to have ya stop by
    M14-E/Mdrol bridge, Purus Slinshot & recycle LOG GTFIH!!!!!

i got one I haven't been keeping up too well at MFF as well since not many people are looking at it. =[
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

No real set goal honestly. I'm swamped (obviously) with school so any progress will be a miracle kinda. I took some before pics so hopefully we will see a difference at the end.

Feels like Week before finals......every week haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor advanced
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:26 AM
  2. Muoio117's journey with X-Factor Advanced (sponsored)
    By Muoio117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:07 PM
  3. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:55 AM
  4. X Factor Advanced tips
    By whosane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. AX Advanced PCT + X-factor