Lets TIGHTEN some skin up with THIEMUCASE(SPONSORED)!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Its sucks balls to train your ass off, lift heavy, have a good diet, and get that amazing body but then have stretch marks ALL OVER! One of worst nightmares to any person is loose saggy skin and stretch marks! But now there is a solution and it's called Thiomucase!

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend tightens your skin and may reduce the visible signs of aging by discarding water from the fat cells. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM is a safe and effective product for preventing cellulite. Its natural component ,Caffeine & Yohimbe acts directly upon orange peel skin - reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage. This improves hydration of the skin and offers a firm and silky touch. On the other hand, and in parallel, the reducing effect of Thiomucase Cream by NTBM helps to shape body contour - allowing the release of the fatty tissue located between the skin and muscles.

All the same benefits of the pre-show thiomucase, used to improve the definition of the treatment area. Start applying the cream 2x/day two weeks before competition. There are two ways to use: 1. Apply a thin layer of cream and rub in well, or 2. Apply a thin layer of cream, cover with clear plastic wrap and a neoprene belt/spandex tight clothing for atleast an hour. Rub in excess when done.

So whether you are trying to get show ready or just want to look your best. Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend by NTBM get you there in no time!

For external use only.

warnings

This product is intended for adults only. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are drug tested for any band substance.

If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Manufactored for Needtobuildmuscle.com by pumpnpose. NTBM does not make this product but is only a

Authorized reseller of this product for pumpNpose.

Before Pictures:

Try it for your self! Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this seems like an interesting idea. I have some loose skin from my heavier days. Will follow to see how this works for you

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will def follow along for this. My skin has been stretched beyond belief from the weight gains I have made over the years.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Wow this seems like an interesting idea. I have some loose skin from my heavier days. Will follow to see how this works for you
Glad to have you here sir!

Will def follow along for this. My skin has been stretched beyond belief from the weight gains I have made over the years.

:welcome: stretched skin really sucks and I really hope this thing does its jobs. I've been uber busy lately but I'll make an update later on today. As of right when I apply it, it feels different...I can't explain how it feels but it feels good and this thing is going to last FOREVER! Like a small amount of it cover a good amount of area.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Im in Lue "yoshi" Link...lol

God dammit I knew you were smart! God your awesome :yup: I'm glad to have you here cause its not an official log until you, rochabp, and HTS are here ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God dammit I knew you were smart! God your awesome :yup: I'm glad to have you here cause its not an official log until you, rochabp, and HTS are here ;)
Thank You my Friend! Let`s KICK THE FAT OFF!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same Thiomucase we used to use back in the day, seems different.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I'll be taking more pictures this week and post them up. The redness in my shoulders have faded a little and I could see my tricep a little better. I'll be applying the product to my quads, lower chest, tricep, and upper abs. That is because I am on a bulk and I gain almost all the fats on my lower abs so it would be a little useless to apply the product to my lower abs. HOWEVER, if the last place I gain fat is quads, tricep, and then lower chest. So if the product helps me shred the tricep area and quads away then it is Gods gift to me personally. If it works for me it'll most likely work for you! I'm going to be super busy until wensday afternoon so please hold on. I'll also will be placing an order on the neoprene belt so I could use it on my upper abs.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so since I'm on bulk I'm going to change things around. I'm going to lower my carbs and apply the cream to my quads, tricep, and upper abs(I'm going to order the belt either today or tomorrow) and then add 3 days week of cardio, elliptical. Lets see how that goes and then go from there. If you guys have any ideas please let me know!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
If this works I'm buying as case for my last bit of loose skin

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry guys I haven't updated this in a while. This cream is AMAZING. I use it on my quads for couple of days and they have a little more cut now and I took pictures but you cant see them in the photo for some reason. Also at the begining I applied it to my arms and my triceps have came out a little afterward. So now I'm applying it to my lower chest and abs and continue to do that since I'm dropping weight every day.

199.8lbs
13.4% BF ehhh!

