AE's boy do I Need2Slin log (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very large thanks to the folks over at NTBM for sending me a bottle of Need2Slin. I have tried other products of a similar ilk, and to be honest, I have had little result. I am hopeful that this product, with its substantial and well dosed profile, will give me the success that I desire.

With that said, here is a little about me:

34 years old, training for over 20+ years. I typically train for power, and will continue to do so, although as many of you here know, I am a cardio nut. 7 days a week I wake up at 4am to hit the treadmill for at least 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Additionally, if time permits, I will get another 30 in after my afternoon lifting schedule. I am also a High School history teacher, and am just getting back into work (first day with students is monday). With that said, I am also our schools administrative intern as I finish my Principals certificate in both PA and NJ. So time will be different this year than in the past, however, since my gym is in my basement, there is never a worry about the gym being closed :) Here is my typical schedule

Sunday: Heavy Chest (focus on competition form and reps)
Monday: Shoulders
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Backs (deads focused)
Thursday: Chest/tris
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Back/bis

In terms of diet, i will say that I eat between 5-6 meals per day. I am very carb sensitive, so that is one of the reasons that I was so intrigued by this product. As I have gotten older I have truly focused my carb consumption to fruits and vegetables. I am a sucker for apples, plums, grapes and nectarines. So, based on the advice of the NTBM guys, I will be dosing at 2-1-1 for the 30 days I have this.

Outside of N2S here is what else I am taking:
Krillipid Balance
Nutrapro
Trutein
Orangetriad
DiCreatine Malate (NP's bulk)
BA (NP Buk)
IBCAA

Tomorrow I will be taking the pre-photos and putting up the stats as of 9-10.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9-10-2010 weighed in at 206lbs this am after cardio and shower Here are pics from 10 minutes ago (dont mind the bright yellow decor, its my daughters bathroom.) Also, sometimes I forget how bald I really am, yikes

Final review 10-10-10

Well.....the month has flown by, and I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with N2S, and would buy this in the future. Here are some final thoughts

Immediacy of Impact 5 out of 5:
I am a very carb sensitive guy, so a supp like this could be a god send for me. I have to admit, that within the first few doses with carbs, you really to get a good feeling of a pump, and the vascularity kicks in right away. I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I felt effects.

Impact on Strength 4.5 out of 5: Throughout the month, my weight went down on a fairly consistent level. At the same time, my strength not only remained, but also seemed to go up on certain lifts. For the weight I am right now (203.5) this is actually the strongest I have been. That tells you that your nutrients are being used appropriately by your body and shuttled where they are needed most.

Eight management 5 out of 5: I acknowledge that at certain points my diet lacked discipline based on a variety of factors. However, I always had my N2S with me, and suffered no ill effects as a result. As I mentioned above, my weight went down around 3lbs throughout the month, and I increased strength and look visibly leaner. Pure win!

Overall 5 out of 5: I think my review speaks for itself. I would really love to continue this, and am going to look to pick up more N2S in the future. Of course, if any of the great N2BM guys want to throw me another bottle I certainly wouldnt say no ;)

Thank you all again, I greatly appreciate your confidence in me to run an appropriate log.

AE

Attachments

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED BRO! im definitely in for the ride! best of luck to ya!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, AE! Just picked up a bottle of Need2Slin myself, so I am definitely interested in seeing your results!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for following along guys. Looking forward to giving this a run starting tomorrow

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In FTW. That product looks sweet!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in too, curently enjoying need2slin myself! routine looks solid bro KTS!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
An admin doing a log :shocked: I'm going to follow this. I'll be watching you...especially when your sleeping...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks everyone for following along. I can feel the love:love:

Took my first dose prior to fasted cardio, obviously though not much to report just yet. Will have updated photos and stats in a bit. The good thing today is I dont need to do post workout cardio, as I am walking my daughter to school both in the am and pm which is 3.4 miles per trip.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro are you getting pumps after your cardio? Mine are ridicoulus I'm just not sure if I'm getting them from the clen or the need2slin maybe the combo?

