3 Day HgH PRO Mini-Log!!!!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

Thanks to AI Sports, I had a chance to review HgH Pro. What is HgH Pro?

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
125 mg ** 500 mg **

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
150 mg ** 600 mg **

Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

I received a 3 day sample and took 4 caps 30 minutes prior to bed for 3 nights which left me with 3 caps for the last night. What I noticed/experienced was an improvement in quality of sleep, wow :eek5:. On day 3, I woke up an hour earlier than I normally do and felt great. I was wide awake, so I got up. The older I get, the more I struggle with sleep so this was certainly nice! My workouts (2) were both good because I slept so well the night before.

If I had one negative, it was that I was slightly stuffy when I woke up. Not much of a negative, but something I did notice.

This is certainly a supplement I would like to try at full-dose for 30 days and will be part of my next order from the Planet! Thumbs up for HgH Pro :fing02:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks to AI Sports, I had a chance to review HgH Pro. What is HgH Pro?

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
125 mg ** 500 mg **

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
150 mg ** 600 mg **

Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

I received a 3 day sample and took 4 caps 30 minutes prior to bed for 3 nights which left me with 3 caps for the last night. What I noticed/experienced was an improvement in quality of sleep, wow :eek5:. On day 3, I woke up an hour earlier than I normally do and felt great. I was wide awake, so I got up. The older I get, the more I struggle with sleep so this was certainly nice! My workouts (2) were both good because I slept so well the night before.

If I had one negative, it was that I was slightly stuffy when I woke up. Not much of a negative, but something I did notice.

This is certainly a supplement I would like to try at full-dose for 30 days and will be part of my next order from the Planet! Thumbs up for HgH Pro :fing02:
Thank you very much for your review.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! Awesome review.

Glad you liked it.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks once again for allowing me to test it. You have a very solid product!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, thanks...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards