Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Sorry I just got here... All caught up now. I KNEW you would kick ass on this. You are a beast. Natadrol really shows itself when someone is being dedicated and eating well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Sleeping, Eating, Lifting..the life!
    •   
       


  3. I've definitely been very happy with the results so far!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  4. Wow at the amount of weight moved and raw strength it takes to move this weight without messing up ones joints.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  5. It's weird actually John, since i started taking Natadrol my joints have actually started to feel better. I could even handle overhead triceps extensions again, which is great since i've had to stay away from them for a bit.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   
       


  6. Thats great bro my joints are starting to hurt so ive been scaling back the intensity as needed keep it up tho

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    It's weird actually John, since i started taking Natadrol my joints have actually started to feel better. I could even handle overhead triceps extensions again, which is great since i've had to stay away from them for a bit.
    Now that is a added benefit.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Shoulders / Arms

    Arnold Presses 50x10 / 65x10 / 80x8 w/ drop 40x7

    Cable Rear Laterals 30x10 / 40x10 / 50x8 w/ drop 25x10

    Dumbbell Laterals (Run The Rack) 50x6 / 40x6 / 30x9 / 20x10 / 10x10

    French Presses sup/ Dumbbell Curls (Set 1) 100x10 & 40x10 (Set 2) 130x8 & 50x8
    (Set 3) 160x5 & 60x6

    Cable Pressdowns sup/ Rope Curls (Set 1) 235x10 & 115x10 (Set 2) 235x8 & 130x10
    (Set 3) 195X10 & 145x9 (Set 4) 125x20 & 90x20

    Notes:
    - great workout but my tris and shoulders were a little pooped from the chest workout the day before
    - sick pump!!!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Shoulders / Arms

    Arnold Presses 50x10 / 65x10 / 80x8 w/ drop 40x7

    Cable Rear Laterals 30x10 / 40x10 / 50x8 w/ drop 25x10

    Dumbbell Laterals (Run The Rack) 50x6 / 40x6 / 30x9 / 20x10 / 10x10

    French Presses sup/ Dumbbell Curls (Set 1) 100x10 & 40x10 (Set 2) 130x8 & 50x8
    (Set 3) 160x5 & 60x6

    Cable Pressdowns sup/ Rope Curls (Set 1) 235x10 & 115x10 (Set 2) 235x8 & 130x10
    (Set 3) 195X10 & 145x9 (Set 4) 125x20 & 90x20

    Notes:
    - great workout but my tris and shoulders were a little pooped from the chest workout the day before
    - sick pump!!!!!
    As always very impressive.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Well today i hit legs and returned to back squats for the first time in over 6 months or so. While i'm not impressed with my numbers, i am definitely happy that my starting point this time around isn't that low. Here's how legs went....


    Back Squats 135x10 / 225x10 / 275x5 / 325x5 / 375x5 (Whoooo....man did i ever have to work for these. Lower back is definitely not used to this!)

    Front Squats 135x8 / 205x8 / 275x6

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10 (Hams were SCREAMING!!!)

    One Leg Extensions 90x10 / 105x10

    Standing Leg Curls 60x10 / 70x8

    Notes:
    - AMAZING stamina in the gym today
    - definitely need to improve my back squatting, definitely will be bringing these back into play full time. Just going to have to be careful with my lower back.
    - hamstrings are feeling absolutely trashed
    - will be playing football on sunday and will try to put a week three update up sometime that day as well
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  11. Jason those numbers are insane bro!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Well today i hit legs and returned to back squats for the first time in over 6 months or so. While i'm not impressed with my numbers, i am definitely happy that my starting point this time around isn't that low. Here's how legs went....


    Back Squats 135x10 / 225x10 / 275x5 / 325x5 / 375x5 (Whoooo....man did i ever have to work for these. Lower back is definitely not used to this!)

    Front Squats 135x8 / 205x8 / 275x6

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135x10 / 205x10 / 275x10 (Hams were SCREAMING!!!)