Is cool your walking your daughter to school, my mom used to do that with me when I was younger. Good bonding expirience u know? I didn't want any of that when I hit like 13 tho lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL she is only 7.5 so right now I am the coolest guy in the world. That wont last long :(

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LOL she is only 7.5 so right now I am the coolest guy in the world. That wont last long :(
approximately 4.5-5.5 years.... lol.. and then once again when she's 22-25 lol

its the 13-21 that will be a bumpy ride lol ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
approximately 4.5-5.5 years.... lol.. and then once again when she's 22-25 lol

its the 13-21 that will be a bumpy ride lol ;)
I know it, its fun now. I am the best there is in her eyes, once those hormones hit, I am going to be hiding in the basement :lol:

Updated post 2 with pre pics

justinc

Awards
Im in. Just picked up a bottle of this myself. Will be running it with some sarms s4.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for the ride as well. . all these slin products. . .hmmm i want to see whats up :wiggle:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
leg day

So today was my first day lifting on Need2Slin. I will save thoughts for the end

Bench squats (15 sets) 405lbs 3 reps sets at 315lbs 6 reps
Zercher squats (6 sets) sets @ 315lbs
Standing calf raises (6 sets) sets @ 225lbs for 12 reps per

I warmed up with 25 minutes on the treadmill, very low speed walk. Had a good sweat going, and the pump in nmy calves was powerful. While on the treadmill I did notice the veins in my forearms just popping.

My question about this is: can Need2slin have an effect on bowel movements? Not to be gross, but wow, what an odd and disturbing aroma.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So today was my first day lifting on Need2Slin. I will save thoughts for the end

Bench squats (15 sets) 405lbs 3 reps sets at 315lbs 6 reps
Zercher squats (6 sets) sets @ 315lbs
Standing calf raises (6 sets) sets @ 225lbs for 12 reps per

I warmed up with 25 minutes on the treadmill, very low speed walk. Had a good sweat going, and the pump in nmy calves was powerful. While on the treadmill I did notice the veins in my forearms just popping.

My question about this is: can Need2slin have an effect on bowel movements? Not to be gross, but wow, what an odd and disturbing aroma.
You know what? I'll bite. Ive noticed a little bit of a funny color since I started this... Russianstar could probably give us a heads up as to why that may be. I wouldn't think it's anything bad, unless you're having anything else going on that's not normal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All else is normal. Just curious as it was quite noticeable

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it does that for some... should calm down in a little.

At least you now know this ain't no sugar pill :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it does that for some... should calm down in a little.

At least you now know this ain't no sugar pill :lol:
that is quite true, the vascularity increase also gave me that sense

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing of note this am. Took my dose prior to fasted cardio. Still very good vascularity and a tremendous sweat from 45 minutes of cardio.

Will be lifting later today back/bis

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout

had to lift alittle earlier than usual as I will be out the majority of the day. Awesome workout, and was very energized. I do not know if that is an attribute of N2S, but I was bouncing off the wall

Back:
Wide grip chins warmup (5 sets) BW sets of 8
BB Rows (7 sets) 205lbs 2 sets 7 reps
DB Rows (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 12 (my dbs only go to 75lbs)
TBar Rows (5 sets) 4 35's to failure

Bi's
Seated incline curls (4 sets) 40lbs 9-11 reps
Fat grippz bb curls (4 sets) 95lbs sets of 8,7,7,7
1arm preacher curls (4 sets) 40lbs to failure

After that workout hit the treadmill for an additional 30 minutes. Crazy sweat and energy. Vascularity was way up and the forearm pump working bi's was out of this world.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it is my heavy chest day :woohoo:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
are you doing faster workouts with need2slin right before? or are you taking them before meals?

If you're taking them before meals I can see the extra bit of energy. Ive been playing with my dosage so that I know what will work better while im on cycle. I seem to like the pre and post workout dosing, it really helps push creatine carbs and protein into my muscles after a hard workout. i think that will help the recovery process.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been dosing lunch and dinner, as well as prior to fasted cardio. Would you suggest pre w/o meal and post w/o?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing lunch and dinner, as well as prior to fasted cardio. Would you suggest pre w/o meal and post w/o?
Well, that idea seems to work as far as pushing nutrients into your muscles post workout. It really is so versatile you could get away with taking 2 pills spaced out evenly taken at the same time every day... The ingredients are high dosed and you will get an insulin response to pretty much everything you eat, so you can really play with the timing and see what works.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another good one

So I took a dose on N2S during my prew/o lunch. Had a great lunch 8 egg whites, 2 yolks, low sodium white american cheese, 2 pieces of wheat toast and a big bowl of grapes (my daughter took most of those).

After about 25 minutes I was surging with energy, this stuff is phenomenal in that regard. I hit chest very hard, and in fact, now as I sit my arms are all rubbery.

Chest:
flat bp (11 sets) 345lbs 1 rep 2 sets @ 315lbs 3 reps :woohoo:
Floor press (6 sets) 315lbs 1 rep (got 2 last week, think I was fatigued)
Incline flys (4 sets) 55lbs sets of 10-12
Flat flys (4 sets) 55lbs sets of 10-12

I am spent, but still oddly energetic. Strength seems to be moving in the right direction, I have never hit 345lbs at 206lbs bw. I am hoping to see some strength improvement on wednesday for dl.

I am not sure if I will be able to lift tomorrow. I have a faculty meeting after work tomorrow and wont be home till after 4pm, which sucks considering I leave at 6am. I also have my daughters back to school night at 7pm. Will update tomorrow afternoon with a formal idea.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff AE... killin it on that bench haha.

That sounds like a good lunch for a nice kick in the pants... add need2slin and you got a verryyyy nice workout coming up. I like the energetic feeling it gives... like coming from food. It feels normal and nice like you're just having a good energetic day.

I love that feeling for chest, back, arms etc... but when it comes to squats... I take my pre-WO with it and man... I'm running for the squat rack LOL.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff AE... killin it on that bench haha.

That sounds like a good lunch for a nice kick in the pants... add need2slin and you got a verryyyy nice workout coming up. I like the energetic feeling it gives... like coming from food. It feels normal and nice like you're just having a good energetic day.

I love that feeling for chest, back, arms etc... but when it comes to squats... I take my pre-WO with it and man... I'm running for the squat rack LOL.
I am with you, it was not a stim'd out feeling at all, but as you said, similar to having a good day.

I have some Jack3d in the house, plan to use that for deads on wednesday. Shoulda dd a little more kick in the a$$

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So I took a dose on N2S during my prew/o lunch. Had a great lunch 8 egg whites, 2 yolks, low sodium white american cheese, 2 pieces of wheat toast and a big bowl of grapes (my daughter took most of those).

After about 25 minutes I was surging with energy, this stuff is phenomenal in that regard. I hit chest very hard, and in fact, now as I sit my arms are all rubbery.

Chest:
flat bp (11 sets) 345lbs 1 rep 2 sets @ 315lbs 3 reps :woohoo:
Floor press (6 sets) 315lbs 1 rep (got 2 last week, think I was fatigued)
Incline flys (4 sets) 55lbs sets of 10-12
Flat flys (4 sets) 55lbs sets of 10-12

I am spent, but still oddly energetic. Strength seems to be moving in the right direction, I have never hit 345lbs at 206lbs bw. I am hoping to see some strength improvement on wednesday for dl.

I am not sure if I will be able to lift tomorrow. I have a faculty meeting after work tomorrow and wont be home till after 4pm, which sucks considering I leave at 6am. I also have my daughters back to school night at 7pm. Will update tomorrow afternoon with a formal idea.

STRENGTH BABY! YEAH!! LIGHT WEIGHT!!!

the strange rubbery, yet energetic feeling is awesome. just think insulin response and all your muscle cells being force fed... should help recovery!

this is not relevant to your workouts, but you sound like a good father bro.

keep killin that shiiiiyyiiitt!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STRENGTH BABY! YEAH!! LIGHT WEIGHT!!!

the strange rubbery, yet energetic feeling is awesome. just think insulin response and all your muscle cells being force fed... should help recovery!

this is not relevant to your workouts, but you sound like a good father bro.

keep killin that shiiiiyyiiitt!!!!
thank you very much. I try very hard to make sure that her childhood is better and far more supportive than mine was. Its funny, she is 7.5 and she is very aware of the tension that exists with my mother, so much so that she refuses to have much to do with her. It is sad but funny none the less.

