Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Question....Since Natadrol is so mild, how long would i have to wait to get my Epi-strong fired up????? Really pumped to get this fired up!
    Don't know, mine will start in about a week though. Our timing should be similar so make sure I get a link.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Turst me you'll get a link for sure. I intend to make this run the bulk from hell. Kind of wish i had done this in the opposite order...Epi first for bulk, then Natadrol to shred!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Turst me you'll get a link for sure. I intend to make this run the bulk from hell. Kind of wish i had done this in the opposite order...Epi first for bulk, then Natadrol to shred!
    Yah a lean bulk for me, I am getting very big with my current run. I want to recomp a bit while I add a bit more muscle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Question....Since Natadrol is so mild, how long would i have to wait to get my Epi-strong fired up????? Really pumped to get this fired up!
    This is my opinion but I would give it a month anyways.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This is my opinion but I would give it a month anyways.
    Is that including PCT, or a month after PCT...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Is that including PCT, or a month after PCT...
    I would take off 4 weeks after pct. Even though it is mild and you could probably start sooner I think it is better to let the body get back to normal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

7. When i took Natadrol and started PCT i didn't even notice a dip in testosterone or a change at all. The boys were still large and in charge and my libido didn't skip a beat.

8. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    When i took Natadrol and started PCT i didn't even notice a dip in testosterone or a change at all. The boys were still large and in charge and my libido didn't skip a beat.
    Yah I am no authority on hormonal products but PCT for Natadrol is touted as more of a precautionary measure. Either take this into account or play it anally safe is what it boils down to.

9. What will your dosages be for the Epi-Strong? I too have a few bottles Ill be starting soon.

10. Here's the last couple of days....

Chest / Shoulders / Triceps

Incline Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5

Flat Smith Machine Presses 135x10 / 225x10 / 315x8

Low Cable Crossovers (FST-5) 60x10 / 55x10 / 50x10 / 45x10 / 40x10

Dumbbell Upright Rows 40x10 / 55x8 / 70x6 / 25x15

Shoulder Bombs 15x10 / 20x10 / 25x10

Dip Machine 200x10 / 250x10 / 300x8 w/ drop 150x12

V-Bar Pressdowns ( Same bar as v-bar cable rows, done to hit the inside heads of the triceps) 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x10 / 105x20

Back

Cable Pullovers 150x10 / 165x10 / 180x10

Close Grip Pulldowns 200x5 / 250x5 / 300x5 w/ drop 150x12

Barbell Rows 155x10 / 205x10 / 255x8

Hammer Strength Rows 90x10 / 135x8 / 180x6

Rope Rows 165x10 / 195x10 / 225x10

Notes:
    - both workouts were not my best due to coming off the flu
    - pumps have been great
    - i'll be training legs later today
    - finding that i'm alot more edgy on this stack than natadrol (Very happy with both though!!!!!)

11. I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.

12. Still they're much stronger than mine...

13. The numbers are all right but i feel like this flu has derailed some of the momentum i was getting training wise. Plus i'm sure the football is preventing proper recovery. Oh well, this weekend is the final tournament anyways.

14. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    The numbers are all right but i feel like this flu has derailed some of the momentum i was getting training wise. Plus i'm sure the football is preventing proper recovery. Oh well, this weekend is the final tournament anyways.
    Yah I am walking about 80k a week and I know it's making my workouts tougher but I am soldiering through so far. I week to go on HST, it's the hardest one though...

15. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.
    I would go 30mg for a week then 45mg for the last 3 weeks. I would still take about a month off. The Natadrol maybe very mild and you may feel great but it is hormonal so to be on the safe side you should take some time off. Just my opinion. Heck we even recommend a months break after 8 weeks of one of our test boosters.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would go 30mg for a week then 45mg for the last 3 weeks. I would still take about a month off. The Natadrol maybe very mild and you may feel great but it is hormonal so to be on the safe side you should take some time off. Just my opinion. Heck we even recommend a months break after 8 weeks of one of our test boosters.
    Yah I am doing 30 for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3... oh and I picked up some dermatherm with an earlier order so I am thinking of adding that in as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am doing 30 for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3... oh and I picked up some dermatherm with an earlier order so I am thinking of adding that in as well.

Now that sounds really interesting.

18. Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.

19. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.
    When will the pct for the Natadrol end?

20. End of this month....

21. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.
    the other option is to not bother with a pct on natadrol, and just bridge into the epi

22. You make a valid point as well Easy....

23. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    You make a valid point as well Easy....
    I agree if you want to start the Epi quickly I would go the bridge route.

24. Sorry i haven't been on here in a bit....It was Thanksgiving weekend for us canadians and it was also turkey bowl weekend for my team. We finished 2nd and i had a great weekend with family.

Here's friday's workout....

Legs

Leg Press sup/ Leg Extensions (Set 1) 400x10 & 165x10 (Set 2) 600x10 & 195x10
    (Set 3) 800x10 & 225x10 (Set 4) 1000x10 & 255x10

Front Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 205x10 & 100x10
    (Set 3) 275x10 & 120x7

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10

Seated Calf Raises sup/ Donkey Calf Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 275x10
    (Set 2) 180x10 & 275x10 (Set 3) 225x10 & 275x10

Notes:
    - learnt a valuable lesson...Never train legs this hard if you a have tournament to play on the weekend. Legs were TRASHED!
    - couldn't believe the stamina i had during this session

25. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Sorry i haven't been on here in a bit....It was Thanksgiving weekend for us canadians and it was also turkey bowl weekend for my team. We finished 2nd and i had a great weekend with family.

Here's friday's workout....

Legs

Leg Press sup/ Leg Extensions (Set 1) 400x10 & 165x10 (Set 2) 600x10 & 195x10
    (Set 3) 800x10 & 225x10 (Set 4) 1000x10 & 255x10

Front Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 205x10 & 100x10
    (Set 3) 275x10 & 120x7

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10

Seated Calf Raises sup/ Donkey Calf Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 275x10
    (Set 2) 180x10 & 275x10 (Set 3) 225x10 & 275x10

Notes:
    - learnt a valuable lesson...Never train legs this hard if you a have tournament to play on the weekend. Legs were TRASHED!
    - couldn't believe the stamina i had during this session
    Nice workout and nothing wrong with a second place finish. I am glad you a great weekend.

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the other option is to not bother with a pct on natadrol, and just bridge into the epi
    Very good point. Pun I've done Natadrol right into Hdrol. You can do the same with the Epi.

27. Well, first off i'd like to say that i got my ass handed to me today!!!! I've got a new training partner who's from Terrace, B.C.. He is a competitive powerlifter who is trying bodybuilding for a while. He may beat me on strength but he's going to help me get my numbers through the roof this winter. Check out today's workout for a prime example...

Back

Old School T-Bar Rows 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10 / 270x8 (HOLY CRAP!!!!) /
    225x12 (weight doesn't include the bar jammed in corner, so we're definitely doing more weight than written)

Dumbbell Rows 160x10 / 160x10 / (Two arms at once DB row) 80x10

Cobra Clutch 105x10 / 120x10 / 90x20 (All the reps were done deliberately slow with a 2 second squeeze to get things poppin!!!!!)

Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x5 (Lower back was still incredibly sore from football so i had to stop here, Jordan continued on to 500)

Machine Shrugs sup/ Cable Pullovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 120x10 (Set 2) 270x10 & 135x10
    (Set 3) 360x10 & 150x10

Notes:
    - felt good to get my ass kicked!!! Really motivates me to push harder and harder...
    - back feels absolutely destroyed
    - can't wait to push deads a little more next week
    - i feel this could lead to incredible leaps in PR's and hopefully improve in areas i'm weak at! Plus it's incredibly motivating to train with someone that crushes you in most areas, with me being competitive i'm sure it's going to cause amazing growth.

28. Damn Pun, damn good work. Cant wait to step back in the arena. Been out with a stomach virus. This is good motivation for when im ready!

29. You'll kill it when you get back in there flex!

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.
    How will this affect your competitions? I will be competing in the NPC so no worries. DW aren't you in 'natural' shows and wont this be affecting you negatively in that regard?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:26 PM