MEAL 1
1 Animal Flex
1 serving of fishoil
2 servings of oats
3 servings of cottage cheese(a little more than 3)
2 servings of PB
80g of strawberries

MEAL 2
8.7 oz of sweet potato
1 slice of cheese
4 slices of turkey breast

MEAL 3
1 serving of fishoil
2 servings of brown rice
7.6oz of chicken breast
2 servings of PB

MEAL 4
1 serving of Fishoil
2 servings of oats
1 serving of skim milk
3 servings of cottage cheese
26g of WPI
2 servings of PB
10g of creatine mono

EDIT: Forgot to add this

MEAL 5
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of skim milk
26g of WPI
1 serving of COMBAT
2 servings of PB

Side Notes:
Ok day, ok sleep, drank 2 gallons of water

Workout:

Wide Grip Lat pull down(WGLPD):
55x6-85x8-115x6-145x6-175x6-205x8(cheated some)

T Bar(TB): 45x6-90x6-135x6-180x6

WGPLD:
205x12

TB: 180x6(30 sec rest), 170x8

Concentrated curls, machine(CC):
35x8-45x8-60x8-80x8-100x4...ish

WGPLD:
190x15

TB:
205x12(gonna go lighter), 160x5

CC: 100x12

WGLPD:
205x15

DEAD LIFTS: 275x5,275x12(butchered the last 3 :( )

I always though I was doing DL wrong but I told couple of the guys in the gym to watch me to see if I was and apparently am not so I'm going to do them a lot more :thumbsup:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lue where is your Protein?????? if you wish loose some Fat up your Protein from whole foods and (shakes with NOT or MUCH carbs)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Lue where is your Protein?????? if you wish loose some Fat up your Protein from whole foods and (shakes with NOT or MUCH carbs)
Man I was going to eat big but every chance I got I fell sleep, LOL! Today I'll be eating more whole foods. However I've actually been dropping weight. Like the past four days I was at 201, 200.8, 199.8, and today 199lbs. So I've been dropping some fat on my bulk which to me is impressive! Some how lately I've been dropping weight with just an small cut of carbs.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
You and me both, brother. I'm plagued by it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of this on my last order, subd for sure!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
In!!!! Having been a LOT heavier, I have loads of stretch marks and loose skin, I've tried LG's lipoburn with some success but it's pretty costly in th UK for the amount it lasts... So I'm really interested in how this goes

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can this stuff leave a residue on clothing, from sweating?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I was going to eat big but every chance I got I fell sleep, LOL! Today I'll be eating more whole foods. However I've actually been dropping weight. Like the past four days I was at 201, 200.8, 199.8, and today 199lbs. So I've been dropping some fat on my bulk which to me is impressive! Some how lately I've been dropping weight with just an small cut of carbs.
this not matter protein help to burn fat but you need maintain your hard gained muscle use calipers for accuracy in your body fat!

Go ahead Lue!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
this not matter protein help to burn fat but you need maintain your hard gained muscle use calipers for accuracy in your body fat!

Go ahead Lue!!!!
Oh I though you were giving me a heads up to watch my carbs. I had read somewhere that braking proteisn is harder than carbs. So protein would speed up your matabolism.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, excited for your results!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You and me both, brother. I'm plagued by it.
I bought a tub of this on my last order, subd for sure!!
In!!!! Having been a LOT heavier, I have loads of stretch marks and loose skin, I've tried LG's lipoburn with some success but it's pretty costly in th UK for the amount it lasts... So I'm really interested in how this goes
Subbed man, excited for your results!!
I'm glad all you guys are in! This cream is very cheap and it looks like it could last centuries, LOL!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
9/28/2010

199lbs

MEAL 1
1 serving of fishoil
1 Animal Flex
2 servings of cottage cheese
2 serving of oats
2 serving of PB

MEAL 2
9.7oz of chicken breast
2 servings of brown rice

MEAL 3
2 servings of fishoil
2 servings of 2% milk
2 servings of oats
26g of WPI
2.226 servings of cottage cheese
2 servings of PB

MEAL 4
11.5 oz of chicken breast, SON!

