poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm now an LG rep, so let's kick off the festivities! Instead of putting up a log for a specific product, I'll be phasing products in and out as this progresses, or stacking them. As some of you may know, I lift to aid my pursuit of progress in judo and BJJ, so I will be putting products through a slightly different wringer than the norm here.

First off will be ASGT. No introduction needed there, it's reputation FAR precedes this log. I am very interested in seeing how it performs from a fight standpoint, as opposed to just lifting.

So far I did one BJJ class on it, and this mornings workout. First impressions:

Energy - totally caught me off guard. I know approximately how much caffeine it has, and expected something else. It creeps up slow, and lingers LONG. Like all day long. At no point have there been jitters. I did crash after the first dose, like 17 hours later. :lol:

Strength - too early to tell, but todays workout was very good. I have been on creatine for the last month, so I am already fully saturated, creatine-wise.

Pumps - undetermined as of yet, due to stacking with the last of the GB.

Let's take a peak at one of ASGT's ingredients, ellagic acid (from the LG write-up):

Ellagic Acid, has an interesting study that shows it to act like the popular post cycle therapy product Nolvadex (R) by blocking estrogen at the cellular level. This gives the body the signal to produce more testosterone, which is a great thing for the serious bodybuilder.
Let's see what else it may do.

Ellagic acid and quercetin interact synergistically with resveratrol in the induction of apoptosis and cause transient cell cycle arrest in human leukemia cells.
Mertens-Talcott SU, Percival SS.

Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florida, P.O. Box 110370, Gainesville, FL 32611-0370, USA.

Abstract
Anticarcinogenic effects of polyphenolic compounds in fruits and vegetables are well established. Although polyphenols naturally occur as combinations, little information is available regarding possible synergistic or antagonistic biochemical interactions between compounds. Identifying potential interactions between polyphenols may provide information regarding the efficiency of polyphenol-containing foods in cancer prevention. The objective of this study was to investigate the interactions of ellagic acid and quercetin with resveratrol, polyphenols which occur in muscadine grapes, with the hypothesis that the selected polyphenols would interact synergistically in the induction of apoptosis and reduction of cell growth in human leukemia cells (MOLT-4). To test this hypothesis, alterations in cell cycle kinetics, proliferation, and apoptosis (caspase-3 activity) were examined after incubation with ellagic acid, quercetin, and resveratrol as single compounds and in combination. Results showed a more than additive interaction for the combination of ellagic acid with resveratrol and furthermore, significant alterations in cell cycle kinetics induced by single compounds and combinations were observed. An isobolographic analysis was performed to assess the apparent synergistic interaction for the combinations of ellagic acid with resveratrol and quercetin with resveratrol in the induction of caspase 3 activity, confirming a synergistic interaction with a combination index of 0.64 for the combination of ellagic acid and resveratrol and 0.68 for quercetin and resveratrol. Results indicate that the anticarcinogenic potential of foods containing polyphenols may not be based on the effects of individual compounds, but may involve a synergistic enhancement of the anticancer effects.

PMID: 15670891 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Ellagic acid potentiates the effect of quercetin on p21waf1/cip1, p53, and MAP-kinases without affecting intracellular generation of reactive oxygen species in vitro.
Mertens-Talcott SU, Bomser JA, Romero C, Talcott ST, Percival SS.

Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611-0370, USA.

Abstract
Anticarcinogenic effects attributed to polyphenols in fruits may be based on synergistic, additive, or antagonistic interactions of many compounds. In a previous study, it was demonstrated that quercetin and ellagic acid interacted synergistically in the induction of apoptosis in the human leukemia cell line, MOLT-4. To investigate possible cellular mechanisms, this study evaluated whether synergistic effects might be detectable within proapoptotic or antiproliferative signal transduction pathways. We found that quercetin and combinations of quercetin and ellagic acid nonsynergistically increased p53 protein levels. In contrast, ellagic acid potentiated the effects of quercetin for p21(cip1/waf1) protein levels and p53 phosphorylation at serine 15, possibly explaining the synergistic effect observed in apoptosis induction. Phosphorylation of the mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinases, c-jun N-terminal (JNK)1,2 and p38, was also increased by the combination of ellagic acid and quercetin, whereas quercetin alone induced only p38. We further evaluated whether the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and/or quercetin stability were influenced by interactions of ellagic acid with quercetin. Quercetin increased the generation of ROS, which was neither potentiated nor inhibited by ellagic acid. The stability of intracellular and extracellular quercetin was not influenced by the presence of ellagic acid. In summary, quercetin and ellagic acid combined increase the activation of p53 and p21(cip1/waf1) and the MAP kinases, JNK1,2 and p38, in a more than additive manner, suggesting a mechanism by which quercetin and ellagic acid synergistically induce apoptosis in cancer cells.

PMID: 15735102 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]Free Article
Interesting, because ASGT contains all three substances mentioned above.

Evaluation of estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity of ellagic acid via the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta.Papoutsi Z, Kassi E, Tsiapara A, Fokialakis N, Chrousos GP, Moutsatsou P.
Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece.

Ellagic acid is a plant-derived polyphenol, possessing antioxidant, antiproliferative, and antiatherogenic properties. Whether this compound has estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity, however, remains largely unknown. To answer this question, we first investigated the ability of ellagic acid to influence the activity of the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta in HeLa cells. Cells co-transfected with an estrogen response element (ERE)-driven luciferase (Luc) reporter gene and an ERalpha- or ERbeta-expression vector were exposed to graded concentrations of ellagic acid. At low concentrations (10(-7) to 10(-9) M), this compound displayed a small but significant estrogenic activity via ERalpha, whereas it was a complete estrogen antagonist via ERbeta. Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels. Moreover, ellagic acid induced nodule mineralization in an osteoblastic cell line (KS483), an effect that was abolished by the estrogen antagonist. Endometrium-derived epithelial cells (Ishikawa) showed no response to the natural compound by using a cell viability assay (MTT). These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

Pretty sweet!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That ASGT is something else in terms of that long lasting boost. It's like The Cranberries. And no, I won't link the song because I actually like owning a Man Card and I don't want that taken away.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does indeed last, and last, and last. Pretty freakin cool! Hey, I got your back on the Cranberry bit, Zombie really reminds me of my basic training in the idf, it was the hit song at the time.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the LG gig, curious to see you run some of this stuff from the grappling perspective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for a poison log-congrats on your new gig, bud.

for staying power got to go with ozzy-i can't believe that guy is still alive, let alone still cutting records. now that is staying power, lol.

btw-asgt fan here!!!:bigok:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats on the LG gig, curious to see you run some of this stuff from the grappling perspective.
Thanks! I'm interested, as well. So far ASGT doesn't appear to have any negative effect on cardio (not that it should, it has no yohimbe or geranium), and the aggression is nice. Follow along!

in for a poison log-congrats on your new gig, bud.

for staying power got to go with ozzy-i can't believe that guy is still alive, let alone still cutting records. now that is staying power, lol.

btw-asgt fan here!!!:bigok:
Thanks, brother!

I did security for ozzy for a couple years, when they were doing their MTV show. Crazy family, but the most fun I ever had at work. :D Ozzy's a great guy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ozzy-been a fan since the sabbath days. my wife says me and ozzy are a lot alike-we are both married to women who saved us from our destructive ways.

great gig working for oz-bet that was a blast.:bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL it seems like im the only one not becoming a rep for a company

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats though
see you guys later im gonna go into a deep depression state

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ozzy-been a fan since the sabbath days. my wife says me and ozzy are a lot alike-we are both married to women who saved us from our destructive ways.

great gig working for oz-bet that was a blast.:bigok:
It was GREAT. Lots of crazy stories and good fun. The show was enormously censored, for the minors sake's. You have no idea. :D Ozzy is a seriously nice dude, so being like him is 100% in my book...minus the pills and blow, of course.

congrats though
see you guys later im gonna go into a deep depression state
:lol: Dose some ASGT, turn it to anger, smash some weight!

BTW, I'm considering dosing a half scoop of ASGT on off days for a bit, so the psarm and anti-estrogen effects will kick in quicker.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, RR!

Two hour BJJ class this morning; no one else showed up, so it was private! We drilled side control, armbars/kimura from side, taking the mount from side, then cross choke from mount, arm triangle from mount, mount to S mount, etc. GREAT class.

My school's head instructor:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn62hal2Zhs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Cross Choke from Mount | BJJ Techniques | Jiu-Jitsu Moves[/nomedia]

ASGT felt GREAT this morning! Smooth clean energy and aggression. Great power and endurance. LOVELY!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i take a scoop on off days for the morning boost, and to keep creatine level high. but yeah, the test boost aint bad either-with the anti-aromatse included.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I'm thinking, thebigt.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, I may be poor, but don't call me a cheapskate! :p

I woke up this morning with my wife's laryngitis. Dammit! :( I may go do a weight workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh, now i have to step up and perform, MrBigPR's in here! :D

Total aside:I just roasted a couple lbs of Organic Ethiopia Shakiso, and pulled an espresso shot straight out of the roaster. O...M...F...G! Wow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
move over joe-there's a new MR.COFFEE in town!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a great workout, but damn if that wasn't a bad idea. I feel like ass now, ugh, sore throat.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout, but damn if that wasn't a bad idea. I feel like ass now, ugh, sore throat.
I hope you feel better soon man, get some rest.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys! Fever, cold, sweating, cold, ugh.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dosing echinacea, yin chao, oregano oil, and elderberry, and feeling much better today.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I never have. When I'm sick, my go-to herbs/products are:

yin chiao for the first 24 hours, with echinacea
Barlean's olive leaf extract
elderberry extract/sambucol

And oregano if it's really bad. Does SAMe help you?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still recovering. Gym tonight. Went in and SMOKED it.

alternating bench and low rows, +20lbs on each

DL 50x135 straight

curls and tri pressdowns.

kick ass. Now I'm tired.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally feeling better. That last workout made me relapse, I felt horrible over the weekend. I did 50 pullups and 40 dips at the park today, got BJJ in the morning.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BJJ was AWESOME! The head instructor showed up, and brought a blue belt friend with him, and paired us up. I dominated him twice, and got good praise from the instructor. It felt really good, almost like a test that i passed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, I never have. When I'm sick, my go-to herbs/products are:

yin chiao for the first 24 hours, with echinacea
Barlean's olive leaf extract
elderberry extract/sambucol

And oregano if it's really bad. Does SAMe help you?
yes!!! i highly recommend it. google it!!!:bigok:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. Lookin good poison. Im late as hell, but you can count me in. Love me some ASGT.

I have some info pulled up on Ellagic Acid as well, very interesting read.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, SoutherCharm! Post up your info here if you like, i'd love to see it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's some interesting info on osthole, an ingredient of ASGT:

Related study proposed C. monnieri possesses wild spectrum applications and properties such like sex boosting,anti allergic,anti bacteria,hepatoprotective,antiosteporotic effects,prevent cancer tumor and so on.
From certain view background with modern scientific background,cnidium monnieri and its components has been found majorly with properties and applications of following,more explain discussed in details at related section:

Sex boosting for human and infertility treatment:cnidium fruit traditionally considered as warming the kidney and strengthening Yang,improve sexual function as Aphrodisiacs,works both for man and women treating importence and female infertility due to deficiency of the kidney,improve male sexual dysfunction,and its mechanism reply on PDE-5 inhibition,Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) is deemed the target protein for inhibition to treat erectile dysfunction.

Courmarins from cnidium monnier(such as osthole,imperatorin,xanthotoxin,isopimpinellin) are found release vasorelaxing effect on rabbit corpus cavernosum. Osthole has been identified increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity,release androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.

Anti-allergic,anti-itching,antipruritic,anti-bacteria and anti-fungal activity:cnidium fruit are found destroying parasite and relieving itching,displays Anti-itching activities and Antipruritic activity,displays anti-allergic effect and coumarin derivative osthol are thought responsible for this,displays Antiasthmatic effects and used as an antipruritogenic agent,Plays Antibacterial and Antifungal effect,release inhibitory effects on pathogena,d the fruit has been found displays antifouling (AF) activity against cypris (cyprids) larvae,possess caries-related bacteria and glucan synthesis inhibition and suggested its values for oral care products.

Antitumor,AntiCancer and Antimutagenicity:C. monnieri possesses multi-aspect and comprehensive anti-tumor functions, involving directly tumor-inhibitory activity, anti-mutagenicity, reversing multi-drug tolerance of tumor, as well as improving immune functions,courmarins(such like osthol and imperatorin) shows cytotoxic activity on tumor cell lines,total-coumarins from cnidum monnieri has been found improve the immunological function and protecting and strengthening the function of pituitary-adrenocortex axis.Cnidium monnieri also verified show effective against mutagenesis and antimutagenicity.

Antiosteoporotic activity:C.monnieri total coumarins(osthole, imperatorin and bergapten)possessing antiosteoporotic activity and osthole are considered as the major one,they reduced the bone lose by decreasing the osteoclast formation, its TRAP activity, and osteoclastic bone resorption,animal test find that theyinhibited the bone resorption by decreasing the formation, differentiation and TRAP activity of osteoclasts.

hepatoprotective and alcohol-induced fatty liver prevention:Cnidium monnieri components(such as torilin and torilolone,1-hydroxytorilin from EtOH extract,and osthol) showed hepatoprotective effects, inhibit alcohol-induced fatty liver which mechanisms rely on its anti-oxidation and suppression of TNF-alpha production.Prevention of atherosclerosis and suppression of hepatic lipid accumulation,acceleration of beta-oxidation of hepatic fatty acids,alcohol is a major cause of fatty liver, the disease is a spectrum that is initiated with steatosis, and without therapy it is apt to develop inflammation, necrosis, fibrosis and finally cirrhosis. There are currently no ideal pharmacological reagents that can prevent or reverse this disease.

Cognition and memory impairment:Cnidium monnieri posess cognition-enhancing activities and anti-amnestic effects, protect on brain memory impairment,and plays ameliorating effects,certain courmarins(osthole and imperatorin) are thought boosting glutamate release,

Anti-Diabetic:Osthole has been find show antidiabetic effects,markedly reduce blood glucose level,alleviate hyperglycemia and potential as a diabetes mellitus treatment agent.
Properties:

Increase sperm secretion, stimulate sexual desire and has aphrodisiac action,warm the kidney to strengthen yin,promote virility.
Other:Relieve asthma,anti-itching activities,vasorelaxing effect,anti-tumor activities.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So we gonna see you killin some iron or what? I bought tickets at the door, they were expensive! ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron? I choke peeps out. Iron don't choke back. ;)

My main thrust is grappling, and the lifting I do is to enable my grappling. I aim to compete in bjj soon, and this log will evaluate asgt (among other things) and its performance on the mat. Grappling requires strong cardio, coupled with huge anaerobic capacity, speed, power, and intense focus. So far, asgt is hitting all those points in a big way.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just received some lipotropic protein and ghenerate, so I'll be adding those in to this log. I used the old lipo protein, and absolutely love the ingredient profile. Taste was only ok, but I hear the new protein is better.

I've wanted to try ghenerate for a long while, and I can't wait to see how it helps recovery.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I snuck a weight workout in: alternating decline bench, low rows; cable curls and tri pressdowns. Quick and dirty. I dosed Ghenerate before bed, but can't comment: my kids were up in the middle of the night, nightmares. The little one climbed in my bed, fell asleep, then promptly wet it (lol, she's 4yo, never does that). what sleep I got was great.

