Glycobol solo, it begins now

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Glycobol solo, it begins now

Ok I will be running glycobol solo for 1 month, this is after a dermacrine 1 month cycle, pct is finished and now time to recomp and hopefully lose some body fat and continue to gain strength.

Currently been using the glycobol for 1 week, here are my results so far.

Appearance: I look leaner and fuller, especially post workout I'm looking ripped and big, waste line is more trim, pants are more loose fitting in the waste, but tighter in the thighs. Everything is looking more defined but not sacrificing size, very nice.

Appetite: Not sure but I am more hungry on this then before, possibly from the increased cardio I've been doing as well, not sure though, been eating around 4200 clean calories a day at protein 40% carbs 30% and fat 30% of calories.

Energy: When taken about an hour preworkout then with a protein shake and roughly 50g complex carbs I find my pumps are better, more sustained energy, even through a tough 5x5 circuit and treadmil intervals.

Strength: Strength is on the rise, but I'm busting my ass and getting plenty of rest as well.

Endurance: Cardio endurance is up as well as musclular endurance, hit some nice rep pr's lately.

Side effects: Only side effects so far has been the first few days ramping up from 1 pill twice a day which I did for 2 days and then 2 pills twice a day was some diarrhea but that has since subsided after day 4, nothing terrible just about 45 minutes after my glycobol I had some gi upset, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Overall I am happy so far, really looking forward to seeing what it can do by the end of the month, I will update more frequently now as I feel it has started to kick in so to speak. I will also post before and after pics once the month is over.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Todays update

Workout went as follows
    Speed pushups 10x5
    Plyo box pushups 3xfail
    Bench dips 4xfail
    Close grip incline pushup 3x15
    Blackburns 2x15 seconds
    Scarecrows 2x15
    Lateral raises 3x20
    Front raises 3x20
    Rear delt raise 3x20
    Ground core circuit 2x

Lots of energy today, no gi issues anymore. Muscles feeling full, pumped, and hard. Abs looking leaner by the day. Have increased my cardio slightly, going to cut until the end of the bottle of glycobol and then go back into a lean bulk/strength phase of training. Diet has been on point, starting weight was 214, currently 211, empty stomach, very dry weight. Will try to get down to 209/208 by the end of the next 3 weeks and then bulking time, but hopefully able to keep my abs I have been working hard for.

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

interesting

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ok back and biceps went well, been doing some cardio and plyos the last few days, this past week was a deload as far as the weights go, starting defrancos built like a badass routine tomorrow. I feel good, looking leaner feeling pumped but not swollen pumped like some products. Doesn't really feel like much of anything, just slow and steady results. I feel like when taken preworkout that I feel a steady flow of energy throughout the workout, never feel like the tank is empty towards the end. Mirror wise I am liking the results, will get a weight tomorrow and probably add 200-300 calories, mainly carbs around my glycobol dosing times. And increase the cardio slightly and see if I can continue to burn fat and gain some muscles.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds great so far. Keep up the hard work!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Today was my upper body day 1, went well. I work 12 hour night shift 7pm-7am and decided to train after work, took my glycobol at about 5:30am, ate at 6am, training commenced at 8am. Had solid energy throughout, looked very pumped, especially chest and shoulders are really poping, but didn't feel the crazy pump that is usually associated with that kind of look, also I've notice not as much muscle soreness, quicker recovery perhaps? Tonight is an off day, some stretching will be done, then legs tomorrow.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Leg day went great, lots of energy and not too bad of doms 2 days after, just a little, today was my second upper body day, lots of energy again, pumps were great in my bi's and tri's. Was able to get 24 dead hang chin ups, new pr, muscles feeling and staying pumped for hours. Abs are still looking lean even though I upped the calories.

8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Hey Sorry I missed this log.

Great to see it and nice detail. Best of luck if you have any questions just let us know.

Thank you!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

good luck with you log, here to see what you can do

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Any questions let us know and feel free to pop in my log I am running Glycobol and plan to run it to my show date(and maybe after as I will probably take in many carbs after the show)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Subbed and thanks for the log.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Subbed and thanks for the log.
    No thank you guys, glycobol may be my secret weapon in the my cutting while still gaining strength adventures.

Ok today was upper body day 1, did this workout after working all night for 12 hours, dosed glycobol as usual about 1 hour preworkout. Increased reps on both my sets of slight incline DB press by 2 each set, I do 2 sets to failure after my heavy benching. Increased cable rows by 2 weight stack plates, and decreased my rest period on my BB complex from 2 minutes to 90 seconds and had more energy than last week. BB complex is Dead lift, bent over rows, hang clean, push press, squat all for 10 reps each, I am using 95 lbs total bar weight. Reps are done as fast as possible with good form of course, last week had 2 sets with 2 minutes rest, this week had 3 total sets and used 90 seconds rest and felt much better than last week, loving the energy I have at the end of the workout. Lower body tomorrow, yeah buddy.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Good for you for working out after a long shift like that. I was on split shifts (first and third) for three months and now I'm on straight graveyard. The graveyard shift is killing me! Glad to hear that you've found a secret weapon in Glycobol!

14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    No thank you guys, glycobol may be my secret weapon in the my cutting while still gaining strength adventures.

Ok today was upper body day 1, did this workout after working all night for 12 hours, dosed glycobol as usual about 1 hour preworkout. Increased reps on both my sets of slight incline DB press by 2 each set, I do 2 sets to failure after my heavy benching. Increased cable rows by 2 weight stack plates, and decreased my rest period on my BB complex from 2 minutes to 90 seconds and had more energy than last week. BB complex is Dead lift, bent over rows, hang clean, push press, squat all for 10 reps each, I am using 95 lbs total bar weight. Reps are done as fast as possible with good form of course, last week had 2 sets with 2 minutes rest, this week had 3 total sets and used 90 seconds rest and felt much better than last week, loving the energy I have at the end of the workout. Lower body tomorrow, yeah buddy.
    Great job bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Lower body workout went great, hit 380x3 on squats deep and with a 5 second negative real easy, could have got 5 or 6 probably. Rest of workout was on point, got hit on after I wiped my face with my shirt, some random girl told me nice abs, first time that has happened. Overall nothing new to report, great workout and tons of energy and looking lean, although my appetite has increased this past week, but I'm still leaning out so hell yeah.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Good for you for working out after a long shift like that. I was on split shifts (first and third) for three months and now I'm on straight graveyard. The graveyard shift is killing me! Glad to hear that you've found a secret weapon in Glycobol!
    I used to hate working out around the night shift, but now I love it. I have noticed if I up the carbs by about 40g after the glycobol that my after work workouts are just as good as if I'm fresh and just woken up.

17. New Member
    Answers

Ok I will be running glycobol solo for 1 month, this is after a dermacrine 1 month cycle, pct is finished and now time to recomp and hopefully lose some body fat and continue to gain strength.

Currently been using the glycobol for 1 week, here are my results so far.

Appearance: I look leaner and fuller, especially post workout I'm looking ripped and big, waste line is more trim, pants are more loose fitting in the waste, but tighter in the thighs. Everything is looking more defined but not sacrificing size, very nice.

Appetite: Not sure but I am more hungry on this then before, possibly from the increased cardio I've been doing as well, not sure though, been eating around 4200 clean calories a day at protein 40% carbs 30% and fat 30% of calories.

Energy: When taken about an hour preworkout then with a protein shake and roughly 50g complex carbs I find my pumps are better, more sustained energy, even through a tough 5x5 circuit and treadmil intervals.

Strength: Strength is on the rise, but I'm busting my ass and getting plenty of rest as well.

Endurance: Cardio endurance is up as well as musclular endurance, hit some nice rep pr's lately.

Side effects: Only side effects so far has been the first few days ramping up from 1 pill twice a day which I did for 2 days and then 2 pills twice a day was some diarrhea but that has since subsided after day 4, nothing terrible just about 45 minutes after my glycobol I had some gi upset, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Overall I am happy so far, really looking forward to seeing what it can do by the end of the month, I will update more frequently now as I feel it has started to kick in so to speak. I will also post before and after pics once the month is over.
    Sounds great.. subbed

18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Lower body workout went great, hit 380x3 on squats deep and with a 5 second negative real easy, could have got 5 or 6 probably. Rest of workout was on point, got hit on after I wiped my face with my shirt, some random girl told me nice abs, first time that has happened. Overall nothing new to report, great workout and tons of energy and looking lean, although my appetite has increased this past week, but I'm still leaning out so hell yeah.
    Very nice bro.

19. New Member
    Answers

Im along for the ride

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Upper body day 2 went great, got 26 pullups my first set, new pr. Got my 100 pushups in 1:52, new pr as well. Pump was great in the bis and tris as well, really leaning out, can't wait to post up some pics, this is the leanest I have been, even better than during college after doubles. Same things to report increased recovery, muscle fullness and pump, energy. Appetite is still on the rise as well.

21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. Glycobol has a lot of different possible uses, recomping is one of its best
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Upper body day 2 went great, got 26 pullups my first set, new pr. Got my 100 pushups in 1:52, new pr as well. Pump was great in the bis and tris as well, really leaning out, can't wait to post up some pics, this is the leanest I have been, even better than during college after doubles. Same things to report increased recovery, muscle fullness and pump, energy. Appetite is still on the rise as well.
    It's great how some products will increase your appetite yet still help lean you out. It sounds counterintuitive, but is a common experience.

23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Glycobol is great on a recomp or cut as it helps keep muscle while your cutting.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It's great how some products will increase your appetite yet still help lean you out. It sounds counterintuitive, but is a common experience.
    I'm loving it, I usually have a hard time gaining lean mass due to my naturally high metabolism. With the glycobol I can eat, and even be a little sloppy with my carbs sometimes, and I'm still all good.

Nothing new to report, solid pump and energy for this upper body workout. Got 330x2 with pause on bench, could have got more but my spotter was talking to some girl, damn random spotters. Incline got 20/15 reps on both sets of incline db press with 70's. Endurance was great on my bb complex, lungs were giving out before my muscles, first time that has happened in a long time. Also on my db rows 4x10 with 100's, gym only goes that heavy , probably could have done about 20, back felt really strong today.

25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I'm loving it, I usually have a hard time gaining lean mass due to my naturally high metabolism. With the glycobol I can eat, and even be a little sloppy with my carbs sometimes, and I'm still all good.

Nothing new to report, solid pump and energy for this upper body workout. Got 330x2 with pause on bench, could have got more but my spotter was talking to some girl, damn random spotters. Incline got 20/15 reps on both sets of incline db press with 70's. Endurance was great on my bb complex, lungs were giving out before my muscles, first time that has happened in a long time. Also on my db rows 4x10 with 100's, gym only goes that heavy , probably could have done about 20, back felt really strong today.
    Looks good sounds as if the Glycobol is doing exactly what it should be doing.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Leg day went well, energy was up after working 12 hours. Felling great and had a nice fullness after the workout. Appetite is still up as well. Legs a little sore but did some solid work so that's to be expected.

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log man. I took glycobol for a couple months this summer and went from a 33 pant size to 30 while still gaining a nice amount of muscle. I took pics of myself before and after and it made me feel great comparing at the end of each month. keep up the good work. wish I could still take it now :/

28. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asala1337 View Post
    Nice log man. I took glycobol for a couple months this summer and went from a 33 pant size to 30 while still gaining a nice amount of muscle. I took pics of myself before and after and it made me feel great comparing at the end of each month. keep up the good work. wish I could still take it now :/
    Why can't you?

29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Why can't you?
    Good question?

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm assuming its not a can't but a don't have or don't have money possibly? I wouldn't see any reason why someone couldn't take it unless you had an allergy but then you wouldn't have been able to of used it all summer anyways. Anyways, upper body day 2 went great. Got 26 pullups my first set. Did my 100 pushups in 1:38, getting 70 before failure, week was 1:56 and 62 before failure. Biceps were very pumped after all the pullups and a few db curl rack runs. Looking very very lean, gf told me to eat more because she felt fat next to me. Felt great today, still very pumped and full, time to go show it off at the beach.

31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I'm assuming its not a can't but a don't have or don't have money possibly? I wouldn't see any reason why someone couldn't take it unless you had an allergy but then you wouldn't have been able to of used it all summer anyways. Anyways, upper body day 2 went great. Got 26 pullups my first set. Did my 100 pushups in 1:38, getting 70 before failure, week was 1:56 and 62 before failure. Biceps were very pumped after all the pullups and a few db curl rack runs. Looking very very lean, gf told me to eat more because she felt fat next to me. Felt great today, still very pumped and full, time to go show it off at the beach.
    Very nice bro.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Alright today was heavy bench day, got 350x2, would have got 3 but the guy spotting me tried to pull the bar up while I was on my negative for the 3rd rep, so I only got 2, what an idiot. Anyways, had a great pump in my bi's and tri's today. Abs are looking more lean as well, really showing the lines. Appetite is huge, very huge, can't get myself satisfied huge, which is going to help since the cardio is being upped a little, well I am almost done with my bottle, so sad. Will give a final review in a few days as well as some pics, wish I could stay on but will definitely use again in the future.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

A good spotter is hard to find!!!

34. New Member
    Answers

A good spotter is hard to find!!!
    SO TRUE!

35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Alright today was heavy bench day, got 350x2, would have got 3 but the guy spotting me tried to pull the bar up while I was on my negative for the 3rd rep, so I only got 2, what an idiot. Anyways, had a great pump in my bi's and tri's today. Abs are looking more lean as well, really showing the lines. Appetite is huge, very huge, can't get myself satisfied huge, which is going to help since the cardio is being upped a little, well I am almost done with my bottle, so sad. Will give a final review in a few days as well as some pics, wish I could stay on but will definitely use again in the future.
    Looking forward to your final review.

36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Itching to see the before + after pics
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW
    Ok after a month of glycobol I have to say I enjoyed the run greatly. I've used anabolic pump before and think glycobol worked better in terms of recomp and keeping my gains after a cycle of dermacrine. Was on a bulk on the dermacrine and then went on a lean cut/strength phase after my pct and the glycobol was key in allowing me to eat plenty of good calories to keep my muscle but allowing me to get some nice recomp effects as well. Cardio and weights were comparable to my bulk cycle, just I dropped my calories by about 300 from my on cycle total. Pumps were great, not painful but when I needed a full muscle pump I got it. Endurance was up as well as strength, I think taking preworkout really helps give one sustained energry throughout a long workout. Joints had no ill effects, only negative was initially had some gi upset, but that subsided after only a few days. Even though I upped my calories I still got leaner. Strength went up on my core lifts. Appetite was slowly on the rise as well. I didn't stack this with anything, I don't think anything would make it better, but the glycobol would be a great addition to any stack, probably great in a bulk to give some wiggle room with sloppy calories. Overall I give it an 8.5/10, I will use this product again and would recommend it to anyone.

Ok I'm trying to resize my pics, they are impressive I look much more ripped in the afters.

Any questions feel free to ask if I missed any topics in the final review.

38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW
    Ok after a month of glycobol I have to say I enjoyed the run greatly. I've used anabolic pump before and think glycobol worked better in terms of recomp and keeping my gains after a cycle of dermacrine. Was on a bulk on the dermacrine and then went on a lean cut/strength phase after my pct and the glycobol was key in allowing me to eat plenty of good calories to keep my muscle but allowing me to get some nice recomp effects as well. Cardio and weights were comparable to my bulk cycle, just I dropped my calories by about 300 from my on cycle total. Pumps were great, not painful but when I needed a full muscle pump I got it. Endurance was up as well as strength, I think taking preworkout really helps give one sustained energry throughout a long workout. Joints had no ill effects, only negative was initially had some gi upset, but that subsided after only a few days. Even though I upped my calories I still got leaner. Strength went up on my core lifts. Appetite was slowly on the rise as well. I didn't stack this with anything, I don't think anything would make it better, but the glycobol would be a great addition to any stack, probably great in a bulk to give some wiggle room with sloppy calories. Overall I give it an 8.5/10, I will use this product again and would recommend it to anyone.

Ok I'm trying to resize my pics, they are impressive I look much more ripped in the afters.

Any questions feel free to ask if I missed any topics in the final review.
    Thank you for the final review.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Before and after pics
    Attached Files Attached Files

40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Before and after pics
    Looking solid bro.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The S4 LOG BEGINS!!!
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 02:28 PM
  2. The suppression begins
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 10:23 PM