    One Leg Extensions 90x10 / 105x10

    Standing Leg Curls 60x10 / 70x8

    Notes:
    - AMAZING stamina in the gym today
    - definitely need to improve my back squatting, definitely will be bringing these back into play full time. Just going to have to be careful with my lower back.
    - hamstrings are feeling absolutely trashed
    - will be playing football on sunday and will try to put a week three update up sometime that day as well
    Is there even a question if the Natadrol is working for you Jason, jeez! I cannot believe after back squats you front squatted that much!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. No, there's no question it's working. I'm having amazing strength gains, increased stamina, and a body recomp. What more can a person ask for!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  14. Me+Natadrol=Wolverine

    Punthra+Natadrol=Mariusz Pudzianowski...BWAHAHA!!

  15. oh man..those are some serious weights you're throwing around bro!! yikes!!

    how long does one natabolic kit last you? 30 days?can you run it for longer or just 30 days?

  16. For me, I'll be running it for 30 days.....But if i had been smart i would be running it for longer!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  17. This is making me want to open my bottles of natadrol

  18. Crack them....You'll love it!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Crack them....You'll love it!
    I think you will have alot of people cracking their bottles. Great work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. I fully support all people run Natadrol, it is extremely effective and the price right now can't be beat!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  21. Didn't know about this log... don't know how I missed it.

    Yah Jasons numbers are crazy, I may just catch him in the front squats though (I only go to paralell)!! I am doing them in HST with deads and no back squats right now.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. MUAHAHAHA PUNTHRA SMASH WEIGHT!!! I love it!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    MUAHAHAHA PUNTHRA SMASH WEIGHT!!! I love it!
    More like Punthra DESTROYS WEIGHT!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. sorry about not updating, just been busy! P.S. Pem the shirt and supps came in. Shirt looks AWESOME!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    sorry about not updating, just been busy! P.S. Pem the shirt and supps came in. Shirt looks AWESOME!
    Great news and I also think the shirts look AWESOME!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Here's my week 3 review:

    Strength: All i have to say is 3 amazing sets of dumbbell rows with the 160's. Bad Ass!!!
    Everything was up across the board for the most part!

    Stamina: Very impressive! Enough said...

    Pumps: Sick!!! The combo of ghenerate and natadrol gives amazing pumps! Muscles feel swole most of the time these days which i absolutely love.

    Libido: Up but not as fired up as i expected...Look out wood stack here i come!

    Aggression: I just attack the weights when i hit the weight room! Very focused and willing to push the envelope when i get in there.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  27. Here's yesterday's and today's workouts....

    Back

    Close Grip Pulldowns (Rest / Pause) 300x7 / x3 / x1 ( Crazy nasty negatives on the last rep of each mini set)

    Barbell Rows 185x8 / 235x8 / 285x6

    One Arm Cable Rows 100x10 / 120x10 / 140x8 w/ drop 70x7 ( Thrashed my lats!!!)

    Rope Pullovers (FST-5) 150x10 / 135x10 / 120x10 / 105x10 / 90x10 (My lats were screaming from this, the pump was almost unbearable)

    Notes:
    - wow! haven't had a back pump like that in a long damn time
    - felt damn strong today



    Chest / Biceps (Felt ran down a bit today, so i just went crazy with supersets instead of just heavy ass weight)

    Flat Barbell Presses sup/ Incline Dumbbell Flyes (Set 1) 185x10 & 40x10
    (Set 2) 235x10 & 50x10 (Set 3) 285x8 & 60x10 (Pressing sucked on this but my flat bench always seems to come and go for me)

    Incline Hammer Strength Presses sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 270x10 & 35x10 (Set 3) 360x5 & 40x10

    Dips sup/ Pec Deck (Set 1) BWx10 & 275x10 (Set 2) BWx10 & 275x8
    (Set 3) BWx10 & 245x10

    Reverse Grip Barbell Curls 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x10 w/ drop 60x12

    Cable Preacher Curls 85x10 / 100x10 / 115x10 / 130x7

    Notes:
    - felt off on my pressing so i backed off a bit
    - stamina was unbelievable today, supersets seemed easy
    - great overall workout
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  28. punthra making me feel inadequate again... nice wo bro I got 30 lbs on you and you own me everytime, I wish I had wo partners like you for sure
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

  29. Man, the two of us training together would just be friggin scary! We'd crush every weight we have in the gym!!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  30. On a crappy note....I may have to skip legs this week due to a tweeked knee from football. My fingers are crossed that i'll be fine but it's definitely hurting right now!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:26 PM
  4. Wood Stack !!!
    By Tailchain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in