poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

# hours of BJJ/Judo this morning. Talk about fasted cardio! I'll be adding BCAA's shortly, because this is kind of extreme.

I drilled the North/South guard a lot today. I LOVE side control, and sometimes techniques come around that just click. My instructor threw the N/S on, and I said 'whoa, show me'. It fits my style and body.

YouTube - North South Choke

Just like that. My judo background is heavy on pins, side control, etc, and the transition from side to the N/S position, accompanied by the choke/neck crank is perfect for me.

I've been working on tai otoshi with my instructor, I think it fits his style.

YouTube - Won Hee Lee's Tai Otoshi

He's a freakin prodigy, he picks it up FAST!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I haven't updated this week, been busy putting together THIS THREAD. I got seriously side-tracked looking at the ingredients of ASGT. Pretty fascinating stuff, and I love that 1) it uses stuff like Mulberry, Hibiscus, ellagic acid, ursolic acid, quercetin, resveratrol, and so on, and 2) that these ingredients have wide-reaching effects on overall health, with many having potentially potent anti-cancer effects, as well as antioxidant and overall health and well-being effects.

Anyway, to sum up my experience so far: I'm leaner, stronger, and fitter. Two people in the last week have come up at the gym and said I'm looking great, more muscular. I've been shaving around 10 seconds off my 2 mile time on the runs, every run. I'm under 14:30 now. I have noticed more shedding, from ASGT, I presume. I hope Toco8 kicks in.

About Ghenerate: I wake up feeling...not pumped, but tight. There's a difference on days I take a dose, and days I don't (weekends off). Normally after hard grappling, I have some finger soreness/joint pain, and I've noticed this is nearly gone. I'm curious to see how the IGH-1 helps, when I start it up soon. I just ordered it. I'll also be adding in BCAA+EAA.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i hope adding in the igh1 does as much for you as it did for me. igh1/ghenerate is a potent combo.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

We'll see. I can't wait! I expect to see some results adding in the bcaa+eaa, as well. These fasted classes and workouts are a bit extreme. The upshot is I'm giving ghenerate plenty of time to do its thing!
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    We'll see. I can't wait! I expect to see some results adding in the bcaa+eaa, as well. These fasted classes and workouts are a bit extreme. The upshot is I'm giving ghenerate plenty of time to do its thing!
    big upgrade-trust me!!!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Today, ASGT/Ghenerate > gym.

2 mile run - 14:18! I LOVE the VFF's. This is my best time in them yet. I'm no longer crippled sore after every run (in fact I'm not sore at all). I'm headed to sub-13's, which isn't awesome, but considering I only run twice a week, and weight a relatively heavy 187 or so, I'm happy.

alternating flat bench and one arm dumbell rows, fast pace, no rest, sets of 5 on bench and 10 on rows, worked up to 205 on bench and 90lb dumbells. Yes, I suck at bench, but I'm happy: I had rotator cuff issues for 12 years. With help from a powerlifting buddy, I corrected my bench form, did lots of rotator cuff work, and I'm slowly moving up in bench weight, pain-free.

DL - 30 x 135, 15 seconds rest, 20 x 135. This is where the run screws me. I'm so weak after running.

Dips - 15, 10, 10

alternating curls and skull crushers, and stretch

It all took 50 minutes.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

ASGT/Ghenerate > BJJ, freaking 7am this morning. Class went til 9. bunch of people showed up, and it was a blast. They're saying I'm ready to compete; I'm psyched to jump on the mat, so whenever they give me the word, I'm game. I haven't weighed myself, but I need to. I'd like to drop to 175 or so, without losing strength. I'm ready to maul some folks.
  8. Diamond Member

ASGT/Ghenerate > BJJ, freaking 7am this morning. Class went til 9. bunch of people showed up, and it was a blast. They're saying I'm ready to compete; I'm psyched to jump on the mat, so whenever they give me the word, I'm game. I haven't weighed myself, but I need to. I'd like to drop to 175 or so, without losing strength. I'm ready to maul some folks.
    just wait till you add the igh1, you won't believe the boost it gives the ghenerate.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

My mail carrier pulled his pepper spray on me this morning, and simply said "don't ask".

10. Diamond Member

My mail carrier pulled his pepper spray on me this morning, and simply said "don't ask".

yeah, my wife always knows when i am expecting something-i get real antsy at mail time, lol.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

BJJ was great on Thurs, I am still sore from 25 minutes of hard rolling.

Last night I went nuts with the Ghenerate and took 8 sprays. Hey, why not, right? Holy crap, when my kids woke me up, I was deep in a crazy ass, nearly-tangible dream. I thought I was already awake as I woke up. I NEVER recall dreaming, ever, so this was interesting. I took 6 sprays and instead of ASGT, I took Shock THerapy, just for kicks.

2 mile run - 14:07! I'm shaving nearly 10 seconds off every run. I felt SO ****ING GOOD on this run when I started. I attribute that to Ghenerate, and a GOOD nights deep sleep (though only 6 hours). I felt worse toward the end of the run than usual; ASGT really shines in the endurance dept.

Decline bench and tbar rows (with barbell), alternating - sets of 5 at 195 on decline, and worked up to 7 x 150lbs on the barbell tbar rows.

3 sets pullups

skull crushers and curls

stretch and out

Pump from Shock THerapy was pretty huge. ASGT gives better energy and power. ST is nice,though.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Gym today, 2 mile run in 14:15. I didn't shave seconds off, it took me a sec to get into it, but I ran the last 1/3 at a significantly higher pace than usual. I can't say enough good things about VFF's and running.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.cfm

I went on to do alternating flat bench and dumbell rows, dips, DL, tris and bis. I was having a hard time toward the end of my workout, due to my fasted state. I'll be cramming food today.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  133 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hope adding in the igh1 does as much for you as it did for me. igh1/ghenerate is a potent combo.
    THIS!!!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Can't wait to try the igh-1!
  15. Diamond Member

Can't wait to try the igh-1!
    damn, i thought you would have it by now????
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal gear vs. Legit gear....
    By 21p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
  2. Legal Gear
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. M1P - Legal Gear
    By Zozom in forum Anabolics