4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!
Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body.

HGH Pro Poses a Number of Benefits Including:

•Promote healthy HGH levels.
•Promote deeper and more restful sleep
•Increase appetite
•Increase strength
•Increase recovery
•Promote clear skin
•Support optimal acetyl-choline production
•Control prolactin
•Control somatostatin
•Increase fat loss

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thank you to Pembroke and all my homie's at AI that have selected me to check this out for them. I also got some samples I will check out and post on as well!

I will get the 1st post up here shortly....my first night was a very noticable difference!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Four days, eh? Sounds like you realize that the label has a typo AND some extra caps were added to this batch of samples. No?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Four days, eh? Sounds like you realize that the label has a typo AND some extra caps were added to this batch of samples. No?
Yes because the labels are still not correct there was 15 caps in the samples because we knew most would take 5 a night so they would still have a 3 day supply. People who took 4 will actually get a 4th night at 3 caps.:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yes because the labels are still not correct there was 15 caps in the samples because we knew most would take 5 a night so they would still have a 3 day supply. People who took 4 will actually get a 4th night at 3 caps.:)
This is exactly what happened to me...I ended up with 3 nights at 4 pills and 1 night at 3 pills. I am going to post A LOT of info today, haha

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you forget us?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Did you forget us?
not at all bud. With 4 kids (3 of them under 17 months old), 3 jobs (not counting my rep stuff online and my new PT gig online), and various maintenance around the house....I really only get to post full long updates when I get a chance.

I have it all written down and it will all be posted up within the next day since i'm off my morning job the next two days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not at all bud. With 4 kids (3 of them under 17 months old), 3 jobs (not counting my rep stuff online and my new PT gig online), and various maintenance around the house....I really only get to post full long updates when I get a chance.

I have it all written down and it will all be posted up within the next day since i'm off my morning job the next two days.
Ouch 3 under 17 months. I almost lost my minds with the twins.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the boys are both 16 months and our baby girl is 7 weeks. Its been...tough, haha.

It WILL be posted up today. I promise.
Well I hope they keep you real busy this week because I got you in fantasy football this weekend LMAO!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well I hope they keep you real busy this week because I got you in fantasy football this weekend LMAO!!!
Trauma beat me this week :(....damnit. Fuggin Gerard was a start on a whim and he got me NOTHING. Schaub got him 61.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Okay well i'd like to start by saying Sorry to anyone getting in here and getting all hyped early. I wanted to get the thread posted to acknowledge that I had received the product and to let some people sub in. Being as how it was a 3-4 day log, I had never figured to post 3-4 times during it, but to give a nice sized post detailing my results and then a review.

I have many products I could compare this to, but only using it for a few days I think thats unfair. i won't be doing any comparing to other products...just noting what I felt with HGHPro.

Night 1 - 4 pills
I first used HGHPro on a night where I knew I wouldn't have THAT much sleep and that I had done a nice bout of kettlebells earlier in the day. I only got to sleep about 5 hours total with a breakup spot in the middle to feed my daughter. When I woke up I was fresher than usual which was nice, and I was also pretty hungry. One way I know a GH product is efficient is if I wake up hungry. I had some food within 15 mins of taking this dose..so thats really all I have to update.

Night 2 - 4 pills
I made sure to take this dose on a completely empty stomach and it made a big difference. I had a good deal of vivid dreams and some nice sleep. I woke up feeling good and I smashed a nice Power Cleans to Split Jerks workout that night.

Night 3 - 3 pills
I used the dose with only 3 pills on this night because I felt good all day and it was a day off from lifting so I figured i'd save the last 4 pill dose for lifting. I again felt nice dreams with some good sleep attached. It feels like recovery was a bit increased also which is always nice.

Night 4 - 4 pills
I had a day of mostly cardio circuits with some light weights...but it went well. I was excited to use my dose, but I was saddened that it'd be the last one. This was the best night of them all. The dreams were even more vivid and I could remember at least 3 of them which for me is odd. I had awesome recovery and awesome sleep even with having to wake up with the kids. It was great.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Review

The saddest part of this review to me is simply that I dont feel that there was enough use of the product to formulate a full 100% clear result. Everything I have to say for the most part is solid....but I couldn't just most GH products i've used fully til the 3rd week using them. Thats where some of them pull away and others fizzle out. Either way, my review is as follows

Sleep - 9/10
I slept well on HGHPro even through the waking of kids and even when I had to wake with them and feed them, I got back to bed easily and back into an REM sleep. I enjoyed this aspect a lot.

