Muscle Marinade Slin Shot and bunch of other crazy sh!t

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Muscle Marinade Slin Shot and bunch of other crazy sh!t


    Ok its almost game time....

    Muscle Marinade Slin Shot and bunch of other crazy sh!t

    18 months progress pictures




    Big Thank-you also goes out to Grambo and Purus Labs for providing a quality product for me to log....

    The bad news
    This is day 7 of muscle marinade i only just got the slin shot so bit of a late start

    The good news
    Liking it so much i will run for an extra 7 days to make up for the lost time... Great taste great intensity

    Im putting the slin shot to the test

    Carbs

    Pre wo 90g
    Post WO 110g
    Post post 50g


    Current Cycle

    Super-DMZ 20mg ED split
    Dbol 50mg Pre WO
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 250mg EW
    Test Undeconate 500mg EW SPONSORED
    EQ 300mg EW
    Tren E 300mg EW
    HCG 350iu E4D Axio

    Day 7

    Weight 220 + 2.4
    Waist 32.9 +0.2”
    BP 120 / 70

    Nutrition

    My nutrition is being tweaked as im currently on Tren Enth and **** is burning calories like nobodies business. I was at 4200 cals with 60 20 20 macro expressed as % in grams not calories. However im slowly adding carbs to find my sweet spot for lean bulk

    Currently at 4800 calories 350 in carbs chest and back day, im carb cycling and most of carbs come in or oround WO tapering off towards the end of the day, last meal of the day meal 7 consists of 1 cup egg whites 1 cup whole Omega 3 eggs

    Training
    When it comes to training, I can't go balls to the wall heavy anyway due to a badly inflamed rotator cuff, ill be working through and around.

    I like train pretty much instinctively with all the basic power moves, flat bench, deads, squats... For now no shoulders per se which will also limit triceps no skull crushers or dips so ill be triple super setting triceps.

    Supplements

    NO Infuse LG Science
    Postal LG
    Lipotric Protein LG
    Musle Marinade
    SLIN shot
    Animal Stak
    Animal PAK
    waxymaize Post WO carbs
    Creapure
    Fish oil 12G DAILY
    CLA
    NAC
    Vitex
    Taurine
    hawthorn berry extract
    Coq Q-10
    I has precription meds for BP (Levitin)when needed
    valium and ambien when needed

    Secret weapons


    I eat 4-5 bananas a day and never had cramps, HR monitor, Harbinger lifting hooks, Big back Grips, Shaker, Oats, Omega 3 eggs, 110% determination

    I have been chosen to test and review Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, I am a total stim junkie, so this stuff will be put to the test for sure.

    Here is the write up:

    Muscle Marinade


    Muscle Marinade represents a true breakthrough in the supplement industry with a specific focus on pre workout nutrition. Muscle Marinade was engineered using a detailed, systematic and scientifically sound approach (outlined in the white paper) including only those ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published scientific data in human subjects (in addition to strong anecdotal evidence) and included at the dosage used in the clinical research studies. The ingredient matrix comprising Muscle Marinade addresses all components related to both exercise performance and exercise recovery. Performance-related factors include mind/muscle stimulation and energy production, hydrogen ion buffering, electrolyte balancing and hydration, and enhancement of muscle power and endurance. Recovery-related factors include insulin release and nutrient shuttling, cortisol reduction, protein anabolism, enhancement of cellular immunity, and improved health and antioxidant defense. Collectively, the ingredients provided within Muscle Marinade serve a dual purpose:

    * To improve acute exercise performance
    * To facilitate post exercise recovery

    Muscle Marinade Product Label The preworkout category has long been riddled with ineffective, underdosed products lacking scientific validation. Companies do zero research yet pump tons of marketing dollars into convincing consumers their product is the best available. Typically, they design lengthy and purposely confusing nutrition panels, haphazardly concoct pixie dust proprietary blends masking their cheap formulas, and load half the container with filler attempting to fool consumers into thinking they are getting more.

    Consider Muscle Marinade™ the anomaly. It was systematically forged from science and research by real scientists and athletes, boasting an ensemble of performance enhancing and recovery stimulating ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published human scientific data. Taking it a step further, Muscle Marinade™ includes the clinically supported effective dosage of each ingredient in every one scoop serving. NO OTHER COMPANY’S PRODUCT can match these claims. All facets of exercise performance and recovery are addressed within our formula including increasing high intensity power output and muscular work, boosting mental acuity, enhancing fluid balance and hydration, reducing cortisol and free radical damage, enhancing cellular immunity, and facilitating maximal post exercise protein synthesis. Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and Results do.

    Thats it for now

    Smutty jokes and nudes very much welcome
    Eat clean, piss dirty


  2. I'm for your log!!

  3. Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 250mg EW
    Test Undeconate 500mg EW
    EQ 300mg EW
    Tren E 400mg EW
    Dbol 50mg ED
    Super-DMZ 20mg ED

    Weight 220 +2.4
    Waist 32.9 +0.2
    BP 126 / 75


    DAY 8 of 30 day blast

    LEGS

    Feel like sh!t, ive had a bad cold but ive been lifting through it the only thing thats has really suffered is cardio

    No heroics today, had busy schedule forced my arse to gym at 9pm which meant massive amount of carbs before bed, slin-shot do your thing

    50 mins legs concluded with 50 squats for 135
    20 mins cardio directly after WO


    If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   
       


  4. I'm in!!!

  5. I cant help but watch this.

  6. Im putting the slin shot to the test

    Carbs
    Pre wo 90g
    Post WO 110g
    Post post 50g
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Im putting the slin shot to the test

    Carbs
    Pre wo 90g
    Post WO 110g
    Post post 50g
    You do like going all out, don't you?!?!?

  8. In for the win my friend.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. in bro

  10. Kinda an understatement putting it as "bunch of other crazy sh!t"

    lol @ valium "when needed". Id be eatin that stuff like candy...

    Sucks about the rotator cuff. I had to take a month off due to the same thing. Lost alot of strength but my shoulder feels great. My advice is to due some rotator cuff exercises. Stuff like light side raises and lateral raises. Theres this one but im not sure what its called...you have your hand by your side and invert it to where your hand is facing away from your body then bring it up diagnolly sort of making a v-shape. Those really help whenever my shoulder starts to nag

  11. im up in this log!
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  12. Im in bro.

  13. Since I got invited sure ill keep am eye too subd

  14. I'm in ed!

  15. Look like a lot of stuff hard to tel which supp is doing what. On other note what is inside mm, ingredients?

  16. Here mate!

  17. Yo!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  18. WAZZZUP!!! In Ed, Your not going to know what to do with yourself after this log...LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  19. Early start today,

    I will get to everyone's questions later,

    Just weighed in at 221.6 + 4lbs....

    Chest and test the water with some light shoulders

  20. Let's see what's going on in here.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  21. Man!! I just got to say you're taking a lot of stuff!! I understand some of it but not all...

    The Marinade is very strong, I think the strongest pre-workout I've taken... it's a good stim though. No crash...

    One question how do you get away with all those orals you're taking. Dbol, Winnie, Super-DMZ seems like a lot for the liver to handle.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Never tried proviron, was always afraid of raising libido any higher than it already is
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. In for another Ed-mazing log!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man!! I just got to say you're taking a lot of stuff!! I understand some of it but not all...

    The Marinade is very strong, I think the strongest pre-workout I've taken... it's a good stim though. No crash...

    One question how do you get away with all those orals you're taking. Dbol, Winnie, Super-DMZ seems like a lot for the liver to handle.
    ...on top of finishing Anavar only a month or so ago...but I'm game! Chemical enhancement at its best!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  25. In my man

  26. subbed Ed!!!
    Working on living

  27. That supplement list is a fulltime job EddyDub!! Nobody could ever accuse you of half-assing it...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Subscribed! Tear it up Ed! Your gonna like this stuff!

  29. in brother

  30. looks promising... Im in!
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

  31. In for this one Ed!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  32. Oh, yeah...who makes Slin Shot or are you talking about real insulin?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Look like a lot of stuff hard to tel which supp is doing what. On other note what is inside mm, ingredients?


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man!! I just got to say you're taking a lot of stuff!! I understand some of it but not all...

    The Marinade is very strong, I think the strongest pre-workout I've taken... it's a good stim though. No crash...

    One question how do you get away with all those orals you're taking. Dbol, Winnie, Super-DMZ seems like a lot for the liver to handle.

    Fair comments here... This is just a brief answer and i would be happy to elaborate.

    Here goes,

    Firstly there is no Winny in this cycle but yes there is a lot of AAS going on in here, Ill go through them one by one and why....

    Test E was base 750mg was given the Test Undeconate to log so i dropped the Test E to 250 and run 1cc of the Test Undeconate for same total 750mg

    Proviron on its own pretty much useless except for libido but has remarkable synergies with others AAS... Ill explain more on this one also i am fortunate in that i have very low estro sensitivity, proviron has also served as my only source of AI for entire cycle (Aromasin on hand)

    EQ 300mg is a very low dose and adds nothing in terms of gains it was added along with Anavar for collagen synthesis and tissue repair respectively, I have lots of research to back this up. I was fully aware that my rapid strength gains could be a problem for my tendons and ligaments so i was somewhat prepared.

    Tren Enth, ive had some experience with oral Tren clones and was familiar with the sides and added 8 weeks ago to further my recomp, this has worked very successfully.

    Super-DMZ and Dbol was added 8 days ago for a 30 day blast to conclude this cycle... Aggressive dosing yes, however i am pretty in tune with my body at this point and am ready drop at any sign of distress, im looking to end this cycle at 225lb with the same bf as last picture which i estimate to be 10%

    I keep a very close eye on my BP and wear a HR monitor at all times, i have also had blood work done twice during this cycle and it results gave me the confidence for this final blast

    As far as the stims go, i am a complete stim junkie, I can take 200mcg of Clen and head off to bed hence i was particularly interested in Muscle Marinade

    Like i said id be happy to elaborate on any or all

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Oh, yeah...who makes Slin Shot or are you talking about real insulin?
    Slin Shot is part of this log and provided by Purus Labs along with Muscle Marinade

    but i am deep into researching real injectable insulin for a future cycle, this is very dangerous stuff and not to be taken lightly
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  34. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post





    Fair comments here... This is just a brief answer and i would be happy to elaborate.

    Here goes,

    Firstly there is no Winny in this cycle but yes there is a lot of AAS going on in here, Ill go through them one by one and why....

    Test E was base 750mg was given the Test Undeconate to log so i dropped the Test E to 250 and run 1cc of the Test Undeconate for same total 750mg

    Proviron on its own pretty much useless except for libido but has remarkable synergies with others AAS... Ill explain more on this one also i am fortunate in that i have very low estro sensitivity, proviron has also served as my only source of AI for entire cycle (Aromasin on hand)

    EQ 300mg is a very low dose and adds nothing in terms of gains it was added along with Anavar for collagen synthesis and tissue repair respectively, I have lots of research to back this up. I was fully aware that my rapid strength gains could be a problem for my tendons and ligaments so i was somewhat prepared.

    Tren Enth, ive had some experience with oral Tren clones and was familiar with the sides and added 8 weeks ago to further my recomp, this has worked very successfully.

    Super-DMZ and Dbol was added 8 days ago for a 30 day blast to conclude this cycle... Aggressive dosing yes, however i am pretty in tune with my body at this point and am ready drop at any sign of distress, im looking to end this cycle at 225lb with the same bf as last picture which i estimate to be 10%

    I keep a very close eye on my BP and wear a HR monitor at all times, i have also had blood work done twice during this cycle and it results gave me the confidence for this final blast

    As far as the stims go, i am a complete stim junkie, I can take 200mcg of Clen and head off to bed hence i was particularly interested in Muscle Marinade

    Like i said id be happy to elaborate on any or all



    Slin Shot is part of this log and provided by Purus Labs along with Muscle Marinade

    but i am deep into researching real injectable insulin for a future cycle, this is very dangerous stuff and not to be taken lightly
    I know! I took a cycle of real insulin (Humulin-R) earlier this year. It worked well, but I also put on a little bit of fat. Next time I'll try a bit of T3 to mitigate the fat gain...Damn! I've learned a LOT on here!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  35. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I'm for your log!!
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I'm in!!!
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I cant help but watch this.
    Ill try not to disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    You do like going all out, don't you?!?!?
    Always

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    In for the win my friend.
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    in bro
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Kinda an understatement putting it as "bunch of other crazy sh!t"

    lol @ valium "when needed". Id be eatin that stuff like candy...

    Sucks about the rotator cuff. I had to take a month off due to the same thing. Lost alot of strength but my shoulder feels great. My advice is to due some rotator cuff exercises. Stuff like light side raises and lateral raises. Theres this one but im not sure what its called...you have your hand by your side and invert it to where your hand is facing away from your body then bring it up diagnolly sort of making a v-shape. Those really help whenever my shoulder starts to nag
    back to you on this one, have a lot of research that im happy to share in regards but found DC stretches to be of great help

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    im up in this log!
    GoHardOrGoHme

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Im in bro.
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Since I got invited sure ill keep am eye too subd
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I'm in ed!
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Here mate!
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    WAZZZUP!!! In Ed, Your not going to know what to do with yourself after this log...LOL
    Oh i got a few ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Let's see what's going on in here.
    yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    subbed
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Never tried proviron, was always afraid of raising libido any higher than it already is
    haha..... Im lucky it has served as my sole AI (low estro sensitivity), i do have Aromasin on hand

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In for another Ed-mazing log!
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    In my man
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    subbed Ed!!!
    Thank-you Major

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That supplement list is a fulltime job EddyDub!! Nobody could ever accuse you of half-assing it...
    Nope... All In

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Subscribed! Tear it up Ed! Your gonna like this stuff!
    Do my best boss

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    in brother
    ty
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I know! I took a cycle of real insulin (Humulin-R) earlier this year. It worked well, but I also put on a little bit of fat. Next time I'll try a bit of T3 to mitigate the fat gain...Damn! I've learned a LOT on here!
    Nice...

    Definitely interested to here about your experience with this and any tips as to what you might have done differently
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  37. subbed.
    NSCA - CSCS

  38. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Nice...

    Definitely interested to here about your experience with this and any tips as to what you might have done differently
    It was interesting, to say the least. If I can find and paste this link called "Insulin Information Here," I will. First of all, I learned to use only a fast-acting insulin (such as Humulin-R or Humalog). You can buy Humulin-R without a prescription, Humalog you need to have either a prescription or someone who can get it for you who is diabetic. Also, start with only 2 IU and work up in 1 IU increments to 10 IU, probably only 3 days per week, which is what I did, for no longer than four weeks. 10 IU is enough to make you grow; I wouldn't go above that. I injected in the abdomen right after training, and I didn't wait 15 minutes to eat--I had my PWO shake right there, in some Gatorade for the extra carbs. I then went home and ate a normal meal with carbs and kept sugary things on hand--Coke/Pepsi, candy, Gatorade, etc.--in case I felt any signs of hypoglycemia coming on. This is your body's way of telling you to get carbs in you, QUICK. I also did not sleep for 4-6 hours after injecting because, well, if you experience those things in your sleep, you could DIE. I'd do it again, but I would probably get a little more knowledge (a friend of mine has Humalog 75/25 and I'm wondering if I can use that) and make sure I had some T3 on hand for the fat gain.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    It was interesting, to say the least. If I can find and paste this link called "Insulin Information Here," I will. First of all, I learned to use only a fast-acting insulin (such as Humulin-R or Humalog). You can buy Humulin-R without a prescription, Humalog you need to have either a prescription or someone who can get it for you who is diabetic. Also, start with only 2 IU and work up in 1 IU increments to 10 IU, probably only 3 days per week, which is what I did, for no longer than four weeks. 10 IU is enough to make you grow; I wouldn't go above that. I injected in the abdomen right after training, and I didn't wait 15 minutes to eat--I had my PWO shake right there, in some Gatorade for the extra carbs. I then went home and ate a normal meal with carbs and kept sugary things on hand--Coke/Pepsi, candy, Gatorade, etc.--in case I felt any signs of hypoglycemia coming on. This is your body's way of telling you to get carbs in you, QUICK. I also did not sleep for 4-6 hours after injecting because, well, if you experience those things in your sleep, you could DIE. I'd do it again, but I would probably get a little more knowledge (a friend of mine has Humalog 75/25 and I'm wondering if I can use that) and make sure I had some T3 on hand for the fat gain.
    Excellent....

    Im told IM the way to go, faster in faster out,

    we should swap email and share research on this one i definitely want to be 110% prepared before i take the plunge
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
  4. slin shot
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:41 AM
  5. A bunch of CRAZY pro pics... MOTIVATIONAL THREAD
    By swoody in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Log in
Log in