poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

poison logs gear....Legal Gear, that is!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i wouldn't worry too much. i think more carbs than what are in asgt are needed for an isulin response. btw-pick up some i-gh-1, i noticed a big bump up when i added it to ghenerate. 1cap with am dose 2 with pm.

Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, will do, bigt.

Btw, the vanilla lipo protein tastes pretty good. It's almost an ovaltine vanilla malted milk flavor. The pea flavor is much more subdued. I'm REALLY happy to be back on it, it's the best blend around, bar none.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks, will do, bigt.

Btw, the vanilla lipo protein tastes pretty good. It's almost an ovaltine vanilla malted milk flavor. The pea flavor is much more subdued. I'm REALLY happy to be back on it, it's the best blend around, bar none.
    sounds good. get the igh1 goes fantastic with ghenerate-i swear, lol.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'll be putting that on the list, thebigt.

I'm enjoying a Lipo shake. I use water, and added a scoop of TRader Joes greens powder. I also have a tub of CL Oximega, and I'll try that next. I really like the flavor of the protein. My first sip surprised me, like CL Golden Gains: it's just not at all what you expect. But a few sips later I had a big grin on my face. Very nice!

I took my Ghenerate last night before bed about 1.5 hours after a fatass meal. I'd prefer more time, but that's how it worked out. Sleep was VERY deep, nothing else to report on that front. I took another dose upon waking today, as I'll be working and didn't want to bring the bottle to dose late morning or early afternoon, even though that'd be more ideal.

I'll be putting that on the list, thebigt.

I'm enjoying a Lipo shake. I use water, and added a scoop of TRader Joes greens powder. I also have a tub of CL Oximega, and I'll try that next. I really like the flavor of the protein. My first sip surprised me, like CL Golden Gains: it's just not at all what you expect. But a few sips later I had a big grin on my face. Very nice!

I took my Ghenerate last night before bed about 1.5 hours after a fatass meal. I'd prefer more time, but that's how it worked out. Sleep was VERY deep, nothing else to report on that front. I took another dose upon waking today, as I'll be working and didn't want to bring the bottle to dose late morning or early afternoon, even though that'd be more ideal.
    2 caps of igh1 really boosts the effects of ghenerate. very noticeable.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sleep was DEEP last night. Wow. If that continues...:huh:
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

lookin good bro! keep it up
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks!

I'm really enjoying the Lipotropic Vanilla protein. It has a more foodlike texture to it, it actually is more satisfying to drink. I won't lie, the pea-ishness is there, but it's very mild, and fits in with the malted milk flavor so as to be A-OK (it's almost a mild garbanzo flavor, mild on the scale of things). I'm sold on this stuff, nutrient profile is amazing.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sleep was extremely deep last night. Today is an off day from Ghenerate.

I took my ASGT and hit the gym this morning, empty stomach.

2 mile run - 15:15. My calves were screwed from my run 2 days ago, it was agony, otherwise I felt really good and could've gone much faster. Vibrams reallt tear into your calves.

alternating flat bench and tbar rows

40 x 135, 10 seconds rest, 10 x 135 (ok considering I ate crap yesterday at a blovck party with friends, plus a bunch of beers)

tri pressdowns

Yesterday was awesome, BTW. There was a block party at friends. One of their neighbors is a 70 something ex-Vietnam dude, move and looks like a fit 50yo. This guy always comes up with some wacky ****, like slingshot competitions, hammering nails in logs, shooting tennis balls out of a homemade bazooka, straight up (like 400 ****ing feet), and having to catch them, etc. A bunch of the neighbors think he's insane. I love it. He had my kids doing a food fight, it was awesome.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I really wanna throw some Citrulline in with the ASGT. I'd be a madman in BJJ.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

BJJ was great today! Energy and focus were great, and I didn't come close to the edge of my endurance envelope. We worked Spider Guard, and attacks from the Spider.

YouTube- BJJ - Spider Guard - Sweep

YouTube- spider guard to omoplata

I really wanna throw some Citrulline in with the ASGT. I'd be a madman in BJJ.
    do it
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Eh, I'm in the unemployment line, again. At some point I will add it in.
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

man best wishes go out to you on finding employment bro. keep your head up

and check this out...

LINK US TO YOUR LOG - The Official Self Promotion Thread!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, man! I'll check out your link.

I've started taking a half dose ASGT daily. So far so good. I'm hot as hell all day long, which is a PITA, because I'm a Viking, I do better in cooler temps. I'd like to see if this helps Recomp a bit, as I'm lean, but have a small love handle (stupid genetics, i can have a 6 pack AND a love handle simultaneously).

My daughter started judo on Friday. Last night, I took my gi, and rolled with a black belt before class, a 25 minute non-stop round. My grip gassed toward the end, ridiculous forearm pump. :quiver:

This morning i got up and hit a 3 hour class, on ASGT and Ghenerate, no food. I had 3 5 minute round at the end against a 250lb blue belt. I did pretty good, got spider guard to a tight lasso, controlled him there to the end, mounted him once, got side a couple times. Good stuff. Moving a 250lb guy off of you is WORK!

Power, endurance, and aggression were OUTSTANDING!!! I needs me some BCAA's, though.

Back to my daughter: I knew she'd do well, but she exceeded my wildest expectations. She listened, did exactly as she was told, showed no frustration, picked it up very quickly, and most of all, clearly had a blast. It was very physically difficult, many adults would not be able to do the exercises she was given, but she gave her all, with a smile. Amazing!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Holy crap, I'm looking REALLY vascular right now. I'm hot as ****. I've been on ASGT a couple weeks now, and this is the third day since I started the half dose. Apparently it kicks in STRONG.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'm sore as hell today. I looked in the mirror this morning as I jumped in the shower, and I looked like I just worked out: full and vascular. That's on one half scoop ASGT, Ghenerate, and an empty stomach. ****ing crazy!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I ran a mile to the park on Saturday, in my Vibrams, and did pullups and dips then ran back. Later in the day, I took my kids to a friends birthday party on the beach. I helped tear down, and made a bunch of trips from the beach, up a sand bank and up the hill to their house, carrying all the heavy stuff myself: tables, tents, etc. I was barefoot, and by the end of the day my calves were fried from the run and slogging through soft sand with weight. I felt great!

This morning I dropped my ASGT, went to the gym, and ran 2 miles in 15 minutes. I'm headed to sub 15 minute times on the 2 miles; not awesome compared to previous times, but very good for running in Vibrams. My calves are WAY stronger than they've ever been, and I still aim to drop my times to sub 13 minutes.

After the run, I did alternating flat bench and chest-supported tbar rows. My back has been spasming, so I skipped deadlift, and did 3 sets of dips, the alternating curls and tri pressdowns, rotator cuff stuff, and stretched.

I'm looking bigger, but also leaner and more vascular. This is in line with my goals; I'd like to drop a few lbs to put myself in a lower weight class in BJJ competitions. I'm not going to drop weight just before, that'll kill my power and endurance. Endurance has been stellar, both during runs and BJJ. I've been sleeping like a dead man, even on days I'm off Ghenerate. I've been making a concerted effort not to eat for 2 hours before bed.

sorry about the unemployment thing-maybe it is an omen for you to focus on your coffee business.

some of my best opportunities have came after something i thought was very bad happened-strange how life works sometimes.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I just started a temporary gig today, no idea how long it'll go. But you're right, and I was moving on it, trying to get some commercial, wholesale accounts going.

You know what motivated me more than anything? My daughter started crying one night as my wife put her to bed. She said she feels like I missed out on a lot of her life so far, and 'wants me to take her to school every morning'. And she's right: it feels like my 4yo has been a toddler for a very long time, because I've been unemployed off and on the last 2 years, whereas I was working 6 12 hour days a week for the 8yo's first 6 years.

I was actually disappointed when I got the call for this job over the weekend. But I couldn't pay my mortgage this month, yet...

I'm sitting here at work (noon-midnight) wishing I could take my daughter to judo tonight. At least I had a half day just with her yesterday. We walked from the house to a Japanese dive restaurant and ate lunch, then walked back, around 3 miles total. She held my hand the whole way.

I just started a temporary gig today, no idea how long it'll go. But you're right, and I was moving on it, trying to get some commercial, wholesale accounts going.

You know what motivated me more than anything? My daughter started crying one night as my wife put her to bed. She said she feels like I missed out on a lot of her life so far, and 'wants me to take her to school every morning'. And she's right: it feels like my 4yo has been a toddler for a very long time, because I've been unemployed off and on the last 2 years, whereas I was working 6 12 hour days a week for the 8yo's first 6 years.

I was actually disappointed when I got the call for this job over the weekend. But I couldn't pay my mortgage this month, yet...

I'm sitting here at work (noon-midnight) wishing I could take my daughter to judo tonight. At least I had a half day just with her yesterday. We walked from the house to a Japanese dive restaurant and ate lunch, then walked back, around 3 miles total. She held my hand the whole way.
    sometimes i feel like we are all economic slaves!!! imagine how daniel boone would feel having to pay for bottled water!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm the type that couple easily step outside the mainstream/rat race, and live a 'different' lifestyle. Live on a beach in Thailand or mountain in Bhutan and lead mt bike trips or something. My wife, not so much.

On our walk yesterday, my daughter said she wants to live on a farm and have goats. I'm in!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm the type that couple easily step outside the mainstream/rat race, and live a 'different' lifestyle. Live on a beach in Thailand or mountain in Bhutan and lead mt bike trips or something. My wife, not so much.

On our walk yesterday, my daughter said she wants to live on a farm and have goats. I'm in!!!
    at the end of my enlistment i went to the phillipines, when i got out i went back and went to school on the gi bill. no running water and electricity, and cooked on charcoal grills-i f'ing loved it. used to do jest training just for fun-i was in really great shape by the time i left. lots of fish and rice, lol.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That's it, right there. I had an experience overseas that taught me how little I really need to be happy, and it ain't much. Food, and a dry bed, and health.

People forgot KISS a LONG time ago. Sounds like you and I would like hanging out under questionable circumstances.

That's it, right there. I had an experience overseas that taught me how little I really need to be happy, and it ain't much. Food, and a dry bed, and health.

People forgot KISS a LONG time ago. Sounds like you and I would like hanging out under questionable circumstances.
    i think so-you seem like the kind of guy to have my back-likewise!

old school values, my friend.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

BJJ this morning, 2.5 hrs on asgt/ghenerate and no food. I feel great, getting used to these fasted workouts. I'll add in some BCAA+EAA's soon, I'm sure that'll help.

We did more spider guard drills today (kinda like this):

YouTube - BJJ Instruction: Spider Guard + Omoplata + S-Mount + Subs

A blue belt came in, and once again, I gave him a really hard time. I submitted him the first round, the second he choked me, the 3rd I locked him in half guard and staved off his attacks until the clock ran out. The instructor commented that I'm doing well against blue belts.

BJJ this morning, 2.5 hrs on asgt/ghenerate and no food. I feel great, getting used to these fasted workouts. I'll add in some BCAA+EAA's soon, I'm sure that'll help.

We did more spider guard drills today (kinda like this):

YouTube - BJJ Instruction: Spider Guard + Omoplata + S-Mount + Subs

A blue belt came in, and once again, I gave him a really hard time. I submitted him the first round, the second he choked me, the 3rd I locked him in half guard and staved off his attacks until the clock ran out. The instructor commented that I'm doing well against blue belts.
    big fan of fasted workouts 1st thing upon waking. i like hitting it when i am fresh!!! after my coffee and supps of course.

