N2 Mix is freaking delicious.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Write up

N2 Mix
Just what everyone has been waiting for!! A quick, on-the-go meal replacement (or snack for some of you larger guys) that is made with all-natural ingredients keeping it diet friendly. First we started out with some whey protein crisps for a protein food amplifier that is lacking in your everyday store bought trail mixes. They provide you with a high quality source of whey protein that is perfect to add to any food imaginable to increase the total protein content, and which is why we went with them in the N2Mix. Whey crisps are the same exact product as a whey protein powder but in solid crisp form and made with whey protein isolate, keeping it low in carbohydrates, and also meaning it contains no soy. Following those up, we mixed in some non-sweetened dried cranberries and raisins for a little bit of energy pick me up, and then some sliced almonds to round out the ingredients and making the N2mix a perfect blend of macronutrients.

Review
so NTBM sent me some and this is freaking delicious i love it. im eating it as a cereal with some milk, and i got to say it is very delicous, the whey protein crisps are my favorite. Its very delicious and crunchy. The dried fruit adds some really good flavor to the mix, and the almonds do help with crunchy-ness, but still i love the protein crisps, they are so delicious, and the best thing about it is that it fills me up, and top of it the 34 g of protein really adds to it. Gotta say NTBM im impressed.

Again guys you have to try this, it is really good.

i would like to thank, that generous monster, NTBM, and the guys from NTBM. thank you for letting me try this, and this is my honest review

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome my man. glad you like it good friend. All I ask for is honesty

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome my man. glad you like it good friend. All I ask for is honesty
thank you for the sample
i really did like em they were delicious, i love the protein crisps

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
This was a great idea for a product. Glad you enjoyed the product

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it taste like Rice Pudding, love that stuff!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SBT

SBT

Awards
loveeeeeeeeeee the n2mix!! ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Which reminds me I need to get more!

ceo

Awards
I mix up about 1/3 of a bag or so into a bowl of oatmeal and that's been my 2 year old son's primary breakfast for about 3 weeks now (not every day, but maybe 4-5 days a week).

Today he ate a banana and his oatmeal/N2mix. Good stuff! Brian Jr. approves!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mix up about 1/3 of a bag or so into a bowl of oatmeal and that's been my 2 year old son's primary breakfast for about 3 weeks now (not every day, but maybe 4-5 days a week).

if you give me a whole bag per meal, ill be your son :006:

SBT

SBT

Awards

oh yeah... I LOVE that latter combo as well, a banana TOTALLY makes it that much more killer!