" i cant stop growing" 10bathrooms does onslaught ( needto sponsored )

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Okay so I did the onslaught post wo
    Mixed half milk half water
    Great stuff, don't wanna get to much into bc I wanna accumalte a good amount tasteful info on the product for final review, I will say for now I'm loving the taste though

2. NICE...Good workout bro. Dont forget to Pm me with your info bro

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Whey, creatine, and malto...

Yeah, that's VERY comprehensive
    ala/tongkat/omega's/deer antler and more!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Thanks big t, the profile is actually very large it covers more spectrums than just protein and some added creatine

5. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Thanks big t, the profile is actually very large it covers more spectrums than just protein and some added creatine
    yeah, when i said it looked complete-i meant it, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. And jnuts don't worry I got you covered like the carpet on floor in a blanket factory during a snow storm cuz

7. WORD?!?!?!?!?!? Thats whats up!

RECOVERBRO

8. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Thanks big t, the profile is actually very large it covers more spectrums than just protein and some added creatine
    None of them in a dose that will have any measurable effects. Seriously, 25mg of ALA? That'll do nothing. Seems like another crappy, unimaginative product that you can find anywhere.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    None of them in a dose that will have any measurable effects. Seriously, 25mg of ALA? That'll do nothing. Seems like another crappy, unimaginative product that you can find anywhere.
    They had to put only 25mg ala and other stuff short like that bc if it would go even 1mg over my biceps would explode leaving behind an all consuming black hole wich will result in the whole universe being destroyed,...... Now you don't wanna see the universe get destroyed do you?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    they must have had a reason for including it-otherwise they would have just used a prop blend and not even listed amounts of ingredients-give them a little credit for manning up and not using f'ing beatchass prop blend.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they must have had a reason for including it-otherwise they would have just used a prop blend and not even listed amounts of ingredients-give them a little credit for manning up and not using f'ing beatchass prop blend.
    What he said!
    Lol

12. I'M IN BABY!!!

Need To Build Muscle... delicious!!!!

13. Oustanding!!!
    We have outstanding here!
    Hope you have a great time at the olympia bro!
    And I say that with only 36 % jealousy

14. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Oustanding!!!
    We have outstanding here!
    Hope you have a great time at the olympia bro!
    And I say that with only 36 % jealousy
    Oh I shall have fun! 36%, that's some hard core mathematics

I can't wait to watch the ground slowly disappear and the plane hum along toward the West Coast

15. Lucky bashtad. Lol go jay! Woop woop

16. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Oh I shall have fun! 36%, that's some hard core mathematics

I can't wait to watch the ground slowly disappear and the plane hum along toward the West Coast
    last time i flew the ground disapeared to be replaced with water-manila-chicago! got off the plane at ohare in january, wearing shorts/tee shirt and flip flops, lol. i looked so out of place they sent me downstairs for a strip search-and this was before 911.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Haha did a nice lady customs agent search you or was it some buffy the white girl slayer terrie crews type? Let's hope it was the lady

18. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Haha did a nice lady customs agent search you or was it some buffy the white girl slayer terrie crews type? Let's hope it was the lady
    ah-no, more like 2 contestants at the O-not a pleasant experience, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Dang bro, they thought you were gonna go terrorist mode huh

20. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Dang bro, they thought you were gonna go terrorist mode huh
    you know what-this is honest truth-they checked the heels of my flip flops to see if anything was hidden in them. and this was way before 911!!! thank God no cavity search!!!!

word of advice-don't go through international customs at ohare in january wearing shorts/tee shirt and flip flops.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Haha that's crazy I will take the advice though lol,flip flop heel?! Sounds like drug search cept for them really sneaky folks hiding ar 15's in there flip flops, I never understood how they do it

22. REST DAY
    buttt there isnt rest for the wickeddddd
    lol
    so mad cardio maybe some cali
    all over your chest and face

23. im in, 10b!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

24. Glad to have you bro! Fa sho fa sho

25. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Lucky bashtad. Lol go jay! Woop woop
    WORD!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    last time i flew the ground disapeared to be replaced with water-manila-chicago! got off the plane at ohare in january, wearing shorts/tee shirt and flip flops, lol. i looked so out of place they sent me downstairs for a strip search-and this was before 911.
    Ha, they thought it was weird you were wearing shorts? Well, I guess I always do where the attire of the place I'm going to, and not coming from. Well what am I saying, I wear shorts all year anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:29 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM