Natabolic Stack / Wood Stack Are Helping Punthra Destroy Everything In Sight!!!!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nope nothing tricky about it. It is just hard work and alot of dedication that got Pun here.
    And knee wraps for me
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    And knee wraps for me
    It would take alot more than knee wraps for me to get anywhere near that much up LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It would take alot more than knee wraps for me to get anywhere near that much up LOL.
    Yah I went Paralell with 310 and it seems like the only thing I can even get close to what Pun lifts...

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I went Paralell with 310 and it seems like the only thing I can even get close to what Pun lifts...
    It is going to get real ugly when he fires up the Epi-Strong.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It is going to get real ugly when he fires up the Epi-Strong.
    Off the charts. One thing Chris had me reading is that it's not the best time to lift for power during cycle but more for volume then hit the Power workouts during PCT to enhance test recovery.. that's the tact I'm taking...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Off the charts. One thing Chris had me reading is that it's not the best time to lift for power during cycle but more for volume then hit the Power workouts during PCT to enhance test recovery.. that's the tact I'm taking...
    Sounds like a solid approach to me. Not sure if Pun knows how to not lift heavy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds like a solid approach to me. Not sure if Pun knows how to not lift heavy.
    Well you just increase the rep ranges lol or do what I am doing Giant Sets...

8. Waiting for the final review!! Whats next on the agenda?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

9. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Here's last weeks missed workouts...

SHOULDERS
    Standing Barbell Military Press 135x5 / 155x5 / 175x5 / 195x8

Dumbbell Laterals 40x8 / 45x8 / 50x6 w/ drop 25x12

Cable Rear Laterals 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8

Front Dumbbell Raises sup/ Cable Laterals (Set 1) 30x10 & 25x10 (Set 2) 35x10 & 30x10
    (Set 3) 40x8 & 35x8

Extreme Close Grip Skullcrushers w/ 2second pause At Bottome 95x10 / 115x8 / 125x6

Reverse Grip Pressdowns 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x10 / 215x7

One Arm Dumbbell Extensions 40x10 / 45x8

LEGS

Front Squats 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 305x5 / 325x5

Machine Squats 255x10 / 295x10 / 335x10 / 375x8

Rope Pullthroughs 165x10 / 195x10 / 225x10

One Leg Extensions sup/ One Leg Curls (Set 1) 60x15 & 60x10 (Set 2) 75x15 & 70x10
    nice and respectable strength Jason. how the joints, and tendons?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

10. Every thing is feeling great! Nothing to complain about at all, i've been making sure i warm up well and make sure i keep up on my stretching. Plus i feel it's alot of luck and knowing when to back off and when to push it.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

11. FINAL REVIEW:

Strength: When Natodrol kicked i felt my strength shoot up like crazy with a few PR's broken. This also continued on my post cycle with Formadrol, Testopro, Stoked, and Perform.

Recovery: Really impressive, as i felt like i could go heavier each set and still pump out the reps. Post cycle definitely didn't have me recovering as fast the Natadrol.

Libido: I LOVE MY WIFE!!! My libido was through the roof and never really took a drop while on this stack. Felt like a high school kid again at times, random wood here and there....LOL!

Recomp: This is where Natadrol really impressed me as it seemed to dry me out and then i started to regain my weight just leaner. I didn't even change my diet throughout this which through me for a loop.

Sleep: Fairly good, i was fairly busy and had alot going on with family issues so it was going be hard to sleep no matter what. I will mention though, that i found Ghenerate to work well for attaining a mean pump!

Overall:
    I found this to be an amazing stack for strength and recomp. I think the combination of all these great products allowed me to have a great 8 weeks of hard training. PR's were broken and definitely have seen some improvements in my physique. Natadrol alone is an impressive product and anyone who uses it will very happy with its results. As for post cycle the Wood Stack and Formadrol allowed me to keep my gains amazing well. Thank you LG Sciences for choosing me to try this stack. To AI Sports Nutrition, thank you so much for allowing me to represent a company whose products i respect so much. Thanks everyone for following along, i'll post a link to my new log here soon.

