AMBULLDOGS Hcgenerate + trt

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Like the title says ill be running Hcgenerate for a month along with my 200mg/week cyp.

The purpose of this log/review is to see what Hcgenerate will do for someone on trt. so i wouldnt expect to see any type of performance benefits such as strength or muscle mass. what i do hope to see is a bump up in libido and a better sense of well being. if it does accomplish this then it was a great sucess.

Me- creeping on 42, 5'10.5", 210lbs, 13-14%bf by calipers.

Training style- DC

Supps/meds- test cyp 200/week, exemestane 12.5mg eod-e3d, nos
ether pre and post, bcaas, krill/fish oil, toco8, niacin

A couple pics for the hell of it

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Get this!!!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well im 2 days into it. hoping that it will soon kick in. im dosing 2-2-1 roughly 6 hours apart

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That product has my attention to say the least. The ingredient profile looks like heaven sent..LOL

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see how it goes for you. RS

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good pics there you have a good build, enjoy the HCGenerate

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Def interested in following. I also heard that Dermacrine might be good for people who are on TRT. They say its supposed to be equiv to 150mg test a week. So if you are taking 200mg a week now on TRT, 350 would be a nice addition. Hmmmm, Test, Hcgenerate and Dermacrine..WOW, that might be good down the line too..Anyway, ggod luck bro..SJ

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Def interested in following. I also heard that Dermacrine might be good for people who are on TRT. They say its supposed to be equiv to 150mg test a week. So if you are taking 200mg a week now on TRT, 350 would be a nice addition. Hmmmm, Test, Hcgenerate and Dermacrine..WOW, that might be good down the line too..Anyway, ggod luck bro..SJ
Dermacrine TD to equal 150mg test a week :thinking:...

There is no way lol..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good pics there you have a good build, enjoy the HCGenerate
thanks dude. i do feel very good for being in my 40's. an age i thought was "old" not so long ago

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In bro, hey you know that 40 is the new 20. I will be watching to see how HCGenerate hits you bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as a fellow trt'er count me in.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Subd.

Ambulldog, you will not be disappointed in the HCGenerate.

I find less is more.

2-5 caps ED works wonders for me while im "on".

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, I like 3 preworkout and 2 prebed or 2 in the am and 3 in the pm.
i may go to a dosing schedule like that as its more convenient

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man bro you're swole. COuldnt ever tell from that small avi but youre jacked have fun with the hcgenerate bro and KILL THAT ****!!!!!

SemperFi9999

Awards
Sup dog. How's Chip's test treating ya. You still using him? Looking good bro

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel on it now?
i will say that i believe i am starting to feel some benefits in the libido dept. waking with nice louisville sluggers and the slightest touch will make it grow quickly. so def a bump of somewhat in libido.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Man bro you're swole. COuldnt ever tell from that small avi but youre jacked have fun with the hcgenerate bro and KILL THAT ****!!!!!
thank you sir. and i think the hcgenerate is going to be very good when it really kicks as im starting to feel some benefts

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE....louisville sluggers...Thats whats up. Man Need to get me some of this

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, I knew libido would rise pretty much instantly, LOVE IT!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Sup dog. How's Chip's test treating ya. You still using him? Looking good bro
man script test is unbeatable. and yes still with chip. thanks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to add something that i should have put in original post. some people may not understand trt. they may think hey your on test how could you need a libido boost? well trt does not mean sky rocketed libido like when one is on a cycle of test. its just getting your hormones in the normal range(obviously theres more to it than that but thats the quick description) . i had a pretty good libido when my test was low, it wasnt off the chart but good enough for someone my age. trt may have improved it a bit but not much. the days i dose exemestane i get a kick big time. trt has certainly improved my erection quality which is worth its weight in gold. so thats why i was/am excited about running this. if this can improve libido(which it has started to so far a bit) on a continuous basis then this will be a life long supp for me.

yesterday i started dosing as andrew said at 2 upon waking and 3 in the pm

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to add something that i should have put in original post. some people may not understand trt. they may think hey your on test how could you need a libido boost? well trt does not mean sky rocketed libido like when one is on a cycle of test. its just getting your hormones in the normal range(obviously theres more to it than that but thats the quick description) . i had a pretty good libido when my test was low, it wasnt off the chart but good enough for someone my age. trt may have improved it a bit but not much. the days i dose exemestane i get a kick big time. trt has certainly improved my erection quality which is worth its weight in gold. so thats why i was/am excited about running this. if this can improve libido(which it has started to so far a bit) on a continuous basis then this will be a life long supp for me.

yesterday i started dosing as andrew said at 2 upon waking and 3 in the pm
Good to know your getting a boost :)..