I did BJJ this morning, great class. Energy and focus were great, ASGT really perks me up just in time to start class. I dosed Ghenerate with ASGT; I'm curious about the carbs in ASGT and how they'll affect GH release. Carbs in ASGT are low, maybe too low to matter?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think the carbs in ASGT burn right up during an intense workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know they are quickly used for fuel. My question is if they elicit an insulin response and negate the GH effect of Ghenerate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't worry too much. i think more carbs than what are in asgt are needed for an isulin response. btw-pick up some i-gh-1, i noticed a big bump up when i added it to ghenerate. 1cap with am dose 2 with pm.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, will do, bigt.

Btw, the vanilla lipo protein tastes pretty good. It's almost an ovaltine vanilla malted milk flavor. The pea flavor is much more subdued. I'm REALLY happy to be back on it, it's the best blend around, bar none.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, will do, bigt.

Btw, the vanilla lipo protein tastes pretty good. It's almost an ovaltine vanilla malted milk flavor. The pea flavor is much more subdued. I'm REALLY happy to be back on it, it's the best blend around, bar none.
sounds good. get the igh1 goes fantastic with ghenerate-i swear, lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be putting that on the list, thebigt.

I'm enjoying a Lipo shake. I use water, and added a scoop of TRader Joes greens powder. I also have a tub of CL Oximega, and I'll try that next. I really like the flavor of the protein. My first sip surprised me, like CL Golden Gains: it's just not at all what you expect. But a few sips later I had a big grin on my face. Very nice!

I took my Ghenerate last night before bed about 1.5 hours after a fatass meal. I'd prefer more time, but that's how it worked out. Sleep was VERY deep, nothing else to report on that front. I took another dose upon waking today, as I'll be working and didn't want to bring the bottle to dose late morning or early afternoon, even though that'd be more ideal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be putting that on the list, thebigt.

I'm enjoying a Lipo shake. I use water, and added a scoop of TRader Joes greens powder. I also have a tub of CL Oximega, and I'll try that next. I really like the flavor of the protein. My first sip surprised me, like CL Golden Gains: it's just not at all what you expect. But a few sips later I had a big grin on my face. Very nice!

I took my Ghenerate last night before bed about 1.5 hours after a fatass meal. I'd prefer more time, but that's how it worked out. Sleep was VERY deep, nothing else to report on that front. I took another dose upon waking today, as I'll be working and didn't want to bring the bottle to dose late morning or early afternoon, even though that'd be more ideal.
2 caps of igh1 really boosts the effects of ghenerate. very noticeable.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep was DEEP last night. Wow. If that continues...:huh:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro! keep it up

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks!

I'm really enjoying the Lipotropic Vanilla protein. It has a more foodlike texture to it, it actually is more satisfying to drink. I won't lie, the pea-ishness is there, but it's very mild, and fits in with the malted milk flavor so as to be A-OK (it's almost a mild garbanzo flavor, mild on the scale of things). I'm sold on this stuff, nutrient profile is amazing.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep was extremely deep last night. Today is an off day from Ghenerate.

I took my ASGT and hit the gym this morning, empty stomach.

2 mile run - 15:15. My calves were screwed from my run 2 days ago, it was agony, otherwise I felt really good and could've gone much faster. Vibrams reallt tear into your calves.

alternating flat bench and tbar rows

40 x 135, 10 seconds rest, 10 x 135 (ok considering I ate crap yesterday at a blovck party with friends, plus a bunch of beers)

tri pressdowns

Yesterday was awesome, BTW. There was a block party at friends. One of their neighbors is a 70 something ex-Vietnam dude, move and looks like a fit 50yo. This guy always comes up with some wacky ****, like slingshot competitions, hammering nails in logs, shooting tennis balls out of a homemade bazooka, straight up (like 400 ****ing feet), and having to catch them, etc. A bunch of the neighbors think he's insane. I love it. He had my kids doing a food fight, it was awesome.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really wanna throw some Citrulline in with the ASGT. I'd be a madman in BJJ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RecompMan General Chat 5
blaykeryan Training Forum 7
LG Sciences LG Sciences 7
Marms Company Promotions 78
StayinHeavy Anabolics 1