Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
White Flood​

Energy: 10/10
I liked the energy it gave me and I have gone 3-4 hours in the gym when I had taken this.

Vascularity: didn't notice a difference that much of difference/10
:( But my friends got amazing results :dunno:

Taste: 8.5/10:bigok:
I was very shocked! The taste is not bad at ALL! I would say top 2 when it comes to taste for a pre-workout supplement.

Mixability: 10/10
The mixability is very good no matter how you mix it. I have mixed it in a shaker cup which very little to no foam was created and I have also mixed it with a spoon before and it easily mixed without a problem.

Value: 10/10
You can easily find the 100 servings from $34-$40 which is an AMAZING price. That is $0.34-$0.40 per serving!!!!!

White Blood

Energy: 10/10
Again I went through couple of hours in then gym with this stuff and its very strong for a N.O. pill!

Vascularity: 10/10
For 3 little pills these things got my veins bulging out. I never got to try 4-5 pills though :( but I really want to see what would 5 pills do. But for one serving it worked wonders!

Size: 20/10
These are 3 very little pills. Like very little. Like there is no way anybody should b!tch about the pill size. If they do...punch them in the face!!!

Value: 10/10 For pills 9.7/10 for N.O.
I have found it for $21.65 and $21.95. That is an amazing price for pill N.O. For 30 servings that is $0.70 per serving(3 pills) which is very good. If I had extra cash other than for N.O. I would divide the 3 pills throughout the day so I would be pump all day :D

White Blood is VERY UNDERRATED

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for your review man. I find WF to be VERY tasty as well

I'm really happy to see how well you like WB though. For a non caffeine version, it's an amazing product. It can be utilized at night too :) Lots of potential uses with it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm WF has K-R-ALA....this sound sweet i will check and Great Review Lue

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for your review man. I find WF to be VERY tasty as well

I'm really happy to see how well you like WB though. For a non caffeine version, it's an amazing product. It can be utilized at night too :) Lots of potential uses with it.
Thanks bud! I can truly say WB is one of my favorite product.

White Blood + Blue Gene any good?
YES! I looooove Blue Gene. I wrote a review for it on nutraplanet but it did post my name on the bottom of it :( On the last two weeks I just added a 30 minutes cardio(elliptical) session to my workout and I believe at the end of it I was sitting at 185lbs 9.9% BF. That is the lowest BF I've ever been. Didn't lose any size, didn't cut back on eating, and plateau busted also. I also believe BG has something in it called "Ginkgo Biloba" which helps with the memory and concentration enhancement :bigok:

Also Kane loves Blue GENE :D

http://vimeo.com/4692260

Edit: I have actually took Blue GENE with White Flood but I don't remember taking it with WB though but I really want to try it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud! I can truly say WB is one of my favorite product.

YES! I looooove Blue Gene. I wrote a review for it on nutraplanet but it did post my name on the bottom of it :( On the last two weeks I just added a 30 minutes cardio(elliptical) session to my workout and I believe at the end of it I was sitting at 185lbs 9.9% BF. That is the lowest BF I've ever been. Didn't lose any size, didn't cut back on eating, and plateau busted also. I also believe BG has something in it called "Ginkgo Biloba" which helps with the memory and concentration enhancement :bigok:

Also Kane loves Blue GENE :D

http://vimeo.com/4692260

Edit: I have actually took Blue GENE with White Flood but I don't remember taking it with WB though but I really want to try it.

Great!!! let me find some "cheap"