Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  2. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Still they're much stronger than mine...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    The numbers are all right but i feel like this flu has derailed some of the momentum i was getting training wise. Plus i'm sure the football is preventing proper recovery. Oh well, this weekend is the final tournament anyways.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    The numbers are all right but i feel like this flu has derailed some of the momentum i was getting training wise. Plus i'm sure the football is preventing proper recovery. Oh well, this weekend is the final tournament anyways.
    Yah I am walking about 80k a week and I know it's making my workouts tougher but I am soldiering through so far. I week to go on HST, it's the hardest one though...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.
    I would go 30mg for a week then 45mg for the last 3 weeks. I would still take about a month off. The Natadrol maybe very mild and you may feel great but it is hormonal so to be on the safe side you should take some time off. Just my opinion. Heck we even recommend a months break after 8 weeks of one of our test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would go 30mg for a week then 45mg for the last 3 weeks. I would still take about a month off. The Natadrol maybe very mild and you may feel great but it is hormonal so to be on the safe side you should take some time off. Just my opinion. Heck we even recommend a months break after 8 weeks of one of our test boosters.
    Yah I am doing 30 for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3... oh and I picked up some dermatherm with an earlier order so I am thinking of adding that in as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am doing 30 for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3... oh and I picked up some dermatherm with an earlier order so I am thinking of adding that in as well.


    Now that sounds really interesting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.
    When will the pct for the Natadrol end?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    End of this month....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now you guys have me thinking i should wait to january almost. I usually consider december a wash as all the bad food and the occasional beer doesn't help gains much.
    the other option is to not bother with a pct on natadrol, and just bridge into the epi
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    You make a valid point as well Easy....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    You make a valid point as well Easy....
    I agree if you want to start the Epi quickly I would go the bridge route.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Sorry i haven't been on here in a bit....It was Thanksgiving weekend for us canadians and it was also turkey bowl weekend for my team. We finished 2nd and i had a great weekend with family.

    Here's friday's workout....


    Legs

    Leg Press sup/ Leg Extensions (Set 1) 400x10 & 165x10 (Set 2) 600x10 & 195x10
    (Set 3) 800x10 & 225x10 (Set 4) 1000x10 & 255x10

    Front Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 205x10 & 100x10
    (Set 3) 275x10 & 120x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10

    Seated Calf Raises sup/ Donkey Calf Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 275x10
    (Set 2) 180x10 & 275x10 (Set 3) 225x10 & 275x10

    Notes:
    - learnt a valuable lesson...Never train legs this hard if you a have tournament to play on the weekend. Legs were TRASHED!
    - couldn't believe the stamina i had during this session
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Sorry i haven't been on here in a bit....It was Thanksgiving weekend for us canadians and it was also turkey bowl weekend for my team. We finished 2nd and i had a great weekend with family.

    Here's friday's workout....


    Legs

    Leg Press sup/ Leg Extensions (Set 1) 400x10 & 165x10 (Set 2) 600x10 & 195x10
    (Set 3) 800x10 & 225x10 (Set 4) 1000x10 & 255x10

    Front Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 205x10 & 100x10
    (Set 3) 275x10 & 120x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10

    Seated Calf Raises sup/ Donkey Calf Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 275x10
    (Set 2) 180x10 & 275x10 (Set 3) 225x10 & 275x10

    Notes:
    - learnt a valuable lesson...Never train legs this hard if you a have tournament to play on the weekend. Legs were TRASHED!
    - couldn't believe the stamina i had during this session
    Nice workout and nothing wrong with a second place finish. I am glad you a great weekend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the other option is to not bother with a pct on natadrol, and just bridge into the epi
    Very good point. Pun I've done Natadrol right into Hdrol. You can do the same with the Epi.
  17. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Well, first off i'd like to say that i got my ass handed to me today!!!! I've got a new training partner who's from Terrace, B.C.. He is a competitive powerlifter who is trying bodybuilding for a while. He may beat me on strength but he's going to help me get my numbers through the roof this winter. Check out today's workout for a prime example...

    Back

    Old School T-Bar Rows 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10 / 270x8 (HOLY CRAP!!!!) /
    225x12 (weight doesn't include the bar jammed in corner, so we're definitely doing more weight than written)

    Dumbbell Rows 160x10 / 160x10 / (Two arms at once DB row) 80x10

    Cobra Clutch 105x10 / 120x10 / 90x20 (All the reps were done deliberately slow with a 2 second squeeze to get things poppin!!!!!)

    Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x5 (Lower back was still incredibly sore from football so i had to stop here, Jordan continued on to 500)

    Machine Shrugs sup/ Cable Pullovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 120x10 (Set 2) 270x10 & 135x10
    (Set 3) 360x10 & 150x10

    Notes:
    - felt good to get my ass kicked!!! Really motivates me to push harder and harder...
    - back feels absolutely destroyed
    - can't wait to push deads a little more next week
    - i feel this could lead to incredible leaps in PR's and hopefully improve in areas i'm weak at! Plus it's incredibly motivating to train with someone that crushes you in most areas, with me being competitive i'm sure it's going to cause amazing growth.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  18. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Answers
    0


    Damn Pun, damn good work. Cant wait to step back in the arena. Been out with a stomach virus. This is good motivation for when im ready!
  19. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    You'll kill it when you get back in there flex!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  20. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am doing 30 for the first 2 weeks and 45 for the last 3... oh and I picked up some dermatherm with an earlier order so I am thinking of adding that in as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    I'm thinking of running it at 30-45mg throughout Flex. Just not sure about how much time i need between a natadrol cycle and starting epi.
    How will this affect your competitions? I will be competing in the NPC so no worries. DW aren't you in 'natural' shows and wont this be affecting you negatively in that regard?
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Well, first off i'd like to say that i got my ass handed to me today!!!! I've got a new training partner who's from Terrace, B.C.. He is a competitive powerlifter who is trying bodybuilding for a while. He may beat me on strength but he's going to help me get my numbers through the roof this winter. Check out today's workout for a prime example...

    Back

    Old School T-Bar Rows 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10 / 270x8 (HOLY CRAP!!!!) /
    225x12 (weight doesn't include the bar jammed in corner, so we're definitely doing more weight than written)

    Dumbbell Rows 160x10 / 160x10 / (Two arms at once DB row) 80x10

    Cobra Clutch 105x10 / 120x10 / 90x20 (All the reps were done deliberately slow with a 2 second squeeze to get things poppin!!!!!)

    Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x5 (Lower back was still incredibly sore from football so i had to stop here, Jordan continued on to 500)

    Machine Shrugs sup/ Cable Pullovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 120x10 (Set 2) 270x10 & 135x10
    (Set 3) 360x10 & 150x10

    Notes:
    - felt good to get my ass kicked!!! Really motivates me to push harder and harder...
    - back feels absolutely destroyed
    - can't wait to push deads a little more next week
    - i feel this could lead to incredible leaps in PR's and hopefully improve in areas i'm weak at! Plus it's incredibly motivating to train with someone that crushes you in most areas, with me being competitive i'm sure it's going to cause amazing growth.
    Your numbers are already off the hook. This could get real ugly!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    I can't wait to see where this leads....Going to be one amazing winter!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  23. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Those numbers are scary huge, digging this new training partner. I miss having one...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  24. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Chest / Biceps (SOLO, everyone was busy)

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x3 (Shoulder wasn't feeling great so i stopped early...A little too much impact on the rotators during football! Gimme a week or two)

    Weighted Dips BW+60x8 / BW+80x8 / BW+100x6

    Incline Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x8

    Cable Crossovers sup/ Machine Pullovers (Set 1) 50x10 & 285x10 (Set 2) 60x10 & 285x10
    (Set 3) 70x10 & 285x8

    Hammer Curls 40x10 / 60x8 / 80x6

    High Double Bicep Cable Curls 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x10

    Notes:
    - right rotator still feels a touch jarred but it will be back to normal in a few days
    - sick pump!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  25. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Here's the last two days of workouts....

    Shoulders / Triceps

    Dumbbell Military Presses 50x10 / 60x10 / 70x10 / 80x10 (Could have gone heavier, but the rotator was wonky!) / 80x10 w/ drop 40x10 standing dumbbell presses

    Dumbbell Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x10

    Rope Rear Laterals 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x8

    Banded Front Plate Raises sup/ Lateral Machine (Set 1) 45x10 & 25x10
    (Set 2) 45x10 & 35x10 (Set 3) 45x10 & 45x8 (My God! Banded plate raises make your shoulders feel like they are going to explode)

    Two Arm Dumbbell Extensions 90x10 / 110x10 / 130x8

    One Arm Dumbbell Extensions 40x10 / 45x10

    Extreme Close Grip Olympic Bar Skullcrusher (2 second pause at the bottom) 95x10
    115x10 / 95x10

    One Arm Reverse Grip Pressdowns 35x10 / 40x10 / 45x10



    Legs

    Front Squats 135x5 / 185x5 / 225x10 / 275x5 / 315x5 / 345x3 / 225x10 / 225x10

    One Leg Presses 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x10

    Leg Extensions 285x10 / 285x9 / 285x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 225x10 / 225x10

    One Leg Ham Curls 60x10 / 80x8 / 100x5


    Notes:
    - can't wait to have a real amount of rest time to recover, the weekend couldn't get here fast enough. Football season is over and it's time to pack on the mass again!
    - legs workout was bad ass! Legs feel just torched!
    - rotator pain is a bit troubling but i know that with some rest this weekend i'll be back to normal for monday
    - as far as test levels, my libido is through the roof and my aggression has been great in the gym! All around sense of well being is amazing right now!
    - really starting to ramp up my core work right now so i should start seeing the benefits in my lifts coming very soon
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  26. Registered User
    joedf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Killin it bro.
  27. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Answers
    0


    I love reading this thread just brutal pun!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,304
    Answers
    0


    Rest...Ice...Heat..Eat...Rest. .Ice...Heat...Eat...Repeat...C ome back monday and smash something heavy Jason!

    Lifts are looking real strong despite not feeling at your best. Excellent work buddy! The Front squats is freaking beastly!! Reminds me I should probably start hitting it more!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Here's the last two days of workouts....

    Shoulders / Triceps

    Dumbbell Military Presses 50x10 / 60x10 / 70x10 / 80x10 (Could have gone heavier, but the rotator was wonky!) / 80x10 w/ drop 40x10 standing dumbbell presses

    Dumbbell Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x10

    Rope Rear Laterals 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x8

    Banded Front Plate Raises sup/ Lateral Machine (Set 1) 45x10 & 25x10
    (Set 2) 45x10 & 35x10 (Set 3) 45x10 & 45x8 (My God! Banded plate raises make your shoulders feel like they are going to explode)

    Two Arm Dumbbell Extensions 90x10 / 110x10 / 130x8

    One Arm Dumbbell Extensions 40x10 / 45x10

    Extreme Close Grip Olympic Bar Skullcrusher (2 second pause at the bottom) 95x10
    115x10 / 95x10

    One Arm Reverse Grip Pressdowns 35x10 / 40x10 / 45x10



    Legs

    Front Squats 135x5 / 185x5 / 225x10 / 275x5 / 315x5 / 345x3 / 225x10 / 225x10

    One Leg Presses 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x10

    Leg Extensions 285x10 / 285x9 / 285x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 225x10 / 225x10

    One Leg Ham Curls 60x10 / 80x8 / 100x5


    Notes:
    - can't wait to have a real amount of rest time to recover, the weekend couldn't get here fast enough. Football season is over and it's time to pack on the mass again!
    - legs workout was bad ass! Legs feel just torched!
    - rotator pain is a bit troubling but i know that with some rest this weekend i'll be back to normal for monday
    - as far as test levels, my libido is through the roof and my aggression has been great in the gym! All around sense of well being is amazing right now!
    - really starting to ramp up my core work right now so i should start seeing the benefits in my lifts coming very soon
    That is just sick!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is just sick!!!!
    Yah I am good at that exercise and can't imagine going that heavy 310 was brutal on me and took a couple attempts to get it right. Plus I only go paralell... if he's breaking 90 on these then that is crazy power!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Ass to grass buddy! I love this exercise for what it does to my sweep! Now that someone is going to be handing me my ass on the regular i'm sure the numbers shall increase dramatically.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Ass to grass buddy! I love this exercise for what it does to my sweep! Now that someone is going to be handing me my ass on the regular i'm sure the numbers shall increase dramatically.
    I am just going to start calling you "The Beast From The Great White North"
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  33. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am just going to start calling you "The Beast From The Great White North"
    Start? I have been! HAHA!
  34. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Here's Chest....

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 225x5 / 275x5 / 315x3 / 335x1 (No where near maxing just kind of playing around with some low rep stuff)

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 205x10 / 250x8 / 280x4 (Strength went flat...But WOW, what a pump!!!)

    Low Cable Crossovers sup/ Body Weight Dips (Set 1) 40x10 & BWx10 (Set 2) 50x10 & BWx10 (Set 3) 60x10 & BWx10 (Set 4) 30x20 & BWx8

    Barbell Curls 95x5 / 115x5 / 135x5 / 155x3

    One Arm Hammer Strength Preacher Curls 45x12 / 55x10 / 65x8

    Hammer Curls 60x8 / 65x8 / 70x6 w/ drop 35x12

    Notes:
    - benching strength is feeling a bit off but we'll see what happens in the next little while
    - amazingly tight bicep pump today!
    - felt good in the gym today, completely recovered now that i don't have to play football on the weekends anymore
    - really enjoying these intense workouts again, starting to look forward to killing things again in the gym! Winter goal is to put on 5-10 pounds, while working on my weakness'
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,304
    Answers
    0


    Ah yes...working on weaknesses....a humbling task

    How you gonna go about adding on 5-10lbs? Just an all out bulk? Focus on high weight low reps....lots of calories? Or a more strict lean bulk approach?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  36. Registered User
    NCAA68's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0


    Looking good! Off season training is the ultimate motivation bro. Just remember the other guy is getting that last rep
  37. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Lean bulk i think, don't want to get to sloppy. I'm going to gradually continue to increase calories and then watch what the mirror and scale does.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    I never would attempt an all out buld anymore, leaves too much to clean up, hek I can still add mass during recomp. All that being said, I lost discipline this fall and if it were not for the massive repartitioning properties of the supps I was taking I would have found myself in difficulty. The fact that I am doing a massive amount of walking is another factor, but cardio will never make up for bad eating. I will have to clean that up.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Here's Chest....

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 225x5 / 275x5 / 315x3 / 335x1 (No where near maxing just kind of playing around with some low rep stuff)

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 205x10 / 250x8 / 280x4 (Strength went flat...But WOW, what a pump!!!)

    Low Cable Crossovers sup/ Body Weight Dips (Set 1) 40x10 & BWx10 (Set 2) 50x10 & BWx10 (Set 3) 60x10 & BWx10 (Set 4) 30x20 & BWx8

    Barbell Curls 95x5 / 115x5 / 135x5 / 155x3

    One Arm Hammer Strength Preacher Curls 45x12 / 55x10 / 65x8

    Hammer Curls 60x8 / 65x8 / 70x6 w/ drop 35x12

    Notes:
    - benching strength is feeling a bit off but we'll see what happens in the next little while
    - amazingly tight bicep pump today!
    - felt good in the gym today, completely recovered now that i don't have to play football on the weekends anymore
    - really enjoying these intense workouts again, starting to look forward to killing things again in the gym! Winter goal is to put on 5-10 pounds, while working on my weakness'
    How much more could you possibly kill it? LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  40. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,428
    Answers
    0


    Oh, i'm just getting warmed up...needed someone to light a fire under my ass again.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM
  4. Wood Stack !!!
    By Tailchain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in