erase/at-2/axcite magnum/testatropin

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. erase/at-2/axcite magnum/testatropin


    this will be my new stack. still waiting on erase/testatropin, i am on day 5 of at-2/axcite magnum. the at-2 has already started the sweat thing happening-big time. can't really notice much from the axcite magnum yet-although ejaculation loads do seem bigger-good thing when you are on trt, as loads seem to get smaller.


  2. Let's get this LOAD moving!!

    Attachment 35069
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. loads,
    •   
       


  4. you guys dont know what you are doing.....

    you see bigt has yellow fever
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    you guys dont know what you are doing.....

    you see bigt has yellow fever
    ah yes, my true love-hitomi tanaka. what a load i would drop on her.

  6. just picked up some slin sane, so will be adding that. so far the at-2 is really making me sweat, did cardio today and was soaked. will be putting the magnum to the test tonite.

    btw-just like last time i ran at-2 my sleep last nite was improved-fell asleep quicker than normal-i love this effect.

  7. In. These threads are bad for me =) they make me want to look at porn

    seriously I have been limiting porn to 30-45 minutes per week and some weeks I do not look at it at all. I am better at controlling it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In. These threads are bad for me =) they make me want to look at porn

    seriously I have been limiting porn to 30-45 minutes per week and some weeks I do not look at it at all. I am better at controlling it.
    google hitomi tanaka-all natural-geez, lord almighty.

  9. In my brotha!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    In my brotha!
    bout time

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bout time
    Hahaha i know i know!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahaha i know i know!!
    alls well-glad you are here.

  13. Subbed! I'm waiting for Erase as well
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed! I'm waiting for Erase as well
    hell yeah. natty assures me i am gonna love it-natty hasn't been wrong yet.


    i heard i may be getting testatropin today



    magnum update, ejaculation load is without a doubt increased-without a doubt. this in itself makes sex more pleasurable and satisfying. as for increase in libido, i can't notice a big difference-yet.


    at-2 is doing it's thing increased sweat and better sleep-love it!!!

  15. ooooh-baby. just got 3 bottles of testatropin


    now all i am waiting on is erase!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ooooh-baby. just got 3 bottles of testatropin


    now all i am waiting on is erase!!!

    O SNAP! I'm waiting for Erase, Alpha T-2, OEP and Blue growth stack:O, waiting for your supplements is kinda like the day before Christmas as a kid lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  17. Talking


    wooooo hooooooo!!!! Looks like another great ride by the man himself. . .

    Name:  99%20Hot%20Chick%20in%20the%20Back%20Seat.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  25.1 KB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  18. 3 bottles of testatropin did you say?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    3 bottles of testatropin did you say?
    yheees. 3 beautiful bottles. i am very happy to spread the word on what i believe is the sleeper product of the year. incredible hardly anyone has heard of it????

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    wooooo hooooooo!!!! Looks like another great ride by the man himself. . .

    Name:  99%20Hot%20Chick%20in%20the%20Back%20Seat.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  25.1 KB
    damn, now that's freaking hot!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O SNAP! I'm waiting for Erase, Alpha T-2, OEP and Blue growth stack:O, waiting for your supplements is kinda like the day before Christmas as a kid lol
    all i am waiting on now is the erase.

  22. whats your stats as of now? and when and what was your stats when you first started your cut? and what is your goal?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    whats your stats as of now? and when and what was your stats when you first started your cut? and what is your goal?
    now 212 at around 13%. was 260 at 17%. my goal is to stay as strong as possible while getting leaner. i am almost 52[sept 16] with a knee replacement and arthritis setting in, so being lighter was neccessary. besides you can't imagine how hard it is to maintain 260 when you are my age, lol. i would like to be 190 this time next year-that was my most athletic weight when i was younger-hell i might even be lower bf than i was then, if i were to reach 190 now. btw-pic in my avi was at 260.

  24. pic in your avi? i always though it was some art pattern you posted in your avi.

    cant see you at all in that thing.

    keep it up, you will achieve your goals, it will be next year before you know it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    pic in your avi? i always though it was some art pattern you posted in your avi.

    cant see you at all in that thing.

    keep it up, you will achieve your goals, it will be next year before you know it.
    yeah-i bought my wife an expensive camera, she thought she was taking a single shot-instead it was a collage. i just decided to roll with it.

  26. hows your flexibility? do you work on that? if not you should....it will come in handy once you hit your 60's and up.

    i took it only a few times, but yoga is very good. i mostly learned from martial arts so i have a higher energy style than boring yoga.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hows your flexibility? do you work on that? if not you should....it will come in handy once you hit your 60's and up.

    i took it only a few times, but yoga is very good. i mostly learned from martial arts so i have a higher energy style than boring yoga.
    i learned a lot of streching techniques when i went through physical therapy for my knee. plus my chiropractor is always pushing streching-my insurance lets me visit chiro once a week-i love it. i highly recommend a good chiro.

  28. got up early and hit the gym. did a full body workout-last one i did was on proto cycle. this workout went well, but feels like intensity dropped just a bit-i was dosing proto at 4 caps last time. i think intensity will pick up once my stack fully kicks in-yesterday was 1st day on testatropin and still haven't added erase yet.


    since erase is delayed, i went with old reliable-cel's td formestane.

    dosing looked like this-
    2 at-2/3 magnum/2 testatropin/4 sprays formestane.

    i dosed testatropin 2 times yesterday, both on empty. once when i got it and before bed.

    the effects of magnum are slowly becoming apparent, but the main thing is still increased loads-not complaining.

    still sleeping better and sweating a lot more on at-2.

    last time i ran testatropin i had much improved sleep and libido went nuts-can't wait for those results to kick in.

  29. ok-just had red hot smokin sex, this is gonna be a fun stack. fantastic.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now 212 at around 13%. was 260 at 17%. my goal is to stay as strong as possible while getting leaner. i am almost 52[sept 16] with a knee replacement and arthritis setting in, so being lighter was neccessary. besides you can't imagine how hard it is to maintain 260 when you are my age, lol. i would like to be 190 this time next year-that was my most athletic weight when i was younger-hell i might even be lower bf than i was then, if i were to reach 190 now. btw-pic in my avi was at 260.
    I am sure you get get to your goal of 190lbs next year with lower body fat than you have ever been. Also remember low body fat levels always keeps your lab results better.(and health) high body fat levels is the number one thing that causes knee issues, and soo so so many other challenges that can be eliminated if body fat levels are kept in at least normal range or lower.

    Keep up the good work
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  31. keep it going. I agree about the magnum. Stuff is quite potent.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  32. Wow, the Magnum plus the Testatropin with testofen will load you up for sure. Watch out, your wife may need protective gear...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yheees. 3 beautiful bottles. i am very happy to spread the word on what i believe is the sleeper product of the year. incredible hardly anyone has heard of it????
    Yeah, I've been curious about it and how much testofen is really in it. It could be a solid product, but I just haven't seen the reviews to justify it over something where you know the Testofen dose.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, I've been curious about it and how much testofen is really in it. It could be a solid product, but I just haven't seen the reviews to justify it over something where you know the Testofen dose.
    i know the divanill was certified top notch. i saw a breakdown of ingredients-let me see how much testofen is in it.

  35. ok, i didn't see a breakdown on the testofen. but here is what i found on testatropiner 4 caps
    divaniil-1000mg
    chloro pyhtum borivillanum-safed musli-400mg 45%extract
    icarin-300mg 50% extract
    indole 3 carbinole 300mg
    macuna puriens-100mg 60% l-dopa
    coleus forskohlli-225mg

  36. things are really starting to kick in. libido is cranking, endurance is crazy, strength is holding steady. i reduced the dose of magnum to 2/2 from 3/3 this is what dr.d said to do on day 9. workout today was very good, energy and endurance were way up. have a 'date' planned with the wife-can't wait.
    x2





    t-money

  37. libido is driving me insane. had two 'sessions' today and want more.


    cals are the same and down 2lbs. the at-2/testatropin is kicking in. well being is way up, feeling really good.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    libido is driving me insane. had two 'sessions' today and want more.


    cals are the same and down 2lbs. the at-2/testatropin is kicking in. well being is way up, feeling really good.
    You must spread some rep around before givin it back to Tmoneyyyy!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  39. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  40. Little late but in! Looking good so far.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testatropin v2 by aps nutrition
    By rguffey2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:44 AM
  2. APS Testatropin V2 Final Review
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in