Side Notes:

I had an uber sh!ty sleep last night and I didn't fall sleep until 2:30 or 3:00 and I was up by 6 :(

Side Notes:

I had an uber sh!ty sleep last night and I didn't fall sleep until 2:30 or 3:00 and I was up by 6

Workout:

incline DB press(IDBP): 25x4-35x6-45x5-55x5-65x5(10sec rest)-75x5

IDBP: 95x6(help a little on the first 4 then a little more than little on 5 and a little more on 6)PR

DCC:7x20(easy)

UCC:5x20(shoulder OWWW!)

IDBP: 90x2-80x3-50x8

DCC: 9x20(eeeh)

UCC: 6x15(shoulder!)

Rotater cuff: 10x15, 15x20, (forgot to do two more sets)

IDBP: 80x4-65x4-50x6-35x8

DCC: 4x10-5x10-6x10-7x10-8x10-9x10

UCC: 4x10-5x10, 5x10-4x10-3x10-2x20

Straight bar tricep pushdown: 10x15-13x15-10x10, 16x12-13x12-8x20

Flat BP: 135x12

Straight bar tricep pushdown: 18x5-14x10-7x30

Flat BP: 185x2,185x2(could of done more on both of them but I don't have a spotter), 185x2,195x3,195x3,195x3,195x3,195x3(I had a spotter and he helped a little on the 3rd sets but no long brakes)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
9/29/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 8 LEGS and ABS DAY

198lbs

MEAL 1

1 cap of slin sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 Animal Flex
26g of WPI
2 serving of oats
2 serving of PB

MEAL 2
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
2 servings of whole wheat pasta
10oz of chicken breast
2 servings of PB

MEAL 3
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of skim milk
1 serving of isomass weight gainer
2 servings of PB

Side Notes:
I HAD A SH!TY DIET, PERIOD!

Workout:

Squat:135-155-175-195-215-235x4,265x1(not that hard and old PR), 280(FAILED)! I did a too big of a jump

Hammer strength leg extension(HS-LE):45x4-90x3(weight and reps are per leg)

Squat: 245x2-225x2(15 sec rest)x2

HS-LE: 90x10(weight per leg)

HS squat(I did standing calf raises with them,HS-CR): 319x30

Squat: 225x3(10-15 sec rest), 160x15(could of done more but I don't do high reps sqaut, aka being a *****)

HS-CR:319x30

HS shrugs(HSS):
180x30-30sec hold

LE:110x10-170x12-250x10

Prone Leg curl: 190x4-130x10-70x15(FUUUUUUKK I couldn't walk)

HS Squat: 319x8

HSCR: 319x30

"V" Seating calf raises: 170x10

HS shrugs:
315x30

LE:
305x15-190x15-90x20

"V" Seating calf raises:
170x15, 170x30

HS CR: 459x30,(20 sec rest) 319x30

"V" Seating calf raises:
215x12

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
9/30/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 9 OFF DAY

198lbs (same)

MEAL 1

1 cap of slin sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 Animal Flex
26g of WPI
1 serving of Combat
2 serving of oats
2 serving of PB

MEAL 2
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
8oz of cooked long grain white rice
8.1oz of cooked beef
8oz of low fat plain yogurt
2 servings of PB

MEAL 3
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
10.7oz of chicken breast
2 servings of peas
2 servings of PB

MEAL 4
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
9.5oz of chicken breast
212g of peach
111g of strawberries
(The fruits turned into a smoothie, I've had cravings all week!)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/1/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 10 ARMS AND ABS with a little of outside lats DAY

201lbs :wtf1:

MEAL 1
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of 2% milk
26g of WPI
3 servings of oats
2 servings of PB

MEAL 2 (cheat meal, not that I could afford it)
spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread and an uber liitle sallad+UNsweet tea

MEAL 3
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of 2% milk
1.07 servings of oats
2 servings of waxy maize
3 servings of PB
1 serving of isoflex(this IS some GOOOOOOOD sh!t)

MEAL 4
1 cap Slin Sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
65g of almonds
9.5 oz of chicken breast
8oz sweet potato

MEAL 5
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of combat
26g of WPI
1 serving of 2% milk
2 serving of PB

Side Notes:
I though I had to be work at 6 so I cut my workout like 10-15 minutes short but I was wrong about the time :(

Workout:

"^" bar tricep extension:24-32-45-58-71x10, 58x20-45x15,66x20-49x15-32x20(15-20 second hold), 71x20-54x15-37x20(30 second hold)

Machine Straight bar Concentrate curls: 30-50-70x10(10sec rest)90x10,100x15-60x10-40x15(10sec hold), 110x9-70x15-40x15,110x9-70x8-45x12

Weighted crunches: 40-70-100-140-180x10(cheated on 180lbs), 180x20-120x25(20sec hold), 190x15-1550x20(20sec hold), 160x20-170x20(20 sec hold)

Wide Grip Lat pull-down: 190x5(need straps), 190x15,205x12(this one was with a straight bar and I needed to re-grip a lot).

Straight bar tricep extension: 71x10, 37x15-59x12-37x15-54x15(5second hold), 41x20-58x20(20second hold), 58x20-45x20-32x20(20second hold)

Machine concentrate curls(different machine and the bar was between "V" and straight bar): 110x10-70x10-30x20,115x10-75x10-35x20,115x10-75x7-40x20

Remember all the weighted for triceps are actual weight lifted not the pulley weight.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
My Skin problem and THIOMUCASE!

So I have something called keratosis pilaris and its been all over my arms since I was a baby. Now it has grown, like the doctor said, to my back and quads. It has also began to come out very little under my chest. Well since I've been using THIOMUCASE my arms has gotten a whoooooooole lot better. My skin is almost smooth now and my lower chest not only has gotten better it also looks like a little fat has been shredded away. My chest looks a lot better but I still got a long way to go. I just wanted to post this and say thank you NTBM for creating THIOMUCASE cause nothing has worked for my skin and there creams are anywhere from $50-$70 and they not only burn and itch they also smell like sh!t. Now I can say good buy to them and hello to THIOMUCASE ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So I have something called keratosis pilaris and its been all over my arms since I was a baby. Now it has grown, like the doctor said, to my back and quads. It has also began to come out very little under my chest. Well since I've been using THIOMUCASE my arms has gotten a whoooooooole lot better. My skin is almost smooth now and my lower chest not only has gotten better it also looks like a little fat has been shredded away. My chest looks a lot better but I still got a long way to go. I just wanted to post this and say thank you NTBM for creating THIOMUCASE cause nothing has worked for my skin and there creams are anywhere from $50-$70 and they not only burn and itch they also smell like sh!t. Now I can say good buy to them and hello to THIOMUCASE ;)
Nice sounds like a winner to me :1244:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

Sounds great Lue, I suffer from Pityriasis versicolor since childhood, the only thing that deters it for a while is regular dosing of Ketoconazole, but a course only removes the condition for a limited period of time and then it returns! Recommended topical treatments have not worked, so I'm now wondering if this would have any impact

Great detail in the log mate, glad it's working out for you!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Lue, I suffer from Pityriasis versicolor since childhood, the only thing that deters it for a while is regular dosing of Ketoconazole, but a course only removes the condition for a limited period of time and then it returns! Recommended topical treatments have not worked, so I'm now wondering if this would have any impact

Great detail in the log mate, glad it's working out for you!
Oh man I'm sorry about that. Skin problem really sucks and its truly annoying. Even though some people don't even notice it we do and it bother us more than anybody else. If you don't mind me asking how much of your skin is covered by PV? and does it grow over time?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I'm sorry about that. Skin problem really sucks and its truly annoying. Even though some people don't even notice it we do and it bother us more than anybody else. If you don't mind me asking how much of your skin is covered by PV? and does it grow over time?
No problem Lue, it varies depending on when i last ran a course of meds, if left alone it grows.... Currently sporadic patches forearms, inner thighs, larger coverage on chest and back... Right now I've got a bit of a tan which helps hide it unless you look very closely, but with winter on it's way it will become more and more visible again... Meds are also liver toxic which isn't what you want either, so I don't like to run them any longer than required.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
No problem Lue, it varies depending on when i last ran a course of meds, if left alone it grows.... Currently sporadic patches forearms, inner thighs, larger coverage on chest and back... Right now I've got a bit of a tan which helps hide it unless you look very closely, but with winter on it's way it will become more and more visible again... Meds are also liver toxic which isn't what you want either, so I don't like to run them any longer than required.
Liver toxic! I would rather skip the meds during winter and run a cycle or something if its liver toxic. Man I hope they find the cure for it ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/2/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 11 Shoulder, Traps, Hams, Quads, and Calves DAY

201.6lbs

MEAL 1
1 cap of Slin Sane
1 serving of fish oil
2 caps of Natadrol
2 serving of oats
2 serving of PB
1 serving of ON gold whey

MEAL 2
1 cap of Slin Sane
1 serving of fishoil
2 caps of Natadrol
4 oz of steak
1 serving of skim milk
26g of WPI
2 serving of PB
3 serving of oats
8oz of sweet potato

MEAL 3
1 cap of Slin Sane
1 serving of fishoil
10oz of sweet potato
65g of almonds

MEAL 4
1 serving of fishoil
2 caps of Natadrol
9.6oz of chicken breast
5.8oz of chicken breast
5.6oz of cooked steak

MEAL 5
1 serving of fishoil
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of combat
26g of WPI
1 serving of skim milk
2 servings of PB

Side Notes:
I drank 2 gallons of water. Also I had one ragging insane wokrout!
Workout:
Dumbbell Military Press: 20x5-30-x5-40x5-50x5-60x5, 80x2(almost got 3 and PR :D)-60x8, 75x5(negative)55x10, 70x4-55x5, 45x8(10 sec rest)x2

Leg extension: 70x10-110x10-150x10-110x10-70x10, 205x10-245x10-285x10, 170x10-210x10-250x10-70x10-110x10-150x10, 290x10-250x10-210x10-170x10-130x10-90x10-50x10(20 sec hold)

Standing calf raises: 65-105-145x10, 65-105-145-180-145-105-65X10(20 sec hold), 265-225-185-145-105-65X10(20 sec hold), 305x20(20 sec hold)

Rotator cuff: 15x10x5, 20x15-15x15, 20x20-15x20

Hack squat shrugs: 245x30(10 sec hold), 445x30(30 sec hold), 445x30(30 sec hold), 445x30(30 or 40 sec hold)

Hack squat: 245x10 (**** that!)

Plate loaded rotary calf: 180x10, 125x20(10 sec hold)

Prone leg curl: 50-90x10-150x8, 190x12, 190x8-90x15, 90x10-110x10

Leg raises: 40x15, 40x15, 40x15

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/3/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 13 OFF DAY

MEAL 1
1 cap of Slin Sane
1 serving of fishoil
2 caps of Natadrol
6.7oz of chicken breast
6.7oz of sweet potato

MEAL 2
1 cap of Sin Sane
1 serving of fishoil
5.7oz of long grain white rice
4.6oz of cod fish

MEAL 3
1 serving of fishoil
2 caps of Natadrol
Half a lavash
2 cans of tuna
2 serving of almonds(roasted and salted)

MEAL 4
1 serving of fishoil
9.3oz of cooked chicken
2 serving of PB

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/4/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 13 BACKS AND ABS DAY(I'll explain in a second)

204lbs :wtf:

MEAL 1
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 servings of cottage cheese
1 serving of skim milk
2 serving of PB

MEAL 2
1 cap of Slin Sane
8oz of long grain cooked rice
5oz of cod fish
5 oz plain yogurt

MEAL 3
1 cap of Slin Sane
2 serving of oats
2 servings of PB
5.8oz of cooked chicken breast
10.2oz of cooked chicken breast

MEAL 4
4 serving of cottage cheese
2 servings of WPI
2 servings of oats
2 serving of PB

Side Notes:
I was doing dead lifts and one of the big guys in the gym asked me if he could jump in and I was like ok. So I started working out with them and if am doing something wrong he lightens up for me. I drank 2 gallons of water

Cardio:
I ran 1.03 miles

Workout:

Dead lifts: 135x10, 225x10, 315x5, 315x6(PR and I've never did DL before until this last 2 weeks), 315x5

Wide Grip pull ups: 6-1, assisted 90lbsx10, 100lbsx10(these were jump sets and my fat ass never does pull ups.

