1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to receive some samples of the new/upcoming version of StimX minus 1,3-Dimethylamine by AX (Athletic Xtreme).

This version of StimX is touted as having a new novel compound that's similar in effect to 1,3, minus the crash. I have enough samples to last me roughly two weeks. I plan to take 3 caps prior to my fasted cardio sessions and offer a mini-review. Hopefully this is helpful and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Just took my first dose of 3 caps and off to complete some cardio, will offer my first initial review shortly.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how this treats you. Always interested in new stims :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how this treats you. Always interested in new stims :)
Thank you and as am I. This is the first stim I've taken without 1,3 in quite some time. I hope it's as good as the prior of version of Stim-X, which I loved.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you and as am I. This is the first stim I've taken without 1,3 in quite some time. I hope it's as good as the prior of version of Stim-X, which I loved.
actually, i loved the prior prior one more the the current one that was out, both with 1,3.

seems like i needed 2 caps of the newer version, all is fine but its 350mg of caffeine. if i remember correctly the previous version would have had 200mg for 2 caps. i just dont like working out with too much caffeine.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Is there any yohimbe in it? Yohimbe is the one stim that gave me bad sides.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually, i loved the prior prior one more the the current one that was out, both with 1,3.

seems like i needed 2 caps of the newer version, all is fine but its 350mg of caffeine. if i remember correctly the previous version would have had 200mg for 2 caps. i just dont like working out with too much caffeine.
To be honest, I'd never even heard of AX until a couple of months ago, when I attended a fitness show and received a sample of their current version of Stim-X. As soon as I began using it, I was immediately hooked.

Now for my initial review of the upcoming version of Stim-X. I just completed my cardio session, which consisted of 12 minutes on the mitts (with 30 second breaks in between) and 6 three minute rounds of sparring.

Energy: 10--clean and consistent without the jitters. No accelerated BP or HR. I felt as if I could keep on going, even with the intensity of my training, which if anyone has ever sparred; 60 seconds of sparring feels like an eternity spent in hell, or like listening to Sara Palin speak.

Appetite Suppression: Hard to gauge. I'm not sure if that's one of the primary functions of this supp. I'm hungry but then again I'm always hungry, but this being my first time/first dose, I'd need more time to offer an opinion on app suppression.

In summary, used it for first time today pre-cardio. Worked incredibly well and enabled me to workout harder and push myself further. The energy is clean and focused, you feel dialed in. No appetite suppression to report as of yet. The feeling is comparable to 1,3, in fact I couldn't even tell the difference. I noticed that I was sweating a lot more during my warm ups, which never happens. So some good thermo effects with this product as well.

The next two weeks should give me enough time to elaborate on the fat loss effects, and to gauge athletic performance enhancements, which is my primary goal with these type of supps. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, as I've never conducted a log before and welcome any and all advice/suggestions.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only received samples and have no access to the ingredient profile, even if I did I wouldn't give them out. I will say this, the current version of Stim-X contains yohimbine HCL.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Small small amount of alpha-yohimbine in it. Does not cause the typical regular yohimbine sweats, etc. alpha-yohimbine is a much different animal then regular yohimbine. A very small amount for fat loss purposes. I hate yohimbine and had no yohimbine like effects with it.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
One thing to note about the caffeine is that it is time released. It may say 350mg but it only releases about 100mg (cup of coffee) every few hours. So you never have 350mg in your system. I can take 800mg of this time released caffeine and not get the jitters where normal caff at 300mg makes me shaky.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing to note about the caffeine is that it is time released. It may say 350mg but it only releases about 100mg (cup of coffee) every few hours. So you never have 350mg in your system. I can take 800mg of this time released caffeine and not get the jitters where normal caff at 300mg makes me shaky.
I was curious about that. I took the maximum dose of 3 caps and feel great even up till now, not the intense jittery nervous type of energy, but the type of energy the lends itself getting things done. Going on over 8 hours now and still feel the effects.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I was curious about that, because I took the maximum dose of 3 caps and feel great even up till now. Going on over 8 hours now.
Awesome, that is the point. Should be just nice clean energy for 8-10 hours with no crash and the new ingredient makes workouts a snap without a racing heart of BP increase.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, that is the point. Should be just nice clean energy for 8-10 hours with no crash and the new ingredient makes workouts a snap without a racing heart of BP increase.
Since I don't know what the "ingredient" is, I will say this...I felt compelled to keep going when I would normally just stop. I didn't feel fatigued, or rather was so focused and keyed in you ignore it and keep going, if that makes sense?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...and extremely jealous. :(

:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a bit skeptical, Geranium for me is where its at and hard to sway me away, but im sure ill end up buyin a bottle and giving it a whirl.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a bit skeptical, Geranium for me is where its at and hard to sway me away, but im sure ill end up buyin a bottle and giving it a whirl.
To a certain extent I agree with you. 1,3 has been where it's at for me. Now keep in mind I'm not affiliated with AX, nor was I chosen to review their products in an online forum. I didn't even know about AX as a company until a few months ago, when I received a sample of the current version of stim-x. Haven taken this newer version and granted it's only my first dose, my honest assessment is that it feels comparable and longer lasting in comparison to the current version. I'll also preface all of that by saying this, if the product sucked I would have no problem stating that.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 of using the new version of stim-x as a pre-cardio aid (fasted), ran 5 miles this morning, without issue.

Key attributes:

Focus/Drive-10
Energy: Clean and consistent-10
Appetite Suppression: Notice that my appetite is far less than what it was yesterday, so some positive signs in that area. 8/10

Pet passed away this morning, so in summary this day sucks massively.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 on new Stim-X while performing fasted cardio:

Energy: Again clean and consistent 10/10
Motivation: Powered through HIIT, normally I feel body giving in the last 10 minutes, not the case today. I pushed through and was able to even add time to my HIIT routine. 10/10
Appetite Suppression: 8/10
Thermo Effect: Sweating a lot more on this stuff, than the previous version of Stim-X, was soaked and that was after a 10 minute warm-up. 10/10

Hope I've covered all bases so far. I have two weeks worth of product left, so hopefully I can begin to report back on the fat loss aspects of the product later in the week.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like it's going to be my new favorite.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice.

will be following this thread here on out.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subbie

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Workout Shadow Boxing, Mitts and Sparring (60 minutes).

Energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/0
Motivation to push through pain: 10/10
Thermo Effect: 10/10
Appetite Suppression: 8/10

This seems to really be working well for me. The thermo effect is impressive. I'm soaked after warm-ups, which never happens. It normally takes me 20 minutes to get warmed up, this has definitely helped in that area. I was able to get through today's workout without issue and I am definitely starting to some definition, albeit most likely in the form of water weight, but all in all this has proven itself as an effective pre-cardio aid thus far.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this all sounds excellent, thanks for logging this.

sorry to hear about your pet.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this all sounds excellent, thanks for logging this.

sorry to hear about your pet.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Working out is the only thing keeping my mind off of it.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Seems like everything is going well so far man.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any side effects? StimX has always had a reputation for being really clean and smooth.

If there's anything that feels kinda funny, let me know. That's important information to get across as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any side effects? StimX has always had a reputation for being really clean and smooth.

If there's anything that feels kinda funny, let me know. That's important information to get across as well.
No side effects to report as of yet. I would describe the energy felt from this supp,as being clean,consistent and long lasting in the range of 10-11 hours.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day5/6: Biking & running on the beach (fasted)

Energy: 10/10
Motivation: 10/10 (considering I'm still dealing with the loss of my cat, this has really been priceless in terms of keeping me focused)
Strength: No strength decreases on lifting days, in fact my strength has been up the past few days.
Appetite Suppression: Past 2 days I would rate a 9/10 (no desire for sweets, normally I'd want to bury my head in a pint of Ben & Jerry's half baked).
Thermo Effect: 10/10 this appears to remain consistent. I'm sweating up a storm and that's just in warm-ups.

In summary I'm starting to see some definition which I'm happy about. I don't believe that there are any magic pills out there, that cause you to lose weight, without putting in the work behind it.

What this product has allowed me to do so far, is push through my self imposed barriers, both mental and physical. If you're consistent in your workouts, this product will yield great results.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait to try it myself!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Glad I gave it to someone that came though with lots of updates. Thanks for that.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this has been an outstanding run so far Southpaw. Keep it up!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm appreciative of the opportunity BSmith and I plan to log it each time I use it. It's about 6:30 am est, heading over to the beach for a fasted run, will offer my report card later today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like what I am reading from this review. After making my own stim pill on CC, I am curious about what this ingredient is because I chose a specific one for mine and it really makes it last all day with only 150 mg of caffeine; that being a full dose of theobromine (225 mg I believe). The big question is will it be cost effective for use everyday versus what I made on CC??? If you need another tester, will be glad to do a mini review and can get my GF's perspective on it as well, she is a stim junkie.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7: Stim X Review

Cardio (fasted) Sparring for 45 minutes (3 caps)

Energy: 10/10 No drop off in energy, still clean and consistent. Time flew by and even though my sparring partner said that I had worked hard (he was exhausted). I still felt as if I hadn't done enough. In context that is a good thing, considering this product gets you so focused, it pushes you past your natural threshold.

Motivation: 10/10 I was happy and enthusiastic/upbeat. Which lends itself to an all day energy, great for work. Lasted from about 6:30-4:30 in terms of energy. It's a slow gradual wind down, no crash to report yet.

Fatloss: I dropped about 2lbs in a week, with the proper diet and energy this product provides, it has really brought my cardio sessions to the next level. My strength has gone up and no muscle loss to report.

First 7 days on this product has really been a fun experience. I use the word "fun" because that is exactly what it has turned my cardio sessions into, not an arduous task, but something I look forward to.

I look forward to my final 7 days on this product, unfortunately it will run out after that, then I'll be back to hating my morning cardio sessions.

Any AX reps...when will this product be hitting the general marketplace?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job, man.

I will have to check with the higher ups on when this will be hitting the market. I'll get back here as soon as I find out.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid first week Southpaw! Hopefully this is coming soon....but as sinner said, we reps haven't been told yet.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid first week Southpaw! Hopefully this is coming soon....but as sinner said, we reps haven't been told yet.
That's understandable and I appreciate the follow up. I have one week left and look forward to the results.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it again. This will be my last week covering the new stim-x, as I have about a weeks worth of samples left. Today's workout is as follows;

Fasted Cardio: Biking 5 miles

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Motivation: 10/10
Appetite Suppression: 7/10

In summary today's workout was effortless and spot on. I'm not sure what else I can add that hasn't already been said. I'm loving the energy smooth focused energy that this product provides, it lasts throughout my entire workday, which is a godsend. I see tighter definition after first week's use. This product will be a mainstay for me as one of my top precardio aids.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For any of the reps, any idea of even the slightest bit of when this will hit market?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
For any of the reps, any idea of even the slightest bit of when this will hit market?
Interested in knowing this as well. Great feedback so far and I am very interested in a product with good energy/appetite suppression that doesn't contain 1,3-Dimeth

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in knowing this as well. Great feedback so far and I am very interested in a product with good energy/appetite suppression that doesn't contain 1,3-Dimeth
I actually got some samples of Leviathon Reloaded; excellent energy and appetite suppression I must say with no 1,3 in it. There are a lot of choices out there without 1,3 it just depends on if you want one that designed to last a long time like Stimulant X appears to or something that is more 4-5 hour range like many others on the market.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually got some samples of Leviathon Reloaded; excellent energy and appetite suppression I must say with no 1,3 in it. There are a lot of choices out there without 1,3 it just depends on if you want one that designed to last a long time like Stimulant X appears to or something that is more 4-5 hour range like many others on the market.
Leviathon Reloaded is a good product. Not sure how long the effects last for? What I enjoy about the new stim-x is that it lasts in terms of providing an energy boost in the range of 10-11 hours, which is perfect for a workday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leviathon Reloaded is a good product. Not sure how long the effects last for? What I enjoy about the new stim-x is that it lasts in terms of providing an energy boost in the range of 10-11 hours, which is perfect for a workday.
They are different products and it seems stim x has a time released caffeine in it to keep you going all day; not many other products have that so it puts it in a category of its own. 2 Black Cats will get me going for a good while though there is a slight crash/drop in energy after 8 hours for me. Can't get around it most of the time if 1,3 dimeth is in the product.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are different products and it seems stim x has a time released caffeine in it to keep you going all day; not many other products have that so it puts it in a category of its own. 2 Black Cats will get me going for a good while though there is a slight crash/drop in energy after 8 hours for me. Can't get around it most of the time if 1,3 dimeth is in the product.
I hear you. I took Maximized V2 at around 5:30 at 1.5 scoops, and still hopping around unfortunately. I'm hoping the crash comes soon enough, so I can sleep tonight.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you. I took Maximized V2 at around 5:30 at 1.5 scoops, and still hopping around unfortunately. I'm hoping the crash comes soon enough, so I can sleep tonight.
There is none with maximize due to the methyl-synephrine content... its strong, I suggest some melatonin an hour before you want to sleep. Wow, I would be scared to take it at night, it has me going for hours if I take 1.5 scoops (only ever had it twice though).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't try that again, that's for certain. The only reason I did try it, is because I had done it once before and was able to sleep okay. But I think this time I got more stim in the scoop than anything else, for some reason it felt stronger today than it did the last time. Melatonin actually work for you? I tried it before and it had no effect.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 and 9: Basketball (not fasted)

Took 3 caps of stim-x prior to some pickup games at the gym and finished both games feeling as if I could go another couple of hours. I normally play over 2 hours of basketball twice during the week, just to mix things up. I love the fact that my heart rate and BP aren't skyrocketing even in the midst of intense cardio/high impact sports. Not too much to add, with respect to what's already been said. I sweated a ton and felt warm and loose within 10 minutes, which is perfect for cardio or athletic events.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 10,11 & 12

Been running around like crazy, so finally getting a chance to sit and down and review the past 3 days of the new stim-x (again fasted cardio).

Past 3 days consisted of biking,sparring and running, all for about an hour or a little over an hour, with added bcaa's before and immediately after.

I'm down 2lbs and my abs are showing some good definition, as well as around my shoulders and arms. No strength decreases to report, in fact my strength has been going up, which I attribute more to my diet and conditioning program. I love the fact that this product lasts all day, the energy seems to taper off around 9-10 hour mark, which is great as it lasts me through an entire work day. I look forward to purchasing this product when it comes to market. Thanks to AX for sending me samples to try. This review has been completely unbiased, if the product sucked I'd have no problem stating that, as I've done it many times before. This product is great and I highly recommend it.