Taking P-mag what else can I take?

bblue1099

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. I just started P-mag 2 days ago. I am 23 years old and i've been on supplements for a year now. This is my first time running with a prohormone. Yes, I am aware of the possible side effects that could occur but I was just wondering, is there anything else I can take while on it? Like a pre workout such as jack3d or assault, or would that be over kill? The reason im asking is because I haven't really felt anything from the prohormone yet, though it's only been 2 days.. my bud said he felt something immediately. Just wondering, thanks guys for all the future posts.

PS (Im already taking a multivitamin and omega 3 fish oil, and I am going on a PCT after I am done taking p-mag.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
although pmag does act farely quickly at least in a relative stand point it will still take weeks for you to feel the effects from it. as for preworkouts, while on cycle be careful because it might mess with your blood preassure so keep an eye on that. However there has been some info floating around that plain creatine mono could really booster your cycles effect so adding that might help and continue it through your pct.

bblue1099

Awards
Alright, thanks a lot for the information. So I can take tasteless creatine and mix it into my protein shake while im on this stuff?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yup