Duh! Controlleds Labs New Supp meets Needtogetaas's new product x

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
    You do a insane amount of situps, for how long will you be going with 2 caps now, looking forward to see what you'll feel like when stopping, how much strength, speed and endurance you'll loose (if any at all).. And when WILL IT HIT THE STREETS ****?
    I think I have 2-3 days left at 2 caps, and then 1 day at 1 cap. I do the insane amounts of situps for core strength, torque comes from there. I believe its 3-4 weeks from appearance.

Day 32

Woke up feeling real recovered from the other day which was great. Energy was up from the getgo, then came sparring. I tell you, I usually have a hard time finding a rhythm in the beginning of my sessions of boxing against the pro boxer vet. Today that was a different story ad I kept outsmarting him and pressing to the point that he would get tired and I would land shots right to the face. It got to the point that he almost dropped, but I stopped because that is uncalled for, and I will never drop my sparring partner. I had lots of endurance as well, we went for 8 rounds of 5 minutes. Nones are really high, I can tell by the way I am thinking and the way people are responding towards me. Hunger was brutal today, could not stop eating hehe, but its keeping me full so no complaints there. Vascualrity was apperant indeed, I decided to look at my legs and arms post training, and my veins had to be popping out about 1/4in. from the arms and legs. Really impressed with its testosterone enhancing properties, I was told this product will be released in 3-4 weeks from today. It will be called PhytoSerms 247. Libido is def up but I am able to ignore with the intense drive and focus that is geared toward MMA and training.
    BlueGrowth still providing deep restful sleep, but no more quick knockout effect, regardless its still doing its job along keep my private part hard like a rock pretty randomly lol.

EATING STILL LMAO!

Training:
    WAR
    8 sets of heavy bench
    sets of db exercises
    150 dips with 110lbs
    150 90lbs pullups
    forearm rollers for 5mins
    1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
    leg extensions
    db lunges
    8 Heavy squats (grunting like a mad man on these)
    4 Heavy Hack squats
    jump squats
    agility drills
    hamstring curls
    quad curls
    5 min wall sit
    2 wind sprints to finish it off
    LOVE IT!
    doing my own thang!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The log and workouts have been sick bro, I'm on day 4 for Blue Growth, dosed it 5 caps last night and it was pretty awesome
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The log and workouts have been sick bro, I'm on day 4 for Blue Growth, dosed it 5 caps last night and it was pretty awesome
    Thanks bro, I train hard because it is what gets me to the next level. Yup, BlueGrowth will knock you out quick lol.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.89%

killing it... as always!!
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Day 33

Well I woke up with a real warm body temperature, and it only got hotter post dosing of Product X. My mood was great but I felt real volatile, when I got to the MMA facility that is where I knew something nice was going on. I started to drills in muay thai and BOY MY DRIVE WAS CRAZY STRONG, I was hitting the pads like a mad man, and I just kept at it. Then when it was time to sparr, I kept pressing and hitting with a little pop and gave one of my partners a hurt liver (by mistake). I was real aggressive as well during jiu-jitsu. Very domination performance in all that I did throughout MMA, so to calm down my aggression, I went to a ColdStone's Creamery and destroyed the GottaHaveIt chocolate based snack. I then had myself a Tbone steak with Greens, steamed cabbage, sweet potatoes, platains, and EVOO. I then started to destroy Chocolate chip cookies, I really can't control my appetite as of late. My stench has been putird LOL, lifting will commense tommorow after combat sambo a.m. training.
    BlueGrowth is still giving good restful sleep, and I am sure igniting libido, other than that nothing new to report.
    doing my own thang!
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Just realized tonight is last dosing of BlueGrowth.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Day 34

Did not get to do early morning grappling because my trainer had to step out. I felt great though throughout the day, sort of like a tunnel vision one mind set kind of a thing. Boy my numbers especially on squats were up. My leg vascularity is simply ridiculous, I have never seen them look like this before. I have added 60lbs to my squats for volume reps, and the explosion that I had during training was quite pronounced along my adrenals. I am going to really miss using this supp. I had real good aggression during all lifts, sweated a lot as well lol. I knew androsteone levels were up just by the way I was real volatile the whle day. What I found interesting was that normally after squatting, my back gets pumps and my legs hurt on the way but NOT TODAY. I did not feel sore at all, in matter of fact; if someone were to challenge me to squat 2morrow, I honestly feel I would have no issues in doing so. My overall has definitely looked more full along the vascularity. Hunger is still up but I don't gain any fat with all the food I have been consuming, which is another plus. Libido is still noticeable but I can mentally control it. I have also noticed that my cravings for sweets has not been as high as normal, which could mean elevated DHEA levels as well. Chowing down some tortilla chips as I type all this LOL.

Training:

8 sets of Heavy bench
    1000 pushups
    150 weighted pullups
    200 weighted dips
    Cable work
    dumbell exercises(def easier than when I first started using product x)
    7 Heavy Squats PR on Volume with more weight
    4 sets of Hack Squats
    4 sets of Jumps squats with 15in. vertical
    5 sets of hamstrings curls
    5 sets of Quadricep curls
    agility drills
    5 30yrd sprints
    2 50 yrd sprints
    agility drills

Feeling like a MONSTER!

Final thoughts on BlueGrowth:
    Yesterday was my last day, I noticed some good vascularity for the first 10 days upon wakening, but that went away eventually. I noticed also a drop in appetite post dosing. I liked the fact that I was able to fall asleep FAST after taking BG. However it started lose the knockout effect around day 27. The sleep that I got from BG was very good and allowed me to wake up earlier while refreshed which is a plus. I also noticed that it enhanced my erection strength. It's too hard to evaluate it as a performance aid as I was using a potent testosterone booster. I will say that good sleep does lead to good things. I did not get oily skin with it like I did with Powerfull and HGHup, but then again product X lowers estrogen which in turn usually leads to less oily skin. I do recommend it as a solid sleeping aid, thank you to CL for allowing to me test it out!
    doing my own thang!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Day 34

Did not get to do early morning grappling because my trainer had to step out. I felt great though throughout the day, sort of like a tunnel vision one mind set kind of a thing. Boy my numbers especially on squats were up. My leg vascularity is simply ridiculous, I have never seen them look like this before. I have added 60lbs to my squats for volume reps, and the explosion that I had during training was quite pronounced along my adrenals. I am going to really miss using this supp. I had real good aggression during all lifts, sweated a lot as well lol. I knew androsteone levels were up just by the way I was real volatile the whle day. What I found interesting was that normally after squatting, my back gets pumps and my legs hurt on the way but NOT TODAY. I did not feel sore at all, in matter of fact; if someone were to challenge me to squat 2morrow, I honestly feel I would have no issues in doing so. My overall has definitely looked more full along the vascularity. Hunger is still up but I don't gain any fat with all the food I have been consuming, which is another plus. Libido is still noticeable but I can mentally control it. I have also noticed that my cravings for sweets has not been as high as normal, which could mean elevated DHEA levels as well. Chowing down some tortilla chips as I type all this LOL.

Training:

8 sets of Heavy bench
    1000 pushups
    150 weighted pullups
    200 weighted dips
    Cable work
    dumbell exercises(def easier than when I first started using product x)
    7 Heavy Squats PR on Volume with more weight
    4 sets of Hack Squats
    4 sets of Jumps squats with 15in. vertical
    5 sets of hamstrings curls
    5 sets of Quadricep curls
    agility drills
    5 30yrd sprints
    2 50 yrd sprints
    agility drills

Feeling like a MONSTER!

Final thoughts on BlueGrowth:
    Yesterday was my last day, I noticed some good vascularity for the first 10 days upon wakening, but that went away eventually. I noticed also a drop in appetite post dosing. I liked the fact that I was able to fall asleep FAST after taking BG. However it started lose the knockout effect around day 27. The sleep that I got from BG was very good and allowed me to wake up earlier while refreshed which is a plus. I also noticed that it enhanced my erection strength. It's too hard to evaluate it as a performance aid as I was using a potent testosterone booster. I will say that good sleep does lead to good things. I did not get oily skin with it like I did with Powerfull and HGHup, but then again product X lowers estrogen which in turn usually leads to less oily skin. I do recommend it as a solid sleeping aid, thank you to CL for allowing to me test it out!
    doing my own thang!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hell of a log bro! I'm about to take my Blue Growth now

This product X has me very interested, I read up on the ingredient, very impressive test boosting plus lowers estrogen:O

How would you compare Product X test boosting effects compared to the other test boosters out right now?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

This product X has me very interested, I read up on the ingredient, very impressive test boosting plus lowers estrogen:O

How would you compare Product X test boosting effects compared to the other test boosters out right now?
    Well today was my last day on it, sad thing was did not get to use it on any training LOL but I will say this, its the best testosterone booster I have used to date. I really liked the aggression I got off it, I mean this stuff made me heartless, great for anyone who wants a prefight supplement. Got me going as soon as I woke up, really enjoyed the hunger boost. Squat strength really took off in week 4, I must say I will be running it for 8 weeks my next run. My next sup to try is the combo of Triazole, new AX and TestForce V2.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well today was my last day on it, sad thing was did not get to use it on any training LOL but I will say this, its the best testosterone booster I have used to date. I really liked the aggression I got off it, I mean this stuff made me heartless, great for anyone who wants a prefight supplement. Got me going as soon as I woke up, really enjoyed the hunger boost. Squat strength really took off in week 4, I must say I will be running it for 8 weeks my next run. My next sup to try is the combo of Triazole, new AX and TestForce V2.
    I was thinking for my next stack to be Triazole and the new AX, but product X may be pretty sweet with some Erase...I wonder if the new AX, triazole stacked with product X would be too much...

No matter what I hope to try product X, hopefully I will be able to use it for my first amateur mma fight

12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

I was thinking for my next stack to be Triazole and the new AX, but product X may be pretty sweet with some Erase...I wonder if the new AX, triazole stacked with product X would be too much...

No matter what I hope to try product X, hopefully I will be able to use it for my first amateur mma fight
    I would go with New AX and Product X, reason being, that product X will lower estrogen but also raises DHT signifigantly which gives AGGRESSION, and AX will have good extracts of mucana which give more dopamine; hence more handeye coordination.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

I would go with New AX and Product X, reason being, that product X will lower estrogen but also raises DHT signifigantly which gives AGGRESSION, and AX will have good extracts of mucana which give more dopamine; hence more handeye coordination.
    hmmm that sounds like a good idea...I'll still have a bottle of Erase left, maybe I'll just add in 1 cap a day with that combo

14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

hmmm that sounds like a good idea...I'll still have a bottle of Erase left, maybe I'll just add in 1 cap a day with that combo
    Yeah 1 cap is fine, on non MMA days bro, take in the a.m., on training days, take it post training or before bed. You may want to add DAA which will work well with either fadogia or mucana for more dopamine...
    doing my own thang!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

Yeah 1 cap is fine, on non MMA days bro, take in the a.m., on training days, take it post training or before bed. You may want to add DAA which will work well with either fadogia or mucana for more dopamine...
    Product x, Activate, low dose Erase and DAA...damn sounds like one hell of a wicked Fight stack

I will have to find some GPLC too, I still havn't tried it, I won't forget to add in Better Protein bars..omg there soooo addictive lol I wanna try the powerbutter and beef aminos on my next order

16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Product x, Activate, low dose Erase and DAA...damn sounds like one hell of a wicked Fight stack

I will have to find some GPLC too, I still havn't tried it, I won't forget to add in Better Protein bars..omg there soooo addictive lol I wanna try the powerbutter and beef aminos on my next order
    Better Bar protein bars taste AMAZING, love those protein snacks. GPLC pretraining rocks that is all lol.
    doing my own thang!
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Well I finished ProductX today. Today I only took 1 cap but boy, my body heat was intense throughout the whole day, especially if something pissed me off or if I saw a pretty chick. Check this out I went out to eat with a good friend of mine and he told me I am the manliest dude he has ever known and said I have the manliest manuerisms LOL. He also said that his fiancee's mother could not keep from staring at my veiny forearms, I must say the pheromones were being released at a high rate. Today was off day and boy did I indulge in eating but it did not stop me from shadow boxing. Today was such an intense session of shadow boxing, that when the hour was done I did not want to stop but forced myself since today is an off day and need as much rest as possible. I know I will run this product for 8 weeks my next run on it. I loved the fact that I added 65lbs on volume for squats, and 30lbs for bench. My endurance was great along my power explosive output. I also gained some serious vascualrity on my shoulders and quads/hami's which again is much appreciated. My hunger was insane which was fun to see how I could eat so much and not gain fat. To say the least I was very impressed with Product X!

Body composition 10.5/10
    Sense of well being/mood 12/10
    aggression 12/10
    endurance 10/10
    strength/power output 10/10
    Sleep quality 10/10
    Libido/sex drive 10/10
    Drive/Focus 15/10
    Training Intensity 15/10
    Coordination 10/10
    Memory 9/10
    Hunger 10/10
    Pheromone release 10/10

This product gets a 13/10 which I have never given any supplement before......
    doing my own thang!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

I must have missed mention of the ingredient.. What ingredient are you talking about?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I must have missed mention of the ingredient.. What ingredient are you talking about?
    It was on need2buildmuscle.com, here is the link of the ingredient, I must say it sounds very impressive and so does Andrews log and overall rating...I want my hands on it NOW!!

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010...-testosterone/

20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you for such a great log, brother. It was very interesting to read, as I was taking the product right along with you. I'm very happy to hear you responded well to it. The knockout effect does diminish with time, but a way to combat that is to take a few days off, here and there. Despite it not knocking you out towards the end, I feel it continues to improve sleep in a non-addictive and healthy way. I too have noticed the tell-tale signs of test boosting with it; erection strength, libido increase, aggression. It was also cool to read how you reacted with the Product X too, how the two were synergenic.

Great log, awesome job! Keep up the hardcore training, I'm looking forward to following along with your next log!!!!!!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

It was on need2buildmuscle.com, here is the link of the ingredient, I must say it sounds very impressive and so does Andrews log and overall rating...I want my hands on it NOW!!

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010...-testosterone/
    Thanks for the link!
    That does sound very interesting. Is that the main ingredient in 'Product X'?
    When would that be coming out?
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    Thanks for the link!
    That does sound very interesting. Is that the main ingredient in 'Product X'?
    When would that be coming out?
    It has been confirmed that is the main ingredient
    doing my own thang!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

killer log andrew
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Thanks bro

An update: Its been I believe 5 days since I have used PhytoSerms 247 and I STILL have the same sense of well being, aggression, strength and endurance, just sayin.....
    doing my own thang!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

Thanks bro

An update: Its been I believe 5 days since I have used PhytoSerms 247 and I STILL have the same sense of well being, aggression, strength and endurance, just sayin.....
    Nice!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

need PhytoSerms 247 Rushhhhhh
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zeus Supp Report & Testofen product round-up
    By rchaves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 01:41 AM
  2. What USP labs product should I try?
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:01 AM
  3. ALRI meets USP Labs
    By size in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 04:09 PM
  4. New Product Idea if Supp companies interested
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
  5. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 09:48 AM