Blue Growth - A SilentBob Product Review and Dream Journal

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Blue Growth - A SilentBob Product Review and Dream Journal




    SilentBob's - Blue GrowtH™
    Product Review and Dream Journal


    No Crabs Wearing Loafers




    What is Blue GrowtH™ ?

    Blue GrowtH™ Key Attributes:

    - Serum GH level enhancement
    - Deeper, more restful, sleep
    - Promote muscle strength and size
    - Supports overall health and endothelial function
    - Enhanced skin and sexual benefits
    - No PCT required

    If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

    Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.
    To RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs: Thank you. First, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your new product. Second, I would like to thank you for putting together what appears to be a very solid Secretagogue product.

    I will use this review as a daily or near daily monitor of my recovery and quality of sleep. I lift 5 days a week. Back, Legs, Chest, and Shoulders followed by another day of Legs, Back, or Chest on Day 5. The weekends are reserved for cardio and recovery.

    For all the resident chuckle heads out there that get crazy dreams, like me, on secretagogues I will also do my best to post my dreams as well. Those who know, know exactly what I am talking about. Dream journal, YEAH!

    Since this log will mostly be about sleeping (perchance to dream ,) I thought I would include some music that helps me relax.

    Orange & Tusnelda - Stay Asleep
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!


  2. I'm in
    •   
       


  3. Got my subscription.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    Got my subscription.
    .75c for daily-$1.75 for sunday.



    IM IN!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. awesome!

  6. I ez hurr

    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Subb'ed!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. I've got my tickets for the gun show!!!



    Let 'er rip SB!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I'm in
    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    Got my subscription.
    Dangit, now I'll HAVE to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    .75c for daily-$1.75 for sunday.

    IM IN!!!!
    So much for weekends off

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I ez hurr



    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Subb'ed!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome sir, thanks again for picking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've got my tickets for the gun show!!!



    Let 'er rip SB!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    in for this one
    Thanks!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I ez hurr


  11. Night 1:

    12am-8am - 8 hours

    Actually got out of bed at 8:10 which is par for the course on a 'good' day. Days where I get under 8 hours it can take more than 30 minutes to get awake enough to get moving. By 8:20 any feeling of tiredness was gone from my body.

    Dreams:

    Nothing good yet. Had a dream where I was taking a test. Probably the ASVAB since that is the one that I am studying for. I'm actually disappointed that I can't remember a more interesting % of my dreams. Apparently 90% of them are lost 10 minutes after waking up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Night 1:

    12am-8am - 8 hours

    Actually got out of bed at 8:10 which is par for the course on a 'good' day. Days where I get under 8 hours it can take more than 30 minutes to get awake enough to get moving. By 8:20 any feeling of tiredness was gone from my body.

    Dreams:

    Nothing good yet. Had a dream where I was taking a test. Probably the ASVAB since that is the one that I am studying for. I'm actually disappointed that I can't remember a more interesting % of my dreams. Apparently 90% of them are lost 10 minutes after waking up.
    I've found that with Blue GrowtH so far, my sleep has been very deep that I don't remember alot of my dreams.

    That is a good thing though, IMO. Lest restful sleep = more dreams?

  13. Here my friend!!!! Look forward to another great Bob Log!!!!
    Working on living

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I ez hurr

    LOL!!! What the hell kind of shot, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Night 1:

    12am-8am - 8 hours

    Actually got out of bed at 8:10 which is par for the course on a 'good' day. Days where I get under 8 hours it can take more than 30 minutes to get awake enough to get moving. By 8:20 any feeling of tiredness was gone from my body.

    Dreams:

    Nothing good yet. Had a dream where I was taking a test. Probably the ASVAB since that is the one that I am studying for. I'm actually disappointed that I can't remember a more interesting % of my dreams. Apparently 90% of them are lost 10 minutes after waking up.
    what the hell is asvab?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what the hell is asvab?
    A written test you take to qualify for the Military / Armed Services.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    A written test you take to qualify for the Military / Armed Services.
    damn-i thought that was afees
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Nightmares on Wax - Night's Interlude
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. Night 2:

    0015-0830 - 8.25 hours

    Feeling good and refreshed again this morning. Breakfast already down the hatch. Yesterday I was feeling run down after my workout and I was unable to get back to pre-workout energy levels. I hope that was just a product of a tough workout and inadequate food. I'll keep you all updated.

    Dreams:

    Only remember two. One was driving around town with this girl I haven't seen since high school (wtf?) in a Jeep for whatever the reason. The other dream was the dream that I hate more than anything. I was dreaming that I was at work. BAH! I'm already there for 40 hours every week, I don't need to spend my unwaking hours there as well.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  20. recovery time should improve as you get farther into the bottle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Night 2:

    1215-0830 - 8.25 hours

    Feeling good and refreshed again this morning. Breakfast already down the hatch. Yesterday I was feeling run down after my workout and I was unable to get back to pre-workout energy levels. I hope that was just a product of a tough workout and inadequate food. I'll keep you all updated.

    Dreams:

    Only remember two. One was driving around town with this girl I haven't seen since high school (wtf?) in a Jeep for whatever the reason. The other dream was the dream that I hate more than anything. I was dreaming that I was at work. BAH! I'm already there for 40 hours every week, I don't need to spend my unwaking hours there as well.
    Dude, I had weird high school dreams too
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. can I haz reads?

  23. Night 3

    12:30am-8:30am - 8 hours

    Nothing exciting to report. I didn't train yesterday so I didn't have to sleep extra hard to recover.

    Dreams:

    I can't remember any. A cat woke me up 3-4 times last night with it's constant wailing.

    UPDATE: It's funny how the mind works. I vaguely remember now traveling through a swamp...that was literally right next to a park in a city. Really not sure what I was doing out there.
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 08-29-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: update
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  24. Log looks good, I'm subb'd

  25. "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  26. In buddy.

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Night 4

    1:15-8:30 - 7.25 hours

    Another night down. Was up before the alarm went off. That usually only happens if I get an adequate amount of sleep. So I suppose that 7 was ample on Blue Growth. I would stress test this stuff and shoot for less, but I really like sleep.

    Dream:

    Traveling vitamin salesman. I hope that isn't a foreshadow for me. That'd be too much time on he road and not enough in the gym.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Night 4

    1:15-8:30 - 7.25 hours

    Another night down. Was up before the alarm went off. That usually only happens if I get an adequate amount of sleep. So I suppose that 7 was ample on Blue Growth. I would stress test this stuff and shoot for less, but I really like sleep.

    Dream:

    Traveling vitamin salesman. I hope that isn't a foreshadow for me. That'd be too much time on he road and not enough in the gym.
    LMAO!
    7 caps huh?? Yeah I start noddin' from 3...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    LMAO!
    7 caps huh?? Yeah I start noddin' from 3...
    Oh no, I meant 7 hours of sleep. Taking Blue Growth at recommended dosage of 5 capsules.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Lab's Blue Growth
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 05:39 AM
  2. A Hardcore Blue Growth Log. Blue Growth + Microdrol
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Blue Growth vs. Powerfull
    By Dcell22 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:07 AM
  4. RR Logs Blue GrowtH & TCF-1
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:18 AM
  5. blue growth & blue up ?
    By JOHN 62 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Log in
Log in