Need2Sleep Review..WOW!-NeedToBuildMuscle

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I have taken various sleeping products and eventually stuck with melatonin to help me get a good night sleep.

Last month I was designated to cover nights for a while. I work in construction as a superintendent/engineer; work 10-15 hours a night, 6 nights a week. Therefore, I am having to get the most out of myself and I can absolutely not sleep during the day hours; live in apartment and its very loud and annoying.

After a while of taking melatonin, it started to give me headaches for days and I would feel like I was hungover the following day. Spoke with Needtogetaas about this and he hooked me up!

All I can say is....I have never slept this good in a very long time. Sleeping 8-11 hours as opposed to 6 hours a night. No more headaches, no more sandbagging eyes and etc.
I need the sleep to be effective in my work and as well get the recovery needed for the workouts. There have been nights when I do not even wake up to use the restroom.

Thanks you NTBM as I am now not stressing about getting sleep and I am fuller recovered the next day!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds GREAT. Need to get me some of this. I use meatonin and valerian root on a regular basis. Works"ok" but sometimes hit and miss. thanks for your review

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! The guys at NTBM seem to have a very solid line! :sombrero:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have taken various sleeping products and eventually stuck with melatonin to help me get a good night sleep.

Last month I was designated to cover nights for a while. I work in construction as a superintendent/engineer; work 10-15 hours a night, 6 nights a week. Therefore, I am having to get the most out of myself and I can absolutely not sleep during the day hours; live in apartment and its very loud and annoying.

After a while of taking melatonin, it started to give me headaches for days and I would feel like I was hungover the following day. Spoke with Needtogetaas about this and he hooked me up!

All I can say is....I have never slept this good in a very long time. Sleeping 8-11 hours as opposed to 6 hours a night. No more headaches, no more sandbagging eyes and etc.
I need the sleep to be effective in my work and as well get the recovery needed for the workouts. There have been nights when I do not even wake up to use the restroom.

Thanks you NTBM as I am now not stressing about getting sleep and I am fuller recovered the next day!
This is what I have been saying, need2sleep is best sleep aid I have tried :).