Inform us on testicular mass plz!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Good to know your getting a boost :)..

Inform us on testicular mass plz!
dont laugh when i tell you this. my nuts are small(obviously since ive been on trt for about 10 months). well small for me. i had big white boy balls. now they are the perfect size and my girl loves em. i like them smaller which is why i dont use hcg regularly. i cycle it from time to time to make sure i can always throw the money shot. if my balls get bigger im sure my girl will inform me and that would be a true testament to this product.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont laugh when i tell you this. my nuts are small(obviously since ive been on trt for about 10 months). well small for me. i had big white boy balls. now they are the perfect size and my girl loves em. i like them smaller which is why i dont use hcg regularly. i cycle it from time to time to make sure i can always throw the money shot. if my balls get bigger im sure my girl will inform me and that would be a true testament to this product.
Well I cant wait to hear! Be good news for guys who cycle and dont use HCG.. Like me :D..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBBEEEDDD... I'm very interested to see how this goes Bulldog.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to week 3!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
without a doubt within a week im noticing a definite bump in libido.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well its been about a week on Hcgenerate. im really liking it. i feel good and im horny. enough so that i will be ordering a couple bottles tommorow. so far a big thumbs up to this product

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well its been about a week on Hcgenerate. im really liking it. i feel good and im horny. enough so that i will be ordering a couple bottles tommorow. so far a big thumbs up to this product
Any mass gain at all :D..?
You know what mass gains I am talking about ;)...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you are liking it-hcgenerate is on my list.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOVE IT bro, glad you feeling some nice benefits from it.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Bump !,i will follow this ,thinking on get some HGC!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
LOVE IT bro, glad you feeling some nice benefits from it.
yeah i do love it. i ordered 3 more bottles yesterday. the libido bump is nice and i just feel good in general

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do love it. i ordered 3 more bottles yesterday. the libido bump is nice and i just feel good in general
A sense of well being is good for overall health, so one can't complain about the added libido and great mood.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN...This shiz is money. Im going to have to pick up a couple of bottles!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
in my 2nd week and thus far i am very impressed with the libido boost

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get some man I hear all around the libido boost it produces is amazing... superdrol/epistane/nolva have taken my libido down to 60%ish

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i hope a lot of people read this because this is important. as you all know im on trt. i havent used hcg in the 8-9 months ive been on so the boys are very very tiny and my girl and i are ok with that. that being said my girl has kept a close eye/hand on my boys since i started trt. she was amazed how small they got. im well into my 2nd week on Hcgenerate. libido is way up. to my amazement today i gave the boys a thorough inspection and was certain they felt bigger. the testicles themselves have certainly got a little bigger, not normal size but a noticable change. the sack in general is definitely hanging lower. when my gf got home i told her to give a detailed inspection and tell me what she thought. she said without a doubt everything is bigger or fuller.

please note i have no affiliation with NTBM therefor this is my word only and you can take it or leave it. this is a shock to me and im only reporting what i have found. am i 1 in a 100000 that this would work for in this aspect? maybe. but id say if you're on cycle or definitely trt give it a shot. we've all blown much more on a supp that didnt work for us.

NTBM you have a new die hard customer

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope a lot of people read this because this is important. as you all know im on trt. i havent used hcg in the 8-9 months ive been on so the boys are very very tiny and my girl and i are ok with that. that being said my girl has kept a close eye/hand on my boys since i started trt. she was amazed how small they got. im well into my 2nd week on Hcgenerate. libido is way up. to my amazement today i gave the boys a thorough inspection and was certain they felt bigger. the testicles themselves have certainly got a little bigger, not normal size but a noticable change. the sack in general is definitely hanging lower. when my gf got home i told her to give a detailed inspection and tell me what she thought. she said without a doubt everything is bigger or fuller.

please note i have no affiliation with NTBM therefor this is my word only and you can take it or leave it. this is a shock to me and im only reporting what i have found. am i 1 in a 100000 that this would work for in this aspect? maybe. but id say if you're on cycle or definitely trt give it a shot. we've all blown much more on a supp that didnt work for us.

Wow.. I've been keeping a very close eye on your log because I know you would give honest feedback since you're not affiliated with us in any way and I was really considering HCGenerate at this point to give me a libido boost after my last cycle. I was pretty much convinced but damn that right there is the icing on the cake. That is some powerful stuff.

I'm sold as well. That's awesome news man.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

GLAD, it worked well for you, for some reason fadogia is hit or mis at times, but since HCGenerate contains a specific extract of Fadogia, there is a lot more responders than non-responders. Honestly bro, you know me I would not recommend it if I was not impressed, and I see you reaping its benefits; which makes me feel good.