NeedToBuildMuscle Original Better Protein Bars Review!

  1. NeedToBuildMuscle Original Better Protein Bars Review!


    NeedToBuildMuscle Original Better Protein Bars!!!

    Original
    calories 414
    total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
    saturated fats 4g
    trans fat 0g
    cholesterol 40mg
    sodium 136mg
    total carbohydrates 36g
    dietary fiber 4g
    sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
    protein 26g



    Were they easy to make? very easy, anyone can do it, even me lol

    Taste? Wow amazing, the best protein bar I've ever had, I get enough protein bars time to time, so I had high expectations for Need2's protein bars and they very much lived up to the hype for the best protein bars ever!!!

    Texture? Honestly very diff to other bars, kinda like the soft peanut butter cookies, I like it.

    Quality? These are the best most natural protein bars I've ever seen, just look at the ingredients on it compared to other protein bars. Also the nutrition profile on these bars rock, they could be used for bulking or even cutting for meal replacements, pre-workout meals or post, I think they rock and I can't wait to get more!

    Price? Only $14 with the discount is pretty awesome, about a buck a bar, considering how much food cost per meal thats a damn good price!

    Overall thoughts? 5 out of 5! Buy some and enjoy! I know I will

    If you have any questions just ask

    Thank you very much for sending me the bars to try Need2, I've been looking at these for awhile now debating if I should order any or not, I will def be ordering some! It will be great to bring to work
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. I have the be a prick for a second...

    NO CRAP IT TASTES GOOD... the nutrient profile is not exactly good for you... I mean its a candy bar with more fat and some protein. Sorry if it is good calories but its still heavy as hell for not much protein over all...

    Had to say it sorry

  3. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I have the be a prick for a second...

    NO CRAP IT TASTES GOOD... the nutrient profile is not exactly good for you... I mean its a candy bar with more fat and some protein. Sorry if it is good calories but its still heavy as hell for not much protein over all...

    Had to say it sorry
    I think it's a pretty good meal replacement, if ya get the PowerButter you get a high amount of protein and less fat, thats what I'll be ordering.

    These protein bars are way healthier then the ones you will find at GNC and other stores.

    Better protein bars when made with 8oz power butter and 3/4ths cup Honey
    Total calories 456
    Total fat 10g
    Sat fat 4g
    trans fat 0g
    total Carbohydrates 39g
    total sugar 27g
    protein 38g

    Comparing it to a candy bar is crazy, it's 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. If you would like to explain how the nutrient profile isn't good for you??? I'd love to hear it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Someone like you can get away with it I guess... I could never eat that much fat and sugar together... A good meal is 50p 50c 10f in my book or 50p 5-10c 20-30f... Further away from that things get the worse the meal is IMO... That bar has about the same nutrient profile as whole milk... 3cups milk is like 24p 39c 24f...

    I am just saying it isn't exactly "lean" or whatever but for someone who is an ecto I guess its just fine but those nutrients can be tossed together by eating almost anything. Heck I think they are close to eating a nice big burger

  5. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Someone like you can get away with it I guess... I could never eat that much fat and sugar together... A good meal is 50p 50c 10f in my book or 50p 5-10c 20-30f... Further away from that things get the worse the meal is IMO... That bar has about the same nutrient profile as whole milk... 3cups milk is like 24p 39c 24f...

    I am just saying it isn't exactly "lean" or whatever but for someone who is an ecto I guess its just fine but those nutrients can be tossed together by eating almost anything. Heck I think they are close to eating a nice big burger
    Well ya 21g of fat is high, but if you use there powerbutter it's only 10 grams of fat.

    But I was thinking of ordering there triple stack protein bars with the powerbutter and choc liquide beef and I think the profile for that is pretty good, 328 cals, 30g carbs, 10g fat and 48g of pro.

    Anyways IMO it's better then any other protein bars and I believe the triple stack bars can successfully be used in a cut.... I'll find out lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. awesome to hear. I get so tired of drinks, and sometimes taking a shaker with you sucks, especially when you ride a motorcycle all the time

  7. those look soo Fing good!!!

  8. Great review man!! I am adding these into my Heavy cal building days. The 400 cals a bar will help me get to the 4k I need to get in my 8 hr feeding window during my IF/Lean Gains diet. And they are damn good too
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great review man!! I am adding these into my Heavy cal building days. The 400 cals a bar will help me get to the 4k I need to get in my 8 hr feeding window during my IF/Lean Gains diet. And they are damn good too
    They are amazingly delicious! I need to get some more I ran out yesterday
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    They are amazingly delicious! I need to get some more I ran out yesterday
    Yes they are!! I'm making up another batch tomorrow!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes they are!! I'm making up another batch tomorrow!
    I crave them.

    Didn't I make them look perfect in the picture
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. They really do look good lol... I'm so hungry.

  13. I'm willing to give these a try...what exactly is the process here?


  14. they look awesome!
    MY AH/AL JOURNEY: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177044-ah-al-cycle.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm willing to give these a try...what exactly is the process here?
    On Nutra it says, 3/4 cup of Honey, 1 cup of Smart Balance Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup water. I forget if thats how I made it in the picture.


    But my last batch I mixed 3/4 cup of honey and 1 cup of powerbutter, I sware I didn't see add water when I made my last batch......I'm really gonna have to look next time lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    On Nutra it says, 3/4 cup of Honey, 1 cup of Smart Balance Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup water. I forget if thats how I made it in the picture.


    But my last batch I mixed 3/4 cup of honey and 1 cup of powerbutter, I sware I didn't see add water when I made my last batch......I'm really gonna have to look next time lol
    That's pretty much right, but yeh adding a little water helps too. End result is some good stuff!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** Better Protein Bars...Review!!
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:29 PM
  2. NeedtoBuildMuscle's Better Protein Bars Review
    By muscl3s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. REVIEW: Quest Low Carb protein bars
    By dsade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Log in
Log in