Prime-ing to be the Alpha on some Citruvol - a CT Memoir!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

+

+

..... Do I really have to say anything more? Log starts today. If I have time, i'll ask the guy who owns the gym I work at if I can do some measurements and such on myself and i'll get a weigh in and all that jazz going.

8/31/10....it began.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIRST! :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I hope you respond well to prime. This will give great recomp if you do. I like citruvol a lot. Looks like your well prepared to do work, and bust ass in the gym.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to have you along :). Now I just have to hope my autodraft fantasy team can take yours out lol

Nice! I hope you respond well to prime. This will give great recomp if you do. I like citruvol a lot. Looks like your well prepared to do work, and bust ass in the gym.
I hope so too! I would really love the added strength/recomp results and doubled with Citruvol Ultra....I think it's going to be pretty awesome.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HOLY SNAP! I like the stack! Im in!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ooo YOU KNOW I'M IN like FYLNN!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to have you along :). Now I just have to hope my autodraft fantasy team can take yours out lol
It's my first fantasy season and I'm learning and making things up as I go along, LOL. Should be some fun times, YE-AH! :party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as much as i love somnidren-and i really do love that stuff. i think citruvol is my favorite mst product-best quality cit mal i ever tried.

good luck deuce!!!:beerchug:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
8/31/10 - 9/1/10
bells tuesday, gym wednesday.​

Summary
Had a few good days here so i'm hyped. Ive had a lot of little injuries lately whether they be a stupid hamstring pull, prolonged soreness, or my left arm injury thats finally going away. I felt very good both of these days and on tuesday it showed through. Wednesday was more of a day to just get some work done with my body. I will try and get some in tonight too when i'm working at the gym.

Session(s)
**Bells**
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swing
6 sets x 15 reps
24kg Kettlebell Long Cycle
8 sets x 8 reps
24kg Kettlebell one leg row
2 sets x 6 reps - left
2 sets x 6 reps - right
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
4 sets x 8 reps
32kg Kettlebell clean
2 sets x 10 reps
32kg Kettlebell one arm squat
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg Kettlebell jerk/jerk/squat
4 sets x 6 reps
Tables/Bridges/Planks
3 set x 30 sec hold
Closing Stretches

**Gym**
Opening Stretches
Muscle Snatch
2 sets x 6 reps x Bar
Weighted Row on Swiss Ball
4 sets x 10 reps x 112.5lbs
Dumbbell Supinating Curl
2 sets x 8 reps x 40lb DB's
Standing Curl
4 sets x 10 reps x 100lbs
Hanging Leg Raises
1 set x 6 reps
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
The 1st day was still a bit shaky rolling in but yesterday was on point. I am going to change it up even a bit more so that my heavier carb days are when I lift and on no lift days i'm going to try for just fruit/veggie carb intake. I have 2 tubs of protein on the way right now so that will help since I am once again just about out of protein at the house. I will probably take 1 tub with me to the gym so I have a constant source of energy there.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
Well I didnt think i'd see Prime come through just yet, and i'm probably right. I felt stronger on my KB day, but it could also be from just feeling 100% for the first time in a long time also. I didn't feel as strong yesterday so i'm going to chalk day 1 up to more of a placebo type effect than anything.

The Citruvol is giving fun pumps already so hopefully that continues on real well. I used to love the original Citruvol but this Ultra version with the added BA is really nice.

Alpha is still in there doing it's thing for me. I am really enjoying it so far and I hope to really blast some fat this month.

Fun Lovin's
This guy is repping with a 60kg bell. Do you know how heavy that is?! lol.

Halloween is almost here!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the pumps are really nice, but i like the endurance i got from citruvol the most.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the pumps are really nice, but i like the endurance i got from citruvol the most.
I've used it before and liked it, but i've had an unopened bottle sitting in my closet for probably 2 years now. Maybe I should pull that sucka out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used it before and liked it, but i've had an unopened bottle sitting in my closet for probably 2 years now. Maybe I should pull that sucka out
i remember running incarnate-when i added cit mal it made it much improved. cituvol is much better than bulk cit mal-add some ba and creatine and you got it made.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you absolutely should :)...i'm in heaven with the 3 products i'm using consistently right now. I also won a little serving bottle of HGH Pro to do a mini review on, so i'm hyped for the arrival of that!

i remember running incarnate-when i added cit mal it made it much improved. cituvol is much better than bulk cit mal-add some ba and creatine and you got it made.
if it's the new version of Citruvol (ultra), it has BA already in it :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to do legs today but I have an odd soreness in my left knee and it's cracking a lot. Still undecided on what to do. I may go ahead anyway, I may do it but go light, or I may change it up altogether. we shall see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you absolutely should :)...i'm in heaven with the 3 products i'm using consistently right now. I also won a little serving bottle of HGH Pro to do a mini review on, so i'm hyped for the arrival of that!

if it's the new version of Citruvol (ultra), it has BA already in it :)
sounds great-you need to run it on special, lol.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha sounds like a plan to me. Now all we have to do is convince the big man ;)
all i know is the old stuff worked great, i guess i need to try the new.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/2/10
lazy legs.​

Summary
Well I wanted to work legs tonight being as how for one reason or another there is NO ONE at my gym right now, but my left knee is being a jerk. Rather than work them with heavy weight, I decided to do a bit of a cardio circuit to work them out. Cardio with the combo of Prime/Citruvol Ultra/Alpha T2 is ridiculous. I felt like I could go forever, my body temp was WAYY up *I also used an Oep*, and I was getting pump feelings in my legs during CARDIO. Not weights....CARDIO. I couldnt believe it! Definitely a nice session that only demanded about 30 mins of my time.

Remember as I list the session....it was all a circuit.

Session(s)
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swing
3 sets x 12 reps
Elliptical Cross Trainer
3 sets x 1.5 mins - forward
3 sets x 1.5 mins - backwards
Hanging Leg Raises
3 sets x 6 reps
Roundhouse Kicks
3 sets x 10 reps - left
3 sets x 10 reps - right
High Knee Strikes
3 sets x 10 reps - left
3 sets x 10 reps - right
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I did well today except my carbs were slightly high. I had a few bananas and I had a marble rye bagel with egg whites and veggies on it this morning. Otherwise clean as a whistle and with a LOT of water intake as well.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
Again i'm not so sure that I can feel Prime working yet...but i'm hyped for the arrival. I can't wait for the added strength aspect and from what I hear (as if I needed it) your libido goes a bit nuts as well.

Citruvol shocked the crap out of me today. To be pumping in my legs during a bout of cardio activity is downright silly. Remind me not to use it before tennis/soccer haha.

Alpha (with an Oep kick today) is treating me well. I feel a real nice month coming on here :)

Fun Lovin's
Nothing to note tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of tennis-federer almost looked like the old roger today. i would really like to see him win the open.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
killer workouts buddy! Looking good and that video is ridiculous. Props!

Cant wait for this log to hit high gear once the Prime kicks in

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
speaking of tennis-federer almost looked like the old roger today. i would really like to see him win the open.
taking nothing away from Roger, I think Richard Gasquet is the most impressive so far. His shots are just as good if not better than when he came into the tour and he was a huge prodigy. he raped Davydenko yesterday and Davydenko was playing well!

killer workouts buddy! Looking good and that video is ridiculous. Props!

Cant wait for this log to hit high gear once the Prime kicks in
you and I both brother....I am eagerly awaiting the Prime-icism. I am going to try and find a way to get a 2nd bottle so I can run this for another month after also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gasquet did look impressive!!!! but i think roger would intimidate him. after all he is french, lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry everyone..I had a brief lapse in internet the last few days, but im back to the party now. I will get my update from tuesday in pretty soon here. Yesterday I did some work but not enough to really warrant an update.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry everyone..I had a brief lapse in internet the last few days, but im back to the party now. I will get my update from tuesday in pretty soon here. Yesterday I did some work but not enough to really warrant an update.
Bout time... wonderin when you were! :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Bout time... wonderin when you were! :D
Yeah it feels good to be back :). I just had a nice little session where I wanted to check what my DL was at since I haven't done them in a LOOOONG time. I'm happy with the results.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/7/10
a bell of anger.​

Summary
I had a brother named Michael who was born mentally challenged with Cerberal Palsy. I was 5 years older than him and when I was young, I didnt really understand the whole situation all that well really....so I just kind of went along with the flow. The doctors said that Michael would probably not live past the age of 14. Michael lived to be 17...which was 6 years ago, when he passed. The 7th (day of this update) would have been his 23rd birthday. I tortured my classes with the bells...and I tortured myself. SO much so, that 2 days later (today) I am still a bit sore.

Session(s)
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swing
4 sets x 15 reps
24kg KB Snatch
4 sets x 6 reps - ea. arm
24kg KB Squat to press
4 sets x 8 reps
32kg KB Long Cycle
4 sets x 6 reps - ea. arm
24kg KB Turkish Getup
2 sets x 3 reps
24kg Kettlebell push press
4 sets x 6 reps
32kg Kettlebell Squat with 30 sec static hold
4 sets
Closing Stretches

**Consider that Doubled as I made the 2nd class work the same way as the 1st class**

Nutrition
I dont even recall to be honest.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
I think I may feel Prime kicking in a bit now. Again it may be too soon to say....but I felt good. Real good.

C-vol is still kickin some arse like whoa. My endurance is now going up and the pumps are on the money.

Alpha (with an Oep kick today again) is awesome. thats all I can say...sheer awesomeness.

Fun Lovin's
Most people don't even know this band ever existed...and they're amazing.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/9/10
you're....DEAD.​

Summary
I haven't had a chance to deadlift in a long time. I mean....a long time. Upwards of 3 months, if not longer. I wanted to smash that record tonight and go ahead and get some DL's in. Once I got 1 set in....I decided I wanted to find out where I am on DL's strength wise. The number is novice for most....but after not doing a single DL for over 3 months, i'm happy with the results!

ended up being a short session...but productive.

Session(s)
Opening Stretches
Elliptical
5 mins
Deadlift
135 x 6
185 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 3
300 x 1
320 x 1
350 x 1
Leg Extension
60 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 6
80 x 6
90 x 6
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I ate poorly this morning but made up for it as the day went on. I think I ended right around where I always do on a normal day. No harm, no foul.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
I feel Prime is coming into it's own at this point. I hope it's not though....because then when it does I will really be blown away, haha. We shall see. I am going to try and find someone to trade with so I can get a 2nd bottle and keep this thing going.

c-vol is my homie....thats all I can say.

I only took 1 dose of Alpha today, but I took 1 dose of Oep with it....and it was friggen rad as usual :)

Fun Lovin's
yes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RESPECT

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work on teh DL. . 350 x 1 is no joke!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
NIce work on teh DL. . 350 x 1 is no joke!
Thanks homie! Im sure if I pushed I could have gotten 375. If I was decently rested and did less warmup...I think I could have gotten 400 on a struggle. I will find out soon enough :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
djokovic is going to give federer fits-i think whoever wins that match beats nadal for championship.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
djokovic is going to give federer fits-i think whoever wins that match beats nadal for championship.
I agree with all of that, but I DO feel that Fed will come through. I was REALLY hoping that Verdasco finally took out Nadal...but he has Nadal too much in his head. He needs to pretend he's playing monfils or someone and he'd wipe him out. I feel Verdasco has more "tennis talent" than Nadal....Nadal is just a more fit athlete.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with all of that, but I DO feel that Fed will come through. I was REALLY hoping that Verdasco finally took out Nadal...but he has Nadal too much in his head. He needs to pretend he's playing monfils or someone and he'd wipe him out. I feel Verdasco has more "tennis talent" than Nadal....Nadal is just a more fit athlete.
very good analysis, i feel todays modern equiptment has allowed exceptional athletes to become championship tennis players. with wooden raquet's like i started with federer would stomp nadal, i doubt nadal would be in top 50. todays game is really fun to watch, but i honestly don't think the tennis skill level is what is was in the 70'-80's. the wilson t-2000 that conners played with was a real beatch to control.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
very good analysis, i feel todays modern equiptment has allowed exceptional athletes to become championship tennis players. with wooden raquet's like i started with federer would stomp nadal, i doubt nadal would be in top 50. todays game is really fun to watch, but i honestly don't think the tennis skill level is what is was in the 70'-80's. the wilson t-2000 that conners played with was a real beatch to control.
which even further proves that Gael Monfils has no business playing tennis. He's a sideshow thats best suited for a comedy tour. he is an athlete of probably all sports...but is using the fact that you can use these new "pro-tweener" sticks to his advantage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
which even further proves that Gael Monfils has no business playing tennis. He's a sideshow thats best suited for a comedy tour. he is an athlete of probably all sports...but is using the fact that you can use these new "pro-tweener" sticks to his advantage.
fine example. gasquet clearly has more tennis talent than monfils could even imagine.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
fine example. gasquet clearly has more tennis talent than monfils could even imagine.
by the buckets!!! gasquet has a poor head on his shoulders...but his shots are AMAZING. His backhand is easily one of the best i've ever seen....EVER.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
by the buckets!!! gasquet has a poor head on his shoulders...but his shots are AMAZING. His backhand is easily one of the best i've ever seen....EVER.
agreed, and in the age of double handed backhands it's nice to see him using the classic style. only one close in backhands i can think of was matts wilander.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I cant believe fed lost!!

furthermore as the biggest Notre Dame fan I know....I can't believe they lost either. If Crist was in the entire game they wouldn't have, but it still hurt bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cant believe fed lost!!

furthermore as the biggest Notre Dame fan I know....I can't believe they lost either. If Crist was in the entire game they wouldn't have, but it still hurt bad.
now it's up to djokovic to beat the little asspicker.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oooops, I was left slack'n and kept checking the old log for updates...

I'm in now!

I've watched several of your logs, and I don't ever remember seeing numbers even close to 350 for dl's...beastly!

also, as I noted on the other log...I want some video of the roundhouse kicks you mentioned :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
oooops, I was left slack'n and kept checking the old log for updates...

I'm in now!

I've watched several of your logs, and I don't ever remember seeing numbers even close to 350 for dl's...beastly!

also, as I noted on the other log...I want some video of the roundhouse kicks you mentioned :D
oh im still updating the other one too..just much slower than this one because I have been so busy, haha. This is my most recent, so i've been updating this one more.

yeah I never had any high weight at my house and that was at the gym. Im not sure what my true 1 rep is....but another 3 weeks or so and i'll test again to find out. I should probably test for all of the "big" lifts.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/14/10
BELL-erina.​

Summary
So with my 6pm class I only had time to instruct because I had 2 new clients and had to make sure their form was tight so they weren't going to get injured. I cant stand trainers that don't pay full attention to the health of their clients. With that said, I made the 7pm class intense and worked alongside the entire time since those are my advanced pupils who don't need much tutoring.

Session(s)
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swing
4 sets x 15 reps
32kg Kettlebell Jerks
4 sets x 12 reps *ea arm*
32kg Kettlebell inverted squat with static hold
4 sets x 1 rep x 30 seconds
24 kg Kettlebell Squat with Overhead Press
4 sets x 8 reps
Tables/Bridges
2 sets x 45 seconds
planks/superman/paratrooper
2 sets x 30 seconds
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
Spot on....which lately is a rarity. I feel bad for the T2 because my diet has sucked buns so I havent much done it's justice. Im working hard on it..but poor sleep and getting up all night long with my various children have just made it harder and harder to stay on point.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
Prime didn't have me feeling strong today...but I dont expect it to be a miracle worker either. There will always be off days.

Citruvol is still pumpin me out like whoa.

Alpha is working hard...I just have to work hard back.

Fun Lovin's
On to glory and victory sons of Notre Dame!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/17/10
a quickie baby!​

Summary
I only had about 30 mins to get a session in tonight, so I figured i'd make the most of my time and turn it into a power circuit session. I began with a cardio warmup and then jumped right into a 4 movement circuit before some end stretching. Let me tell you something...I have literally never in my life had a pump like this in my biceps. Citruvol/Prime/Alpha/Oep pre w/o made me feel AMAZING today.

Session(s)
Opening Stretches
Elliptical
2.5 mins forward
2.5 mins backwards
Power Clean to Split Jerk
3 sets x 6 reps x 135lbs
EZ Preacher Curls
3 sets x 6 reps x 50lbs
Triceps Rope Pulldown
3 sets x 6 reps x 120lbs
DB Curls
3 sets x 6 reps x 60lbs
Muscle Snatch
1 set x 6 reps x bar
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I was on point today and even lowered carbs significantly. I ate a good deal of lean steak/turkey breast/ham....but carbs were low. It was a good day.

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
Prime had me feeling nice today. PS - My buddy JJ is sending me 1.5 more bottles so this log will carry on far longer than expected!!

Citruvol gave me the sickest pump of my life today. Its been 3 hours since I lifted and i'm still pumping.

Alpha is my homie.

Fun Lovin's
so good.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/20/10

No real update for the day except to add that I got to hit some tennis for about an hour while the brakes/rotors were being done on my car. I hit like poop...but I was on my horse and tracking down just about everything. Felt great to hit.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/29/10
what a crappy logger!​

Summary
Okay so it turns out that I suck at updating. I've been so outrageously busy with my multiple jobs, my repping responsibilities, and promotion for my old and new KB classes...it's been tough to get time to get logging in. I have literally 5 days worth of updating to post on. I am going to put all 5 into this update that way it's easily readable and takes less than 2 days to post it all up.

Session
***9/21/10***
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swings
6 sets x 15 reps
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
8 sets x 8 reps
24Kg Kettlebell Long Cycle
8 sets x 6 reps
24kg Kettlebell Squat with 30 sec Pause last rep
8 sets x 6 reps
16kg Kettlebell Core Cycle
1 sets x 3 mins
Planks/Horse/superman
2 sets x 30 secs ea.
Closing Stretches

***9/23/10***
Opening Stretches
BB Power Snatch
3 sets x 8 reps x 135lbs
DB Flat Bench Press
4 sets x 8 reps x 60lb DB's
Standing Chest Row
4 sets x 8 reps x 120lbs
DB Incline Bench Press
3 sets x 8 reps x 60lb DB's
Lat Pulldown on Swiss Ball
3 sets x 8 reps x 132lbs
Muscle Snatch
2 sets x 6 reps x Bar
Closing Stretches

***9/28/10***
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swings
6 sets x 15 reps
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
8 sets x 8 reps
24Kg Kettlebell Long Cycle
8 sets x 6 reps
24kg Kettlebell Squat with 30 sec Pause last rep
8 sets x 6 reps
16kg Kettlebell Core Cycle
1 sets x 3 mins
Planks/Horse/superman
2 sets x 30 secs ea.
Closing Stretches

***9/29/10***
Opening Stretches
5kg MedBall Chest Toss
24 reps
5kg MedBall Overhead Pass
24 reps
5kg MedBall Walking Chest Pass
24 reps
5kg MedBall Walking Overhead Pass
24 reps
Renegade Gassers
4 sets x full circuit
Basepath jogs/sprints
2 sets x circuit
Basepath circuit with full field Indian Sprint
1 circuit
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
Its been on and off. I swore off quite a few items about a week ago and i've done well so far. We'll see how that goes :)

Prime/Alpha/Citruvol
Prime has hit its stride. I feel stronger ALL the time. Im not sure if it's Prime alone or a mix with Citruvol Ultra....but my muscles are full pretty much all day everyday. My lady mentioned the other day how hard my arm felt haha.

Citruvols endurance and pumps are nothing short of miraculous. I cant say enough about this product.

Alpha is awesome. I notice when I don't use it that I should have, haha. I miss days here and there and missing Alpha SUX

Fun Lovin's
na na na na....na na na na....hey hey hey, you suck! Yanks in, Tampa in, Sox....golf course.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
how is that prime treating you?