Triazole Activate Xtreme(old Form) plus some goodies

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Giving Triazole a shot with Ativate Xtreme Old Formula. Im using this on a recomp. Goal is to lose some fat and keep as much of my lean muscle as possible.

Diet
3000-3500 cals
Fats-120+g
Carbs-100-150 g
Protein-400+g

Carbs will be from oats, whole wheat bread, and veggies
protien mainly from foods with some Whey protein.

training
Mon-chest
Tue-back
wed-shoulders
Thur-Legs
Fri-arms

Cardio at least 4 days shooting for 6 days a week.
Will either be fasted in am or post workout

Supps
Lipotropic protein
Anadrualic state gt
creatine mono
GHenereate
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Multi
Cycle support 2.0 1-2 scoops

Pre weight was 249 at 15% bf
looking to lose 4-5% on this recomp so I can get back to bulking. Vacation put about 5-10 lbs of fat on me trying to get it off.

Will try to post every day depending on time.

started everything this morning. first workout will be tomorrow. Activate will be dosed at 2 am 2 pm off days 2 am 2 pre 2 pm on days. Triazole 2 am 1-2 pm depending on how it feels.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Cordeen and Robboe glad to have yall along. I forgot to add a little about my training. I phase train 12-15 reps week 1 8-10 reps week 2 and 4-6 reps week 3. I keep a log of all workouts to see what is working and what is not working. If I am not continually getting stronger or The mirror is not showing progress then I switch some exercises up. This log started on my week 2, 8-10 reps.

Today was my first workout on triazole and activate. I was a bit tired today. Was up and down last night taking care of my daughter who I think has an ear infection. Overall a nice solid workout. I did not notice anything so far. I did have a really good pump going.

Started with Incline Bench with 1 min rest in between sets
225-5x10,10,10,8,4
Could have gotten 5 with a spotter but did not have one today. I was up 2 reps from 3 last week 2 workout

DB Bench-1 min rest
100's-4x10,8,6,5
was down a few reps from last workout. only exercise that was down. It kind of stumped me

Machine Bench-FST-7- 25-30 sec rest
135-10,10,10,7,6,6,6
This really got my pump going. I made sure to squeeze at the top. did do these last workout

DB fly-45 sec rest
50-10,10,10,7 up 3 reps

Decline Fly-45 sec rest
40-10,10,8 up 2 reps

I did a fasted cardio this morning as well

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
quick nightly review...boys are aching a little and the libido is up big time....cant wait till i my wife puts my daughter to bed....

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Started today with a fasted cardio on my elliptical. 25 minutes 30% incline at level eight. Starting yesterday and for the rest of this week the dosage for triazole is 4. Nothing new to report. On a side note was happy to see the Yankees beat Tampa last night. Had back today. My lower back is still extremely tight. I tweaked it 3 weeks ago and had to go on muscle relaxers to move. Still trying to get my hamstrings and hip flexors to loosen up. So I had to switch up my workout today.

Weighted Pull ups-1 min rest focused on pulling and squeezing my back
25-10,10,9,5 body 6

CGLPD-fst-7 30 sec rest squeezed at bottom
170-10,9,8,7,6,5 150-6
FST-7 always gives me a huge pump but this really fatigued my back

Behind Head LPD-1 min break
70-8,8,7,5

Seated Low MAchine 1 arm row- 1 min rest
L-8,8,8,8,10
R-8,8,8,8,10

Seated high row-1 min rest
150-10,8,6

both of these rows used a bench to put chest on to keep tension off lower back

Straight arm push downs- 1 min
70-10,10 90-7

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Sleep great last night. First time in about a week. So I woke up feeling refreshed even though my wife put my daughter on the bed with me at 7 am. I hoped she would go to sleep but instead she poked me in the eye and played with my ears. So I got up and did a fasted cardio 30 min. I was starving afterward. Shoulder workout today. Still taking it easy on my stiff lower back.

