HGHpro Mini Review by Rambo679

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to Anabolic Innovations for this opportunity, and for the extra free samples of Motivate and Perform.

I just received my three day sample of the pro, as I like to call it, and I will take it for the first time tonight. A little history, I've had problems sleeping for the last several years that have gotten progressively better but often times it's a crap shoot over whether or not Ill have a really "good" nights sleep.

Similar products goes Ive tried are powerfull, which had an ok to decent effect on me and I've also used Ghenerate which had a more profound effect. I've found that the benefit to these kinds of products is that although not a sedative per se, the idea in my head that the sleep I get will be very deep makes me worry less about not sleeping and I sleep earlier. This is in addition the deeper sleep.

I will take the dose tonight before bed and rate my quality of sleep and effect on my workout tomorrow, and then the effect on the recovery from said workout.

Here are the ingredients and effects for those who dont know:

Full Serving per Day supplies:

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

What to expect :
Promote deeper and more restful sleep
Increase appetite
Increase strength
Increase recovery
Promote clear skin
Support optimal acetyl-choline production
Control prolactin
Control somatostatin
Increase fat loss

Bonus mini-mini review on motivate:
Favorite Stim, kicks ass, take it and impress.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I am in on this review!

Good luck, am interested in how it goes for you.

Thank you

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
About to take my first dose. The purple pills make you feel like you're taking some supplement stolen from the future.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to take my first dose. The purple pills make you feel like you're taking some supplement stolen from the future.
Who told you!?!...Err...uh...I mean...what would you give you that idea :ntome:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is to hide the Mars Moon dust in the caps LMAO. Seriously they are pretty cool looking caps.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Morning update 1
Fell asleep with little effort last night.
My sleep was very deep but fractured. I would slip almost directly into a very vivid dream and then wake up right at the conclusion of the dream. I would wake up feeling fully rested and alert, afraid I wouldn't fall back asleep, only to find myself in a dream again. My layman's barely educated hypothesis is that I am waking up at the end of every REM cycle, as my brain waves go back up towards the waking stage, I am pushed right above it. I feel very rested though, I usually wake up at 6 to go the gym on Saturdays but I have a rare weekend off. However, one of my wakings was right before six and I felt ready to go and had to force myself to enjoy this opportunity to wake up later.

Other effects noted is an eradication of the soreness in my legs from doing Legs on Thursday and playing indoor soccor that night. My sprained ankle from Thursday also seems much better, I take cissus for this but the combination of cissus and HGHpro even on this one night seems to have made a synergistic difference.

Dream highlights:
- Being on a new TV show with a red dinosaur with Bender's voice
- Being back in highschool with my roommate and arguing with him about our assignment
- Going to a new gym with an irritating modern bench that had a padded head piece and an electronic adjusting scheme

Im going to the gym in roughly an hour and I will have another update then

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning update 1
My sleep was very deep but fractured. I would slip almost directly into a very vivid dream and then wake up right at the conclusion of the dream. I would wake up feeling fully rested and alert, afraid I wouldn't fall back asleep, only to find myself in a dream again. My layman's barely educated hypothesis is that I am waking up at the end of every REM cycle, as my brain waves go back up towards the waking stage, I am pushed right above it. I feel very rested though, I usually wake up at 6 to go the gym on Saturdays but I have a rare weekend off. However, one of my wakings was right before six and I felt ready to go and had to force myself to enjoy this opportunity to wake up later.

Other effects noted is an eradication of the soreness in my legs from doing Legs on Thursday and playing indoor soccor that night. My sprained ankle from Thursday also seems much better, I take cissus for this but the combination of cissus and HGHpro even on this one night seems to have made a synergistic difference.

Dream highlights:
- Being back in highschool with my roommate and arguing with him about our assignment
- Going to a new gym with an irritating modern bench that had a padded head piece and an electronic adjusting scheme

Good update bro.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Gym report
I had a very good workout. Today was chest and back. On chest I did very good, anyone who's read my other thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/158819-new-gym-bench.html knows that I've had trouble adjusting. Part of my problem is that when I have a really good day on bench, I inevitably compare every other day to it and get dissapointed with myself.

My back workouts however are the most consistent workouts I have. I hit a new PR on pullups with 35, and finished off my bent row sets with a 110 lb dumbbell for 6 reps.

I feel like real cool guy.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had awesome sleep and recovery last night and I contribute the increased sleep and esp recovery to HghPro.

Keep up the good work!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym report
I had a very good workout. Today was chest and back. On chest I did very good, anyone who's read my other thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/158819-new-gym-bench.html knows that I've had trouble adjusting. Part of my problem is that when I have a really good day on bench, I inevitably compare every other day to it and get dissapointed with myself.

My back workouts however are the most consistent workouts I have. I hit a new PR on pullups with 35, and finished off my bent row sets with a 110 lb dumbbell for 6 reps.

I feel like real cool guy.
Congrats on the PR.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning update 1

Dream highlights:

Bite my shiny metal ass! Wait.Wut?

Oh, and very thorough updates.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Update
Horrible night of sleep, tossed and turned, watched law and order til roughly 4ish in the morning. Not the fauly of HGHpro, this is just part of the aformentioned crap shoot of sleep for me. I've not had a night like this for over a month so I guess I was due. It just irritates me that it was when I have work at 6:45. At least I get to look forward to a kickass nap today after work.

However, even with only 2 hours of sleep my soreness to my chest and back is not that bad.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Tonight is my last dose, I thank the good folks at Anabolic Innovations for the opportunity and the freaky dreams. Also the pullups number, of course now I will compare every back workout from now on to that great one. Such is life.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes the timing of when you take it vs when you try to actually go to sleep can affect it. If you take the dose too early, and stay awake through the first 45-60 minutes on purpose I've had the same thing happen before. That and of course, if you eat after taking it, or had anything high in carbohydrates within the last half hour to hour before taking it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonight is my last dose, I thank the good folks at Anabolic Innovations for the opportunity and the freaky dreams. Also the pullups number, of course now I will compare every back workout from now on to that great one. Such is life.
Well you can always run an entire bottle...lol

Loving the mini log bro, would love to see how an entire bottle treats you. Personally when I ran the bottle the effects reached its max around week 2 or so and then stayed up there until the bottle finished. I was pulling PR's and sleeping like a baby.

Love the honesty and yea dreams where wicked crazy. Great log!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Final Night Review
Combination of the previous all nighter and the HGHpro left me sleeping so deeply last night it felt like I was in a coma(the good kind of coma). Vivid weird dreams once again abound, insect like aliens in a pyramid like ship where I was trying to steal components of was the highlight(too much stargate SG1 most likely).

This product gave me very deep sleep and very good recovery. Despite pulling an almost all nighter on saturday after doing chest and back, my soreness felt tamed while still there. When I get paid next I'm gonig to purchase at least one bottle of this and stack it with Ghenerate to become truly super human.

A note on the all nighter, I don't believe it was induced by HGHpro, it happened in spite of it. I have such a powerful ability to mind - "F" myself into staying up all night and for the most part I overcome it. But every once in awhile, maybe once a month it rears it's head. Idid it on Saturday and I feel bad that I was not able to log the effects of HGHpro on my sleep because of it.

Another note on GH products in particular. A lot of people down the products because of the more subtle effects that even injected GH has. But people who tend to gravitate towards the GH products for sleep aren't expecting a dramatic effect, I want a product to counteract the disruption in GH that is caused by my occasional insomnia. So in that regard, even having a normal recovery due to this product is a huge benefit for people like me who ADD themselves into the occasional all nighter after chest and back, which it did.

I'll log again on my next chest and back workout to give the numbers to compare how well the recovery was on that level for anyone who is curious.

I also wonder about the benefits of HGHpro pre workout, the ingredients would seem to also promote a good workout. Alpha GPC itself, in addition to increasing GH, increases muscle force(also the name of an anabolic minds inspired comic book team that I'm working on). According to a study at T-nation(I know but still), Alpha-GPC increased peak force by 14% over and above the placebo value. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/increase_explosive_force_instantly Just food for thought.

Thank you for the opportunity and for everyone who followed along. This was my first official log so I hope you all enjoyed it.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the timing of when you take it vs when you try to actually go to sleep can affect it. If you take the dose too early, and stay awake through the first 45-60 minutes on purpose I've had the same thing happen before. That and of course, if you eat after taking it, or had anything high in carbohydrates within the last half hour to hour before taking it.
That coudl be it, I took it planning on going to bed early but tried to watch TV as I fell asleep. Last night I watched the new Venture Bros first and then took it and went right to bed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did you get the components or not?!? :D

I want to say that I've read posts of guys using HGHpro at two capsules for pre-workout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Night Review
Combination of the previous all nighter and the HGHpro left me sleeping so deeply last night it felt like I was in a coma(the good kind of coma). Vivid weird dreams once again abound, insect like aliens in a pyramid like ship where I was trying to steal components of was the highlight(too much stargate SG1 most likely).

This product gave me very deep sleep and very good recovery. Despite pulling an almost all nighter on saturday after doing chest and back, my soreness felt tamed while still there. When I get paid next I'm gonig to purchase at least one bottle of this and stack it with Ghenerate to become truly super human.

A note on the all nighter, I don't believe it was induced by HGHpro, it happened in spite of it. I have such a powerful ability to mind - "F" myself into staying up all night and for the most part I overcome it. But every once in awhile, maybe once a month it rears it's head. Idid it on Saturday and I feel bad that I was not able to log the effects of HGHpro on my sleep because of it.

Another note on GH products in particular. A lot of people down the products because of the more subtle effects that even injected GH has. But people who tend to gravitate towards the GH products for sleep aren't expecting a dramatic effect, I want a product to counteract the disruption in GH that is caused by my occasional insomnia. So in that regard, even having a normal recovery due to this product is a huge benefit for people like me who ADD themselves into the occasional all nighter after chest and back, which it did.

I'll log again on my next chest and back workout to give the numbers to compare how well the recovery was on that level for anyone who is curious.

I also wonder about the benefits of HGHpro pre workout, the ingredients would seem to also promote a good workout. Alpha GPC itself, in addition to increasing GH, increases muscle force(also the name of an anabolic minds inspired comic book team that I'm working on). According to a study at T-nation(I know but still), Alpha-GPC increased peak force by 14% over and above the placebo value. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/increase_explosive_force_instantly Just food for thought.

Thank you for the opportunity and for everyone who followed along. This was my first official log so I hope you all enjoyed it.
Very nice feedback.:)

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
This is an update, I'm at work after the gym. I saved 2 HGHpro's for use as a preworkout in addition to the crap I already take. Despite having an early morning workout I did very well, I couldn't match the 35 pullups but I did great on everything else. I was at the gym with the Bench I hated though so I had to downgrade my expectations on what's a good bench workout in terms of the numbers but still did very well. Since I use dumbells for everything else there's no difference between gyms on what I can do, and the combination of the recovery from HGHpro last saturday(especially considering the insomnia) and the several I took preworkout had me going pretty good. I also found my employee name badge that I thought I lost right before I left the gym, was this because of the increased mental clarity from the dopamine and choline? You give me a better explanation ;).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an update, I'm at work after the gym. I saved 2 HGHpro's for use as a preworkout in addition to the crap I already take. Despite having an early morning workout I did very well, I couldn't match the 35 pullups but I did great on everything else. I was at the gym with the Bench I hated though so I had to downgrade my expectations on what's a good bench workout in terms of the numbers but still did very well. Since I use dumbells for everything else there's no difference between gyms on what I can do, and the combination of the recovery from HGHpro last saturday(especially considering the insomnia) and the several I took preworkout had me going pretty good. I also found my employee name badge that I thought I lost right before I left the gym, [COLOR*********]was this because of the increased mental clarity from the dopamine and choline? You give me a better explanation ;)[/COLOR].
We will stick with this. It is a company trade secret LOL.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. You guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice final review, gotta love coma sleep

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
The best kind of coma sleep is when you know you could pass out at 8:30, but you make yourself stay up til 10 to really drive the point home and then crash.