HGHPro by AI mini-review - The Ultimate Test! - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHPro by AI mini-review - The Ultimate Test!

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HGHPro by AI mini-review - The Ultimate Test!

HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!

HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

* Promote healthy HGH levels.
    * Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    * Increase appetite
    * Increase strength
    * Increase recovery
    * Promote clear skin
    * Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    * Control prolactin
    * Control somatostatin
    * Increase fat loss

Here it is, the ultimate test for HGHPro. I have the pleasure (or not some nights) of sharing a queen size bed with my GF and our two little dogs. Why is this a challenge you ask? You try sleeping in a bed that small with two dogs that feel they need to sleep next to you ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Yes, this does drive me nuts on a weekly basis and what little sleep I do get these days has to be recuperative or I am zombie. Enter HGHPro into the equation. I have been taking GHenerate for some time now and recently I-GH-1 as well so I will need something with some serious strength to make its presence felt.

Dosing will be 4 per night and I took my first dose last night. Will give my initial thoughts here in a bit. Here is a happy thought to leave you all with!

If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

First night thoughts

Ok last night I dosed HGHPro around 10:45 I think and was actually in bed shortly after 11. I did start to feel groggy after about 20 minutes then actually could have fallen asleep if my GF did not come in, get in bed, want to talk, yada yada I am awake 20 more minutes when I could have been sleeping. Anyways, once I did finally fall asleep about an hour after taking, I was VERY asleep until 5:30 AM. After a brief trip to the bathroom, back to sleep for another hour.

Dreams were vivid though I don't really remember much of them and I felt like I was more in control of them then I normally am (if that makes any sense). I noticed that I was pretty foggy for the first 30 minutes I was up, even after a shower so that could have been do to short sleep or just my reaction to the ingredients. More updates as the night progresses.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

So much traffic in here I cannot even cross the street. Anyways, last night was interesting to say the least.

Sleep quality - 8/10 Restless after I woke up a few times and could not get comfortable. That said, I am totally refreshed this morning after 8 hours of sleep and plenty of it being REM sleep.

Dreams - 10/10 Holy crap they were vivid and there were many of them.

Morning feeling - 7/10 Groggy again BUT it wore off in 15 minutes unlike how it was on day 1.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It kicks in right away for most. You're getting some of the benefits, some just take more time to adjust.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

I am in bro. The groggy part so stop in a day or 2.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Team Anabolic

I have never gotten the groggy feeling from it, but others have. It always seems to go away pretty quick for them though.

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I have never gotten the groggy feeling from it, but others have. It always seems to go away pretty quick for them though.
    Yah I get just the opposite, up really early raring to go.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Tonight I should be better I imagine. Enjoying what I am feeling so far, any soreness I had was gone this morning .
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Tonight I should be better I imagine. Enjoying what I am feeling so far, any soreness I had was gone this morning .
    Awesome!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many caps have you been taking. From what I've gathered, these sample packs were mislabeled and then filled per the mislabeling! One dose is actually four caps, not five caps.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Final review:

Wednesday - better sleep but not great. I was still kind of restless but I woke up feeling pretty good nonetheless.

Thursday - only had 3 pills left (total of 15 in sample pack) and I really did not sleep well that night. My GF has be dealing with insomnia this week and it is really effecting both of our sleep patterns.

Sleep quality - 7.5/10 I could not stay asleep as well as I could on a few other GH boosting products BUT that could have been due to the fact I am sharing a bed now when before I was not.

Sleep inducing - 9/10 I would get tired within 30 minutes though that did not necessarily mean I would sleep right then though. I don't discount the product for that, it is the environment I live right now.

Dreams - 9/10 Vivid would be an understatement when I was dreaming; these were on another level. Good stuff and would love to see what happens on a 30 day cycle.

Recovery - 8/10 Soreness would go away quicker and I was more refreshed even with less sleep, that speaks volumes for being on it for only 4 days.

Overall - 8/10 If I was not so restless it would be an 8.5 but that happened all the nights and it could mean I just needed a lesser dose than 3. I will most likely get a bottle and test this theory in the future. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to get better sleep/recovery/boost GH production.

Thanks to AI for allowing me to do this, I am happy I finally had the chance to try this!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the reviews and nice to hear that you liked it enough to possibly give it a full run.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Nice, outfinny!
  14. AI Sports Nutrition

Thank you for your thoughts.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks another good review... gettin the idea folks...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini Review of Preform and HGHPro
    By pixeljr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:27 PM
  2. Mini-Review: AI SPorts' HGHPro
    By FlexW99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:13 AM
  3. HGHpro Mini Review
    By holmes215 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7