Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my X-factor Advanced Log...........sub and be my friend

Stats:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 191.2lbs - big cheat pizza last night.
Measurements:
Chest: 42- under armpits 50- total around arms
Quads: 22in
Wasit (just under belly button): 33in

Goals for the log: Hoping to put on a few LBs of muscle while more importantly losing some BF%s (who doesn't want this?)

Diet: Going to be more a cutting diet High protein/medium carb/medium fats, using one I have used in the past with some egg whites taking place of some protein shakes. BCAAs during training.

Training: Going to use some FST-7 style workouts. I like the 7 set pumps and should be a good combo with the XFA. Also be doing mostly low impact cardio except for a few interval style runs I am doing 3x a week.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday:
Thursday: Quads
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Delts/Hams
Sunday:

Getting diet and training in check since starting Pharmacy school has been a bit of a chore so trying to get back on track with this log! **** is taking over my life a little bit but you can't disregard outside life or you will go crazy. Big exam tomorrow in Pharmaceutics about to get down on after I kill some food.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Training - Chest

A. BB Bench Press 225x 8,8,8,8
B. DB Fly 40x 8,8,8
C. Incline DB Press 60x 12,10,10

FST-7 Set Fly Machine 70x 12 80x12,12,12,12,12
(For anyone who doesn't know rest between sets is 30 seconds while flexing muscle )

CARDIO

1 minute run (8MPH) + 1.5 minute Walk (4.0 MPH) x 6
1 minute run (8MPH) + 1 minute Walk (4.0 MPH) x 1
1 minute run (9MPH) x 1

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + 3/4 cup of oats
Meal 2: Postworkout 2 Scoops Whey + 3/4 cup of oats + 1 Banana
Meal 3: Chicken Breast + brown rice (40g CHO) + cup of peas

***Update more later (6 meals total)

NOTES

-Obviously not much to report today. Nice pump at the gym.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout Grambo, Nice sets of 225....Someday i will be repping that shiz...ONE DAY!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to find someone to trade for some xfa :)

got good recomp each time I ran the original

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout Grambo, Nice sets of 225....Someday i will be repping that shiz...ONE DAY!!!!!
Been lifting weights for about 12 years+ now so its been a journey hahaha its great when 225 is just your repping weight. Those aren't to failure or anything (no spotters) probably easily bump it up next week. Usually week 1 is a feeling out week.

You'll get there no worries :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to find someone to trade for some xfa :)

got good recomp each time I ran the original
Definitely should do that.

I have always wanted to use it but the price always made me delay purchase so pretty excited about this log actually. Lots of people I respect opinions of have good things to say.

Hopefully get some really nice recomp effects. Trying to stay away from.......non natural "supplements" for awhile haha

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in brutha

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In... looking forward to seeing what the new formula can do.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sub! I love regular x factor. I'm excited to see what this Does for you. I always got a nasty strength increase while leaning out. And sore joints but they address that in the advanced formula

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the new X..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome grams can't wait to follow this. What exactly is x factor?

Yeah I remember my first time repping 225... Oh that was only 2 workouts ago. Lol hopefully i can hang on to my strength from SD. I'm hoping that recycle and slinshot you and Greg gave me will help me keep it.
I'm 2 plate guy on MFF.

Man those FST sets sound horrible. I thought a rest pause set was bad enough but doing more sets and flexing gosh I can only imagine. What's the science behind the flexing while resting?

Tear it up bro

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome grams can't wait to follow this. What exactly is x factor?

Yeah I remember my first time repping 225... Oh that was only 2 workouts ago. Lol hopefully i can hang on to my strength from SD. I'm hoping that recycle and slinshot you and Greg gave me will help me keep it.
I'm 2 plate guy on MFF.

Man those FST sets sound horrible. I thought a rest pause set was bad enough but doing more sets and flexing gosh I can only imagine. What's the science behind the flexing while resting?

Tear it up bro
X- Factor is in the most basic sense Arachidonic Acid a pro-inflammatory fatty acid.

X-Factor Advanced is a Prop blend of

40% ArA in proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend,Ultra Purified Omega-3 concentrated Fish Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin 18%

I hope the SS/Recycle does that stack justice and keeps you at the 225 reps! haha

The FST sets are amazing and horrible all at once haha basically just gives you a HUGE pump and supposedly this helps shuttle a lot of nutrients to the muscles being worked. Search FST-7 to find the articles explaining it more. I don't know it is all 100% true but the theory is good and at the very least gives the muscle some different stimulus than it might be used to.

pezdog1

Awards
I will be following along. I will be starting my 50 day of X-factor advanced. Give it hell bro!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With original x-factor, I found results best at 1.5x label dosing (went as high as 2 + 3x label, with no additional effects). At label dosing, I always found it taking hitting the second bottle to really notice effects, at the 1.5x dosing, you'd start seeing it by second week

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Factor does seem to work really well with FST-7, the pumps are so damn good on XF that it takes FST-7 to a whole new painful and yet blissful level.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL it sounds like we have had similar experiences with ArA

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Subbin' Interested in this. Trying to avoid those non-natural supplements myself hehe.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday update

DAY 2

Training - Back

A. Wide Grip Pullups Bwx 10,10,9
B. Barbell Row 185x 8,8,8 (used straps last two sets as grip was being ****ty)

**Guy using things I needed so thew in:

C1. DB Shrugs 95x 8,8
C2. Hanging Leg raises 12,12

D1. Cable Row w/ FAT GRIPZ 120x 12 135x 12,12
D2. 1-Arm DB Row 95x 8,8,8

FST-7 Set Machine Row 45 plate on each side (update pic of machine tomorrow) x 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO - 2 hours post workout

Played two intramurla volleyball games, best of 3 ended up doing 5 matches total......only won one lol but thats coed for you. I rocked it and am now the favorite first year to the upper class people lol

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal
(Waaaay to long a break from 1 to 2 but thats life sometimes)
Meal 2: 8oz Turkey breast on 2 whole wheat slices of bread + 1 Banana + hard boiled egg
Meal 3: Postworkout: 2 scoops Whey + banana + 2 WW slices of bread
Meal 4: 2 Scoops of Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal

Horrible macro breakdown today :fail:

NOTES

- Couldn't sleep due to stimulant intake last night, MAYBE got 3 hours. Had a huge test that felt like it went fairly well though spent all day studying.
- Forced myself into the gym even being exhausted. Not the best day but happy I made myself get in there.
- I was super pumped in the gym today, I didn't take anything except some Redline (insert whatever name it is now) sample I had. And should have been detrimental to pump.....not at all full solid pumps that I recognize from when using venegeance. So definitley ArA kicking in a bit in that regard.
- Oh and then hit up two volleyball intramural games so typing this I am falling asleep from exhaustion and just going to have to wake up early to study for this quiz because I am not being productive.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday update

DAY 2

Training - Back

A. Wide Grip Pullups Bwx 10,10,9
B. Barbell Row 185x 8,8,8 (used straps last two sets as grip was being ****ty)

**Guy using things I needed so thew in:

C1. DB Shrugs 95x 8,8
C2. Hanging Leg raises 12,12

D1. Cable Row w/ FAT GRIPZ 120x 12 135x 12,12
D2. 1-Arm DB Row 95x 8,8,8

FST-7 Set Machine Row 45 plate on each side (update pic of machine tomorrow) x 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO - 2 hours post workout

Played two intramurla volleyball games, best of 3 ended up doing 5 matches total......only won one lol but thats coed for you. I rocked it and am now the favorite first year to the upper class people lol

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal
(Waaaay to long a break from 1 to 2 but thats life sometimes)
Meal 2: 8oz Turkey breast on 2 whole wheat slices of bread + 1 Banana + hard boiled egg
Meal 3: Postworkout: 2 scoops Whey + banana + 2 WW slices of bread
Meal 4: 2 Scoops of Whey + Kashi Go Lean instant oatmeal

Horrible macro breakdown today :fail:

NOTES

- Couldn't sleep due to stimulant intake last night, MAYBE got 3 hours. Had a huge test that felt like it went fairly well though spent all day studying.
- Forced myself into the gym even being exhausted. Not the best day but happy I made myself get in there.
- I was super pumped in the gym today, I didn't take anything except some Redline (insert whatever name it is now) sample I had. And should have been detrimental to pump.....not at all full solid pumps that I recognize from when using venegeance. So definitley ArA kicking in a bit in that regard.
- Oh and then hit up two volleyball intramural games pushed myself close to the edge haha I passed out afterward.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid log here can't say I know alot about xf but I keep seeing it here and there so I'm in on this one.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How does this product compare to hemodraulix? I know there are a bit different ingredients, but the pumps from hemo were intense to say the least, and I am pretty sure that the AA is what made it so... however, I have always heard that x factor was the go to AA product.... so kinda wondering if there are parallels.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this product compare to hemodraulix? I know there are a bit different ingredients, but the pumps from hemo were intense to say the least, and I am pretty sure that the AA is what made it so... however, I have always heard that x factor was the go to AA product.... so kinda wondering if there are parallels.
Ya I am curious to know this too. Because I have 2 bottles of Hemo and want to get Test Factor to stack with it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATES

DAY 3

Training - CARDIO

Interval Training

5 minute warm up
1 minute Run (8.0 MPH, last 2 at 9.0MPH)
1.5 minute walk (4.0MPH)
x8
5 minute cool down

Diet

Decently clean diet today, I can't remember the exact breakdown of things today but I had some bomb chilli at my parents house with my brother.
Cheated a bit with a brownie lol but honestly my body was craving some extra nutrients.

NOTES

-Holy **** every muscle in my body was sore from the back workout and then 2 full volleyball games (where I was almost a one man team lol). You use some muscles you aren't used to with the sprinting, twisting and diving. So fun though can't wait until next Tuesday.
- Those runs were TOUGH but I felt really good after. Nice getting that cardio back up and I actually use an Iphone Application called "Get Fit" that tells you when to run and walk and encourages you lol pretty cool actually.
- Just trying to improve some conditioning. I am going to TRY and get some Prolwer sprints in this weekend

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Training - REST

In class 8-5 today and I just felt mentally and physically beat so I listened to my body and just chalked today up to a rest day. Hit it hard next few days.
Probably hit arms with interval run tomorrow and legs on saturday is the game plan!.......Plus Biochemistry Exam 2 studying all weekend

Diet

Back on track today

Meal 1: 1/2 cup of oats + 2 scoops whey
Meal 2: Chicken breast (~8+oz) plus 1 cup of green beans
Meal 3: SANDWICH (whole wheat bread (22g CHO total) ~8oz of turkey)
Meal 4: 5 eggs + 5 egg whites with a dash of cheese mmmmmm

Had 2 spoonfuls of natural PB later as well haha

Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey + 5g fish oil

NOTES

-Not much to note today as far as the supplement goes as I didn't hit the gym. I am feeling slightly more full than normal particularly in the arms. Not a bad thing at all!
- My dosing schedule has been 3 preworkout and then 1 several hours away (before with PM workouts and after with AM workouts.) I may try all 4 before workout of arm day tomorrow.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Pump wise X-factor (ArA) is going to give some great pumps. I am not sure if these two products are really completely comparable as they are a tad different. I haven't used Hemo though so maybe the reps can answer these questions better than I can. I know the amount of ArA is much less but thats about it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Pump wise X-factor (ArA) is going to give some great pumps. I am not sure if these two products are really completely comparable as they are a tad different. I haven't used Hemo though so maybe the reps can answer these questions better than I can. I know the amount of ArA is much less but thats about it.
cool thanks for the info.:)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool thanks for the info.:)
No problem. Xfactor Advanced is supposed to be a really good update to the original XF which is still around and can be had relatively cheap. The price on ArA is slightly high and has always put me off...... Which is stupid as ive spent more money on worthless junk before lol everyone I know that I have high opinion for has great things to say about XF. It's been on my try list for awhile and was psyched to get to log it.

