Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my hghpro yesterday, took 3 caps around 11pm and then 3 caps around 1 when i went to bed. i normally take a long time to fall asleep and rarely sleep soundly. not going to say i fell right to sleep and slept like a rock, but it did feel like sleep was improved. i look forward to what tonight will bring.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my hghpro yesterday, took 3 caps around 11pm and then 3 caps around 1 when i went to bed. i normally take a long time to fall asleep and rarely sleep soundly. not going to say i fell right to sleep and slept like a rock, but it did feel like sleep was improved. i look forward to what tonight will bring.
That for doing this review. Can I ask why 6 caps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That for doing this review. Can I ask why 6 caps?
damn, no wonder sleep was improved. just looked-will do 2/2 tonight. sorry bout that, it's been a hectic couple of days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, no wonder sleep was improved. just looked-will do 2/2 tonight. sorry bout that, it's been a hectic couple of days.
Not a problem just the recommened dose is 4 caps but alot of people do 5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem just the recommened dose is 4 caps but alot of people do 5.
i will stick to 4 to make it last. improved sleep is a real blessing for me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Believe me I know from experience how much of a blessing it is.
i love it when someone says 'all i got was improved sleep'. geez, sleep is where it all happens.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's like sex-you don't miss it till you don't have it, lol.
Yah ... with all the libido enhancing supps you miss it even when you're having it...

You probably took 6 cuz you figured it might do something for your libido :thinking:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah ... with all the libido enhancing supps you miss it even when you're having it...

You probably took 6 cuz you figured it might do something for your libido :thinking:
damn, dw you know me too well, lol. no-honestly it was a mistake, lots of stuff going on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a decent nights sleep, woke up feeling lean and mean-and hungry as hell. one of the effects of hgh boosters for me is increased hunger and the ability to get leaner WHILE eating more-bless you hghpro!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got a decent nights sleep, woke up feeling lean and mean-and hungry as hell. one of the effects of hgh boosters for me is increased hunger and the ability to get leaner WHILE eating more-bless you hghpro!!!
Sounds good bro.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
damn- i just hope i don't pass a krispy kreme today, lol.
DON"T EVEN START!! I WANT a huge cream cheese danish!! old school. . as big as a ny style pizza! :eek:p:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DON"T EVEN START!! I WANT a huge cream cheese danish!! old school. . as big as a ny style pizza! :eek:p:
you too huh? damn, hghpro makes me hungry as hell, lol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you too huh? damn, hghpro makes me hungry as hell, lol.
My favorite part about hgh products. .. muhaha increase in appetite. . .great for bulking!! couldn't only imagine the real shizzle haha

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
T, I've been off HGHpro for about a month and my sleep patterns are starting to go back to hard time falling asleep, hard time staying asleep, and hard time getting up in the morning. It's effects on sleep are outstanding.Can't wait to get more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, I've been off HGHpro for about a month and my sleep patterns are starting to go back to hard time falling asleep, hard time staying asleep, and hard time getting up in the morning. It's effects on sleep are outstanding.Can't wait to get more.
i had to tweak the dosing, when i did 4 caps right at bedtime it made me relaxed but couldn't get to sleep. i found that splitting the dose like i am doing now works out great. i hear ya about the sleep-those guys who fall asleep easily and sleep for 8+hours really don't know how good they have it.

can't believe how much better things are when you get a decent nights sleep-everything in life is improved.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it is time for another run.:)