-DERMACRINE LV-once in the morning, once at night
-POSTAL-post workout
-FISH OIL-after meals
-CYCLE SUPPORT-once in the morning, once at night
-AI ESSENTIALS-once in the morning
-PROTEIN -WHEY-CASEIN-MAP-whenever
-ANABOLIC ADDICTION MFV- At night

-BLUE GROWTH- BEFORE BED

Been on the Microdrol since Sunday. Its funny because lately I have been getting not bad sleep, but waking up often. I was asked to log this so I couldnt be happier. I am hoping the sleep improves and I wont wake up as often as I have been. Starting weight is 190....Gonna take the first dose tonight!​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! Subscribed. I've been sleeping like a baby :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just not really sold on natural GH boosters as incredibly effective products to enhance results in peoples aesthetic/athletic goals. However if it provides very good increased sleep it will definitely be advantageous.

Not attacking the product just my thoughts. Will be watching this log though for good unbiased info.

Microdrol is very nice stuff. A little pricey but high quality and for me kicked in faster even than OG SD. I am not a fan of SD anymore but it's powerful **** ha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm just not really sold on natural GH boosters as incredibly effective products to enhance results in peoples aesthetic/athletic goals. However if it provides very good increased sleep it will definitely be advantageous.

Not attacking the product just my thoughts. Will be watching this log though for good unbiased info.
Good deal man. The way I think of it - you have the three sided pyramid - diet, exercise and rest ... this is just one way of keeping 1/3rd of your training in check (1/3 that people most neglect IMO). And if you can increase testosterone / GH secretion while your resting, than recovery will be faster.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man. The way I think of it - you have the three sided pyramid - diet, exercise and rest ... this is just one way of keeping 1/3rd of your training in check (1/3 that people most neglect IMO). And if you can increase testosterone / GH secretion while your resting, than recovery will be faster.
Past two nights have been good sleep.....we will see about the rest :D:veryhappy: I am gonna update this with stats and diet and lifts probably, just wasnt home all day yesterday

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Past two nights have been good sleep.....we will see about the rest :D:veryhappy: I am gonna update this with stats and diet and lifts probably, just wasnt home all day yesterday
Awesome, can't wait!!!!

My sleep schedule, I go to bed around 9-10pm, and wake up at 430am for work. This product is perfect for me: puts me to bed, sleep deeply, and wake up refreshed and NOT GROGGY.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
If the only noticeable thing the BG is going to provide here is sleep quality...and let's face it, the combination of superdrol and Dermacrine will be supplying 99% of the end results here (not counting diet and training)...aren't there cheaper options to restful sleep while using steroids?

It looks like a decent product, but I just dont see how it can be judged here clearly.

But I'll follow along, always interested in SD logs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, yesterday was a day off and today is back and biceps....Gonna hammer it out. Been sleeping like a baby

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub to this... good luck

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and Biceps

Bentover Barbell Row-135X10, 185X10, 205X5, 205X5

Pullups- BWX25, BWX20, BWX10(Negatives and such)

Tbar Row-45lbs X 10, 55lbsx10, 60lbs X 8

Standing Lat pull downs-130x10, 120x10, 120x 10

DB Rows-65X10X3

Preacher Curls 50lbs+EZbarX10, 75lbs+ezbarX10, 90lbs on EzbarX5, X3

Dumbell Hammer Curls

Thoughts:

The last three nights I have slept really well. I havent woken up once which is great from the previous nights. As mentioned above there are many things that could contribute to this. We will have to see how it continues to go. I really like the profile of Blue GrowtH....pretty solid. Will continue to inform. Gonna weigh myself today.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is up to 193.9

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I concur

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear about your deep sleep !!! I've been getting good nights sleep in as well, which really helps my workouts in the daytime

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill probably starting updating this weekly. Sleep last night was great. Today was a rest day. Tomorrow is Shoulders, Abs, and Cardio

As far as the cycle goes, I am up 4lbs in a week and my libido is pretty crazy at times. The pumps in the gym are also ridiculous, my muscles are rock solid.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Very nice

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe Renegade can chime in on this one. Should I be getting an alotted amount of sleep on this product? Had great sleep but woke up kinda groggy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Renegade can chime in on this one. Should I be getting an alotted amount of sleep on this product? Had great sleep but woke up kinda groggy.
I would shoot for 6-8 hours on the product. How much sleep are you getting now?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 7 hours

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone...little update.

I am up to 196.9 today. Thats 7lbs in less than 2 weeks and I have been getting amazing sleep. No more waking up in the middle of the night. I cant wait to sleep in with this stuff! I have been dosing it just a little before an hour and its been going great.

Libido is pretty high, I dont really feel all too shut down, not sure if its the dermacrine or what. Feeling great, ready to see what else this cycle can offer. Might bump up to 10mg.

Would like to see what other people are thinking about this Blue GrowtH

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone...little update.

I am up to 196.9 today. Thats 7lbs in less than 2 weeks and I have been getting amazing sleep. No more waking up in the middle of the night. I cant wait to sleep in with this stuff! I have been dosing it just a little before an hour and its been going great.

Libido is pretty high, I dont really feel all too shut down, not sure if its the dermacrine or what. Feeling great, ready to see what else this cycle can offer. Might bump up to 10mg.

Would like to see what other people are thinking about this Blue GrowtH
Gaining in PCT!!! That is great, brother. Sounds like recovery is going easy for you.

There's a few other BGH logs, but I wanted to let you know how it's been working for me. I am able to take only 3 or 4 caps sometimes, and get a good night's sleep. I wake up very early for work, so if I go to bed late, I will only take 2 or 3 caps, instead of the full 5 - that way I'm not groggy or anything. The deep sleep is really helping my recovery. I've seen that with the other logs too. I'm also feeling more energetic during the day. I haven't seen much of an increase in libido, but my libido is already unusually high so that's not saying much. So far it's really been good, the deep sleep, is something I haven't had in a LONG time.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumped up to 10mg...Still getting amazing sleep and not waking up at all during the night.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy. Feeling really full....nights rest is still going really well. It feels like no longer did I fall asleep then I am already waking up. Renegade how long can you run this?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing some PR'S... .

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
squats up quite a bit, could barely get 275 on my cut now im close to getting 315 for full good reps.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Can I watch you sleep?:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dudes, I am up 12lbs now.....still have a little over a week left on Microdrol. Id really like to know how long you can take Blue GrowtH? Probably should takes breaks eh? I got over 10 hours of sleep this morning on accident! haha I was just knocked out.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
20 dolla an hour.:party:
How many hours do you usually sleep?!:laugh: For 20 dallaz an hour I better be able to recored it and post it online, JK!

squats up quite a bit, could barely get 275 on my cut now im close to getting 315 for full good reps.
I've been stuck at 265 FOREVER!!!!

Dudes, I am up 12lbs now.....still have a little over a week left on Microdrol. Id really like to know how long you can take Blue GrowtH? Probably should takes breaks eh? I got over 10 hours of sleep this morning on accident! haha I was just knocked out.
I use to get 9-12 hours when I took a HGH supplement.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually think the problem with most OTC GH supplement is that people dont use them long enough. You dont see effects from actual HGH for a few months so there is no reason for people to expect it from something that is likely not as strong in 30 days. Having said all that I'm not sure about the long term safety of using L-Dopa all the time. It's something I would cycle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man, 12lbs is sweet. The FAQ says to take BGH for 2 months and then cycle off. I think that's a good enough time to see results, but not get dependant on the sleep aids. The logs so far, everyone is starting to see results...whether it be enhanced sleep, vascularity, decrease in DOMs and other effects.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn...you slept more in one day than I do in 2. Solid work

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, actually the night before last i slept awful, not sure why......but last night was again great sleep.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day of microdrol....will continue to use the BG into Post Cycle. Sleeping like a freakin baby. Accidentally took it late last night and woke up really groggy! Lovin this stuff.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IT IS FINISHED. Final Review coming soon!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, thanks for the great log man. It's been a fun ride!!! Looking forward to your final review...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FINAL REVIEW

I finished up Blue GrowtH a little over a week ago. I used it while on cycle with Microdrol and Dermacrine. My first impression of BG, was its ingredient profile. I love GlycoCarn...and some of these ingredients I havent really seen in many other GH products. Of course....then again the only other GH product I have taken as been Muscle Pharm's Bullet Proof. A week prior to logging this product I really was getting poor-mediocre sleep. While on cycle I slept amazing...(yes I know hormonal products play a role in that) but every night was great. I dosed 5 caps an hour before bed time. There were some nights that I didnt dose till right until bed. I noticed nights where I got less than about 8 hours I woke up feeling just a rad groggy. I had some pretty vivid dreams while on Blue GrowtH as well. I feel for the price this is a pretty solid supplement. This was my first experience running a CL product. I feel like it was a good experience and I want to thank Renegade Rows and CL for letting me log it.

There are some good questions I asked throughout this log. Here is a FAQ

When do you feel effects:
--I felt effects of this in the first week if not the first couple doses.

Should I be getting an alotted amount of sleep on this product? Had great sleep but woke up kinda groggy.
--I would shoot for 6-8 hours on the product.

How long can you run this?
--The FAQ says to take BGH for 2 months and then cycle off. I think that's a good enough time to see results, but not get dependant on the sleep aids.

I hope everyone will find this log useful. If you are looking for a GH supplement or just a fan, I would definitely try this. CL has done a great job:type:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

FINAL REVIEW

I finished up Blue GrowtH a little over a week ago. I used it while on cycle with Microdrol and Dermacrine. My first impression of BG, was its ingredient profile. I love GlycoCarn...and some of these ingredients I havent really seen in many other GH products. Of course....then again the only other GH product I have taken as been Muscle Pharm's Bullet Proof. A week prior to logging this product I really was getting poor-mediocre sleep. While on cycle I slept amazing...(yes I know hormonal products play a role in that) but every night was great. I dosed 5 caps an hour before bed time. There were some nights that I didnt dose till right until bed. I noticed nights where I got less than about 8 hours I woke up feeling just a rad groggy. I had some pretty vivid dreams while on Blue GrowtH as well. I feel for the price this is a pretty solid supplement. This was my first experience running a CL product. I feel like it was a good experience and I want to thank Renegade Rows and CL for letting me log it.

There are some good questions I asked throughout this log. Here is a FAQ

When do you feel effects:
--I felt effects of this in the first week if not the first couple doses.

Should I be getting an alotted amount of sleep on this product? Had great sleep but woke up kinda groggy.
--I would shoot for 6-8 hours on the product.

How long can you run this?
--The FAQ says to take BGH for 2 months and then cycle off. I think that's a good enough time to see results, but not get dependant on the sleep aids.

I hope everyone will find this log useful. If you are looking for a GH supplement or just a fan, I would definitely try this. CL has done a great job:type:

What a spectacular final review, great job. I'm very happy to have you aboard the CL (in)train :D