N.O. Shotgun?

TheGad

Banned
Awards
Has anyone tried this product? Get any good results from it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, F that junk...

Get you a jug of Anadraulic State GT by LG Sciences and you will believe!!
I have used both BTW and pretty much every other Pre and ASGT is by far the best bang for your buck!

TheGad

Banned
Awards
alright thanks. im about out and that was gonna be my next question was for something else to try. thanks again man

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
No Shotgun made my a** act like a shotgun! I started using N2KTS by needtobuildmuscle and the stuff is INSANE!

hurricane73

Awards
IMO this is the best pre-workout supplement I've used compared to jack3d, superpump, NO explode, and black powder. It contains a relatively large amount of protein which other pre-workout supps lack. Inter-workout protein supplementation has been shown to increase workout benefits in studies when compared to no inter-workout protein supp. It also has less sugar than other pre-workout supplements and I think the amount of caffeine is perfect to energize you without giving the jitters.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I liked NO Shotgun. It's one of the few preworkouts that has some hydrolyzed protein added to it. Like our Pre-Max product, NO Shotgun uses PeptoPro. Shotgun also has a mix of Beta-Al, Creatine, and stimulants. :thumbsup:

And it doesn't taste like the old apple cinnamon flavor anymore. That was...indescribably awful. The new flavors are much more tolerable.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
and their non stim version , NO Synthesize treats me great as well.