It's got studies and science behind it and has been around a long while. MN is a solid company too so that's always a good thing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always followed ArA with interest but was concerned about it being too much for my recovery abilities with my advanced age.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still got an open offer for any MN reps to trade a kilo of DAA powder (sodium d-asparatate) for 2 bottles of x-factor advanced :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you noticed anything yet?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5

Training - ARMSSSSS

Popped 4 caps preworkout:nom:

A. EZ Bar Curls 95x8 (hurt), 75x10,10,10

**Changing to weigthed chin ups as I have some ****ty wrist injury that has been bothering me fo a good while now. ONLY hurts when I lift and only bothersome with barbell curls with some alleviation when using EZ. Still hurts really bad so will avoid for now. Really need to see someone about this lol

B.Incline DB Curls 35x8,8,8

C. Hammer Curls w/ FAT GRIPZ 30x 8,8,8 LOVE THESE

(See below for pump info GREAT)

D. FST-7 SET Machine Preacher Curl 50x 12,12,12,12,10,10,10

E. Close Grip Bench Press 205x8,8,8,8
(used swrist wraps because wrist was hurting bad)

F. Dips BW+35x 10,10,10

G. Overhead Rope Extensions 80x12 100x12,12,12,10 95x12,12

CARDIO

Interval Runs

1.5 Run (8.0MPH)
2 minute walk (4.0MPH)
x6

Plus warm up and cool down 5 minute each

Diet

Relatively clean can't remember the exact breakdown. Diet is so hard to keep on track with this amount of school. Going to try and improve on it.

NOTES

- Things are happening now. I did this routine the last two weeks and the pump today was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Not a normal NO/Arginine pump but a full on hard as rock pump. More similar to hormonal pumps on cycle.
-Felt identical (maybe even a little more!) to when I have run Halovar cycles. Pump hurt so good. I was impressed big time. My biceps didn't deflate while doing triceps like they normall do and even after a pretty intense cardio session still felt nice and pumped.
-Looking forward to seeing how well it does in the weeks to come!
***Update while posting this Sunday morning 1:50am Triceps still having hardcore DOMS can't straighten out the arms without soreness. hahaha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6

Training - Study :(

Basically sat in my study room from 4:30 until now......working out my brain haha This section is taking longer than I thought and really woudl have been behind if I had hit the gym. Which suuuuuucks!! Going to try and get some done early tomorrow watch a game or two of NFL and knock out a quick leg workout even if its just squats and deads.

Diet

Meal 1: Egg scramble (50g protein)
Meal 2: Turkey sandwich and a bunch of granola haha
Meal 3: Protein shake
Meal 4: Peanut Butter and honey plus 2 scoops whey (XF Mocchachino in hot water MMMMMMMMMMMM SO GOOD)
Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey

Hard to get much real food down when you are dropping stimulants left and right trying to get motivation. Want to give props to SNS Focus-XT, use it literally all the time since school started and seems to help motivate me and give me nice focus. Wish it lasted a little longer but I get shiz done when I take it. Adding some extra stims helps but usually just use those when it wears off.
I also knock back some nicotine gum, nice mental boost I have used for awhile in school now......addicts you to chewing gum though (srs) lol

NOTES

- Really this was sadly a wasted day. I am pretty upset with myself but school comes first and I am having to plug through 5 lectures worth of videos and notes to answer stufy guide questions form a teacher that sucks hard. This exam is a huge one that is the biggest one in Biochemistry for the semester so it is taking precedent over just about everything.
- On a better note I did see the movie "The Town" with my brother because I promised him we would this week. Cut into my study time but you have to make time for social engagements or you will go crazy (I consistently study on Friday and Saturday nights some weekends). Its worth a slightly lower grade not burning yourself out and neglecting family/friends. Anyway I really liked the movie, very good drama film. Lived up to the hype..........only ONE thing bothered me.......

.... there was a scene that Ben goes into a laundry mat, says hi to the clerk, does a quick glance to his right......and we get a 3-4 second pan shot of tons of VPX products for no reason other than product placement lol I was just like what?? Like for a second it looked like a VPX commercial. Nothing to do with anything and blatant product placement. Kinda odd really. Do they sell VPX at laundry mats in Boston?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think XF would be a good addition while running another hormonal? The added strength benefits and protein synthesis should prove beneficial.

I also concur with you on the FocusXT...great product.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 7

Won't even lie. This exam is the largest percentage of my grade for Biochemistry so worked out my lower back muscles by sitting for extended periods of time lol

Watched ONE football game (Cowboys FTW) and had dinner at my parents but thats about all I got to do outside of my study room

OH well

DAY 8

Training - Legs

Could have chalked up legs to a loss but better to get them done and move things forward instead!

A. Squats 225x 8,8,8, 1+8 (last set I did one and hamstring sent pain up the leg, was too tight and didnt warm up enough. Running definitely took its toll this week on my legs haha)
B. Deadlifts 225x8 275x6 (back tweaked) 225x8 225x8
C. Lunges 40x 8,8
D. Glute Ham Raise BWx 12,12 **Legs were already toast and hurting ha
E. KB Swings 55x 25, 25

CARDIO

Eliptical 20 miniutes Level 3 Average ~50 Strides per min
~250kcal supposedly

Diet

Studying and stimulants are hurting the old diet here haha hard to eat anything substantial too often.

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
"Meal 2": Bag of beef jerky haha (33g pro) + handful of almonds
Meal 3: 2 scoops of whey + brown rice
Meal 4: PoWO Banana + 3/4 cup of oats + 2 scoops of whey
Meal 5: Haven't eaten anything, going to try and stuff something down. (its 1 am lol)

NOTES

- Really good leg day, hadn't eaten enough really though and got that light headed feeling. Powered through cardio barely lol and was drenched the whole workout.
- Tweaked the back a bit but nothing too bad at all. Legs already pretty sore though haha See how I hold up in volleyball tomorrow!! Star player gotta be at my best lol
- Feeling full and slight pump 24/7 now and I am enjoying it! I think some slight recomp has already begun as well I seem a TAD leaner.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think XF would be a good addition while running another hormonal? The added strength benefits and protein synthesis should prove beneficial.

I also concur with you on the FocusXT...great product.
Good question...... I believe there is some evidence that it may upregulate androgen receptors so could be a nice addition to a cycle. The pumps may be too much to handle though haha maybe a lower dosing possibly. I know someone that ran it on an injectable cycle and loved it though.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real set goal honestly. I'm swamped (obviously) with school so any progress will be a miracle kinda. I took some before pics so hopefully we will see a difference at the end.

Feels like Week before finals......every week haha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12

Training - Back
DELTS

A. Standing Overhead Press 115x 10,8,8,8
B1. Front Raise 20x 6,6,6
B2. Lateral raise 20x 6,6,6
B3. Bent over rear delt raise 50x 6,6,6

BACK

A1. Wide Grip Pulldown 165x 8,8,8
A2. Reverse Close grip pulldown 165x 8,8,8

B. Machine Pulldown (1 arm at a time) 45x 10,10

C1. Bent Over DB Row 40x 12,12,12
C2. Decline Sit ups BWX10,10,10

D1. Cable Row w/ FAT GRIPZ 150x 10,10,10
D2. 1-Arm DB Row 95x 9,9,9

FST-7 Set Machine Row 45 plate on each side x 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO

Treadmill
15% incline
Speed: Started at 3.0 worked up to 4.0 last 10 minutes
30 minutes

Diet

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Whey + oats
Meal 2: 8oz Turkey breast on 2 whole wheat slices of bread + almonds
Meal 3: 2 scoops of whey shake
Meal 4: Postworkout 2 beers (Chimay Blue) and pizza and ceasar salad at Wolfgang Puck restaurant was NOM NOM.

NOTES

- I am really loving the Xfactor for the pumps in the gym. It is blowing away any type of NO preworkout out there and I almost "feel" like it working. Had a really great workout and felt strong and focused.
- Even with my diet not being as on point as I would like I seem to be getting slightly leaner which is alwasy a good thing! Hitting the grocery store Sunday and try to hit some good clean foods.
-Thursday just went off on drinks, food and such in the suites at the football game. So was ready to go today to get some gym time in. Felt like I was getting some good glances over from other patrons. Gotta love it.
- My back pumped up very nicely and I could tell was making my sleevless T tighter and a littel uncomfortable haha

Also checked weight and I came in at 187.4 so even with the cheat things are looking nice. Basically if I can gain any muscle/lose any type of fat and just keep everything XFA will be win since I am under crazy stress and popping stimulants left and right. Lately getting to the gym is getting harder and harder and its really sucking but its small victories grinding it out when I can! Never been quite this overwhelmed haha ready for winter break.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some pictures after my arm day last week, pump was insane. Hopefully its noticeable. Kinda blurry.

Second one is not flexed

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo are the DOMS getting worse the longer you take it?
Im just in the second week and honestly the DOMs hasn't been too bad. Major in my legs but that was also due to not hitting them hard for awhile. I will keep you updated on this aspect though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look at that monster!!!
you look like Chuck Norris

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15

Training - ARMS

Popped 4 caps preworkout

A. Weighted Chin ups BW+35x 8,6,6
B. Standing DB Curls 40x8,8,8

C. Hammer Curls w/ FAT GRIPZ 30x 10,10,10

D. FST-7 SET Machine Preacher Curl 50x 12,12,12,12,10,10,10

E. Close Grip Incline Bench Press 135x10 185x 6,6,6
F. Ring Dips BXx 10,8 Normal Dips BWx 10

G. FST-7 Tricep Pressdowns 100x12,12,12,12,12,12,12

CARDIO

15% Incline
Speed: 3.0 started worked up to 4.0 by the end
30 minutes
Kcals: 450

Diet

Meal 1: 1/2 Cup of oats + 2 scoops of protein
Meal 2: Chicken wings
Meal 3: Healthy Steamers Chicken Marinara
Meal 4: 2 scoop protein + 1/4 cup oats
Meal 5: Postworkout 2 scoops of whey + 1/2 cup oats

its 11:30 but still might have another small meal

NOTES

- INSANE PUMPS TODAY, almost painful. Loved it arms were exploding and still nice and full. I would say the pumps were easily comparable to on cycle pumps I get from PHs like 4-chloros which are my favorite.
- 9:30 PM and my little gym was packed which was kinda weird. Arms were looking huge today and it was a great workout. Even getting to the gym was a win tonight as I have a big exam Thursday (I have a big exam all the time it seems lol)
- I want to make on big note: I am practically living off of Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Cinnamon Roll..... holy ****! I know its old news to some but I am straight orgasming every time I drink it.

-Big note I am feeling leaner but actually feeling really full which is a great feeling. Weight this morning came in at 183.4 not too shabby, doesn't hurt I am mainly getting in protein and a little clean carbs and stimmed outta my mind most days lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- I want to make on big note: I am practically living off of Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Cinnamon Roll..... holy ****! I know its old news to some but I am straight orgasming every time I drink it.

-Big note I am feeling leaner but actually feeling really full which is a great feeling. Weight this morning came in at 183.4 not too shabby, doesn't hurt I am mainly getting in protein and a little clean carbs and stimmed outta my mind most days lol
the UP 2.0 chocoalte peanut butter is my favorite flavor out of any protein

and I always felt that way on x-factor, i'm surprised its really kicking in that fast. I guess the changes to the formulation....

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Awesome notes on the X Factor, and i have been waiting for my cinnamon roll UP. Glad to hear everyone seems to like that as well.