Duh! Controlleds Labs New Supp meets Needtogetaas's new product x

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    500 push ups huh??? I will one day challenge myself to do 500 push ups in one workout lol... amazing...
    LOL thanks bro, just remember guys that good athletes tend to have high fast twich muscle fibers which allows them to do high reps of weights and do quick sprints.
    doing my own thang!

2. Day 2

Took 3 caps before breakfast and about 30 minutes later still noticed a warming sensation of the body, did not pee too much today. I also noticed that I was in a great mood but also real energized and sort of aggressive, my scalp was itchy today as well. Endurance was great today during MMA sparring, I noticed that I felt the need to keep pushing even though I was starting to lose some breath. Another interesting occurence was that I landed every single takedown attempt which usually I land 90% of them, today I was NOT stopped once which was real encouraging to me. Did muay thai pad work for about an hour including sprawls, again I definitely noticed a nice drive/focus zone during this session. I definitely gave off a putrid smell today because at times I had to put my nose across my shoulder not to smell by chest area, but my upper lip was not helping LOL! The only thing that I don't like when testosterone and NONE levels rise is how people normally at least say hello are too timid to greet me and kind of avoid me yet they stare at me from a distance, some real annoying garbage. I also seemed a bit more vasolated than normal, especially during MMA sparring, it was pretty cool. Hunger also seems to be up a bit because I ate dinner not too long ago and I am already ready for a snack. My focus to do paperwork seems to be good as well because I am less distracted than normal which is definitely to my benefit since I can get the case of the ADHD's LOL.

I had a lighter day of conditioning as follows:
    100 pull ups
    1000 situps with leg lifts and crunches
    5 50 yard sprints
    5 sets of a specific back exercise that I do not know the name of LMAO
    jump roping 10 minutes
    5 sets of dot drills
    5 sets of tricep extensions
    5 sets of exercises for the traps
    10 sets of the these power output leg exercises

Meal 1: Crap load of Oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey, blueberries, 2 scoops of natty PB, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Almond Butter, organic mixed greens, 1 banana, and water
    Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, 1 green apple, and water
    Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Pinto beans, broccoli, 2 chicken breasts, an ice cream sundae, some chocolate chip cookies, water
    Meal 5: Cheerios with Almond milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of almonds, and water
    Still going to eat LOL

Good news, my BlueGrowth arrived so tonight will be the first night that I will be using it, I hope the GPLC does not keep me up LOL!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. lol, I just got my Blue GrowtH last night too. The GPLC won't keep you up, I took mine and it knocked me out

4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Pinto beans, broccoli, 2 chicken breasts, an ice cream sundae, some chocolate chip cookies, water
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

5. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    HAHAHA, yup!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    HAHAHA, yup!
    Damn dude are you one of those guys that can cheat every day? I wish I could get away with stuff like that, I love ice cream lol
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

7. Had me some deep sleep last night.
    doing my own thang!

8. im having great sleep lately, its awesome aint it

9. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Damn dude are you one of those guys that can cheat every day? I wish I could get away with stuff like that, I love ice cream lol
    Have NO probs cheatin on a daily basis
    doing my own thang!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    im having great sleep lately, its awesome aint it
    Yeah story of my life LOL, I can sleep for 10 hours on weekends but if I know I have to do something its very easy for me to wake up early feeling like gold.
    doing my own thang!

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    lol, I just got my Blue GrowtH last night too. The GPLC won't keep you up, I took mine and it knocked me out
    Damn you Renegade!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day 2

Took 3 caps before breakfast and about 30 minutes later still noticed a warming sensation of the body, did not pee too much today. I also noticed that I was in a great mood but also real energized and sort of aggressive, my scalp was itchy today as well. Endurance was great today during MMA sparring, I noticed that I felt the need to keep pushing even though I was starting to lose some breath. Another interesting occurence was that I landed every single takedown attempt which usually I land 90% of them, today I was NOT stopped once which was real encouraging to me. Did muay thai pad work for about an hour including sprawls, again I definitely noticed a nice drive/focus zone during this session. I definitely gave off a putrid smell today because at times I had to put my nose across my shoulder not to smell by chest area, but my upper lip was not helping LOL! The only thing that I don't like when testosterone and NONE levels rise is how people normally at least say hello are too timid to greet me and kind of avoid me yet they stare at me from a distance, some real annoying garbage. I also seemed a bit more vasolated than normal, especially during MMA sparring, it was pretty cool. Hunger also seems to be up a bit because I ate dinner not too long ago and I am already ready for a snack. My focus to do paperwork seems to be good as well because I am less distracted than normal which is definitely to my benefit since I can get the case of the ADHD's LOL.