Recovery - 7/10
I wish I had more time to judge this as I think it would have shined with more use. I recoverd fairly well when using HGHPro, but as I was saying, a lot of these products don't start to show the full potential of this detail til week 3 or so. I wish I got to find out.

Strength - N/A
There DEFINITELY wasn't enough use to be able to tell if it would have positively impacted strength. Anyone who says they can tell that from 4 days of a product is lying.

Price - 9/10
Seems to be right on point with the rest of the decent/good products in it's category.

Overall - 8.5/10
Nice product AI....if I ever get the chance to purchase some, i'll run a full log of it and let you know how I feel then.

thank you again to Pembroke and the rest of the team over at AI for this opportunity.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review

The saddest part of this review to me is simply that I dont feel that there was enough use of the product to formulate a full 100% clear result. Everything I have to say for the most part is solid....but I couldn't just most GH products i've used fully til the 3rd week using them. Thats where some of them pull away and others fizzle out. Either way, my review is as follows

Sleep - 9/10
I slept well on HGHPro even through the waking of kids and even when I had to wake with them and feed them, I got back to bed easily and back into an REM sleep. I enjoyed this aspect a lot.

Recovery - 7/10
I wish I had more time to judge this as I think it would have shined with more use. I recoverd fairly well when using HGHPro, but as I was saying, a lot of these products don't start to show the full potential of this detail til week 3 or so. I wish I got to find out.

Strength - N/A
There DEFINITELY wasn't enough use to be able to tell if it would have positively impacted strength. Anyone who says they can tell that from 4 days of a product is lying.

Price - 9/10
Seems to be right on point with the rest of the decent/good products in it's category.

Overall - 8.5/10
Nice product AI....if I ever get the chance to purchase some, i'll run a full log of it and let you know how I feel then.

thank you again to Pembroke and the rest of the team over at AI for this opportunity.
Thank you for trying this out and giving us a honest opinion. I am sorry to say that I will be heartless this week in fantasy football you no good Giants fan!!!.:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for trying this out and giving us a honest opinion. I am sorry to say that I will be heartless this week in fantasy football you no good Giants fan!!!.:)
lol eh we both lost last week....those jets ate you fockers up :).

we have tennesee this week and you have Buffalo. I like your chances to win, but i'm not sold on the Giants run D....so we'll see if they can beat up enough on Tenn's D. Hopefully Bullock wants to pay back his old team and plays real well.

Thanks for the fair review!
yes sir, anytime.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol eh we both lost last week....those jets ate you fockers up :).

we have tennesee this week and you have Buffalo. I like your chances to win, but i'm not sold on the Giants run D....so we'll see if they can beat up enough on Tenn's D. Hopefully Bullock wants to pay back his old team and plays real well.

yes sir, anytime.

Sure did they made Sanchez look like Montana it was ugly because Sanchez is not a very good quaterback.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sure did they made Sanchez look like Montana it was ugly because Sanchez is not a very good quaterback.
I completely agree. I think if they had a GOOD qb...they'd go to the bowl this year. As it stands though, I dont think they will.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree. I think if they had a GOOD qb...they'd go to the bowl this year. As it stands though, I dont think they will.
Now that knucklehead who had one taunting called against him and almost another on a 2-pt conversion Braylon Edwards get's arrested for DWI.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Now that knucklehead who had one taunting called against him and almost another on a 2-pt conversion Braylon Edwards get's arrested for DWI.
sheer genius at work. They still have Holmes suffering out his suspension and now this toolbox goes and gets arrested. They sound like the new coming of the Bengals. Looks like Rex better stop partying with his staff and set some ground rules.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sheer genius at work. They still have Holmes suffering out his suspension and now this toolbox goes and gets arrested. They sound like the new coming of the Bengals. Looks like Rex better stop partying with his staff and set some ground rules.
LMAO!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!
Lewis is a beast and his motor is always running hard.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!

The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.
The Giants just need to grow a pair, the personelle is there, Redskins are the dark horse, who fuggin knows what's going to happen there. Probably the most unpredictable team over the last few years. Yah Shanahan will whip them into shape.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...:D

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...:D

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!
how awesome!! thanks fellas :)....what a sweet opportunity this was.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and it got even better. Thanks again for your participation!