Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    300lb TBAR, JC!
    Your not kidding I feel so weak LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your not kidding I feel so weak LOL.
    Makes me wanna heavy carb load! Me and carbs dont mix either, go from ripped guy to fat guy real quick, LMFAO!
    •   
       


  3. Shoulders

    Barbell Military Presses 135x8 / 185x8 / 235x8

    Upright Rows 115x10 / 135x10 / 155x10

    Cable Rear Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x10

    Cable Laterals sup/ Shoulder Bombs (Set 1) 30x10 & 15x10 (Set 2) 35x10 & 20x10
    (Set 3) 40x8 & 25x10

    Notes:
    - great pump in my shoulders yesterday
    - sleep has great the last few days
    - i'll be training arms tomorrow
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  4. man I love those BB Military presses. I need to get up to 225 again... only a month a way. Bring on the pain!!
    Working on living

  5. looks like your shoulders weathered a beating, impressive bro!
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html
    •   
       


  6. Well, the strength finally kicked in from the natadrol...Arms workout will be up in a bit.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  7. Great workout Jason.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Arms

    Close Grip Bench Press 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 (Felt damn weak on this but things get better soon)

    Cambered Bar Curls 95x8 / 115x8 / 135x5 ( Weak again on this! Bull****!!!)

    Hammer Grip Pressowns sup/ Hammer Curls (Set 1) 175x10 & 50x8 (Set 2) 205x10 & 65x8
    (Set 3) 235x10 & 80x10 (Set 4) 260x6 (PR!!!!!) & 95x4 (PR!!!!)
    (After the first two exercises went bad, I thought this workout was going to be **** but low and behold my strength just cranked up and i killed it)

    One Arm DB Extensions sup/ High Double Biceps Cable Curls (Set 1) 30x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 40x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 50x10 & 50x10 (Set 4) 25x15 & 60x10

    Notes:
    - started crappy but finished with a bang!!!
    - arms felt like they were going to explode
    - felt aggressive and angry after the first two exercises which really got me going
    - today was the first time the strength gains have been prominent
    - sleep continues to be rock solid
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Arms

    Close Grip Bench Press 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 (Felt damn weak on this but things get better soon)

    Cambered Bar Curls 95x8 / 115x8 / 135x5 ( Weak again on this! Bull****!!!)

    Hammer Grip Pressowns sup/ Hammer Curls (Set 1) 175x10 & 50x8 (Set 2) 205x10 & 65x8
    (Set 3) 235x10 & 80x10 (Set 4) 260x6 (PR!!!!!) & 95x4 (PR!!!!)
    (After the first two exercises went bad, I thought this workout was going to be **** but low and behold my strength just cranked up and i killed it)

    One Arm DB Extensions sup/ High Double Biceps Cable Curls (Set 1) 30x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 40x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 50x10 & 50x10 (Set 4) 25x15 & 60x10

    Notes:
    - started crappy but finished with a bang!!!
    - arms felt like they were going to explode
    - felt aggressive and angry after the first two exercises which really got me going
    - today was the first time the strength gains have been prominent
    - sleep continues to be rock solid
    Solid bro I see a couple of PR,s.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. awesome numbers big man
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  11. Thanks guys....I'm pretty happy with the way things went considering how it started!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  12. holy supersets!!!! those numbers are unreal Jason!!!!
    Working on living

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    holy supersets!!!! those numbers are unreal Jason!!!!
    Those are some eye popping numbers!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Arms

    Close Grip Bench Press 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 (Felt damn weak on this but things get better soon)

    Cambered Bar Curls 95x8 / 115x8 / 135x5 ( Weak again on this! Bull****!!!)

    Hammer Grip Pressowns sup/ Hammer Curls (Set 1) 175x10 & 50x8 (Set 2) 205x10 & 65x8
    (Set 3) 235x10 & 80x10 (Set 4) 260x6 (PR!!!!!) & 95x4 (PR!!!!)
    (After the first two exercises went bad, I thought this workout was going to be **** but low and behold my strength just cranked up and i killed it)

    One Arm DB Extensions sup/ High Double Biceps Cable Curls (Set 1) 30x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 40x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 50x10 & 50x10 (Set 4) 25x15 & 60x10

    Notes:
    - started crappy but finished with a bang!!!
    - arms felt like they were going to explode
    - felt aggressive and angry after the first two exercises which really got me going
    - today was the first time the strength gains have been prominent
    - sleep continues to be rock solid
    Awesome Strength Jason.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  15. Sorry for not updating just been a tad bit busy. Legs day this week got replaced with flag football on sunday which absolutely awesome to play again. I plan on getting legs done early this week so it doesn't mess with football.

    Week 2 Review:

    Strength: Definitely started to come on strong at the end of this week. Set a couple of PR's on arms day.

    Pump: My pumps have been absolutely amazing this week....My muscles feel rock solid while training.

    Stamina: Really starting to come on now and was very evident while playing football on sunday. I felt like i could take a big hit and still keep pushing through the line. Can't wait to see what happens this week in the gym.

