What is the best way to re-create the CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 from scratch?

deh707

Awards
Hello all.

Sorry I can't post any URL/Links yet!

I am a HUGE boxing fan, and a fan of Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton, one of the best boxers of recent times, with only 2 losses in his record, which came from Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, today's top 2 Pound for Pound (P4P) boxers. Which means the top 2 best boxers in the world, today.

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

I notice that most of Hatton's supplements contain:

Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Protein (CNP ProSlam! 27)

Arginine, Protein, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Carnosyn℠ Beta Alanine (CNP Professional Pro-GF)

As for his boxing style, he is one of the most aggressive boxers of recent times. He puts extreme pressure onto his opponents by constantly coming forward with fast footwork. He employs a high workrate, high volume of punches to the body to drain the stamina of his opponents. The man comes in at insane levels of conditioning compared to his opponents! However his defense isn't too good, he gets hit quite alot due to his over-aggressive style. He also uses a wrestling style to wear his opponents down, using his strength.

I notice that his supplements provide similar energy that Jack3D provides, which has that jittery feeling (probably from the Beta-Alanine?), and being so aggressive minded, it only makes sense for his boxing style!

So, to end this post, I will repeat:

Before every workout, he takes CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27

My question is, what would be the best brands of supplements to mix together, to create an identical version of that product above?

So far I have these products in my shopping cart:

Cheap Supplements Beta Alanine

Cheap Supplements Taurine

Optimum 100% Whey Protein

Are those a good set of choices? And how many servings/mg/grams do I use for each product to make a close copy of the CNP Professional ProSLAM! 27 ?

Thanks all!