Damn I remember when LG was just starting out. M1T was still legal lol
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    big fan of fasted workouts 1st thing upon waking. i like hitting it when i am fresh!!! after my coffee and supps of course.
    You know what, if I keep the weight workouts short, when fasted, it doesn't really affect power in a huge way. For BJJ it's no problem, until I hit around 4-5 five minute rounds, then I start to gas. Then I'm a ravenous pit the rest of the day.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

BJJ is coming along good. I only got 5 hours sleep last night, and did class on ASGT and Ghenerate. Energy and clarity were really good despite the short sleep. I was sweating up a storm, and I've been hot all day, the thermogenic effect is strong. Libido is also strong, lately.

BJJ is coming along good. I only got 5 hours sleep last night, and did class on ASGT and Ghenerate. Energy and clarity were really good despite the short sleep. I was sweating up a storm, and I've been hot all day, the thermogenic effect is strong. Libido is also strong, lately.
    strong libido is common on asgt-don't know what effect ghenerate has on libido.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Well I guess so! So we've got endurance, strength, enery, focus, hormonal effects, and libido, in one product? And it's not $45 for a month or less? That's my kind of math.

Well I guess so! So we've got endurance, strength, enery, focus, hormonal effects, and libido, in one product? And it's not $45 for a month or less? That's my kind of math.
    yup-asgt gets lots of love. i was chosen to log asgt/t-911, that should be a lotta fun!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'm on FIRE!!! Awesome workout today! I'll post up more later.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Rolled out of bed, took a scoop of ASGT and 6 pumps Ghenerate, and cruised over to the gym.

2 miles - 14:52! First time I've broken 15:00 in the vibrams. Felt GREAT!

I was pressed for time, so I did alternating decline bench and low rows on the Hammer Strength, with no rest in between. I was up 20lbs on both lifts over any workout since this log started!

I did 4 sets of pullups, then I skipped DL, due to time and a back issue that's been bothering me, and did tricep pressdowns and cable curls, alternating, 3 sets of each. I was up 10lbs on pressdowns.

I stretched my back out good, went home to shower, and hit a job interview feeling alpha. Pump and vascularity during this workout were crazy. Someone actually said, "you look like an MMA fighter", lol. No, but thanks. I bought an ABB MAXX Recovery drink, which i'd normally sip during my workout after running, but I'm really trying hard to let the GH effects of the stack kick in full force. I sipped it as I stretched, couldn't help it as I was tapped.

Seriously, though, intensity, drive, and focus were very strong during the workout, and I have no doubt this helped me in my interview. They want me back for a second interview next week.

hey man-i hope you nail the job!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks! I'm just feeling it out. I just started a temporary job; might go 3 months, or 3 more days. This interview is a permanent position, I'd be working with a 7yo kid. Pay isn't up to snuff, but I'm going through the process to see where it goes. Maybe I can squeeze more from them, because I'm super-qualified for this job, specifically. They won't find someone like me again. I've worked a lot of kids.

I really just want to buy an espresso machine, get a small space, and start slinging espressos.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I was screwed for time today, but I got in a sub-15 minute 2 mile run, deadlift, and pullups/dips. Sub 30 minute workout. Running is getting better.

Thanks! I'm just feeling it out. I just started a temporary job; might go 3 months, or 3 more days. This interview is a permanent position, I'd be working with a 7yo kid. Pay isn't up to snuff, but I'm going through the process to see where it goes. Maybe I can squeeze more from them, because I'm super-qualified for this job, specifically. They won't find someone like me again. I've worked a lot of kids.

I really just want to buy an espresso machine, get a small space, and start slinging espressos.
    man-i really hope you get that espresso machine!!!

one of lifes blessings is to be able to make a living doing something you really enjoy!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, thebigt! Me too.

The last 3 mornings I've woken up with a feeling of muscle fullness or tightness. I was stretching in bed, and grabbed my tricep, and it surprised me. I noticed it on Monday, but didn't notice it over the weekend, my off days. The effect is pronounced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal gear vs. Legit gear....
    By 21p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
  2. Legal Gear
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. M1P - Legal Gear
    By Zozom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15