Got home late due to a meeting, and leaving in about 20 minutes for back to school night. However, had a modified shoulder/trap workout

BTN Press (5 sets) was a tad stiff for some reason so I ended up keeping it light and increasing reps 135-155 for sets of 10
Side laterals (5 sets) 35lbs sets of 8
Rear laterals (5 sets) 35lbs sets of 8
BB Shrugs (5 sets) 405lbs sets of 10-12

Felt pretty good, however my shoulders had trouble loosening up. This does happen from time to time as I have had 3 shoulder operations previously. Some days they are just not that interested in doing anything ;)

Still feel pretty good. I took the N2S with my post workout. You certainly get a full feeling within a brief period afterwards.

Tomorrow is my off day from lifting. Still a cardio day in the am, and maybe a double if I have time when I get back. Also have to take m y daughter to karate so we shall see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing new to report after this am's cardio session. Considering I get up at 4am, I do have a good boost of energy. I am taking prior to fasted cardio. About 45 minutes later I am taking in some protein and typically a banana.

I am starting to lean out a bit as my weight is down. Weighed in after my run and prior to shower at 204lbs. :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting day

Deadlifts are always an enigma to me. One week I will pull an easy 480 and the next struggle at 450. Drives me insane

Deads (10 sets) 450lbs 1 struggling rep sets at 315 for 8 reps per
BB Rows (5 sets) 2 sets 0f 205lbs 5 reps per
BTN pullups (5 sets) BW to failure

Awesome pump and energy again. Really enjoying this. I am starting to notice a greater leaning out effect that I had not seen before. I am really anxious to see the end results.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts are always an enigma to me. One week I will pull an easy 480 and the next struggle at 450. Drives me insane

Deads (10 sets) 450lbs 1 struggling rep sets at 315 for 8 reps per
BB Rows (5 sets) 2 sets 0f 205lbs 5 reps per
BTN pullups (5 sets) BW to failure

Awesome pump and energy again. Really enjoying this. I am starting to notice a greater leaning out effect that I had not seen before. I am really anxious to see the end results.
Good deal, AE. Keep up the good work!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Ill keep check in as I am also running need2slin and I its really nice to see what others are doing that is working and what is not

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im glad youre getting good results so far AE! Im seeing them too running into my third week. Im about to run out of need2slin, waiting on my damn paycheck here at work to get some more lol...

But yeah im also doing paleo, so i can see a pretty nice difference in my body composition...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and tris

Pretty solid workout today

Incline BP (10 sets) 2 sets @ 295 2 reps per
Flat BP (6 sets) 315lbs 2 reps
Incline flys (4 sets) 50lbs sets of 12
Flat flys (4 sets) 50lbs sets of 10-12

Tri's
JM Press (6 sets) 2 sets @ 205lbs 5 reps*
2arm tri ext (6 sets) 75lbs sets of 8*

*= superset

Awesome pump, and also have to acknowledge my back was stiff and aore as hell from yesterday. My bf must be down as the vascularity is crazy. I am very happy with this. Strength was good, even after a long day at work.

Tomorrow will be a good test, as I will be hitting legs again

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im glad youre getting good results so far AE! Im seeing them too running into my third week. Im about to run out of need2slin, waiting on my damn paycheck here at work to get some more lol...

But yeah im also doing paleo, so i can see a pretty nice difference in my body composition...
When is there going to be a sale on N2Slin??? Get Nate to do that, perfect timing after the promos and logs!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty solid workout today

Incline BP (10 sets) 2 sets @ 295 2 reps per
Flat BP (6 sets) 315lbs 2 reps
Incline flys (4 sets) 50lbs sets of 12
Flat flys (4 sets) 50lbs sets of 10-12

Tri's
JM Press (6 sets) 2 sets @ 205lbs 5 reps*
2arm tri ext (6 sets) 75lbs sets of 8*

*= superset

Awesome pump, and also have to acknowledge my back was stiff and aore as hell from yesterday. My bf must be down as the vascularity is crazy. I am very happy with this. Strength was good, even after a long day at work.

Tomorrow will be a good test, as I will be hitting legs again
Me = jealous. Doing great man, looking forward to seeing what your leg day looks like.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed Milas. I think that people are really going to love this product. Dosed well and quite versatile