Low row: 14x12,14x12,14x11-10x10(it only goes up to 20)

Wide Grip lat pulldown: 190x2-178x8-155x10, 190x5-175x5, 17510

Hammer Strength Row pull down: L 90x10 R 90x10 Both 90x5, L 100x10 R 100x10 Both 100x10, L 115x10 R 115x10 Both 115x3

Crunches: 25x10- 0x15, 35x15-0x20

15 clap pushups

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/5/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 2 DAY 14 Chest

201.2 LBS
Workout:

Flat BP: 135x10, 155-175-205x5, 185x12, 200x8(8 need 50% help) 210x4

Incline BP: 185x4, 175x6, 175x6, 145x9(9th one 50% help)

Incline Dumbell press: 65x12(12th spotted), 65x10(10th helped), 60x8, 55x11

Hammer strength:

Flat:2 platesX12, 2platesX12, 190x8

Upper: 80x10, 75x10, 65x10

Middle: 45x12,65x12,75x10

Middle cable crossover: 8x6, 5x20, 7x15(last 3reps eeeh!)

Upper cable crossover: 5x3, 4x15 **** it I'm going home!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
10/6/2010

MONTH 1 WEEK 3 DAY 15 Legs

202.8lbs :frustrate: :frustrate: :frustrate:
14.6% BF

Workout:
Squat: 135x10-155x10, 175x10, 225x5-135x10, 225x5-135x10

Shrugs: 315x15, 315x20, 405x12-315x10, 365x15

Prone Leg Curls: 90x10-130x10, 130-90x10-190x2-50x20, 50-90-130x10

Leg Press Calf Raises: 330x15-170x10, 370x15-230x12,170-210x10-110x15-150x15,50-90-130-170x10-210x20

Leg extension: 170x10-190x10, 70-110-150x10-190x15, 70-110-150-190x10

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'll type the diet ASAP. I've been applying the cream to my lower cheat cause I've never been able to get rid of it and I can TRULY say that my chest has NEVER looked this good before. Because of the bulk it's getting bigger and because of the cream the fat has been staying off of it and slowly going away. I'm about to start doing cardio so well how that'll go ;)

P.S. I've also put it on my arm and it keeps getting better and better :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll type the diet ASAP. I've been applying the cream to my lower cheat cause I've never been able to get rid of it and I can TRULY say that my chest has NEVER looked this good before. Because of the bulk it's getting bigger and because of the cream the fat has been staying off of it and slowly going away. I'm about to start doing cardio so well how that'll go ;)

P.S. I've also put it on my arm and it keeps getting better and better :D
try 5x5 training.

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

and he say too if any part of my body needs more training that I focus on one part.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
So is this the same as the old thiomucase from france?Does it have MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES listed in the ingredients?That stuff was great!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in this for the skin tightening factor, as being an old bastard plus a former fat boy my skin likely won't get all that tight even when I get down to lower bodyfat levels, and will need some assitance.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
try 5x5 training.

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

and he say too if any part of my body needs more training that I focus on one part.
That one of my favorite excersies! But this guy is making me do more sets and it's not that bad at all. I liked his back excersis and he pushes me, which I need, and it's going somewhat good and everything is growing and traps are getting there. My leg is back to it's normal size ;) 25" quads baby :woohoo:

So is this the same as the old thiomucase from france?Does it have MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES listed in the ingredients?That stuff was great!
YES sir it does! I think I want to make the log it through my bulk and my cut, but will see ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this for the skin tightening factor, as being an old bastard plus a former fat boy my skin likely won't get all that tight even when I get down to lower bodyfat levels, and will need some assitance.
Yeah it's helping me and you should try it...it's super cheap!

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend