Purus is RECYCLEing AZ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Purus is RECYCLEing AZ

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks G! I have been holding at +90 for awhile now. If I go higher it starts hurting my shoulders,wrists,and hands.

I had another great workout today and my legs are toast. I finished them off with a DC set of extensions followed by 5 sets of 30 step walking lunges, 1 minute apart. The first set BW,2nd with 20lb DBs,and the last sets with 50lb DBs. My quads felt like concrete!! Lets see how Recycle handles this recovery. On a side note: I am having acne show up on different areas of my body. Haven't seen this in ages. Recycle is some good stuff guys!

Libido check for BigT....

Attachment 35250
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today I feel full as a house for some reason and my libido has perked up as well. The dosing has remained the same so I can't give any reasons for these nice changes. My legs after Monday's workout were not as sore as I thought they would be. Now my chest today is another story. I did incline DB yesterday and I am sore as hell. Even with that,I wanted to hit the weights today. I really feel like I could go at it everyday. Recycle has me ready to tear it up all the time!! I can't wait to get after it tomorrow. Until tomorrow guys.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks G! I have been holding at +90 for awhile now. If I go higher it starts hurting my shoulders,wrists,and hands.

I had another great workout today and my legs are toast. I finished them off with a DC set of extensions followed by 5 sets of 30 step walking lunges, 1 minute apart. The first set BW,2nd with 20lb DBs,and the last sets with 50lb DBs. My quads felt like concrete!! Lets see how Recycle handles this recovery. On a side note: I am having acne show up on different areas of my body. Haven't seen this in ages. Recycle is some good stuff guys!

Libido check for BigT....

Attachment 35250
    bigt likes libido checks-more, please!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Just counted the remaining caps and I have 4 more days left. I am sad but then again I am happy because I know I will be keeping this supplement in rotation alot. Grambo, how long of a break would you recommend before going back on Recycle? I'm just mulling over ideas for future use.

Jumped on the scale yesterday and it went to 214. That would be a 5lb gain! I am eating for bulk but that is impressive. It was later in the day so I will check it tomorrow first thing in the morning. Everything else is still going strong. My mood is great,libido is up,recovery is fantastic,weight numbers increasing,muscles feel nice and full,and my appetite is insatiable. What else can I say about Recycle. My age of course has to be factored into how I have responded but,any age should be able to benefit from it's effects.

Just for you BigT...

Attachment 35311
  5. Diamond Member

thanks, az-you know how i love the biguns, lol.

now know recycle is worth buying-thanks az!!! this will be added to my list.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im hitting Personal records the first week. Left off where 1-ad stopped. YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!

RECOVERBRO

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i bring gift
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's no hard and fast rule how long you should take off. 3-4 weeks or so is probably good enough just to take some time off. Glad you are enjoying it so much.
    When you are looking to get some more PM I may have some extra bottles laying around for cheap
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you wanted to stop by:
    Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)

If anyone needs some cheap recycle I have a bunch.....just saying.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Short and sweet this morning. Going out of town for the day. All is still great in the land of Recycle. Hit up legs yesterday and they were pumped to almost painful amounts. I can't believe how Recycle gives me a fantastic,deep muscle pump after working out. Why has this supplement gone under the radar? It really produces awesome results. Thanks again Grambo for choosing me to log this. All the best guys...
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Took my last dose tonight and I am not happy about it. I do not want to come off this supplement. I feel like I have been on HRT. If you had a Testosterone Booster checklist,Recyle would have every item covered. My mood has been elevated,oily skin,increased libido,muscle fullness,strength increases,testicle fullness,and lean weight gain. Yes, I am up 4.5lbs since starting Recycle. All this from a Natural supplement. I just gave Recyle to 2 other people and will be watching their results carefully. I myself will be planning many stacks in the future with Recycle as it's anchor. Thank you Purus and Grambo for the opportunity.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Just got caught up...Great log! Sorry i got in here late!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks for the great review!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Nice review AZ. Sounds like a really solid product.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would you like to see from Purus?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. New site from Purus...
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
  3. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM
  4. Purus labs