Lue's going PRO with HGHpro!!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this is Lue with a Mini log(3 days worth) of AI HGHpro and sample of Motivate and Perform ;)!!!! I would like to thank Anabolic Innovations for giving me the opportunity to do this...so lets get started!

WRITE-UP

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

What HGH PRO WILL do:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

Things to look for:

Deeper and more restful sleep
Improved Recovery
Increase Strength

I got HGHpro today and I will start taking it tonight.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Place for the final review

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in. I did a full cycle of the HGHpro, I enjoyed it. Sleep was pretty nice on it. Definitely helped with recovery.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the thread. If you end up liking the HGHpro, NP has a sale up for a stack of HGHPpro + Stoked + AI Sports Nutrition Drawstring Bag + AI T-Shirt :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's a nice deal....

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Night 1

Ok guys last night I ate

2 servings of cottage cheese(4%)
2 servings of PB
13g of WPI

So I waited 50 minuets(just to be safe) and took 5 caps of HGHpro, 1 serving, and I was OUT! Like out out! I woke up once to go to the bathroom, which I usually wakeup 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom. 7.5 hours later my alarm woke me up and I started my day. At first I though HGHpro had just help me fall sleep faster but boy I was wrong! First I was in an AMAZING mood today and I had couple of reasons to be in an uber sh!ty mood but no I was happy as a mother fukker today. But that's not all...usually on Fridays and Saturdays I'm in an hurry and don't really feel like finishing my workout. However today was not a normal day! I wanted to workout all day...I hit my arms, chest, and abs! I had insane energy and I just couldn't stop. I was like the energizer bunny I just kept going and going and going and going!

Short version:
AMAZING sleep
Woke up less in middle on the night
In an insanely good mood today
limitless amount of energy!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Im in. I did a full cycle of the HGHpro, I enjoyed it. Sleep was pretty nice on it. Definitely helped with recovery.
Man I have to say I love this stuff!

I am in and enjoy.
:welcome: and thank you!

Thanks for the thread. If you end up liking the HGHpro, NP has a sale up for a stack of HGHPpro + Stoked + AI Sports Nutrition Drawstring Bag + AI T-Shirt :D
No thank you for the samples! I saw that deal and it's pretty insane.

P.S. cool shirt design!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One serving is FOUR capsules, NOT FIVE. Five capsules per dose is a misprint.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
One serving is FOUR capsules, NOT FIVE. Five capsules per dose is a misprint.

OOPS! Thanks for the head up and four caps tonight but I have 10 caps left so what should I do?

Edit: I'll take 4 caps for the next 2 night and 2 caps for the 4th night.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That could work or you could even try 4/3/3.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you can stick to the 5 for 3 nights we knew it was still a misprint problem and that is why we put in 15 caps. Plently of people are doing 5 caps but Nate is right 4 is the correct dosage.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 1

Ok guys last night I ate

2 servings of cottage cheese(4%)
2 servings of PB
13g of WPI

So I waited 50 minuets(just to be safe) and took 5 caps of HGHpro, 1 serving, and I was OUT! Like out out! I woke up once to go to the bathroom, which I usually wakeup 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom. 7.5 hours later my alarm woke me up and I started my day. At first I though HGHpro had just help me fall sleep faster but boy I was wrong! First I was in an AMAZING mood today and I had couple of reasons to be in an uber sh!ty mood but no I was happy as a mother fukker today. But that's not all...usually on Fridays and Saturdays I'm in an hurry and don't really feel like finishing my workout. However today was not a normal day! I wanted to workout all day...I hit my arms, chest, and abs! I had insane energy and I just couldn't stop. I was like the energizer bunny I just kept going and going and going and going!

Short version:
AMAZING sleep
Woke up less in middle on the night
In an insanely good mood today
limitless amount of energy!
Very nice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
5 caps better than 4 caps! I'm going to make another detailed post tonight but as of right now I like the 5 caps way better. I think it should become the standard serving size, IMO that is! I'm a very hot temper person and I tried to get in a pissy mood today but I'm still Hakuna Matata!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Night 2

Workout:
I had an amazing workout and I really went at it hardcore. I lift heavy throughout the entire workout and it was just like Friday. The recovery time was amazing and it was in a great mood the entire time.

Sleep:
So it took 4 caps last night and it took me 10-15 minutes to fall sleep which is a little longer than when I took 5 caps. My energy was good through out the day but a little less than what it was yesterday and today I had a better diet! I also had a little less energy in the morning than I did yesterday and that could be that I slepta little longer than 7.5 hours so I woke up in a middle of the cycle of it. I automatically woke up after 7.5-.7 hours of sleep but I stayed in bed for like 15 minutes or so messing around on my phone. But other than that I still had a very deep sleep and I loved it! I did however woke up three times to go to the bathroom, which could mess with my sleep cycle and that could mess with my energy through the day.

