++Anabolic Innovations HGHpro 3 day mini log

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sept 13-15

Thank you Anabolic Innovation/Pem for the opportunity to try out HGHpro for a few days....info can be found here:

AI Sports (Anabolic Innovations) HGHpro (120 caps): Discount HGHpro Supplements

Over the past year, I’ve tried out GHenerate/IGH-1 combo with great results (i.e. sleep, recovery)...as well as Powerfull so it will be interesting to see how HGHpro runs in comparison. I’ve been off any GH supps now for roughly 3 weeks and haven’t been getting the most restful sleep since...esp after having had a head cold mid last week.

Recommended dose is 5 caps before bed...dosed an hour away from food.

Day 1- Sept 13

Popped the 5 caps right before I closed my eyes for the night....sound sleep...interrupted at 2am when my wife discovered that our 4 year old, after having crawled into bed at 1am due to bad dreams, had wet himself...the bed....and my wife...lights on....stripped the bed....lights off.....fell right back to sleep...awoke to the alarm going off at 5am....hit snooze....10 mins later, alarm....got up....still draining my sinuses out a little, so had that slight congested feeling...but overall felt better rested than the previous nights sleep and had slightly more wild/vivid dreams as well...right on!
Hit some ASGT....leg day...great workout, intense....looking forward to some even deeper sleep tonight...hopefully uninterrupted....stay tuned!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start sorry to hear about the the thing with your 4 year old. The dosing instructions for HGHpro are a misprint should be 4 caps a night. I believe you got 15 pills so if you want to take 5 that is fine as the labels we have were misprints and I am sure many were taking 5.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok here for the ride!

Thanks for the log and good luck. Hope you like it.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you picked a good night to start the HGHpro. Can you normally fall right back to sleep like that?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kicks in right away ... yah...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Sept 14
Day 2

Not quite sure what happened last night...popped 5 caps as done for Monday night...but this time roughly 40 mins prior to going to sleep...but had a rough time falling asleep...and staying asleep...I don’t think it was the HGHpro at all...although I know Powerfull can have that effect on me if I don’t ramp the dose up over time....could have been my 1:30pm dose of OEP (1 cap)....or something related to my outgoing head cold...was tired but just struggled....woke up not feeling too refreshed at all....bummer....but will see what tonight holds...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you picked a good night to start the HGHpro. Can you normally fall right back to sleep like that?
sometimes yes...other times no...just depends...I'm usually overall a decent sleeper...but can tell a difference when on a GH supp...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good start sorry to hear about the the thing with your 4 year old. The dosing instructions for HGHpro are a misprint should be 4 caps a night. I believe you got 15 pills so if you want to take 5 that is fine as the labels we have were misprints and I am sure many were taking 5.
I thought that might be the case ;) ...but considered since there were 15 caps per sample...I'd be left on day 4 with just taking 3 caps...so, eh, went for all 5....

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
great log so far, for a great product.

i finished my three day mini log and had great results

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geranium can fug up you're sleep oatterns could be the OEP.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 3

Day 3 Sept 15

Finished up the sample pack last night...ok, no probs falling asleep....but this time my 2 year old woke up during the night...and several times throughout the night...no problems falling back to sleep, but constant interruptions didn’t allow for long stretches of deep sleep...so woke up/got up again with a not so ‘cheery’ attitude....not what I had hoped while running HGHpro...but can’t fault the supp....I believe it to be a quality product...will perhaps pick a bottle up some time in the not-too-distant future and see what a full run of it would provide for me.

Thanks AI for the opportunity to log it!! <thumbs up!> :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geranium can fug up you're sleep oatterns could be the OEP.
tru dat...although I've found not so much the Geranium...as it is the Raw/yohimbine that messes me up....which is why I can't take it much past 1:30-2pm if I expect to fall asleep around 10:30....I did take about 1.5 weeks off from OEP, before having this 1 cap of it the other day....soooo, that may very well been what caused my struggle...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the interupts. Not sure what to say about night 2 might have just been a bad night. Thank you for trying this and sharing your thoughts.:)
Ah, but of course Pem! and thank YOU for allowing me to....Whoooot! :006:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review(s).