I had a lighter day of conditioning as follows:
    100 pull ups
    1000 situps with leg lifts and crunches
    5 50 yard sprints
    5 sets of a specific back exercise that I do not know the name of LMAO
    jump roping 10 minutes
    5 sets of dot drills
    5 sets of tricep extensions
    5 sets of exercises for the traps
    10 sets of the these power output leg exercises

Meal 1: Crap load of Oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey, blueberries, 2 scoops of natty PB, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Almond Butter, organic mixed greens, 1 banana, and water
    Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, 1 green apple, and water
    Meal 5: Cheerios with Almond milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of almonds, and water
    Still going to eat LOL

Good news, my BlueGrowth arrived so tonight will be the first night that I will be using it, I hope the GPLC does not keep me up LOL!

love this menu!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    love this menu!!!!
    Thanks bro, gots to eat good when you expend most of it!
    doing my own thang!

14. One helluva log right here!!

15. Thanks!
    doing my own thang!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Damn you Renegade!!!
    Lmao, I'm seeing about hooking you up

17. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Had me some deep sleep last night.
    BGH? or the food :P

18. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    BGH? or the food :P
    It def had to BG since I took it on an empty stomach.
    doing my own thang!

19. Day 3

About 45 minutes after my dosing of Product X I got a pretty overwhelming heat sensation that lasted for about 30 minutes, my face warm and somewhat red, was kind of cool LOL. I noticed A LOT of aggression today which I like, when I was driving anyone who made a mistake blew me up instantly. I wanted to hurt my grappling partners today during grapplig sessions. I did pure grappling with different partners for an hour in the cage, definitely was aggressive somewhat of an ahole since I did moves that you should not really do to your partner but as I said before my aggression and temper was up. Did pure muay thai pad work today for at least 45 minutes with my trainer, work on angles an so forth, had a nice drive factor. I definitely noticed a rise in libido today, normally I don't think about women during training hours but today I did somewhat which is RARE. Nones were high and an asian woman at the gym was ovulating so she could not help but to stare at me in a very naught matter, can't blame her though hehe.
    Today's workout:
    5 sets of incline bench
    5 sets of kettlebell drills
    1200 situps including weighted leg lifts
    8 sets of heavy weight squats
    5 sets of hamstring extensions
    7 sets of dumbell based exercises
    500 push ups
    100 pullups with weights included
    250 weighted dips
    5 sets of 5 minute wall sits

Endurance was up in the weight room from what I can tell, which is def a good thing for me.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran with Almond milk, 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate, grapes, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5tbsp of natty PB, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana and water
    Meal 3: Turkey breast slices with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO and EVCO drizzled over the greens, cranberries, and water
    Meal 4: Pita roll with tuna, spinach, and water
    Meal 5: Brown rice with pigeon peas, 2 Chicken breasts, some mixed greens,with 2 tbsp EVOO, some more almonds, and water
    Still going to eat another meal.

Notes on BGH, It hit pretty quickly, made me real drowzy which is fine since it takes me a while to sleep, woke up fine which is cool sinc I don't like waking up drowzy. I also noticed that my forearms were a bit more vascular than normal which I attribute to the GPLC.
    doing my own thang!

20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day 3

About 45 minutes after my dosing of Product X I got a pretty overwhelming heat sensation that lasted for about 30 minutes, my face warm and somewhat red, was kind of cool LOL. I noticed A LOT of aggression today which I like, when I was driving anyone who made a mistake blew me up instantly. I wanted to hurt my grappling partners today during grapplig sessions. I did pure grappling with different partners for an hour in the cage, definitely was aggressive somewhat of an ahole since I did moves that you should not really do to your partner but as I said before my aggression and temper was up. Did pure muay thai pad work today for at least 45 minutes with my trainer, work on angles an so forth, had a nice drive factor. I definitely noticed a rise in libido today, normally I don't think about women during training hours but today I did somewhat which is RARE. Nones were high and an asian woman at the gym was ovulating so she could not help but to stare at me in a very naught matter, can't blame her though hehe.
    Today's workout:
    5 sets of incline bench
    500 push ups
    250 weighted dips

Endurance was up in the weight room from what I can tell, which is def a good thing for me.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran with Almond milk, 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate, grapes, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5tbsp of natty PB, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana and water
    Meal 3: Turkey breast slices with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO and EVCO drizzled over the greens, cranberries, and water
    Meal 5: Brown rice with pigeon peas, 2 Chicken breasts, some mixed greens,with 2 tbsp EVOO, some more almonds, and water

Notes on BGH, It hit pretty quickly, made me real drowzy which is fine since it takes me a while to sleep, woke up fine which is cool sinc I don't like waking up drowzy. I also noticed that my forearms were a bit more vascular than normal which I attribute to the GPLC.
    Another amazing workout, you must have super recovery bro lol

Loving the log!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Another amazing workout, you must have super recovery bro lol

Loving the log!!!
    This Product X is making it even easier, I felt like yesterday that I could do anoter leg workout....
    doing my own thang!

22. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day 3

Today's workout:
    5 sets of incline bench
    500 push ups
    250 weighted dips

^^^ Strange because my arms are pumped in the morning now too???

Great workout man!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    ^^^ Strange because my arms are pumped in the morning now too???

Great workout man!!!
    Thanks bro
    doing my own thang!

24. It's pretty sweet there is GPLC in it, I'm gonna be focusing on leaning for the next 8 weeks so Imma have to get a bottle of Blue Growth to try

I know it's only been a few days but how would you compare HGHUP effects to Blue Growths so far?

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's pretty sweet there is GPLC in it, I'm gonna be focusing on leaning for the next 8 weeks so Imma have to get a bottle of Blue Growth to try

I know it's only been a few days but how would you compare HGHUP effects to Blue Growths so far?
    Blue Growth makes me more drowsy per say due to 5HTP, that stuff knocks me out better than anything, not a big fan of it though.
    doing my own thang!

26. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Blue Growth makes me more drowsy per say due to 5HTP, that stuff knocks me out better than anything, not a big fan of it though.
    I need something like that, I have a hard time going to sleep at night.

27. Day 4

Well I am not sure if my body went through a heating sensation today since I went outside and did sprints almost right after dosing Product X. Mood was great today, I was very focused overall. Calm aggression is WAY UP, only when needed. Today I worked on submissions with a well a experienced MMA fighter who has been in the game for 10 plus years. We worked on a lot of arm bar techiques from guard, we also worked on some different crucifixes from Guard. Then we MMA sparred for 7 rounds of 5 minutes and I was on FIRE LOL, had great overall performance. My drive factor was GREAT during pure grappling sessions to the point people were getting frustrated in rolling with me. I must say I left the MMA facility in a GREAT mood. Hunger was up today for sure, I had to pick up take extra protien intake today. My adrenals were up today which was good stuff, made the workout easier. Testes definitely plump as well HAHAHA! Surprisingly people were talkative to me usually its hi and bye but today unfortunately people wanted to conversate. A woman entered a conversation I was having with some dude and kept talking to me to the point she gave me her number LOL, at least she was pretty and in good shape. I know I was releasing some nols due to my good mood so that is what made it easier for the woman to feel comfortable around me.

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, almond milk with 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate
    Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty PB, turkey breasts slices, 1 orange, and water
    Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, with organic mixed greens, and water
    Meal 4: 2 Angus burgers with cole slaw, spinach, 1 sweet potatoe, and water
    Meal 5: cheat meal that consist of the following: 12 pieces of chicken from a bucket of KFC, 1 pint of mashed potatoes, 1 pint of cole slaw, buscuits, 1 chocolate filled donut, 2 cheese sticks from Pizza Hut, and water

Workout
    2oo pull-ups
    1 10 minute wall sit
    1000 situps including some leg lifts
    5 minutes of jump roping
    leg pushes for 10 sets
    dot drills
    5 sets of hammer pulls

Blue Growth definitely allowing me to sleep deep and a lot quicker than normal, still waking up with some pretty cool vascularity.
    doing my own thang!

28. Bustin heads and pimpin! NICE

10min wall sit omg my knee would buckle lol

mmmm KFC....damn it now I got hardcore munchies lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Bustin heads and pimpin! NICE

10min wall sit omg my knee would buckle lol

mmmm KFC....damn it now I got hardcore munchies lol
    HAHA, KFC hit the spot today that is for sure!!!
    doing my own thang!

30. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    HAHA, KFC hit the spot today that is for sure!!!
    Ugh, you guys had to bring up KFC
    Bucket o' chicken, here I come!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zeus Supp Report & Testofen product round-up
    By rchaves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 01:41 AM
  2. What USP labs product should I try?
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:01 AM
  3. ALRI meets USP Labs
    By size in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 04:09 PM
  4. New Product Idea if Supp companies interested
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
  5. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 09:48 AM