No More Distractions

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Hey all....

Started a stack last year and did a log on it and now I am going to do another one. So let's skip the BS and get right into it. This is not a sponsored stack at all, I will be buying everyone of these products on my own with my own hard earned cash.

Background:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 lbs

I have been working out now for a total of 4 yrs. Started off with football now has moved on to the fact that I am going to school to be a personal trainer. I love being under the iron , I am somewhat addicted to the gym and to the soreness you get from working your ass off.

The Stack will look a little bit like this:

Poseiden
Xtend
Creapure
Whey Protein
and Possibly a Weight Gainer

other supps will be:

1,ooomg Fish oil
Centrum Ultra men's vitamin

On this stack I will be looking to bulk. So I will have a high carb high protein diet( With som cheat meals seeing how I am in college 5 days a week) I would LOVE to get up to 210lbs. This I know would be dramatic and believe me I know it will take a while.

My workout will look a little bit like this

Sets : 3
Reps: 10,8,6

Monday:Chest/Tri's
Tuesday:Legs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Back/Bi's

Not a really big advocate of doing abs... I believe that they will come with time. Not too worried about looking good on the beach.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
First day was today..... Kinda late to post up everything I want to say, I will post everything early tomorrow morning when I'm sitting around campus.....

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Alright so here we go. :sombrero:

Yesterday was the start of my workout. I did not have the Creapure yet or the Poseiden. So yesterday was done with Xtend and just some protein.

Chest:​

Incline Bench Press: 10 - 175 8- 185 6- 205
Flat Barbell Press: 10- 65 8-75 6- 80
Incline Cable Flyes: 12- 15lbs 12-15lbs. 12- 15lbs. ( These were done with very strict for and a nice long squeze at the top)

Triceps:​
With these weighted dips I will be posting what weight I had hanging off of myself.
Weighted Dips: 45lbs -10 55lbs-8 70lbs- 6
Skull Crushers: 50lbs- 10 60lbs- 8 70lbs- 6( Kinda failed on the 4th so the 5th and 6th were assisted by my partner)

Superset :

Rope Pulldowns and Chest Machine( Did the chest machine because I wanted to keep a nice pump in my chest)

Pulldowns: 12- 15lbs 12-15lbs 12-15 lbs.( Very strict form, nice stretch at the bottom.

Chest Machine: 10- 185 8-205 6- 225

Superset # 2:

One Arm Reverse Pulldown: 12- 15lbs 12- 15lbs 12-15lbs

Weighted Bosu Pushups: Until Failure on all 3 sets, Started with a 25 lb plate on my back stripped to a 10lb plate then finished up with just my body weight..This was done for all 3 sets.

Took the Xtend Intra Workout, Post Workout and Before Bed.....

Xtend: I am currently drinking the Blue Raspberry flavor which is one of my favorite. The taste is rediculously good and this shi* works. I wil post the leg workout tonight.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Legs

Squats: 10- 225lbs 8-315lbs 6-335lbs Burn Out Set with 135
Leg Extensions: 12-60lbs 12-60lbs 12- 60lbs
Leg Curls: 10- 100lbs 8- 110lbs 6- 120lbs
Step Ups: 10 each leg all 3 sets- 135lbs
Lunges: 12 lunges 135lbs

Calves

Calve Raises: 10- 225lbs 8-315lbs 6-405bls Burn Out set with 225lbs

Each calve raise was held for 2secs. on the top and 1sec. on the bottom.

Took Xtend Intra and Post Workout. Also had a scoop of some ON Whey Protein Cookies n' Cream.

The Xtend is definitely helping with the recovery, hoping it will make me a little less sore tomorrow. Killed myself today and am struggling to walk at the moment.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Stop the workout this week on Thursday didn't like my split.... So I will be changing it to a 3 day on 1 day off split..

Monday: Chest, Tri's & Front Delt
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back,Bi's & Rear Delts
Thursday: Off

Repeat Mondays on Friday, Tues on Sat and Wed, on sunday.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Alright so started the new split today....Went a little bit like this

Chest​

Incline Dumbell: 8x 85 lbs 8x75 lbs 8x 65lbs
Flat Bench: 8x155lbs 8x 145lbs 8x 135lbs
Cable Crossovers: 8x25bs 8x20lbs 8x15lbs

Triceps​

Cable Pushdowns: 8x57.5lbs 8x55lbs 8x 50lbs
Rope Pulldowns: 8x 35lbs 8x30lbs 8x25lbs

Front Delt​