Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Yo, time flies! Already done! damn.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Who says gains have to stop during PCT????? Check this out....

Chest / Biceps

Incline Smith Machine Presses 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10 / 345x5 / 375x3 (PR!!!!!!!!!)

Flat Barbell Presses 185x10 / 235x8 / 285x6 (Pressing went to crap after inclines but who cares with that new PR!!!)

Flat Cable Flyes sup/ Bodyweight Dips (Set 1) 50x10 & BWx10 (Set 2) 70x10 & BWx10
    (Set 3) 90x9 & BWx8

Incline Dumbbell Curls 35x8 / 40x8 / 45x8

Reverse One Arm Cable Curls 30x10 / 40x10 / 50x10 (SCORCHING PUMP!!!)

Notes:
    - well i think this PCT is definitely going to work for me
    - libido has remained up and day long pumps are still there....GIGGIDY
    - Pumped about the new PR
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah most stuff has some nice residual....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

That's what i'm noticing...But i think my PCT is designed to keep the gains rolling though.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    That's what i'm noticing...But i think my PCT is designed to keep the gains rolling though.
    Yah a combination of the two I guess... that will be more important later in the PCT as the residual wears off.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

I'll keep you posted but i'm expecting nothing but good things!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Big guy those Incline Smith numbers are in-freaking-sane! I just set a PR on incline bench of 215x5... you my friend live in a whole other universe of strength than I do. Awesome work!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I missed posting my last workout but i'm not going to bother posting it as it's done and gone. Football went awesome again on sunday, two sacks and a handful of almost sacks.
    God i wish i could just hit the QB! We won while playing iron man football.

NATADROL FINAL REVIEW

Strength: WOW! In the 4 weeks that i ran this i noticed a pronounced increase in strength. I busted a few PR`s which impresses me! The last two weeks were especially impressive and left me wanting to run this a few week longer.

Stamina: This is where the stack really shined. I felt like i could brutally heavy on supersets, dropsets and just about any other dropset thrown at me.

Recovery: Great for being able to come back in the gym the next day after a heavy workout and kill it all over again. Muscles were barely sore even after some of the crazy ass workouts i did.

Recomp: I went from 242 mildly lean to 239 vascular and having all my abs showing! The first week through me off with how much water seemed to be sucked out of me but everything began to climb after that.

Libido: Up but not as insane as i`ve had on the wood stack (post-cycle is going to be a blast).

Mood: Very aggressive and focused in the gym but none of the nasty sides like random rage like i`ve seen on other products. I felt amazing all the time and confident that i was the alpha-male every time i entered the room.

Pumps: SICK!!! Pumps for biceps were sometimes painful actually....Veins were popping in spots haven`t seen in a long time, and i`m not the most vascular person to begin with.

Overall: Damn impressed with this product and i highly recommend that people give this product a 6-8 week run. You`ll enjoy the strength gains, recomp, and crazy pumps. I really wished i ran this for longer as i feel i only hit the tip of the iceberg.
    Thanks for the review Jason. I agree on the 6-8 weeks; 6 weeks was great for me and another 2 on top of that would have been icing on the cake. Your PCT by the way should be fun to say the least, I am scared for your wife's safety with that much test going on in you... be gentle with her .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Thanks bro....I feel bad for her too!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Big guy those Incline Smith numbers are in-freaking-sane! I just set a PR on incline bench of 215x5... you my friend live in a whole other universe of strength than I do. Awesome work!
    Your not kidding I think most of us just shake our heads at those numbers then curl up in a corner LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

All I can think about is how bad my joints would hurt..and maybe a torn pec too..lol
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Joints are actually feeling pretty good these days...Which has been one of the best things to happen in a while for my training.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Well, i know the Testopro has kicked in as i'm becoming a tad edgy and fairly quick to anger lately.

Legs

Leg Presses 200x8 / 400x8 / 600x8 / 800x8 / 1000x6 (Could go heavier but i missed last week and my knees have been taking a beating from football)

Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 405x5 / 455x3 (Need going to keep plugging away at these as i never should have stopped deadlifting)

Back Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 70x10 (Set 2) 225x10 & 90x10
    (Set 3) 315x10 & 110x8

Notes:
    - Calves will be done today on their own as this workout left me absolutely exhausted
    - this workout was short and sweet, but it absolutely annihilated me
    - next week will be high rep legs day as i think i need to start doing a little more rep variance for my legs
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Are those back squats to the ground or parallel ?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Ass to grass! The only way i know how to squat.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Ass to grass! The only way i know how to squat.
    That's the way I do it and you got some insane numbers bro!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Actually I don't really believe very deep squats yield any additional benefit as long as you're breaking 90 it's a legal squat. If you use a very wide stance then even paralell becomes challenging for the quads. What I don't like is when guys go narrow and deep and their knees extend too far forward. Widen out, stay back on you're heels keep you're lower leg perpendicular to the floor. These are the important points. Here is a good test in the cage. Place the safety bar just below your hip bone, If you can't break 90 without hitting the safety you're doing something wrong. Use box squats the train you to keep back. Men have more trouble with their balance and tend to move forward. Women have a different center so they learn propper squating very quickly. Just remember the wider the stance the less depth is needed to achieve the same goal. If you are above paralell then you probably are not getting very much hamstring work. I know people one of them a world class competitor that goes very wide but above paralell but he will work his hamstring separately.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

i squat fairly wide while pushing from my heals. Squatting deeper than 90 has just always worked for me. Each person is different though.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i squat fairly wide while pushing from my heals. Squatting deeper than 90 has just always worked for me. Each person is different though.
    Yah because everybody is built differently so they have to adjust their stance. As long as you're legs are Perpendicular to the floor it doesn't matter too much. Below 90 and to the floor are two very different things though. I like wide and just below 90 myself as that's what works for me also. The most important thing is to get in the right stance/position stay back on your heels and stretch it at far as you can staying back on your heels. Once your below 90 it is rarely necessary to go any deeper though. Some people like to that's ok. If they are extremely flexible maybe they get something extra. Not too many of us fall into that category as power athletes.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

man Jason your numbers are just amazing!!!
    Working on living
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

I agree with the a$$ to grass squats. They just seem to activate more fibers for me that way. Parallel never actually felt comfortable to me, I'm not sure if it's because I have flat feet or even if that has nothing to do with it.

Nonetheless, I have some sizable quads so its worked effectively. I agree too, we are all different and we gotta do what works for us.
  22. AI Sports Nutrition

Well, i know the Testopro has kicked in as i'm becoming a tad edgy and fairly quick to anger lately.

Legs

Leg Presses 200x8 / 400x8 / 600x8 / 800x8 / 1000x6 (Could go heavier but i missed last week and my knees have been taking a beating from football)

Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 405x5 / 455x3 (Need going to keep plugging away at these as i never should have stopped deadlifting)

Back Squats sup/ Lying Leg Curls (Set 1) 135x10 & 70x10 (Set 2) 225x10 & 90x10
    (Set 3) 315x10 & 110x8

Notes:
    - Calves will be done today on their own as this workout left me absolutely exhausted
    - this workout was short and sweet, but it absolutely annihilated me
    - next week will be high rep legs day as i think i need to start doing a little more rep variance for my legs
    Very nice Jason. That iron does not stand a chance if that Testopro is kicking in.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.

Looks good bro
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Pun did you get into the 'deadlift challenge' ?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

No, I haven't really been pushing deads for a while so i'm a long way off from where i was. But we'll see what happens....Sorry i didn't update yesterday, I had our first game of the playoffs and we won. I managed to get 3 sacks!....Feel F**king invincible. Semi finals are today at 2 and then possibly finals at 4. We'll see how we do in this next game as we are playing ironman football due to not having a good turnout because of quitters. Anyways i'll let you know how we do later on....

Here's friday's shoulder workout....

Dumbbell Laterals 40x8 / 45x8 / 50x6 w/ drop 25x10

Barbell Military Presses sup/ Front Dumbbell Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 20x10
    (Set 2) 185x10 & 30x10 (Set 3) 235x7 & 40x8

Machine Rear Laterals 175x10 / 195x10 / 215x8 / 235x5 (PR)

Cable Pressdowns 175x10 / 205x10 / 235x10 / 260x8

Close Grip Bench Presses sup/ One Arm Dumbbell Extensions (Set 1) 135x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 185x10 & 35x10 (Set 3) 235x8 & 40x7

Notes:
    - SICK stamina during this workout, alot of trash talking going on as well during the workout
    - feeling crazy aggressive! In and out of the gym...
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

No, I haven't really been pushing deads for a while so i'm a long way off from where i was. But we'll see what happens....Sorry i didn't update yesterday, I had our first game of the playoffs and we won. I managed to get 3 sacks!....Feel F**king invincible. Semi finals are today at 2 and then possibly finals at 4. We'll see how we do in this next game as we are playing ironman football due to not having a good turnout because of quitters. Anyways i'll let you know how we do later on....

Here's friday's shoulder workout....

Dumbbell Laterals 40x8 / 45x8 / 50x6 w/ drop 25x10

Barbell Military Presses sup/ Front Dumbbell Raises (Set 1) 135x10 & 20x10
    (Set 2) 185x10 & 30x10 (Set 3) 235x7 & 40x8

Machine Rear Laterals 175x10 / 195x10 / 215x8 / 235x5 (PR)

Cable Pressdowns 175x10 / 205x10 / 235x10 / 260x8

Close Grip Bench Presses sup/ One Arm Dumbbell Extensions (Set 1) 135x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 185x10 & 35x10 (Set 3) 235x8 & 40x7

Notes:
    - SICK stamina during this workout, alot of trash talking going on as well during the workout
    - feeling crazy aggressive! In and out of the gym...
    As always great workout. BTW I just had a bad visual about being sacked by you damn it hurt LOL.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Speaking of sacks did anybody catch the Giants game last night!!! Lovie Smith would not call time out at the end of the game cuz he didn't want to put his 3rd string QB out for more punishment, it was just brutal!! Reminded me of Any Given Sunday...
  28. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Speaking of sacks did anybody catch the Giants game last night!!! Lovie Smith would not call time out at the end of the game cuz he didn't want to put his 3rd string QB out for more punishment, it was just brutal!! Reminded me of Any Given Sunday...
    That was insane 9 sacks in the 1st half OUCH. I think I may have been able to get a sack if I were playing as the Bears O-Line looked like Swiss cheese. It was a very ugly game to watch.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Well we lost in the semis and then i've spent the last few days fighting off the flu and looking after my wife while she was sick as well. I'll update yesterday and todays workouts later on.....
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Question....Since Natadrol is so mild, how long would i have to wait to get my Epi-strong fired up????? Really pumped to get this fired up!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Question....Since Natadrol is so mild, how long would i have to wait to get my Epi-strong fired up????? Really pumped to get this fired up!
    Don't know, mine will start in about a week though. Our timing should be similar so make sure I get a link.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Turst me you'll get a link for sure. I intend to make this run the bulk from hell. Kind of wish i had done this in the opposite order...Epi first for bulk, then Natadrol to shred!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Turst me you'll get a link for sure. I intend to make this run the bulk from hell. Kind of wish i had done this in the opposite order...Epi first for bulk, then Natadrol to shred!
    Yah a lean bulk for me, I am getting very big with my current run. I want to recomp a bit while I add a bit more muscle.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition

This is my opinion but I would give it a month anyways.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This is my opinion but I would give it a month anyways.
    Is that including PCT, or a month after PCT...
  36. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Is that including PCT, or a month after PCT...
    I would take off 4 weeks after pct. Even though it is mild and you could probably start sooner I think it is better to let the body get back to normal.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

When i took Natadrol and started PCT i didn't even notice a dip in testosterone or a change at all. The boys were still large and in charge and my libido didn't skip a beat.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

When i took Natadrol and started PCT i didn't even notice a dip in testosterone or a change at all. The boys were still large and in charge and my libido didn't skip a beat.
    Yah I am no authority on hormonal products but PCT for Natadrol is touted as more of a precautionary measure. Either take this into account or play it anally safe is what it boils down to.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

What will your dosages be for the Epi-Strong? I too have a few bottles Ill be starting soon.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Here's the last couple of days....

Chest / Shoulders / Triceps

Incline Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5

Flat Smith Machine Presses 135x10 / 225x10 / 315x8

Low Cable Crossovers (FST-5) 60x10 / 55x10 / 50x10 / 45x10 / 40x10

Dumbbell Upright Rows 40x10 / 55x8 / 70x6 / 25x15

Shoulder Bombs 15x10 / 20x10 / 25x10

Dip Machine 200x10 / 250x10 / 300x8 w/ drop 150x12

V-Bar Pressdowns ( Same bar as v-bar cable rows, done to hit the inside heads of the triceps) 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x10 / 105x20

Back

Cable Pullovers 150x10 / 165x10 / 180x10

Close Grip Pulldowns 200x5 / 250x5 / 300x5 w/ drop 150x12

Barbell Rows 155x10 / 205x10 / 255x8

Hammer Strength Rows 90x10 / 135x8 / 180x6

Rope Rows 165x10 / 195x10 / 225x10

Notes:
    - both workouts were not my best due to coming off the flu
    - pumps have been great
    - i'll be training legs later today
    - finding that i'm alot more edgy on this stack than natadrol (Very happy with both though!!!!!)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM