iForce Adipoxil + Cyclic Ketosis = Shredded (sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

iForce Adipoxil + Cyclic Ketosis = Shredded (sponsored)

Alright folks, Dave over at iForce was nice enough to pick me to log their fat burner, Adipoxil.

Adipoxil: A New Generation of Fat Loss Has Emerged!

Iforce Nutrition introduces it's first launch into the world of thermogenic fat-loss with Adipoxil. Adipoxil is the result of years of research and development into the most revolutionary fat loss formula ever. By modulating key thermogenic and metabolic pathways, Adipoxil forces your body to increase its Basal Metabolic Rate, and dramatically increase the oxidation of stored fatty acids. This results in dramatic increase in energy levels and fat loss while maintaining lean muscle tissue.

Supplementing your diet with Adipoxil may promote:

* Maximum Fat Loss and Muscle Definition
    * Extreme Energy and Thermogenesis
    * Increase in Uncoupling Proteins for Mitochondrial Lipid Oxidation

You work hard to build a powerful muscular physique, now its time to show off that muscle with Adipoxil. Adipoxil marks the beginning of a new generation in fat loss that combines the power of 3 adipose elimination factors! Together these 3 powerful pathways maximize your bodies fat burning potential and allow you to display a level of conditioning that will turn heads in and out of the gym! Lets take a look at these different pathways that Adipoxil addresses in its triple-matrix formula.

Pathway #1 - Thyroidal Uncoupling
    The first matrix in Adipoxil is the Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex. This complex is a combination of compounds that dramatically increase the actions of your bodies thyroid as well as the presence of Uncoupling Proteins. Uncoupling Proteins are your body's tool for liberating stored fatty acids and releasing them from the mitochondria to be burned as energy. Together this will instantly turn your body into a fat burning furnace! These agents may not only increase your Basal Metabolic Rate, but may also increase your body's preference for burning fat and sparing muscle tissue! That means as the fat comes off, you will retain the muscle you have built or in some cases actually build MORE muscle.

Pathway #2 – Mental and Physical Energy Systems
    The second matrix in Adipoxil is the Thermophoric Mental Incinerator (TMI). The TMI matrix is a scientifically formulated blend of powerful mental and physical stimulants. This combination of compounds will dramatically increase energy levels and mental focus. All too often dieting casuses a drop in energy levels and a decrease in mental focus. By flooding the body with the precisely dosed TMI matrix, you will instantly feel a dramatic increase in energy levels and mental alertness, coupled with a rise in body temperature that will further augment the actions of the UMAD Complex. Clinical tests on the key ingredient in the TMI matrix showed an amazing 29% increase in metabolic rate coupled with a dramatic increase in athletic performance!

Pathway # 3 – Liberation of Stored Fatty Acids
    The final Matrix of Adipoxil addresses a critical component of body recomposition and fat loss, insuring the body uses stored fat for fuel. This aspect is often not taken into consideration by other “fat burners,” which will result in a loss in muscle tissue and marginal fat loss. By applying the final matrix, the Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol, we can create a metabolic environment which specifically targets fat loss. After all, the goal is to lose bodyfat, while maintaining muscle and strength levels. The Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol is a specifically engineered matrix of compounds that increase your body's preference for stored fatty acids as fuel over muscle.

By utilizing the poweful combination of matrices in Adipoxil, you are insuring maximum fat loss while also boosting your metabolism and energy levels! So if you are ready to step into a world of fat loss that is simply unmatched in the industry, look no further then Adipoxil. Gone are the days of jittery fat burners that burn muscle tissue and dont deliver the results you deserve. Its time for a new generation of fat loss, its time, for Adipoxil.

My Diet

I've been on my cut for about 5 weeks now, started at around 175lbs and am currently at 165lbs, probably around 11-12% bf (but you guys will get a better idea when I post my pics later today or tomorrow)

Diet as I mentioned is a cyclic ketogenic diet. This basically means my body goes into ketosis for 1 week (7 days) and then I have a carb load day to sort of 'reset' my system so-to-speak.

Macro nutrients for the week is about 10/45/45 (c/p/f) and the carb day is anywhere from 600g-800g carbs, very low fat and about 150g protein.

I've done this diet before with much success, so I figured I'd give it a go again. Want to get down to about 158-160lbs and not much lower.

Before pics coming.

2. Registered User

before pics:

Relaxed Front

Relaxed Back
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Im in brother, i cant get my pics to go from my phone to the email on my laptop, crap is pissin me off!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im in brother, i cant get my pics to go from my phone to the email on my laptop, crap is pissin me off!!
    either use the cable or upload them to photobucket or another online pic website bro. GET EM UPPPPPPPP

Also congrats on the rep position
  5. Registered User

Back to the log however . . . I was so excited when I got my package today I popped 2 caps and hit the treadmill for some low impact cardio for 30 minutes. Was awesome, haha. Sweat was beading down my body and I was completely energized. Good stuff.
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    either use the cable or upload them to photobucket or another online pic website bro. GET EM UPPPPPPPP

Also congrats on the rep position
    lol im tryin, i have another idea that might work, gonna try that out shortly, and thanks bro im stoked about it!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

In dude!

RECOVERBRO

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

With your diet in check this should work REAL WELL. Ive been reading, seems to be working good on low carbs days. You really feel it working.

RECOVERBRO

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Good to have your pre pics up. That'll really help us see your results too. Good luck!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Good luck to you sir!
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    With your diet in check this should work REAL WELL. Ive been reading, seems to be working good on low carbs days. You really feel it working.
    Yeah, I'll definitely comment on that later today.
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Pics are up bro lol..

Logs lookin good, lets kill it broseph!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Pics look great bro! I don't know how you can manage that much ketosis, I would fall over within a day or two haha. Really excited to see what you put together here since you mentioned having success in the past with ketosis dieting.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Pics are up bro lol..

Logs lookin good, lets kill it broseph!!
    Nice man, lets get to it!

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Pics look great bro! I don't know how you can manage that much ketosis, I would fall over within a day or two haha. Really excited to see what you put together here since you mentioned having success in the past with ketosis dieting.

Mike
    Yeah, it gets really hard. When I did it in the early spring, I was doing it with my workout partner so it was a lot easier to discuss the mental and physical challenges and ultimately joke about it.

The awesome thing about the cyclic ketosis diet is that (already somewhat discussed it, but I'll go over it again):

Once a week I have a refeed day, where I gorge on carbs all day. Fats stay very low and protein stays relatively low. Earlier this year, my friend and I had a refeed day where we both tried to eat 2 dozen bagels each, haha. We actually both only go to 17 each, but it was awesome.
  15. Registered User

Now, onto the log!

Day 1&2 -> Initial Review

Thermogenic Effects 9/10 : It could just be the sweltering heat here in binghamton, but my body temperature was way up yesterday. I usually dont sweat, but yesterday I was dripping. Kind of sucked walking into class like that, haha.

Energy 7/10 : Most likely due to taking my first dose only about 30 minutes after meal 1 (workout in the morning), but energy was only slightly more than usual. My later dose worked out a bit better, and I was able to stay up during class (always a problem when Im dieting, not because of poor focus, just lack of energy)

Appetite Suppression 4/10 : I didn't notice too much of this so far; hunger wasnt that bad during my workout, but after my later dose, I found that I had to down 3 more celery stalks than usual to fill myself up (a nice trick I learned to fool my body into being full). So, not much to comment on there.

Focus 8/10 : It was no preworkout stimulant focus, but it was definitely present. I just stopped using my ergopump about a week ago to give my body a semi-rest from stims, and that seemed to help here. Workout was great and my focus in class was top notch (but it always is cause Im a nerd )
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Now, onto the log!

Day 1&2 -> Initial Review

Thermogenic Effects 9/10 : It could just be the sweltering heat here in binghamton, but my body temperature was way up yesterday. I usually dont sweat, but yesterday I was dripping. Kind of sucked walking into class like that, haha.

Energy 7/10 : Most likely due to taking my first dose only about 30 minutes after meal 1 (workout in the morning), but energy was only slightly more than usual. My later dose worked out a bit better, and I was able to stay up during class (always a problem when Im dieting, not because of poor focus, just lack of energy)

Appetite Suppression 4/10 : I didn't notice too much of this so far; hunger wasnt that bad during my workout, but after my later dose, I found that I had to down 3 more celery stalks than usual to fill myself up (a nice trick I learned to fool my body into being full). So, not much to comment on there.

Focus 8/10 : It was no preworkout stimulant focus, but it was definitely present. I just stopped using my ergopump about a week ago to give my body a semi-rest from stims, and that seemed to help here. Workout was great and my focus in class was top notch (but it always is cause Im a nerd )
    Awesome mini review bro! Celery sticks?? They would never fill me up. Lots of psyillium husk powder does the trick, I stay so full from bloatedness I cant even think about food!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User

Days 3/4

Well, yesterday was my carb load day, so energy was boundless in terms of my lift session.

Downed 2 boxes of frosted flakes and some protein pancakes throughout the day, felt awesome.

Can't really comment on appetite suppression, lol. I was basically stuffing myself every couple of hours.

However, today I can comment that my hunger was pretty suppressed, energy levels were good (usually a problem as I always feel kind of sloppy after a day of binge eating carbs), and I have to say, I looked good, haha. Nothing better than looking amazing after you dominate massive amounts of carbs the previous day.

Heading down to the gf's tomorrow for a couple of days, so I'll try my best to update from there. Forgive me if I fall behind a bit, I'll make it right at the end of the week when I get back .
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome mini review bro! Celery sticks?? They would never fill me up. Lots of psyillium husk powder does the trick, I stay so full from bloatedness I cant even think about food!

Mike
    You eat enough celery, youll be full haha.

Try upping it to 5 or 6 full stalks. Now we're talking
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Id rather just guzzle a gallon of water...LOL

RECOVERBRO

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

lol, TWO full boxes of frosted flakes in one day! That's an accomplishment. Yeah, I haven't tried just eating celery stalks or Mike's bulk fiber, but I will usually intake a tons or water and aminos.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. Registered User

Id rather just guzzle a gallon of water...LOL
    try drinking a gallon of water in 5 minutes. It's impossible (for most people)

minus the possibility of death from electrolyte imbalance.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, TWO full boxes of frosted flakes in one day! That's an accomplishment. Yeah, I haven't tried just eating celery stalks or Mike's bulk fiber, but I will usually intake a tons or water and aminos.
    Dont forget 5 protein pancakes

all and all, about 1000g+ of carbs that day
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

No i know. I was just saying though. Ive been using water, when I get hungry. Chug a crap load between meals to keep my hunger down thats all.

RECOVERBRO

24. Registered User

No i know. I was just saying though. Ive been using water, when I get hungry. Chug a crap load between meals to keep my hunger down thats all.
    I use xtend when I get hungry sometimes in between meals. Dual purpose; keeps my hunger down and boosts protein synthesis. Win.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

HMM. Thats a product I havnt tried yet. Ill look into that

RECOVERBRO

26. Banned

prolly bout 10% give or take.

2 boxes frosted flakes... cmon bro step it up

refeeds MUST have BOXES of Gushers fruit snacks.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Who is this guy anyways?

RECOVERBRO

28. Registered User

this log is looking sick! keep it up bro! you have some sick arms, cant wai tto see the after pics
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this log is looking sick! keep it up bro! you have some sick arms, cant wai tto see the after pics
    Thanks bro

Sick arms? They're only 14.5in lol. I guess in relation to the rest of my body they kind of dominate haha
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Thanks bro

Sick arms? They're only 14.5in lol. I guess in relation to the rest of my body they kind of dominate haha
    dont get caught up in the numbers! your arms/delts are by far your strongest point whether they are 12inches or 18inches doesnt matter

looking great man, keep up the hard work.

though eating frosted flakes isnt very hard haha jk
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iforce Adipoxil log (sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:26 PM
  2. iForce Adipoxil Log (sponsored) - Mjolnir
    By Mjolnir in forum Supplement Logs