12. I have had an amazing week of workouts this week....I think i'll post them up here later on today!

13. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    FINAL REVIEW:

Strength: When Natodrol kicked i felt my strength shoot up like crazy with a few PR's broken. This also continued on my post cycle with Formadrol, Testopro, Stoked, and Perform.

Recovery: Really impressive, as i felt like i could go heavier each set and still pump out the reps. Post cycle definitely didn't have me recovering as fast the Natadrol.

Libido: I LOVE MY WIFE!!! My libido was through the roof and never really took a drop while on this stack. Felt like a high school kid again at times, random wood here and there....LOL!

Recomp: This is where Natadrol really impressed me as it seemed to dry me out and then i started to regain my weight just leaner. I didn't even change my diet throughout this which through me for a loop.

Sleep: Fairly good, i was fairly busy and had alot going on with family issues so it was going be hard to sleep no matter what. I will mention though, that i found Ghenerate to work well for attaining a mean pump!

Overall:
    I found this to be an amazing stack for strength and recomp. I think the combination of all these great products allowed me to have a great 8 weeks of hard training. PR's were broken and definitely have seen some improvements in my physique. Natadrol alone is an impressive product and anyone who uses it will very happy with its results. As for post cycle the Wood Stack and Formadrol allowed me to keep my gains amazing well. Thank you LG Sciences for choosing me to try this stack. To AI Sports Nutrition, thank you so much for allowing me to represent a company whose products i respect so much. Thanks everyone for following along, i'll post a link to my new log here soon.
    Nice job Jason!!

14. Excellent log and Review big guy!! Its definitely been a productive log and your strength has exploded throughout the log. Cant wait to see how you continue to progress!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

15. Interesting to see that your PCT was as solid as your cycle...and vice versa. I know the Swole Stack gets pretty consistent reviews. IMO, this says a lot about Natadrol then too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I dont feel privileged. I put in the time, work, effort and diet. I make my own changes, the supplements are just a small pieces of the puzzle. Thats where most get it wrong. Ironically, I have alot of your screen name. I'm assuming you do too!?
    Haha, yes! But my screen name goes way deeper I suppose. I guess my statement about supplements is that I just don't see any results from them at all. Of course training and diet is where it is at!

17. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Haha, yes! But my screen name goes way deeper I suppose. I guess my statement about supplements is that I just don't see any results from them at all. Of course training and diet is where it is at!
    Ironically the better my diet and training the more response I have to supplements. Actually it's hard to know without a baseline how well you're responding to certain supps.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ironically the better my diet and training the more response I have to supplements. Actually it's hard to know without a baseline how well you're responding to certain supps.
    I totally agree. If you have a bad diet and training routine the supps will not help. The other problem is some people expect to do a supp for a week and get jacked and when that does not happen it is the supps fault LOL.

19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I totally agree. If you have a bad diet and training routine the supps will not help. The other problem is some people expect to do a supp for a week and get jacked and when that does not happen it is the supps fault LOL.
    The problem mainly lies in that the effect of supplements is much more subtle than it is with steroids. Now that I am on Epi I can see that the margin or error is much larger than with supps and feeling the effects is much more pronounced. Even if I did not have a good diet I know I would still get some gains from this. Not as good of gains as I am now but gains none the less. Now you get people who use steroids using supps and they just don't feel them working even though the overall results for someone who knows what there doing may not be as different as some might think. I gained 5 to 7 maintainable lbs on PM and Prime for instance and will probably do around 10 12 on Epi if I am lucky. The other positive effects are quite similar and size and recomp on Epi is quite a bit better I will admit.