Recovery:
I hit the gym very hard yesterday and only my long head tricep and middle of abs are a little sore but that is understandable cause I really went at it. However I feel that HGHpro has helped prevent more soreness and that my recovery is a lot higher.

Diet:

MEAL 1

2 caps of Recompadrol
1 cap of slin sane
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fish oil
chicken sandwich(I had to go to a meeting and I made a mistake by not taking my food there)

MEAL 2(post workout)
2 caps of Recompadrol
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
1 serving of skim milk
3 servings of oats
3 servings of cottage cheese
3 servings of PB
26g of WPI

MEAL 3
2 caps of Recompadrol
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
2.5 serving of brown rice
10 oz of chicken breast

MEAL 4
2 caps of Natadrol
1 serving of fishoil
3 servings of cottage cheese
3 servings of PB
26g of WPI

4 caps of HGHpro

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 2

Workout:
I had an amazing workout and I really went at it hardcore. I lift heavy throughout the entire workout and it was just like Friday. The recovery time was amazing and it was in a great mood the entire time.

Sleep:
So it took 4 caps last night and it took me 10-15 minutes to fall sleep which is a little longer than when I took 5 caps. My energy was good through out the day but a little less than what it was yesterday and today I had a better diet! I also had a little less energy in the morning than I did yesterday and that could be that I slepta little longer than 7.5 hours so I woke up in a middle of the cycle of it. I automatically woke up after 7.5-.7 hours of sleep but I stayed in bed for like 15 minutes or so messing around on my phone. But other than that I still had a very deep sleep and I loved it! I did however woke up three times to go to the bathroom, which could mess with my sleep cycle and that could mess with my energy through the day.

Recovery:
I hit the gym very hard yesterday and only my long head tricep and middle of abs are a little sore but that is understandable cause I really went at it. However I feel that HGHpro has helped prevent more soreness and that my recovery is a lot higher.

Diet:
coming up!
Very nice bro.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Night 3 (sorry I'm updating it a little late I had sh!t load of homework and work to do)

Recovery and Sleep:
So I took 5 caps again on Saturday night and hit the bed. I fell asleep a lot faster again and I my sleep was a lot deeper. I woke up fresh and ready to go but I had one problem. My right shoulder hurts like a bitch cause in a middle of my shoulder workout it popped out and in place. Which really sucked! It hurts a little before but this did the trick since it was concentrated side raises. Other than that everything else feels truly a lot better. My recovery inside and outside of the gym is higher. My arms have been growing 1/8" a week lately but they usually get a huge pump then go back down and two or three, mostly two, days later there 1/8" bigger, cold! But this this they it took them a day to a day and a half to stay bigger which is AMAZING!

Strength:
This is a 3 day sample which would not give me a huge opportunity to test out the strength part :( but from the past two days I could see that I would get stronger by taking this product since my recovery is higher. Now I have 1 cap left which I'll take tonight to see if it would make the smallest difference.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
More updates are coming soon but this time about the Motivate and Perform sample ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro sorry about the shoulder.:(
Oh thanks man but I its all good. I never take a brake from training no matter how bad I get injured, which is truly stupid! But my shoulder is 95% recovered thanks to animal pak! I want to take the Motivate on Saturday so I could compare it to last week Saturday energy, to be more specific.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh thanks man but I its all good. I never take a brake from training no matter how bad I get injured, which is truly stupid! But my shoulder is 95% recovered thanks to animal pak! I want to take the Motivate on Saturday so I could compare it to last week Saturday energy, to be more specific.
Most injuries I have been able to work around, when I tore my cap muscle though, I had to stop for a couple weeks and eeze back in. I think that's the only time I took off due to injury. I have planned time off, that is earned and I can enjoy it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So Saturday I took Motivated 20-30 minutes before my workout and well...I was motivated ight. Friday night I had gone to sleep late, thanks to Mr. Olympia pre-judging, and had woken up at 6:30 to get ready to go to work. I had only 4 meals that day and I was tired and exhauseted before I even hit the gym. As soon as I got home I cooked something and ate it, waited an hour(cause I though I was going to take ASGT) remembered it was saturday, took 5 caps of motivate, and got to gym in about 20-30 minutes. So I got to the gym hour and 40 minutes before they closed and did this:

Workout: Map:"-" means no rest and "," means I rested
Machine Militery Press:
30x6-70x6-110x6-150x6-190x6

Prone Ham Curls:
40x10-80x10-120x10-140x10-160x10

Machine Standing Calf raises:
40x10-80x10-120x10-160x10-200x10-220x15

Machine Militery Press:
220x10

Downward Cable crossover(DCC):
6x15

Hammerstrength Shrugs:

90x10

Machine Militery Press:
240x8

DCC:

60x12

Prone leg curls:
200x5,(15 sec rest) 160x12

Machine Militery Press:
260x5-160x8-100x15

140x10-200x15-240x20

DCC:
8x20

Upward Cable Crossover:
5x25

Hammer strength Shrugs:
180x25,(10 sec rest) 25sec hold

Standing Calf raises:
140x15-200x20-280x25

UCC:
6x20

Hammer strength Shrugs:

240x7-180x5(regrip)x3(regrip)x2

UCC:
7x20(15+ cheated)

Prone leg curl:
20x5-160x8-120x12

GYM CLOSED

Review:

Motivate is VERY good supplement and has an amazing price! I felt really good and I was able to hit the weights like I wasn't even tired, even though I was. My recovery time was significantly shorter and my strength was pretty good. I didn't sweat as much as I do when I take ASGT, which I liked, and was able to finish my workout with very good results and still be able to go home and stay up late enough to watch the entire Mr. Olympia and then some!

Energy:10/10

Pumps:10/10

Focus:10/10

Price:10/10

Overall:10/10

This product is fukking AMAZING, PERIOD!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Saturday I took Motivated 20-30 minutes before my workout and well...I was motivated ight. Friday night I had gone to sleep late, thanks to Mr. Olympia pre-judging, and had woken up at 6:30 to get ready to go to work. I had only 4 meals that day and I was tired and exhauseted before I even hit the gym. As soon as I got home I cooked something and ate it, waited an hour(cause I though I was going to take ASGT) remembered it was saturday, took 5 caps of motivate, and got to gym in about 20-30 minutes. So I got to the gym hour and 40 minutes before they closed and did this:

Workout: Map:"-" means no rest and "," means I rested
Machine Militery Press:
30x6-70x6-110x6-150x6-190x6

Prone Ham Curls:
40x10-80x10-120x10-140x10-160x10

40x10-80x10-120x10-160x10-200x10-220x15

Machine Militery Press:
220x10

Downward Cable crossover(DCC):
6x15

Hammerstrength Shrugs:

90x10

Machine Militery Press:
240x8

DCC:

60x12

Prone leg curls:
200x5,(15 sec rest) 160x12

Machine Militery Press:
260x5-160x8-100x15

140x10-200x15-240x20

DCC:
8x20

Upward Cable Crossover:
5x25

Hammer strength Shrugs:
180x25,(10 sec rest) 25sec hold

Standing Calf raises:
140x15-200x20-280x25

UCC:
6x20

Hammer strength Shrugs:

240x7-180x5(regrip)x3(regrip)x2

UCC:
7x20(15+ cheated)

Prone leg curl:
20x5-160x8-120x12

GYM CLOSED

Review:

Motivate is VERY good supplement and has an amazing price! I felt really good and I was able to hit the weights like I wasn't even tired, even though I was. My recovery time was significantly shorter and my strength was pretty good. I didn't sweat as much as I do when I take ASGT, which I liked, and was able to finish my workout with very good results and still be able to go home and stay up late enough to watch the entire Mr. Olympia and then some!

Energy:10/10

Pumps:10/10

Focus:10/10

Price:10/10

Overall:10/10

This product is fukking AMAZING, PERIOD!
Perfect score!! :afro:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Motivate when I know it will be a long day.
having one of those days now, taking some at 3:30 in preparation for tonights mayhem...:147:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
having one of those days now, taking some at 3:30 in preparation for tonights mayhem...:147:
I hear that. Another thing I like about Motivate is I can take it later and it has no effect on sleep. If I took any ECA at 3:30 I would have problems sleeping that night. Some stims are just to much for me and Motivate is right up my alley.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I need some right now! I couldn't fall sleep last night and I'm having an uber sh!Ty day. I had a quiz that no one remembered, and I BOMBED it, the screen on my iPhone broke and all that happened before 12

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear that. Another thing I like about Motivate is I can take it later and it has no effect on sleep. If I took any ECA at 3:30 I would have problems sleeping that night. Some stims are just to much for me and Motivate is right up my alley.
ECA makes me feel like crap,:sick: Geranium makes me feel good... :147:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need some right now! I couldn't fall sleep last night and I'm having an uber sh!Ty day. I had a quiz that no one remembered, and I BOMBED it, the screen on my iPhone broke and all that happened before 12
That sux! Hopefully the rest of your day was a little better.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man if I could inject motivate I would. I don't know why but lately I'm always out! But I've truly missed the feeling HGH pro was giving me. I was all happy and full of energy and ****! But 5 caps all the way, the 4 caps didn't work as well for me.