Dynamic Anabolic Duo - **** Need2Slin and GEAR (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I've been using Need2Slin now since August. I think I made it a staple supp as well
    Thanks, I really wish I had spread out the Need2Slin doses a bit more, like 3 caps a day. I think it would've been even better over a longer period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow great results! Can't wait to see some more reviews on this product over here. Lots of good stuff on **** about it.
    I was quite impressed with the results too. It's hard to attribute to Gear or Need2Slin alone, but shows the synergy of the 2 I think.

What felt good from a phsychological perspective is I was actively doing something extra to improve my health/physique at each meal instead of just at the gym. Not much we can do outside of reading on these forums to get that feeling, but I really liked thinking each meal was adding to muscle.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well the synergy of two NEWER concepts in the industry are gonna be harder to measure IMO, but the mirror doesn't lie. Supplementation is the icing on the cake and it's extra sweet if its done right. In your case I think you know what I mean bro.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Well the synergy of two NEWER concepts in the industry are gonna be harder to measure IMO, but the mirror doesn't lie. Supplementation is the icing on the cake and it's extra sweet if its done right. In your case I think you know what I mean bro.
    THERE'S CAKE!?!?!?

Yeah, nutrition and exercise take the cake , and supplements (if used correctly) can give you the extra boost.

I know I can shift my body composition more through oats and eggs than I can through supplements. But if I take oats and eggs and add in some nice extras (Need2Slin and Gear), it makes it better/easier.

If only everyone who "has a decent diet" or "diet is in check" would realize that, there wouldn't be so much disappointment when a supplement "doesn't deliver."
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    THERE'S CAKE!?!?!?

If only everyone who "has a decent diet" or "diet is in check" would realize that, there wouldn't be so much disappointment when a supplement "doesn't deliver."
    Right on brother... I continued being stupid (not ignorant because I had heard it many times over) and training hard and eating like sh1t for the first few years that I lifted. When I started eating cleaner, I started recovering faster, started seeing more benefit in using supplements, and I felt more motivated to go to the gym. I'm actually going to a local university to get my exact BMR determined to dial in my diet for my upcoming blast. I will be carb cycling and doing a 3 day split, but upping the reps as opposed to trying to climb high in strength gains. The name of the game will be to up the intensity, tear down more muscle fibers and expand them suckers and drop more fat. I plan to be bigger and leaner and have my game plan all layed out. Couldn't do it eating value meals and ice cream though.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Right on brother... I continued being stupid (not ignorant because I had heard it many times over) and training hard and eating like sh1t for the first few years that I lifted. When I started eating cleaner, I started recovering faster, started seeing more benefit in using supplements, and I felt more motivated to go to the gym. I'm actually going to a local university to get my exact BMR determined to dial in my diet for my upcoming blast. I will be carb cycling and doing a 3 day split, but upping the reps as opposed to trying to climb high in strength gains. The name of the game will be to up the intensity, tear down more muscle fibers and expand them suckers and drop more fat. I plan to be bigger and leaner and have my game plan all layed out. Couldn't do it eating value meals and ice cream though.
    You should try Creatine Nitrate, I've been using it and getting extreme pumps with increased DOMS. I think it's causing fascia stretching from the pumps, which would be great for your goals. Best of luck!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

Haha you got some to spare, im broke as a joke right now. I placed an order for some more peps (ghrp and cjc) and doing some modifications to my gf's car audio
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Haha you got some to spare, im broke as a joke right now. I placed an order for some more peps (ghrp and cjc) and doing some modifications to my gf's car audio
    Get her an ipod and pocket the rest.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

haha we have a zune. its better (imo) then an ipod. but her factory cd player broke so i got her a new faceplate where she can plug in her mp3 player or play cds, etc.. we never ride around without SOMETHIN bumpin
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

I just got done talking about this combo as I saw this idea talked about in another thread.glad to find this thread about this combo mash up.I'll have to give this add on with Gear a serious thought.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

It's goood stuff!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. **** Need2slin log
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:32 PM
  3. AE's boy do I Need2Slin log (sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:41 PM