20. Solid Pun. Thx for the review..once a beast, always a beast!

21. Here's all of last weeks workouts:

Chest / Biceps

Incline Barbell Presses 135x5 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 305x3 / 325x1

Flat Dumbbell Presses 100x8 / 110x8 / 120x8

Incline Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x8

Cable Crossovers 60x10 / 70x10 / 80x10 w/ drop 40x20

Dumbbell Curls 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8

Reverse Grip Cable Curls 110x10 / 120x10 / 130x10

BACK

Barbell Rows 205x8 / 255x8 / 305x6

V-Bar Rows 220x10 / 260x10 / 300x8

Deadlifts 135x15 / 225x15 / 315x15 / 365x12 (THESE SUCK THE ABSOLUTE WIND OUT OF ME)

High Hammer Strength Rows 180x10 / 270x10 / 360x7

Rope Pullovers 110x10 / 120x10 / 130x10

SHOULDERS

Dumbell Presses 60x10 / 75x10 / 90x10 / 100x10

Wide Grip Cable Upright Rows 145x10 / 175x10 / 205x10 / 235x7

Dumbbell Rear Laterals 30x10 / 40x10 / 50x8

Dumbbell Laterals (FST-5) 45x8 / 40x6 / 35x8 / 30x8 / 25x8

Incline Skullcrushers 115x8 / 135x8 / 155x6 / 175x4 (PR)

Decline Dumbbell Close Grip Bench Press 60x10 / 70x10 / 80x10 (Can go alot, heavier but i was really concentrating on the contraction)

Reverse Pressdowns 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x8

LEGS

Back Squats 135x5 / 135x5 / 225x5 / 275x5 / 315x5 / 365x3 / 405x1 (This was easy but i'm trying to work into this slowly, numbers will start improving on this very soon)

One Leg Presses 180x10 / 250x10 / 320x10 / 390x8

Leg Extensions 285x12 / 285x9 / 285x8

Stiff Legged Dumbbell Deadlifts 100x10 / 130x10 / 160x7

22. Here's yesterdays workout:

Back

Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 405x3 / 455x3 / 505x1 (Strenth is coming up on this but my grip is still my weak link, only 65 pounds off of my PR with straps which says alot about my training right now)

Reverse Grip Pulldowns 200x8 / 250x8 / 300x6 / 150x15

Wide Grip T-Bar Rows 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10 / 270x8

Rope Rows 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x10 / 225x7

Pro-Grip Pulldowns (FST-5) 240x8 / 220x8 / 200x8 / 180x8 / 160x8

Notes:
    - absolutely sick pump!
    - very happy with how my strength is going up on deads, 600 is the target!
    - currently taking HGHpro, Glycobol, and Maniac! Along with cycle support and a few other goodies to get my body ready for my epi run
    - i'll but updating on here regularly until my epi run begins, just waiting on my training partner to get his epi in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Here's yesterdays workout:

Back

Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 405x3 / 455x3 / 505x1 (Strenth is coming up on this but my grip is still my weak link, only 65 pounds off of my PR with straps which says alot about my training right now)

Reverse Grip Pulldowns 200x8 / 250x8 / 300x6 / 150x15

Wide Grip T-Bar Rows 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10 / 270x8

Rope Rows 135x10 / 165x10 / 195x10 / 225x7

Pro-Grip Pulldowns (FST-5) 240x8 / 220x8 / 200x8 / 180x8 / 160x8

Notes:
    - absolutely sick pump!
    - very happy with how my strength is going up on deads, 600 is the target!
    - currently taking HGHpro, Glycobol, and Maniac! Along with cycle support and a few other goodies to get my body ready for my epi run
    - i'll but updating on here regularly until my epi run begins, just waiting on my training partner to get his epi in.

Alright...the past week plus this workout your workouts have been ridiculous. Very good and consistent numbers. Seems like all the gains you made from natadrol and the wood stack are not only there but your getting stronger. This is excellent.

The minute you get on epi....that's going to be just ridiculous. The strength is going to shoot up! You have your PCT ready? And its good to see that you are already loading on support supps.

24. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Solid Pun. Thx for the review..once a beast, always a beast!
    Pun is the beast from the great white north!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Pun is the beast from the great white north!!!
    Come to think of it he's pretty close to Sasquatch country...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. natabolic stack vs. swole stack
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10