iForce Adipoxil Log (sponsored) - Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
iForce Adipoxil

Thankyou iForce for picking me to log this! First off let me say that I normally have around 4 energy drinks a day or 4 servings of some sort of energy/caffeine pill maybe some ephedrine or pseudoephedrine or DMAA/geranamine. So yeah I like my stimulants and I mix and match sometimes to get different effects and to just keep me awake, I hate sleep.

As many of you guys im sure have probably experienced, being in a serious relationship with a girl who doesnt frequent AM can seriously hinder your fitness goals and physique. As a result some of us end up losing the thing that first attracted the female in the first place, our abs. Thats what happened to me anyway, damn women! Then when you end up getting rid of them you are somewhat handicapped at attracting the next one, I know they do it on purpose. Those viscious uncouth trollops!

:cussing:

Goal

Drop as much body fat as possible in the next 30 days. Get abs, get ripped! Reduce the amount I spend on energy drinks and coffee!.

Current Stats

Weight: 194
BodyFat: 16.2%

Diet

Most carbs will be low glycemic (mainly veggies) except for pre/post workout on weight training days. Low-no carbs in the evening.

High protein, moderate fat.

Calories will be kept around 2500 will adjust depending on how I feel. All fast food and sweets will be completely cut out.

Training

HIIT cardio will be done 5-6 days a week, at least half of those days I plan on doing morning fasted cardio with 2 Adipoxil caps popped about 15 minutes before I start.

Weight training will be Vince Gironda 8x8s 3-4 days a week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the ingredient list and a link to it on Nutra for any who are interested.

Adipoxil 3 Stage Metabolic Furnace Propietary Blend:

Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex:

3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine, 3,5 Diiodo L-Thyronine

Thermogenic Mental Incinerator (TMI) Matrix:

Advantra Z (providing 50mg Synephrine and a Full Spectrum Extract of Naturally Occuring Amines: Hordenine, Octopamine, Tyramine, N-Methyl Tyramine), Octopamine HCL, Methyl B-Phenylethyllamine HCL

Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol:

Cayenne Pepper, Raspberry Ketones, Caffeine Anhydrous, Chlorogenic Acid (50% Green Coffee Bean Extract), Fucoxanthin, 10% Yohimbine HCL

I think I saw it on sale at nutra: Adipoxil (120 caps) By: iForce Nutrition

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
*Initial Review

Thermo Effect: 9.5/10
After about 30 or 40 minutes I notice that the back of my legs behind my knee starts to sweat just sitting at my desk in the morning. Great Thermo effect. 5 minutes into my first workout on this I was completely drenched in sweat and I normally dont sweat a lot this may be the most I have ever sweat during a workout.

Energy: 9.5/10
I was exhausted when I woke up this morning popped 2 caps and shortly after I was wide awake. Completely non jittery stimulant I get great focus and long lasting energy. I normally will have at least 2 energy drinks before lunch, one on the way to work and then another about an hour or 2 after I get there and I still would get tired before I leave. I have needed no additional caffeine to get me through the day. The energy is extremely stimulating it is more clean and long lasting, I get no crash from it either no yawning or anything.

Appetite Suppression: 9.5/10
Felt like I did not need to eat almost all day, I am somewhat depressed right now and normally I will crave food all the time (especially chinese) but not on this so far. This will be very helpful for me in sticking with my diet.

*Final Review

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday I popped one cap to assess the effects and my tolerance. After about 30 mins to an hour I noticed that the back of my legs were already sweating! Popped 2 caps this morning and noticed the same thing. I have my first workout this afternoon on this stuff will post a detailed initial review tonight. Looks good so far.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HITT 5-6 times a week sounds painful. In to see your results, good luck!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting this up, it is much appreciated. So far, your diet looks spot on but do not be afraid to randomly throw in some sugar/fast carbs here and there for breakfast to trick your body.

HITT training is def the way to go when it comes to cardio; I found that out in my contest prep, 15 minutes of HITT was equal to about an hour on the elipitical. I found HITT on the stair stepper to be most effective!! Crazy sweating, since I am dieting now, I do 10 minutes post workouts 3-4 X a week, not after leg day though! :p

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. From my log hopping. Seems to be working well on low carbs. Good luck. You should see some amazing results with all that HIIT!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, yeah I may be adding more carbs for breakfast every now and then and I def wont be doing HIIT on leg day! I will have to try the stepper out though I have not done HIIT on a step machine before. I normally switch up between the bike, running, and elliptical. Bike has always been my favorite but this is the second time someone has recommened that I try it out on the stair stepper so I will have to try it out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates bro? Maybe you went away for the holiday weekend, hope all is good and enjoy labor day!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates bro? Maybe you went away for the holiday weekend, hope all is good and enjoy labor day!

Mike
Hopefully having a more enjoyable weekend then me, stuck at work and with piles of homework to do when I get home!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be Rep night for everyone.LOL Hope all is well!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, yeah I may be adding more carbs for breakfast every now and then and I def wont be doing HIIT on leg day! I will have to try the stepper out though I have not done HIIT on a step machine before. I normally switch up between the bike, running, and elliptical. Bike has always been my favorite but this is the second time someone has recommened that I try it out on the stair stepper so I will have to try it out.
Try HITT on the stepper the day after legs workout you will like it:sombrero:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one brother.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Sorry about the hiatus there, had a family emergency I had to attend to for the past few days. Uploading my pics and all that now.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok so on Friday I did my first set of HIIT in the morning, I take some BCAAs and glutamine with some water and my Adipoxil and then 15 mins later I start. I was out of town so I could not try the stepper out but I did run and bike for about 15mins each. Workout was hard, I have not done HIIT in over a year so this was a shock to my body.

I have more than enough energy to continue through the workout, was very focused, and I was sweating like crazy, much more than I normally do. I really dont sweat too much normally but this stuff heats me up. Every time I would slow down I would feel a wave of heat come over me and I would sweat more. Its like I could feel the heat coming off my face if that makes any sense, lol. This stuff works well for my hunger too. No snack cravings yet while on this, that has been a big problem for me especially late at night if I worked OT.

I am very happy with Adipoxil so far.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so on Friday I did my first set of HIIT in the morning, I take some BCAAs and glutamine with some water and my Adipoxil and then 15 mins later I start. I was out of town so I could not try the stepper out but I did run and bike for about 15mins each. Workout was hard, I have not done HIIT in over a year so this was a shock to my body.

I have more than enough energy to continue through the workout, was very focused, and I was sweating like crazy, much more than I normally do. I really dont sweat too much normally but this stuff heats me up. Every time I would slow down I would feel a wave of heat come over me and I would sweat more. Its like I could feel the heat coming off my face if that makes any sense, lol. This stuff works well for my hunger too. No snack cravings yet while on this, that has been a big problem for me especially late at night if I worked OT.

I am very happy with Adipoxil so far.
That is exactly how I do it too when I'm cutting, first thing in the morning. Man I hate mornings! :D Good to hear the adipoxil has been helping with the cravings. Hopefully it continues to help ya out.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
*Initial Review

Thermo Effect: 9.5/10
After about 30 or 40 minutes I notice that the back of my legs behind my knee starts to sweat just sitting at my desk in the morning. Great Thermo effect. 5 minutes into my first workout on this I was completely drenched in sweat and I normally dont sweat a lot this may be the most I have ever sweat during a workout.

Energy: 9.5/10
I was exhausted when I woke up this morning popped 2 caps and shortly after I was wide awake. Completely non jittery stimulant I get great focus and long lasting energy. I normally will have at least 2 energy drinks before lunch, one on the way to work and then another about an hour or 2 after I get there and I still would get tired before I leave. I have needed no additional caffeine to get me through the day. The energy is extremely stimulating it is more clean and long lasting, I get no crash from it either no yawning or anything.

Appetite Suppression: 9.5/10
Felt like I did not need to eat almost all day, I am somewhat depressed right now and normally I will crave food all the time (especially chinese) but not on this so far. This will be very helpful for me in sticking with my diet.
Awesome bro! glad you are enjoying the cycle cant wait to see the progress

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this is looking promising.Good stuff!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the hiatus there, had a family emergency I had to attend to for the past few days. Uploading my pics and all that now.
Hope all is well, no problem bro. Family always comes first! Solid updates from there, much appreciated!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Justing bumping this up! Hope all is well!

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man how ya been. Hope your good.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah life is crazy for me right now, I apologize a bunch of sh1t all came up at once. I am still getting my workouts in and diet is still good thanks to the appetite suppression I noticed that others said it subsided a little bit but for me its still just about as strong as the first day I took. I dont sweat as much as I used to without working out though, but energy + focus is still high. I will post something a little more in depth in a bout an hour, have to go to a meeting. Oh and I weighed myself 2 days ago and was down to 189.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
nice thats down 6 pounds in just a couple weeks!

glad its still giving you all of the appetite suppression and energy you need. cant wait to hear more

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I did legs again yesterday and really pushed myself, I can barely walk now lol. I was doing 8x8 weighted sissy squats, lunges, and calf raises (8x20). Then 10 minutes of HIIT on that damn stepper, 10 on the bike, and another 10 running. Still sweating like a pig during workouts much more than normal. Today is my chest day I am not sure if I can run afterwards though like I normally would, I may try some incline walking for a little bit afterwards just so I get something in depends on how my legs feel.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so I did legs again yesterday and really pushed myself, I can barely walk now lol. I was doing 8x8 weighted sissy squats, lunges, and calf raises (8x20). Then 10 minutes of HIIT on that damn stepper, 10 on the bike, and another 10 running. Still sweating like a pig during workouts much more than normal. Today is my chest day I am not sure if I can run afterwards though like I normally would, I may try some incline walking for a little bit afterwards just so I get something in depends on how my legs feel.
Smart idea bro, I always do 10 mins of stair stepper HITT pwo. Usually the day of and the day after legs I am unable to do so, so I actually just like you mentioned do incline walking!

Glad you are enjoying the success thus far, keep on pushing through!

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im goignt to start incorporating the stepper into my regimibe also. Man killer workout. Keep killing it!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def do that, and do HITT on it, you will drastically drop weight fast in the beginning!

OP, any updates bro? Anything new to report in on?

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! You around bro?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybes he's still recouperating from those squats..lOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been since the 16th bro, over 10 days with no update, information nothing. We would truly appreciate it if something could be said; if you got real busy with life, something took a turn for the worst, etc. there are no worries or hard feeling, we understand unpredictable things in life happen, just please shed some light to us, whether thats in the log, or PM's.

hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been since the 16th bro, over 10 days with no update, information nothing. We would truly appreciate it if something could be said; if you got real busy with life, something took a turn for the worst, etc. there are no worries or hard feeling, we understand unpredictable things in life happen, just please shed some light to us, whether thats in the log, or PM's.

hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
Agreed with Mike. We understand that things come up, but this is a sponsored log so please let us know. Hope everything's ok.