HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations HGHpro​

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

What HGH PRO WILL do:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

Ingredient Profile
AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC) 500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex 500 mg **
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)​

I would like to thank Anabolic Innovations for the opportunity to log HGHpro for three days. I will be dosing it at the recommended dosage, which is five caps 30 to 45 min before bed.

I will be Grading it on these three things:
1. Deeper and more restful sleep
2. Improved Recovery
3. Increase in strength​

I will post up my workouts and the amount i sleep and how well i slept that night that night, and how sore i am after waking. Should be a good run. Hope to have people follow this short mini log.

Lets get started.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
here is my shoulder workout from today...i will be dosing my first dose of five caps tonight befor bed. Just thought id add some stuff to this log.

Shoulders:

Smith BNP:
135x10 135x10 185x5 205x3 225x2 with a spot 135x Failure​

Reverse Flys:
20x20 25x20 30x20 30x20​

Arnold Press:
50x10 60x10 70x8 70x8​

Behind the Back shrugs:
225x15 315x15 405x15 495x10​

Front raises:
30x20 35x20 40x20 40x20​

Upright Row:
135x10 135x10 135x10​

Side laterals:
30x20 30x20 30x20​

solid day today. these next three days im just downing a monster before i lift so i can see if HGHpro does some of the things it says...even though its only three days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is my shoulder workout from today...i will be dosing my first dose of five caps tonight befor bed. Just thought id add some stuff to this log.

Shoulders:

Smith BNP:
135x10 135x10 185x5 205x3 225x2 with a spot 135x Failure​

Reverse Flys:
20x20 25x20 30x20 30x20​

Arnold Press:
50x10 60x10 70x8 70x8​

Behind the Back shrugs:
225x15 315x15 405x15 495x10​

Front raises:
30x20 35x20 40x20 40x20​

Upright Row:
135x10 135x10 135x10​

Side laterals:
30x20 30x20 30x20​

solid day today. these next three days im just downing a monster before i lift so i can see if HGHpro does some of the things it says...even though its only three days.
The 5 cap dose is a misprint only dose 4 caps.

TeamT10

Awards
solid log bro, goodluck to you as well, gona compare the results at the end

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
ok so a change of plans...i will be dosing it 4 caps for three nights then 3 caps the 4th night.

so 5caps per night is a misprint. its 4 caps per night

thanks for the heads up Pbroke

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so a change of plans...i will be dosing it 4 caps for three nights then 3 caps the 4th night.

so 5caps per night is a misprint. its 4 caps per night

thanks for the heads up Pbroke
No prob. The misprint labels will be gone with the new labels for AI Sports Nutrition name change soon.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Night One

Sleep:
Well last nights sleep was def out of the ordinary. I didnt move once, i fell asleep in the same position that i woke up in. Woke up before my alarm and did not feel tired one bit.​

Recovery:
Did shoulders and traps yesterday, nothing is sore...even my joints. Usually after i do shoulders my right shoulder hurts a bit. Not sure if that has anything to do with HGHpro but i like it lol. Ill check up on the recovery later today to see if i feel sore at all.​

Strength:
Well i have arms today so i will have to post up after my workout how the strength gains are.​

for the first night i was impressed...ill give the grade after i lift so i can see if it increased my strength.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
strength was up a little, nothing crazy. but its expected because it is the first day lol.

all in all it was a great first day. 4/5 solid product so far

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Night One

Sleep:
Well last nights sleep was def out of the ordinary. I didnt move once, i fell asleep in the same position that i woke up in. Woke up before my alarm and did not feel tired one bit.​

Recovery:
Did shoulders and traps yesterday, nothing is sore...even my joints. Usually after i do shoulders my right shoulder hurts a bit. Not sure if that has anything to do with HGHpro but i like it lol. Ill check up on the recovery later today to see if i feel sore at all.​

Strength:
Well i have arms today so i will have to post up after my workout how the strength gains are.​

for the first night i was impressed...ill give the grade after i lift so i can see if it increased my strength.
Great to hear it! It is only the first night so let's see how it does the next few nights hope it goes as well.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Night Two​

Sleep
Once again sleep was crazy good. I actually dont even remember falling asleep! it was like the bed just ate me lol. Sleep extra long today just because i didnt have to get out of bed.​

Recovery
had arms yesterday and my tris are usually always sore the next day, but not today. They feel fuller and usually the next day the feel flat because they are repairing.​

Strength:
Had legs today and i have to say my stregth did increase. Nothing crazy but it was noticeable to me.​

for the second day i am really amazed at the product....seems to start working after the first dose almost.

it recieved a 4.5/5 today. every day it gets better

here was my leg day:

ATG Squat:
135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 365x5 405x5​

straight leg "super stiff leg" deads (standing on three plates):
135x10 135x10 185x10 185x10 225x10​

Leg Press: (plates per side)
3x10 6x8 7x8 8x6 8x6​

ATG Smith Front squats:
135x10 135x10 185x8 185x8​

Hamstring Curl:
95x12 110x12 125x12 140x12​

Leg Ext: (single leg)
50x12 60x12 70x12 100x10​

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night Two​

Sleep
Once again sleep was crazy good. I actually dont even remember falling asleep! it was like the bed just ate me lol. Sleep extra long today just because i didnt have to get out of bed.​

Recovery
had arms yesterday and my tris are usually always sore the next day, but not today. They feel fuller and usually the next day the feel flat because they are repairing.​

Strength:
Had legs today and i have to say my stregth did increase. Nothing crazy but it was noticeable to me.​

for the second day i am really amazed at the product....seems to start working after the first dose almost.

it recieved a 4.5/5 today. every day it gets better

here was my leg day:

ATG Squat:
135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 365x5 405x5​

straight leg "super stiff leg" deads (standing on three plates):
135x10 135x10 185x10 185x10 225x10​

Leg Press: (plates per side)
3x10 6x8 7x8 8x6 8x6​

ATG Smith Front squats:
135x10 135x10 185x8 185x8​

Hamstring Curl:
95x12 110x12 125x12 140x12​

Leg Ext: (single leg)
50x12 60x12 70x12 100x10​
Good looking workout bro.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
after i lift ill give a grade for last night, just wanted to say that i slept 12 hours last night it was rediculous. i could have slept the day away!

what i do like is that i dont feel tired when i wake up. I dont feel like i have to have a cup of coffee or something to wake up. I am wide away when i get out of bed!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
after i lift ill give a grade for last night, just wanted to say that i slept 12 hours last night it was rediculous. i could have slept the day away!

what i do like is that i dont feel tired when i wake up. I dont feel like i have to have a cup of coffee or something to wake up. I am wide away when i get out of bed!
Yeah I hate the groggy feeling some stuff gives the next morning.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Night Three

Sleep:
Sleep was rediculously good last night. Slept 12 hours and is was some deep sleep. I passed out like instantly. Last night's sleep was better than night two...so its looking like the more i take HGHpro the beter it is to me :D

Recovery:
legs are a little sore but its ok, i like the sore feeling as long as it goes away in a day or two. Usually i am sore for at least 5 days after i lift legs so we shall see how long it takes for me to fully recover​

Strength:
Did back today and my strength and pump was great today. Had a great back workout. Short and sweet​

after last nights sleep i have to give this a 5/5!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. It looks like each night got a little better for you!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
oh it for sure is...do to the mix up i was able to do a day four with three caps. ill trow that grading up tonight. and possibly a final review...if not tonight tomorrow for sure

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Night 4

I only was able to take three caps for this final night in the mini log. but was still impressed with the sleep!

Sleep:
sleep was great again tonight! i was confused when i woke up. I thought it was time to wake but the alarm didnt go off so i looked at the time and i woke up 2 hours before the alarm was set to go off. I felt like i got a full night of sleep when i woke up. It was great!​

Recovery:
arms are not sore two days later...tris usually are always sore. Back isnt sore either. Great recovery, prob due to the sleep i am getting.​

Strength:
Strength was def up today . had legs and i was able to get an extra rep in on my last set of squats. It was solid​

over all grade is another 5/5! ill post up my leg day.

the final review will be posted tom so keep posted

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
here was my leg workout today

it was a lot shorter than my usual lifts but i had to bust it out quick:

ATG Squats:
135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x5 435x2​

Deadlifts:
135x5 225x5 315x5 405x5 495x3​

Leg ext:
just did three sets of 12​

really short but legs were pumped!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting to hear that you still had a great experience from three caps.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent mini log! Cant wait for the final review!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Some people only take 2 a night and 2 pre-workout and it works. I don't take it that way but others do. I am glad you enjoyed it.
interesting, preworkout? really. Hmm guess i can see where that would benefit you

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to hear that you still had a great experience from three caps.
yea i thought so too. esp because im not sure if weight has an issue with this supp. 235 so thought that id have to take a bit more, not less

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking it preworkout helps generate a higher than normal surge of GH post workout. Works crazy well on leg day.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Taking it preworkout helps generate a higher than normal surge of GH post workout. Works crazy well on leg day.
now you let me know lol

ill try that when i scoop up a bottle of my own

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!!!

ok so here is the final review:

Sleep:
The sleep that i had while i was on HGHpro is addicting. I dont think i have ever the kind of deep sleep that i recieved from HGHpro. The sleep was deep and i had no problem falling asleep. Also in the morning there was no "tired" feeling, i was fully rested.

Recovery:
Recovery was great also! was not sore the four days that i took it. I just did chest yesterday and my chest is sooo sore today. I need to hop on this again

Strength:
Strength was up a little. Nothing totally crazy, but i know if i had a whole bottle of it. But an increase none the less!

OVERALL RATING: 4.75/5, prob would be a perfect 5 if i had a whole supply to see if the strength would increase more.

thanks again AI fro the opportunity!

overall rating:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!!!

ok so here is the final review:

Sleep:
The sleep that i had while i was on HGHpro is addicting. I dont think i have ever the kind of deep sleep that i recieved from HGHpro. The sleep was deep and i had no problem falling asleep. Also in the morning there was no "tired" feeling, i was fully rested.

Recovery:
Recovery was great also! was not sore the four days that i took it. I just did chest yesterday and my chest is sooo sore today. I need to hop on this again

Strength:
Strength was up a little. Nothing totally crazy, but i know if i had a whole bottle of it. But an increase none the less!

OVERALL RATING: 4.75/5, prob would be a perfect 5 if i had a whole supply to see if the strength would increase more.

thanks again AI fro the opportunity!

overall rating:
Thank you very much for trying the product and giving a detailed review.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We usually post in the threads and then also PM our winners.

Thanks for the review and glad you liked your sample.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no doubt, im a man of my word.

if we are a winner for the most viewed how will you guys contact us?
I will also take into account the quality of the log along with views to determine winners. I will create a thread in our subforum announcing the winner and PM's will be sent.:)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
We usually post in the threads and then also PM our winners.

Thanks for the review and glad you liked your sample.
oh sounds good to me. would love to try a whole bottle. and log it

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
I will also take into account the quality of the log along with views to determine winners. I will create a thread in our subforum announcing the winner and PM's will be sent.:)
solid, i know my log is high quality :D