1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For any of the reps, any idea of even the slightest bit of when this will hit market?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    For any of the reps, any idea of even the slightest bit of when this will hit market?
    Interested in knowing this as well. Great feedback so far and I am very interested in a product with good energy/appetite suppression that doesn't contain 1,3-Dimeth
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Interested in knowing this as well. Great feedback so far and I am very interested in a product with good energy/appetite suppression that doesn't contain 1,3-Dimeth
    I actually got some samples of Leviathon Reloaded; excellent energy and appetite suppression I must say with no 1,3 in it. There are a lot of choices out there without 1,3 it just depends on if you want one that designed to last a long time like Stimulant X appears to or something that is more 4-5 hour range like many others on the market.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I actually got some samples of Leviathon Reloaded; excellent energy and appetite suppression I must say with no 1,3 in it. There are a lot of choices out there without 1,3 it just depends on if you want one that designed to last a long time like Stimulant X appears to or something that is more 4-5 hour range like many others on the market.
    Leviathon Reloaded is a good product. Not sure how long the effects last for? What I enjoy about the new stim-x is that it lasts in terms of providing an energy boost in the range of 10-11 hours, which is perfect for a workday.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Leviathon Reloaded is a good product. Not sure how long the effects last for? What I enjoy about the new stim-x is that it lasts in terms of providing an energy boost in the range of 10-11 hours, which is perfect for a workday.
    They are different products and it seems stim x has a time released caffeine in it to keep you going all day; not many other products have that so it puts it in a category of its own. 2 Black Cats will get me going for a good while though there is a slight crash/drop in energy after 8 hours for me. Can't get around it most of the time if 1,3 dimeth is in the product.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    They are different products and it seems stim x has a time released caffeine in it to keep you going all day; not many other products have that so it puts it in a category of its own. 2 Black Cats will get me going for a good while though there is a slight crash/drop in energy after 8 hours for me. Can't get around it most of the time if 1,3 dimeth is in the product.
    I hear you. I took Maximized V2 at around 5:30 at 1.5 scoops, and still hopping around unfortunately. I'm hoping the crash comes soon enough, so I can sleep tonight.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I hear you. I took Maximized V2 at around 5:30 at 1.5 scoops, and still hopping around unfortunately. I'm hoping the crash comes soon enough, so I can sleep tonight.
    There is none with maximize due to the methyl-synephrine content... its strong, I suggest some melatonin an hour before you want to sleep. Wow, I would be scared to take it at night, it has me going for hours if I take 1.5 scoops (only ever had it twice though).
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Won't try that again, that's for certain. The only reason I did try it, is because I had done it once before and was able to sleep okay. But I think this time I got more stim in the scoop than anything else, for some reason it felt stronger today than it did the last time. Melatonin actually work for you? I tried it before and it had no effect.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Day 8 and 9: Basketball (not fasted)

Took 3 caps of stim-x prior to some pickup games at the gym and finished both games feeling as if I could go another couple of hours. I normally play over 2 hours of basketball twice during the week, just to mix things up. I love the fact that my heart rate and BP aren't skyrocketing even in the midst of intense cardio/high impact sports. Not too much to add, with respect to what's already been said. I sweated a ton and felt warm and loose within 10 minutes, which is perfect for cardio or athletic events.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Days 10,11 & 12

Been running around like crazy, so finally getting a chance to sit and down and review the past 3 days of the new stim-x (again fasted cardio).

Past 3 days consisted of biking,sparring and running, all for about an hour or a little over an hour, with added bcaa's before and immediately after.

I'm down 2lbs and my abs are showing some good definition, as well as around my shoulders and arms. No strength decreases to report, in fact my strength has been going up, which I attribute more to my diet and conditioning program. I love the fact that this product lasts all day, the energy seems to taper off around 9-10 hour mark, which is great as it lasts me through an entire work day. I look forward to purchasing this product when it comes to market. Thanks to AX for sending me samples to try. This review has been completely unbiased, if the product sucked I'd have no problem stating that, as I've done it many times before. This product is great and I highly recommend it.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Final Review of the upcoming Stim-X V3- sans 1,3

Past 3 days fasted cardio which included sparring,biking,walking on incline for an hour with added BCAA's pre, during and post.

Energy: 10/10
    Motivation: 10/10
    Strength: 10/10 no loss of of strength, in fact strength has remained consistent and includes some new PR's.

My overall take on this product is that it has remained consistent, without any noted drop-off in energy. A lot of products in this category produce an immediate drop-off in energy/effects after about 3 to 4 uses, not the case with this product.

Again I used it 5 days a week, first thing in the morning for my fasted cardio sessions, and I've managed to drop 4lbs in 2 weeks of use. I strength train at night and my diet is clean and consistent. Would I recommend this product over others in the category? YES. I've used black cats and while it did produce the desired stim effect, there was no reduction in weight.

I'm not sure if this new version of Stim-X contains Cissus as the previous version did, which helped to minimize a lot of my knee pain during high impact cardio, but I noticed I was able to push through the pain much in the same way as I had done with the older version. I'd like to thank AX for sending me samples, doing so without any stipulations. I look forward to the general release of this product.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Great review, I seriously can't wait to try this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. Big thanks and mini review
    By nelix in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:18 PM
  3. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM