poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. BJJ was great on Thurs, I am still sore from 25 minutes of hard rolling.

Last night I went nuts with the Ghenerate and took 8 sprays. Hey, why not, right? Holy crap, when my kids woke me up, I was deep in a crazy ass, nearly-tangible dream. I thought I was already awake as I woke up. I NEVER recall dreaming, ever, so this was interesting. I took 6 sprays and instead of ASGT, I took Shock THerapy, just for kicks.

2 mile run - 14:07! I'm shaving nearly 10 seconds off every run. I felt SO ****ING GOOD on this run when I started. I attribute that to Ghenerate, and a GOOD nights deep sleep (though only 6 hours). I felt worse toward the end of the run than usual; ASGT really shines in the endurance dept.

Decline bench and tbar rows (with barbell), alternating - sets of 5 at 195 on decline, and worked up to 7 x 150lbs on the barbell tbar rows.

3 sets pullups

skull crushers and curls

stretch and out

Pump from Shock THerapy was pretty huge. ASGT gives better energy and power. ST is nice,though.

2. Gym today, 2 mile run in 14:15. I didn't shave seconds off, it took me a sec to get into it, but I ran the last 1/3 at a significantly higher pace than usual. I can't say enough good things about VFF's and running.

I went on to do alternating flat bench and dumbell rows, dips, DL, tris and bis. I was having a hard time toward the end of my workout, due to my fasted state. I'll be cramming food today.

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hope adding in the igh1 does as much for you as it did for me. igh1/ghenerate is a potent combo.

4. Can't wait to try the igh-1!

5. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Can't wait to try the igh-1!
    damn, i thought you would have it by now????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal gear vs. Legit gear....
    By 21p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:58 AM
  2. Legal Gear
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
  3. M1P - Legal Gear
    By Zozom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15