J-NuTZ Mini Review of HGHPro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Just took my first dose about 5 minutes ago.
Im going to be looking to see if 1) this helps me sleep better2) If it helps with nighttime recovery
If anything happens That I notice, Ill be sure to let ya'll know!!!

HGHPro is

AI Sports (Anabolic Innovations) HGHpro (120 caps): Discount HGHpro Supplements
HGHpro Supplement Facts

Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
125 mg ** 500 mg **

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
150 mg ** 600 mg **

Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
290.25 mg ** 1161 mg **

So come check out this lil' log!!!:rant:

manbeast31

Awards
i cant wait for my samples to come in too it takes a bit longer to get to bahrain. cant wait to see what 3 days does for yah!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You go to sleep that early Johny? Generally its best from my experience to take it sometime less than 30 minutes prebed.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Last night I was wicked tired. Went to the gym in the morning and did 100 pound DB rows(PR) and 230 pound cable rows(PR) THEN...Went and played my first game of flag footbal, which I havnt done in YEARS!!!!!

Anywho!!!
Slept SOOO good last night. I dont want to conttribute it all to the HGHPro though, sice I was ssoo tired. But, Sleep was great just woke up once to urinate. On the downside...I didnt want to drag my rear out of bed at 5 this morning.SO SORE!!!
I dont even want to know what I would have felt like If i didnt take this stuff last night. I may have been a walking Zombie for the rest of the day!!

But so far so good. Two more nights left. Ok ill try like 15 minutes before bed tonight

benitez3883

Awards
i dont know if they told u but the servings is misprint. ur only suppose to take 4 pills not five from wut the rep said on another thread.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great start. Hope it continues.

Thank you

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking dead sexy brohem im in

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know if they told u but the servings is misprint. ur only suppose to take 4 pills not five from wut the rep said on another thread.
Thanks for pointing that out for us. I noticed that it hadn't been mentioned til your post.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes..I have been taking 5...WHY? is my head going to explode?

ANYWAYS!!!
Well Last night things got a lil' crazy. Ok quick story. In my house we have 2 small lamps next to my TV(1 on each side). When I went to bed I turned off the light furthest from my bedroom. My girl was outside having a long conversation with my little bro_OK I went to bed...I started falling asleep, popped my 5 pills(had then next to my alarm clock)then continued off intodream world. About 2-3 hours later I woke(as usual) to take a piss. Nothing big, went back to bed in a zombie like trance.
BUT....At like 1:30 am I heard a buncha ruccus outside my House(I live in the hood)I woke out of a deep sleep like the game "dont wake daddy" I turned to look and my living room light was on. I ****, jumped out of bed, i thought there was someone in my house. Granted this all happend in like a micro second. I got up looked aroiunf the house real quick .Nothing. I heard a buncha sirens going down my block. I had a real ERIE feel to me. As I went to turn the light off. I realized that, That light , has a faulty switch and sometimes when my cats hits the stand the light turns on and off. I chuckeled to myself as the shivers down my sopibe went away. Walked to the kitchen made a pb and jelly sammy, quick cup of milk...Then lights out. Slept perfect until my alarm went off.

OK...The morale of the story is...QUIT WASTING TIME AND FIX BROKEN THINGS!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At work cant log long. GREAT SLEEP last night. I woke up with drool in my beard!!!LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I will...NOT!!! Yeah well My avi's gonna chnage this weekend. Unless I have any objections...lo.
As for last night, man I slept like a log. Did not want to get out of bed this morning. I felt very well rested and most of my aches were gone. Awesome.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I will...NOT!!! Yeah well My avi's gonna chnage this weekend. Unless I have any objections...lo.
As for last night, man I slept like a log. Did not want to get out of bed this morning. I felt very well rested and most of my aches were gone. Awesome.
That is great news on all parts LOL.:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah> Ill write an OFFICIAL review tomorrow. But Yeah gald your happy. So im guessing you dont object the changing of the avi

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah> Ill write an OFFICIAL review tomorrow. But Yeah gald your happy. So im guessing you dont object the changing of the avi
I will wait on answering that one till I see the new avatar LOL.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Heres my final 3 day review!
WISH IT WAS LONGER!!!!!

That being said. I absolutley loved this stuff. Seriously some of the best sleep Ive gottne in awhile. Ive been taking a couple benadryl and some melotonin to help with sleep, and boy this stuff does wonders. I slept so good. I got up my usual 2 times a night to use the restroom, but fell right bacl to sleep no problem. I woke feeling well rested all three mornings and actually this morning had to force myself i was in such a deep slumber.

Will I buy this product...DEFINTELY!!!!
Will I reccomend this product...DEFINITELY!!!

I really cant wait to buy some. I just had to spend a few extra bucks on some personal things but will be buying this within the next month. This WILL be a satple of mine from now on.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Heres my final 3 day review!
WISH IT WAS LONGER!!!!!

That being said. I absolutley loved this stuff. Seriously some of the best sleep Ive gottne in awhile. Ive been taking a couple benadryl and some melotonin to help with sleep, and boy this stuff does wonders. I slept so good. I got up my usual 2 times a night to use the restroom, but fell right bacl to sleep no problem. I woke feeling well rested all three mornings and actually this morning had to force myself i was in such a deep slumber.

Will I buy this product...DEFINTELY!!!!

I really cant wait to buy some. I just had to spend a few extra bucks on some personal things but will be buying this within the next month. This WILL be a satple of mine from now on.
Thank you for trying the product and taking the time to do a log for us.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...OK...The morale of the story is...QUIT WASTING TIME AND FIX BROKEN THINGS!!!!
Dogs > Cats :D

... Will I buy this product...DEFINTELY!!!!

Some personal things? I hope it's not more panties :puke:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIIW, I liked your last avi better :eek:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...I changed it, but I got an infraction because in was a good pic of me, but i was flipping the bird. Then I couldnt upload any pictures for like 3 hours and got this one to work...LOL Illtry more tomorrow maybe

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL...I changed it, but I got an infraction because in was a good pic of me, but i was flipping the bird. Then I couldnt upload any pictures for like 3 hours and got this one to work...LOL Illtry more tomorrow maybe
LMFAO.:laugh2: