HGHpro Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHpro Mini Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

HGHpro Mini Review

Thank you to Annabolic innovations for the sample and allowing me to review their product.

I have noticed that sometimes using GH boosting supplements such as HGHup or sleep boosters such as melatonin or GABA that I will wake up in the middle of the night and flop around in bed when I start their use.
    HGHpro did a better job of keeping me asleep for my required 8 hours and when my alarm goes off in the morning I wake up full of energy and ready to go to my first class then attack the gym. I also get the feeling that 30-40 minutes after taking the product, if I want to sleep, I will fall right asleep.

In the gym, I have noticed more energy even without taking a preworkout supplement and the endurance to do 10 sets of everything.

I have noticed that it takes me about a week to get used to GH boosters however and I would like to see if I had a chance to use this product for a month, what effects it would have

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you already take it all three nights or was this all noticed just after one night?

Thanks in advance!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I have taken all 3 nihts and noticed it the first two but on the third I slept perfectly and woke up after 8 hours with no mid-night wake up
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

solid review
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I have taken all 3 nihts and noticed it the first two but on the third I slept perfectly and woke up after 8 hours with no mid-night wake up
    Sounds good. Thanks for the review!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Thank you to Annabolic innovations for the sample and allowing me to review their product.

I have noticed that sometimes using GH boosting supplements such as HGHup or sleep boosters such as melatonin or GABA that I will wake up in the middle of the night and flop around in bed when I start their use.
    HGHpro did a better job of keeping me asleep for my required 8 hours and when my alarm goes off in the morning I wake up full of energy and ready to go to my first class then attack the gym. I also get the feeling that 30-40 minutes after taking the product, if I want to sleep, I will fall right asleep.

In the gym, I have noticed more energy even without taking a preworkout supplement and the endurance to do 10 sets of everything.

I have noticed that it takes me about a week to get used to GH boosters however and I would like to see if I had a chance to use this product for a month, what effects it would have
    Thank you for trying the product and taking the time to give us your thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

very solid review,very helpful as well .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini Review of Preform and HGHPro
    By pixeljr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:27 PM
  2. Mini-Review: AI SPorts' HGHPro
    By FlexW99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:13 AM
  3. HGHpro Mini Review by Rambo679
    By rambo679 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. HGHPro by AI mini-review - The Ultimate Test!
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:39 AM
  5. J-NuTZ Mini Review of HGHPro
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:16 AM