IBE PROTOMAX/ NTBM Forma-Stanzol and Katanadrol v2.0 Cant forget some RPN and PP

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
[URL=http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img2010090200009.jpg/][/URL]

I will start this stack on Tuesday

IBE PROTOMAX 3 caps a day total of 75mg
Forma-Stanzol 10 pumps 2x a day
Katanadrol v2.0 2 caps 3x a day total of 300mg
DCP 2 3x a day and 1 prior to bed total 7 per day
Toco-8 taken per label one scoop a day
Eviscerate twice daily

I hope to have two other products prior to starting

trying to decide between Recompadrol or NEED2SLIN UPDATED Went with Need2slin

and also Between Body mortar and Xtend UPDATE went with Modern BCAA

last but not least do want a cort control supplement just not sure which one the new LX formula I do not care for as much as the older one. So I’m undecided here

Other staples being used. Protein,CL greens/orange traid/fish oil / PP liver juice

Any thoughts on this stack ?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeez that is one heck of a stack, throw some test in there for 12 weeks and then you will have some serious fun! I hope your PCT is in order even if those orals are not overly harsh. Curious how the eviscertate treats you being that everyone says it burns like crazy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, i am not going to tell you running form with proto is a bad idea-proto is a very dry compound. but i would seriously cut back on your form dosing, your joints will be crying.
i ran form with epi, but much lower dosed than that and i just finished a proto cycle and it is very dry.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
hey, i am not going to tell you running form with proto is a bad idea-proto is a very dry compound. but i would seriously cut back on your form dosing, your joints will be crying.
i ran form with epi, but much lower dosed than that and i just finished a proto cycle and it is very dry.
I have run form with Epi also with no joint issues .

For the most part when taking Fishoil I havent had any joint issues. Thought was if they started to ach I would cut back on the form

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I hope to have two other products prior to starting

trying to decide between Recompadrol or NEED2SLIN
and also Between Body mortar and Xtend

last but not least do want a cort control supplement just not sure which one the new LX formula I do not care for as much as the older one. So I’m undecided here

Any thoughts on this stack ?

Any thoughts on the above quote ?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Jeez that is one heck of a stack, throw some test in there for 12 weeks and then you will have some serious fun! I hope your PCT is in order even if those orals are not overly harsh. Curious how the eviscertate treats you being that everyone says it burns like crazy!
Yea have a real SERM , I normaly buy that as the first item so its on hand

I have Done Eviscertate in the past many times (have a log on here). Its not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be and I enjoy the warming (doesnt burn) effects from it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea have a real SERM , I normaly buy that as the first item so its on hand

I have Done Eviscertate in the past many times (have a log on here). Its not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be and I enjoy the warming (doesnt burn) effects from it
You got your ducks in a row. I am taking Dermatherm right now and I liked the warming I got before my morning workout today... I never got into Eviscerate after the feeling I got from Atomic Meltdown being that they share many of the same ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have run form with Epi also with no joint issues .

For the most part when taking Fishoil I havent had any joint issues. Thought was if they started to ach I would cut back on the form
OK, THEN WE ARE COOL. results should be very nice. i am curious about forma-stanzol, so keep us updated.

btw-i really enjoyed proto.
good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on the above quote ?
can't help you, the only one ive tried is extend. i have heard good things about the other products, but never used them.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
OK, THEN WE ARE COOL. results should be very nice. i am curious about forma-stanzol, so keep us updated.

btw-i really enjoyed proto.
good luck!
Thanks for your support !

i will keep you updated on results

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
UPDATED Went with Need2slin and Modern BCAA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplement Logs 65
pigpen75 Supplements 7