Arnold press-1 min rest
70's-10,10,8,6
side raises-1 min rest
40's-10,10,9,8
BH Smith Seated Military press-fst-7-30 sec rest
35's each side-10,10,10,10,8,7,6
Seated alt front raise-1 min
30-5x10
1 arm rev fly-1 min
L&R-60's-3x10
this made my back tight so only did 3 sets
DB Shrug-30 sec rest
80's-5x10 way to light thought short rest would make a difference

I really focused on good form and activating the muscles i was working.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ill bite, subd

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps
Lipotropic protein
Anadrualic state gt
creatine mono
GHenereate
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Multi
Cycle support 2.0 1-2 scoops
Just noting that you don't need extra creatine if you're using ASGT - the recommended dosage contains enough creatine for your daily requirements. Also because Triazole is an AI, be aware that even though it is preworkout product, ASGT does contain AI properties.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Just noting that you don't need extra creatine if you're using ASGT - the recommended dosage contains enough creatine for your daily requirements. Also because Triazole is an AI, be aware that even though it is preworkout product, ASGT does contain AI properties.
thanks for the info. I wasn't aware ASGT had any AI properties. I take 1 scoop a day. I dont like the buzz feeling from taking more than one dose. was taking the creatine extra as a "loading phase" for the first week because i have been off it for a month or so. I know there is evidence you dont need to load but just in case the extra creatine gets my muscles saturated faster ill take 5-10 extra grams.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info. I wasn't aware ASGT had any AI properties. I take 1 scoop a day. I dont like the buzz feeling from taking more than one dose. was taking the creatine extra as a "loading phase" for the first week because i have been off it for a month or so. I know there is evidence you dont need to load but just in case the extra creatine gets my muscles saturated faster ill take 5-10 extra grams.
Re ASGT, it mentions this in the write-up and the specifically written articles on the product.

Re creatine loading, yes, the only purpose of this is to reach your muscle creatine threshold faster (~20g over 5 days will do it - or 5g daily for ~3 weeks) - once your muscle creatine threshold is reached, you canNOT saturate it any further, though. After that, you only need 2-3g daily to keep your muscle creatine levels elevated.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Re ASGT, it mentions this in the write-up and the specifically written articles on the product.

Re creatine loading, yes, the only purpose of this is to reach your muscle creatine threshold faster (~20g over 5 days will do it - or 5g daily for ~3 weeks) - once your muscle creatine threshold is reached, you canNOT saturate it any further, though. After that, you only need 2-3g daily to keep your muscle creatine levels elevated.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
I am taking between 15-20g a day of creatine till saturday. after that just the asgt till it runs out then just 5 g of creatine mono. I dont think i have much left a week or so. I thought i had more. As for the AI aspect of it i dont feel any negative effects from to little estrogen. My joints are not aching. So unless I start to feel some negative side affects or find out other wise I was going to keep it going as is. As for the AI aspect in asgt i knew it had the estrogen control but did not put the two together. I just found I feel best with Asgt over jacked or 1mr. But again i appreciate you pointing this out to me so i can keep an eye on this and not over do it.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 :As for todays workout it was solid. It was leg day. Lower back is still recovering so still taking it easy. I got off work at 1 am last night got to bed around 130 and was up at 7 to be at work at 8. Not the most ideal sleep but I felt great during my lift. Really felt focused and motivated. Like i said in the previous post im having no sides at 4 a day with triazole. Im getting really restful sleep. recovery is felling good and my libido is still very high.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Morning update. Sleep amazing last night. everyday I seem to be getting better more restful sleep. had about 10 hrs...loved every bit of it! still no vivid dreams but I normally never remember my dreams.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Stopped taking ASGT today for the rest of the log. But still a solid workout. I didnt miss a beat. Did arms today had a great pump. I have always had a hard time making my arms grow. I felt strong today. All day before my lift I felt aggressive and ready to throw some weights around. Hope that stays throughout the rest of the time on. Libido is still kicking in high gear!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. All day yesterday I had added aggression. It later turned in to the alpha male mentality. I felt like a beast all night. sleep continues to be great. will weigh in tomorrow and take BF%.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: weight was down a few lbs 5 to be exact. Think some of it may be water. I feel thirsty all the time on this stack. So i continue to drink a ton of water. nothing new to me as i averaged about a gallon to 1.5 gallons a day normally. BF% was down so Im feeling good. continue to have the alpha male feeling almost all day. Im thinking about taking 1 triazole am 2 pre workout and 1 before bed. wonder if anyone has tried this or if it would be beneficial? I figured it would help me stomp out some estrogen pre workout

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand I have a few more days before the activate kicks in but I know for sure the Triazole is working its magic. Felt great today. Mood is good still have added aggression and libido is sky high.

Switched my training up a little today. I tried to take every set till failure. Never done this before and wanted to see how my body reacted to it. Started with Bench and did 315x11 missed 12. If I had a spotter I think I might have gotten the 12th rep. Didnt want to risk it to much.

bench-315-11,7 295-6 255-8 225-8 1min 30 sec rest
DB incline-80's-10,8,7 70-9,8 130 rest
Smith decline ds-90 each side-14 80 each side-5 70 each side-6 45-13
Machine-125-14,6 115-6 95-6 75-13 30 sec rest
incline fly-50-10,7,6 45 sec rest

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 10. It has been raining for two days now. The rain always makes me lethargic. Its hard for me to push myself and get motivated. But since it was back day I had to push threw that feeling. Had a solid workout. Lats were pumped from the first set through my workout. I really felt like my chest should have been wrecked today but its just mildly sore and a little tight. Ill see how sore i am tomorrow with both chest and back but i feel like my recovery has really improved.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
For leaning out I find that Activate (old version) plus Formadrol XT works really well for me. I want to try Triazole somtime in the near future but I'm waiting to see the latest reviews. I learned a long time ago not to jump on new supplements until they have been around a while, most are bogus.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
For leaning out I find that Activate (old version) plus Formadrol XT works really well for me. I want to try Triazole somtime in the near future but I'm waiting to see the latest reviews. I learned a long time ago not to jump on new supplements until they have been around a while, most are bogus.
I understand that. From what i can tell triazole is the real deal so far. I can definitely tell i have added test. Got a nasty zit that came up yesterday and is still chillin on my face today. It has also leaned me up a bit.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I can understand this. But you know the history of DS, right? We don't do bogus! :D

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Libido is still up still but i feel it is starting level off. I noticed with most test boosters around this time my libido levels off. Had shoulders yesterday had such a hugh pump in them it hurt. Recovery is definitely up. Im enjoying this but know i dont want to over train so im staying on track.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can understand this. But you know the history of DS, right? We don't do bogus! :D
Got that right! Everything from Matt Cahill works! :18:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Libido is still up still but i feel it is starting level off. I noticed with most test boosters around this time my libido levels off. Had shoulders yesterday had such a hugh pump in them it hurt. Recovery is definitely up. Im enjoying this but know i dont want to over train so im staying on track.
I thought this too, but i realized that it wasn't that the libido was leveling off. I was simply getting used to the elevation so my perception of it had changed.

My recovery parameters have been up since day 3 or so. Especially following my heavy, low rep power workouts.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I thought this too, but i realized that it wasn't that the libido was leveling off. I was simply getting used to the elevation so my perception of it had changed.

My recovery parameters have been up since day 3 or so. Especially following my heavy, low rep power workouts.
Yeah after my leg workout im interested to see how i feel tomorrow. But i might just be getting used to the elevated libido i still feel its up but not like the first week.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Day 13. Still sleeping very deep. Not having any vivid dreams as others have reported. Really impressed at my recovery. I thought I was going to be wrecked today but just mildly sore. Arms later today and the a long bike ride this evening.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
So Last week I tried taking a pill pre workout. I found I liked taking 2 am 2 pm better. When I only take 1 pill I dont feel the effects as much. Libido is still up but not as much as it was. Recovery is still really good. Sleep is very deep but I dont have any vivid dreams. I have chest later will post my thoughts on the workout afterward.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout went very well. had an amazing pump. I didnt think it was going to be as good as it was since I was so hung over yesterday. Had my brothers bachelor party on sat night. But everything went well. I was strong and had a partner so was able to get some added forced reps! here is my workout tried to say in the 8-12 rep range

Smith bench-4xfail
Smith incline to neck-4x fail
DB bench-4xfail
Machine bench- 7 set 30 sec rest
Incline fly 3 sets

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Ok did back today and I felt strong...I had to put some numbers in the seperating the boys from the men deadlift comp. So I started with deads all raw.
240-5
335-3
425-3
515-1
That is a pr raw for me...
Then I went into my normal back routine. Still had a lot left in the tank. Blew threw my workout today. Sleep great last night. In the beginning i had a lot of added aggression but That has calmed down. strength and recovery is definitely up and has only getting better.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ok did back today and I felt strong...I had to put some numbers in the seperating the boys from the men deadlift comp. So I started with deads all raw.
240-5
335-3
425-3
515-1
That is a pr raw for me...
Then I went into my normal back routine. Still had a lot left in the tank. Blew threw my workout today. Sleep great last night. In the beginning i had a lot of added aggression but That has calmed down. strength and recovery is definitely up and has only getting better.
You are a machine!!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays update. Did shoulders and felt great. I tried 3 pills a day last week to see if i could stretch the bottle a little longer. I went back to 4 this week and 4 is the magic number. I still progressed but Im noticing better total results at 4. Everything is up. at 4 is the libido is back in full swing. Then at work I rode bikes for 4 hours as for my cardio.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day. started with hammys and moved into quads. I pre exhausted my quads before front squats today. When I got to front squats my left groin was really tight. I recently pulled it so I backed off squats and instead did BB hack squats. Last night I sleep extremely deep woke up feeling ready to go. I wish DS made triazole with 120 caps so the bottle would last me 30 days...I can only dream though.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday was my final lifting day on triazole and Activate. Both will be running out sunday. Had a great lift and the pump was amazing. At 4 a day triazole was amazing. I have already told some buddies about it. So as for running it again it is a definite. This was a great stack only next time i will need two bottles of both. there were no negative effects only positive.
Great mood.
deep sleep
strength was up. felt really strong.
endurance was way up
Recovery was amazing.
aggression was up. really helped push out some extra reps
Im thinking the new formula of Activate would make this stack even better.

Reactions: BBB
tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Ok so yesterday was my final lifting day on triazole and Activate. Both will be running out sunday. Had a great lift and the pump was amazing. At 4 a day triazole was amazing. I have already told some buddies about it. So as for running it again it is a definite. This was a great stack only next time i will need two bottles of both. there were no negative effects only positive.
Great mood.
deep sleep
endurance was way up
Recovery was amazing.
Did you gain any noticable amount of muscle? lose fat?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Did you gain any noticable amount of muscle? lose fat?
muscles were harder and i was more vascular. I noticed I leaned up a bit but I was not really eating to gain or lose. On a good cut this would be really good. Your strength would stay about the same if not get better and you would drop some good fat. On a bulk it would help keep off some excess fat. but i think i lost a 1 or 2 lbs of fat.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Just weighed myself. weight was up a few lbs and bf% was down .5 %. So yeah I put on some gains not really trying.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Just weighed myself. weight was up a few lbs and bf% was down .5 %. So yeah I put on some gains not really trying.
This was my experience as well. On lower calories then normal I gained strength and weight as well as dropped bf..

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Great mood.
deep sleep
endurance was way up
Recovery was amazing.
EXCELLENT feedback!

I love it when that happens.