Tri Methyl X 2010 Review

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Just finished a cycle of tri methyl x 2010. The cycle went great ! It wasn’t a very high dosed cycle though so I didn’t experience any of the insane gains that people talk about. I went from 180 to 190. Bench max went from 275 to 310
Esthetically speaking, my body is much bigger and I have a lot more separation.
  • 1 inch to biceps
  • 2 inches to chest
  • 1.5 inches in forearms
  • 2 inches in shoulders
So I am pleased considering I didn’t have such a high dose. The most noticeable gains were in muscle density and strength; these two gains exceeded my expectations for sure. The only strange thing I experienced was a loss in vascularity, but that’s nothing a lil brown sugar can cure ;)
Here is a list of the products I used during my cycle:
  • NO shotgun – I liked this a lot ! But seemed to lose its effect towards the end
  • Syntha-6 Protein – Taste so good its not even fare ! AMAZING
  • Aftershock - Great for shakes ! tastes good (wild berry) and helped with recovery
  • R3 muscle recovery – In all honestly I don’t even know if this worked. My joints did seem to feel better, but I don’t know if I can directly attribute R3 to that.
  • TestroRX - Took this in addition to tri methyl (a suggestion by my co-worker, a competing body builder, he is currently 210 and 5% body fat he is 5’10)
  • Liver RX – Took this twice a day regularly, but on days I would drink I doubled it (2 in morning 1 mid day 1 night)
The vitamins that I currently take and took were:
  • Vitamin D3
  • Fish Oil
  • Flax seed oil
  • Milk Thistle
  • Vitamin C
That’s basically everything :) like I said went great. I am started my PCT and its going good thus far. I am already excited about doing another cycle, I’ll be a big more aggressive the second time around, and will do a 6k calorie diet the second time around.

My words of advice if you are going to do a cycle is WATER ! LOTS of it. I was/am drinking about 1-1.5 gallons a day. Its been great and I would like to think has been helping a lot with keeping levels safe. The second thing would be sex, I honestly believe it helped quite a bit to keep test levels and aggression in check. That being said, a big thing I learned was that everyone’s body and genics are different.

Thanks for reading, Sorry I didn’t post pics, I don’t have 50 posts yet :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey, fish/flax oil and vitamin C! A man after me own heart. :)

I've never tried Syntha-6, what flavor do you use?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 9
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Cycle Logs 8