    Libido: UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God i'm thankful my wife is feeling better! Time to make up for lost time....Giggity!

    Mood: I've been feeling great in the gym and i've just been feeling awesome as of late!
    I've been aggressive when i hit the weights or playing ball but i'm calm the rest of the time....meaning no bursts of anger. Just the way i like things!

    Sleep: Been pretty good so far.

    I'll be back in the gym to train tomorrow will update in the evening.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  16. sounds good i expect the numbers will prove it bro
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

  17. great review Jason!!
    Working on living

  18. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Sorry for not updating just been a tad bit busy. Legs day this week got replaced with flag football on sunday which absolutely awesome to play again. I plan on getting legs done early this week so it doesn't mess with football.

    Week 2 Review:

    Strength: Definitely started to come on strong at the end of this week. Set a couple of PR's on arms day.

    Pump: My pumps have been absolutely amazing this week....My muscles feel rock solid while training.

    Stamina: Really starting to come on now and was very evident while playing football on sunday. I felt like i could take a big hit and still keep pushing through the line. Can't wait to see what happens this week in the gym.

    Libido: UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God i'm thankful my wife is feeling better! Time to make up for lost time....Giggity!

    Mood: I've been feeling great in the gym and i've just been feeling awesome as of late!
    I've been aggressive when i hit the weights or playing ball but i'm calm the rest of the time....meaning no bursts of anger. Just the way i like things!

    Sleep: Been pretty good so far.

    I'll be back in the gym to train tomorrow will update in the evening.
    I am sorry bro if I had the ball and saw you coming after me even though it is flag football I would pull the flags myself LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Holy crap! Man did the strength ever come on today....

    Back

    Dumbbell Rows 160x10 / 160x8 / 160x6 (WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 230x10 / 260x10

    Undergrip Padded T-Bar Rows 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x8 / 225x5

    Elevated V-Bar Cable Rows 200x10 / 220x8 / 240x6 (Really liked this for how they pulled at my lower lats)

    Cable Pullovers 105x10 / 120x10 / 135x10 / 150x20

    Notes:
    - holy crap did my strength ever come today! Warmups felt so damn light that i went for the 160's immediately
    - stamina felt amazing and i was recovering quickly after each set
    -
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  20. Bottom line I gotta get on Natadrol again with carbs..JC!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Holy crap! Man did the strength ever come on today....

    Back

    Dumbbell Rows 160x10 / 160x8 / 160x6 (WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 230x10 / 260x10

    Undergrip Padded T-Bar Rows 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x8 / 225x5

    Elevated V-Bar Cable Rows 200x10 / 220x8 / 240x6 (Really liked this for how they pulled at my lower lats)

    Cable Pullovers 105x10 / 120x10 / 135x10 / 150x20

    Notes:
    - holy crap did my strength ever come today! Warmups felt so damn light that i went for the 160's immediately
    - stamina felt amazing and i was recovering quickly after each set
    -
    Damn Jason that is just insane. Great work!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. Strong numbers as always Jason

    are you taking the Swole stack? I keep seeing Natadrol
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  23. I'm taking Natadrol and then i'm switching on to the wood stack for P/C. The wood stack is testopro, stoked, and perform. God i hope my wife is ready for this....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  24. lol great post!!!
    Working on living

  25. I take a few days off and come in here and see utter domination in the gym. Next time I run Natadrol there will be carbs involved and no cutting either... all I can say is wow when it comes to how strong you are!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  26. Wherez the workout!?

  27. Chest

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x8 / 205x8 / 275x8 / 315x6 / 335x3

    Flat Dumbbell Flyes 55x10 / 75x10 / 95x8 w/ drop 45x10

    Weighted Dips BW+60x8 / BW+70x8 / BW+80x6

    Incline Hammer Strength Sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 40x10
    (Set 2) 230x10 & 45x10 (Set 3) 280x7 & 50x10

    Notes:
    - strength was great today
    - sick pump
    - felt really run down yesterday so i spent alot of time sleeping yesterday
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  28. Man Jason those Fly numbers are... WOW and HOLY CRAP!!!! 95's!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was happy when I hit the 80's!!! Man you make me want to go back to the gym and kill it again!!!!
    Working on living

  29. Glad i'm keeping you motivated! You guys busting PR's is what keeps me motivated and hungry in the gym.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Chest

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x8 / 205x8 / 275x8 / 315x6 / 335x3

    Flat Dumbbell Flyes 55x10 / 75x10 / 95x8 w/ drop 45x10

    Weighted Dips BW+60x8 / BW+70x8 / BW+80x6

    Incline Hammer Strength Sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 180x10 & 40x10
    (Set 2) 230x10 & 45x10 (Set 3) 280x7 & 50x10

    Notes:
    - strength was great today
    - sick pump
    - felt really run down yesterday so i spent alot of time sleeping yesterday
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:26 PM
  4. Wood Stack !!!
    By Tailchain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in