The NATTY WEIGHT GAINER LOG for the TRUE HARDGAINER!

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Every day I see and talk to kids who claim that they are hardgainers and cannot gain weight no matter how much they eat. I always see guys resort to taking AAS because gaining weight is too difficult, and I was one of them.

I have a very difficult work schedule and Im lucky to get a 20 minute break from 9am-9pm, so getting time to eat 6 meals a day is beyond possible for me. I am very, very lean and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever gained a pound "naturally" in my life from dieting or working out. And I am going to change that and prove to all the hardgainers out there that they need to shutup and stop b/s'ing themselves that they cannot gain weight.

THE PLAN

3 Weight Gainer Shakes a Day
- 3300 Calories
- 200g Protein
- 220g Carbs

+

3 Full Meals a Day (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
- I will not track the calories on these.

+

Other supplements: TestoPro, Jack3d, Creatine Monohydrate

My Lifting History:
I've always been very lean and I've been working out for 3-4 years. When I moved to Texas at 18, I was 6'6" 170 lbs and very insecure about my body. I experimented with PH's and by 19, 20 I clocked in at 6'7" 210 lbs with very minimal body fat (less than 8 for sure). I stopped cycling and signed a pro hockey contract and I now today weigh in at 6'7" 188 lbs. I am unsure of my body fat because every machine I've stepped on has said Im 3%, which is obviously wrong.

STARTING WEIGHT: 188 lbs

I will be lifting heavy and 5x a week with lots of deadlifts, hang cleans and squats included. I play hockey several times a week, which is more cardio than I'd like and will most likely make this more difficult.

CHUGGA CHUGGA WHATTTTTTTTT

Attachments

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to this but your chest pic might have been better facing camera?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good my man. What brand of weight gainer are you using? Did I miss something? Or are you making it from scratch?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Thanks guys.

I'm on my way to work on a cell phone so tonight I'll add a chest and back pic as well.

Also, I went with the most affordable weight gainer I could know since I'll be going through a large quanity. If anybody knows any gainers with more value please PM me.

Cytogainer + Whey Protein + Whole Milk = 1100 Calories

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I'm on my way to work on a cell phone so tonight I'll add a chest and back pic as well.

Also, I went with the most affordable weight gainer I could know since I'll be going through a large quanity. If anybody knows any gainers with more value please PM me.

Cytogainer + Whey Protein + Whole Milk = 1100 Calories
can you buy bulk oats, whey .it would make it cheaper,

Also im interested in your ph history , can you expand on that?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in, you better add some weight :D..

Hey, I gained 1lb in a month on GOMAD with 3-4 meals a day xD..
Good luck brother!!

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
can you buy bulk oats, whey .it would make it cheaper,

Also im interested in your ph history , can you expand on that?
At 170, I took a product called TestFire which is impossible to find online and the ingredients are shady with a prop. blend and it brought me to 185 lbs. I then took T-roid by Hardcore formulations (tren) and boosted to 200 lbs. Then took S-roid by Hardcore Formulations (mdrol) and went to 210 lbs. But after some libido issues and a gyno surgery, I've stopped cycling.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Few days in here. I'm going to weigh myself once a week, to avoid being discouraged from any day-to-day weight fluctuations. In addition to the weight gainers, I'm really focussing on carb loading (lots of potatoes and bread).

On the bad side, last night in hockey practice I took a puck off the wrist and my wrist is swollen to the point where I can't move or close my left hand. So basically this is going to cripple my workout routine for the next few days.

I also leave this weekend to Lousiana for 2 hockey games. It'll be tough on the diet so I'm to "GOMAD Diet" for the weekend and down as many Muscle Milks as I can while on the 12 hour bus rides.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Few days in here. I'm going to weigh myself once a week, to avoid being discouraged from any day-to-day weight fluctuations. In addition to the weight gainers, I'm really focussing on carb loading (lots of potatoes and bread).

On the bad side, last night in hockey practice I took a puck off the wrist and my wrist is swollen to the point where I can't move or close my left hand. So basically this is going to cripple my workout routine for the next few days.

I also leave this weekend to Lousiana for 2 hockey games. It'll be tough on the diet so I'm to "GOMAD Diet" for the weekend and down as many Muscle Milks as I can while on the 12 hour bus rides.
Lots of red potatoes and whole wheat bread my friend.
Lots of whole milk and beef :)
And you better down those damn shakes :D